The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 08:29 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Best Night of my Life - Part 1

The Best Night of My Life - Part 1

By John D.

Ten years ago, when I was 16 years old, something happened to me that completely changed my life. I grew up in a Southern town which was very Baptist and very conservative. I?m a small guy, about five feet seven and 120 pounds. I guess you could call me a computer nerd and I sure was a nerd in middle school and high school. But I?m pretty good looking, with blond hair and blue eyes and I had lots of friends in school.

As I entered puberty I started dating girls just like my friends were doing. I had a good time with the girls, but I didn?t find them sexually attractive at all. My friends were talking about their girl?s boobs and I could tell they were getting all hot with their bones getting hard under their pants. But not me. Boobs didn?t mean anything to me. Boobs were about as far as my friends got, because these were all Baptist girls and the farthest any guy, even the jocks, got was second base, maybe fondling a girl?s boobs and then beating off later after the date. Boobs didn?t interest me at all.

What attracted me sexually was muscular guys. Even when I was little, I remember staring at the big muscular arms some guys had. I loved to watch a guy?s pec and shoulder muscles twitch and flex. And when a guy had washboard abs I just about creamed in my pants, even before I was able to cream for real. I realized I was gay, gay for muscle. I had no muscle at all and I loved muscle. But in my town I could never admit it. I had to be straight. Everyone was straight. So I pretended to be straight.

I wasn?t sexually attracted to guys who looked like me. Little skinny guys like me didn?t attract me at all. And fat guys didn?t either. I liked muscle. Rock hard muscle. Muscle with no fat. God, I?m almost beating off right now just writing this.

In school I would watch the jocks and I loved it when they wore wife beaters and flexed their muscles at each other. I stood in the background, pretending to talk to a girl or something, but I was watching the jocks. Of course I had to be careful. I didn?t want any of them to know I was staring at their bodies. Even though I was terrible at athletics, I loved gym class. Because there you could see all that muscle in action, doing pullups, pushups, playing basketball or touch football. A lot of the little dorks hated gym class but not me. I tried to do pushups (I could do three) and pullups (one) and the jocks laughed at me and then did 50 pushups and 20 pullups. But I didn?t care. I got to see them, to be with them, and to watch their incredible muscles.

Of course these jocks were not my friends. But they weren?t bullies or anything either. And I had known several of them since elementary school so we would say hello to each other and stuff. They were at the top of the social order and I was below half way to the bottom. Not all the way at the bottom but no where near the top. So we weren?t friends. Their friends were the jocks. My friends were the dorks.

There was one guy who I had been lusting over since fourth or fifth grade. I had probably cum 100 times just thinking about his body, his muscles, his face. I always got a hard on when I saw him in school or in gym class. I wore extra baggy shorts in gym class and I had a little cock so I hoped nobody would see my hard on. His name was Mike Mazzarello. As you can tell from his name, he?s Italian. Mike has always been a jock. Even when he was a fourth grader he had muscles. His arms were very big and muscular for his age. He had wide shoulders that were capped with muscle. His pecs bulged out from his chest and he had incredible lats. His legs were big and strong and you could even see his calves bulge with muscle. All this as a fourth grader! And he had incredible ab muscles. He always had a six pack. Maybe he had some fat in first or second grade, but he sure hasn?t had any fat since fourth grade. Mike is made of muscle.

As Mike got older, he kept getting bigger and more muscular, even before he hit puberty. Then he hit puberty just before he turned 13 and he started lifting weights. And then his muscles really took off. It was like he had turned on a switch for fast muscle growth. I remember him bragging that he gained 40 pounds of muscle in one year, between the ages of 13 and 14. Fuck, I don?t think I have 40 pounds of muscle on my whole body.

When Mike and I were 16 and Juniors, he was the starting running back on our football team and he wrestled too. He was like Mr. Jock in school. He could date any girl he wanted. All the guys looked up to him. And I creamed in my pants almost every time I saw him. He was six feet one inches tall and weighed 230 pounds. He looked like an Italian stallion. He had short dark hair and brown eyes. His face was brutally handsome, with a strong jaw and cleft chin and wide cheekbones. He was the strongest guy on the football team. I knew he could bench 450 and curl 225. And he could squat with 500 pounds and deadlift 550. He was all muscle. He still had no fat on his body and his six pack was like a washboard with crevices and ridges and veins. Because he was Italian, he tanned easily and his skin was so gorgeous. Smooth tan skin covering muscles that bulged with fibers and veins. God I?m almost ready to cum again just thinking about him.

