The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 01:26 AM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Rear ended--part 8

Since I made you guys wait for the last one:

PART VIII

We were in the middle of a public park, set back a little from the suburbs. I was naked, bent over double with Marcus? cock stuffed into me up to the hilt. The blond giant was slumped over me, massaging my chest with his hands and my back with the muscles of his massive chest. We were both soaked head to toe in sweat and long ropes of cum.

Marcus? friend Marcel stood in front of his, wearing just his running shorts, his latino muscles bulging. I remembered somewhere at the back of my mind that he was just 17 years old. While Marcus had fucked me he had held me down, had egged his friend on. Now he was quiet, watching the scene in front of him pensively. We all stayed frozen for a good minute after Marcus came, too awed by the intensity of it all to move. Marcel was the first to speak, rolling his round shoulders back and flashing a white smile.

?Alright boys,? he said. ?If you?re done with me, I?m gonna go find some pussy.?

Marcus grunted his assent and his distended abs vibrated against my back with the deep sound. Marcel turned away and left the park, leaving us with a parting image of his round muscle-back slouching away from us. Marcus slowly pulled his still semi-hard cock out of me, and every inch seemed to take an eternity to leave me. It came out with a pop, and I could feel the juices it had trapped inside of me running freely down my legs and puddling on the grass at my feet. Marcus did not speak, and so I turned to face him. His broad jock?s face met mine as I turned, blue eyes closing as he kissed me deeply, his tongue gently teasing its way around my mouth. I noticed for the first time that he hadn?t shaved that day, and his face was prickly against mine I caressed his chest, which even relaxed was striated into taut rows of muscle. His breathing had slowed, but his skin was still white-hot from our fuck. His abs bulged with every breath beneath my fingers, and I rubbed the sweat and cum into his muscle. My hands forayed lower, and found his dick standing at attention again. After what felt like a year, he broke the kiss.

?You okay?? he asked, gruffly but with tenderness.

?Yeah. Good thing I loosened up, though.?

?How about cleaning me up a bit??

I grinned and pushed my muscle stud to the ground (well?I pushed and he laid down, I doubt he even felt my push). He lay face-up in the grass and I knelt down next to him. I started to lick his own cum off of him, starting at his obscene quads. The cum was the thickest there, trailing down to his knees in ropes. I massaged his diamond calves as I licked, and felt that they were as thickly furred in blond hair as his forearms. Marcus moaned softly beneath me, his hands clasping and unclasping in my hair.

?God, I?m hard again dude. Suck me?please, suck me! Uhhh I want to cum again??

I teased him, licking in a circle all the way around his shaft, which stood hard and tall as the Washington Monument. Gently pulling the hair of his pubes, I bit and licked his abs, marveling at the veins coming from all over his body to pump blood into his huge cock. I suckled all the sweet cum from his pubes before slowly?slowly?slowly licking up his shaft. It shuddered in my mouth, but this time Marcus did not try to guide my worship of his cock. His giant arms lay relaxed at his sides and his abs tensed and untensed unconsciously as I squeezed the dick-head in my mouth and let it go. I pushed it up against his abs and massaged it with my whole forearm (it was nearly as long!) while I lapped his juices out of the deep crevasses of his sixpack. His dick was at its full ten inches again, and as I licked the gap between his square pecs it started to churn again. I knew what was next, and fastened my mouth around the cockhead.

?You?re so fucking good,? Marcus moaned, his jock face contorting?forehead creasing, lips parting, eyes glazing over with a far-away look. I felt like I could see the impulse to cum travel down from his brain to his cock, hitting every muscle along the way. His neck bulged so that the veins stood out. His pecs flexed so that I could see each fiber where they met. His hands grabbed the grass beneath them and held on, making his arms ripple. A wave passed down his abs, and each row of his sixpack bulged out and then collapsed into striated definition, one row after another. At the last row, the veins leading down to his cock seemed to pulse once, twice, and he was CUMMING. I simply opened my throat and let the sweet cum flow directly into my stomach, silently thanking college for years of practice with a beer bong?there was no way I could have taken it all otherwise. Marcus came only once this time, hard and fast like a missile exploding, and then sighed deeply and seemed to melt into the ground.

I lay on top of him, easily supported by his huge body, our cocks rubbing against each other, and kissed him. I made sure I had some of his cum in my mouth, and pushed it into his with his tongue. He swallowed gladly.

?Mmmm. Good protein. Make you grow big and strong.? And he squeezed my arms, ran his hand roughly up my abs. Sure enough, everything seemed a bit bigger, swollen with his cum. My abs, normally deep and cut, were bulging like his did with the weight of his cum. It was as if his cum had absorbed itself into my skin and set about adding size to my already defined musculature.

I barely had time to marvel at the changes in myself, however, because Marcus roughly pushed me up his chest (his muscle made me bounce up and down like I was going over speedbumps) and took my whole cock into his mouth at once. I was well endowed, but even his mouth was huge and cavernous, and he treated my cock with the same alternating violence and tenderness with which he had fucked me. My cock felt like it was on fire in his mouth, and his long tongue circled it and then shoved itself as hard as it could into my pee-slit.

I must have cum four times already that day. Needless to say, I came again, and Marcus drank every drop, running his hands over my body. When he finally let my cock go (pushing it from his mouth with only his lips) he looked up at me with those uncompromising blue eyes.

?You?ve got some good muscle on you, little buddy. If you keep drinking up like a good boy you might get even more.? He stood up in a surge of hard muscle, carrying me to my feet with him. ?You should come work out with me and Marcel. Grow giant with us. Look at your abs, boy?? his finger ran from the base of my pecs to my navel. He knelt down and kissed the place, then started licking up my chest with his long tongue, making me shiver. ?Look at these little pecs, we can work these. Get these nipples hanging down. Mmmm. Flex for me little buddy. You?ve got some arms. Gotta work the tris! And this neck?we?ll get this baby some mass so that your head just floats on top.? His tongue reached up into my mouth and coiled around mine, lips sealing against my lips like a promise.

?You will pick us tomorrow morning at 10am here in the park.? I could barely stand, let alone respond. His piercing eyes stared into mine. ?Well??

?Yes, sir,? I said.

?Right answer,? the blond stud sneered. He flexed a bicep, making it swell and split with veins.

Still butt-naked, his ripped body strode off into the dark, leaving me alone in the park. It was quiet again, though I could hear a few crickets from somewhere nearby. ?Right,? I said outloud. ?Pull yourself together!? I needed to find my clothes.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to 5uiat For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 07:20 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Wow! ....

... I am and flushed and bathed in sweat! Gotta go take a cold shower!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options