The fact that he would even say hello to me was incredible, but he always did. I guess since I had known him for so long he was nice to me. Most of the other jocks ignored me completely.

Well one day I was invited to a party on the Saturday night after a Friday football game. Of course I was at the game watching all the jocks, and Mike had scored six of the seven touchdowns for our team. He was so much stronger than the players on the other team. He just ran through them like they were little insects. He also played linebacker and smashed the other team?s linemen out of the way as he moved in to crush their quarterback. He sacked their quarterback eight times and hit their running backs so hard they sometimes flew through the air before they hit the ground. Mike was the hero of the game. We won 49-0. My cock was hard during the whole game. I was invited to the party by a girl I had dated a couple of times who knew the girl who owned the house. It turned out the owner girl?s parents were out of town, so it was going to be all kids at the house. It was a big party. There must have been over 100 kids there. And they were serving beer! I had only drunk a few beers in my life but I grabbed one and started drinking as I walked around talking to the kids. I felt pretty good after that one beer, so I grabbed a second one. Then I saw something and I almost froze. It was Mike! He was there at the party! I had never seen Mike at a social function. Of course, all the social functions I went to were for dorks. Mike went to the functions for jocks. But there he was.

He was wearing a white wife beater that showed off his tan incredibly muscular torso. His arms looked like big pieces of muscular meat hanging down from his broad, muscular shoulders. He was talking to a couple of girls, who were eyeing him with lust. Once in awhile, one of the girls would touch his arm and he would flex a little so she could feel his hard muscle. I started drinking my beer faster. I was so excited to see Mike. He was drinking a beer also and he was drinking a lot faster than I was. He chugged down one beer and grabbed another. In a matter of 15 minutes, he had drunk three beers.

Meanwhile, I was getting drunk on just my two beers and I moved closer and closer to Mike, sort of circling him. I pretended to look for other people and I talked to a couple of them, but I was really looking at Mike. A couple of times he looked over and me and caught me looking at him. Then he looked back at the girls and I sighed with relief. I got another beer. Mike was having more beer too. I don?t know how many he had, but I could tell he was getting a little drunk. I was feeling a little tipsy so I went over and sat down on the couch which luckily was in a place where I could still see Mike. Of course my little cock was rock hard.

Then all of a sudden, Mike turned away from the girls, walked over to the couch and sat down right next to me. ?How ya doin? John?? he said, as he reached out his huge muscular hand. I grabbed his hand and was amazed at the thickness and hardness of his fingers. He wrapped his huge hand around mine and squeezed, not very hard but hard enough to let me feel a little bit of his awesome power. He shook a couple of times and let go. I was speechless. ?Well?? he asked, looking me in the eyes with his beautiful brown Italian stallion eyes. ?I?m fine, Mike. ?How about you?? He smiled. ?Oh, I?m doin? great. I put on another five pounds of muscle. I?m getting so fuckin? strong.? He curled up his forearm and flexed his bicep and forearm, not more than six inches from my face! ?Gettin? huge!? he said. ?Wow!? I said as I looked at his massive muscle. ?Feel it John. Go ahead, feel it.? I had looked at Mike?s bicep thousands of times and I had never felt it. Now he was letting me feel it. I placed my hand on his bicep and pressed in with my fingers. Then I immediately jerked my hand away. I had never felt human flesh that was so big and so hard! I was stunned by how hard that muscle was. It was like rock. Warm hard rock. He smiled. ?You gotta feel it better than that!? he said as he looked at my tiny fingers. I reached up and grabbed his bicep. I even used two hands. I tried to squeeze the muscle but it was so hard I couldn?t make a tiny dent. Veins were covering the shredded muscle and I could see the muscle fibers flexing under his thin tan skin. ?Oh my god,? I said. ?Your muscle is so hard. It?s so big and so hard.? He grinned. ?Oh yeah, real big, real hard. All my muscles are big and hard. Here, check out my abs.? He pulled up his wife beater and flexed his abs. My eyes got wide as I saw those muscles flex like corrugated iron. Without him even saying anything, I rubbed my fingers over those abs, feeling every crevice and bulge of rock hard muscle. ?Oh fuck, they?re like rocks. They?re so hard! So fucking hard!? I gasped.

He grinned again and then grabbed my hard cock with his hand. ?Harder than this, I bet,? he said. I looked him in the eyes and gulped. What was he doing? ?I bet my abs are harder than your cock,? he said as he slowly let go of my cock. ?You wanna see if my abs are harder than your cock? I saw you checking out my muscles, John. Shit, you?ve been checking out my muscles for years. You think you?ve been hiding it but you?re not hiding it from me. And now I just thought of something. You see those girls over there? I?ve dated every one of ?em. You think they give me any head? You think they let me fuck ?em? Fuck no! They?re all fuckin? Baptists! Fuck, I?m still a virgin! Can you believe that John? Here I am, six one, 235 pounds of muscle and I?m still a virgin in this fuckin? town. But I was thinking. I bet you?d love to suck my cock. It?s big, John, just like my muscles. It?s about 10 inches and it?s real thick. I bet you?d love to rub your little cock on my hard abs. I bet you?d love to feel how much harder my abs are than your cock. I bet you?d love to rub your little fingers all over my muscles. I bet you?d love to suck my big cock. And I bet you?d love it if I fucked you. You could feel all my muscles while I rammed my huge dick up your cute little bubble ass. Oh yeah, that sounds like fun! I think we?d both have a very good time. Whaddya think John?? He grabbed my hand, flexed his huge thigh and started rubbing my fingers across his huge thigh muscles. I was so happy I could barely talk. ?Oh yeah! Oh yeah!? I blurted out.

Mike let go of my hand and looked me in the eyes. ?I?ve always kind of liked you John. You?re not a jock or anything but you?re a nice guy. And you got a real nice little ass. Did you know you had a nice little ass, John?? He laughed. ?Here you were lookin? at my muscles and I was lookin? at your ass! Plus you?re kinda cute. Blue eyes. Blond hair. Pretty little face. You?re cuter than half of the girls in this fuckin? town. I?m gonna love it when your pretty little mouth sucks my cock. I gonna love fuckin? your cute little ass.? Mike was kind of drunk and he was telling me things I never dreamt I would hear. Did he really mean what he said or was he just drunk? I didn?t care. I wanted to hug him right there.

Mike stood up and said ?Follow me.? I looked around and saw that none of the kids were paying any attention to us. I jumped up and followed Mike. He grabbed three more beers and gave one to me. We walked down the hall and into a bedroom ?This is the girl?s brother?s room. He was on the football team last year and he?s in college now. Good friend of mine. So the room is empty now, and look, he put a lock on the door.? Mike closed the door and locked it.

I looked around the room. It looked like a typical jock boy?s room, with lots of sports trophies and pictures of the kid and his teammates. The kid?s name was Kevin. I knew who he was but since he was two years older than me or Mike I never talked to him. I saw a picture on the wall of Kevin, Mike and two other boys. They were on the beach in their board shorts standing in front of the camera and kind of flexing their lats and abs and pecs. Mike was way bigger and more muscular than any of the other boys. I pointed at the picture and said, ?God, you?re so much bigger than Kevin and he?s two years older than you!? Mike grinned. ?Yeah, that pic was taken last summer. I was only 15 but I was heavier and stronger than any of those guys. I could bench 375 and Kevin could only bench 250. I was way stronger than him and all those other guys. And they were all 17. And now I got 40 more pounds of muscle on this body and I can bench 475. I?m so fuckin? strong!? I gasped as I looked at the picture and then over at Mike?s body.

Mike grinned at me and ripped off his wifebeater. ?Whaddya think, little man?? he said as he flexed his huge arms for me. ?Oh fuck!? I gasped as I ran up to him and wrapped my little hands around his huge arms. I rubbed my little hands over his massive rock hard biceps and triceps, his huge forearms and his gigantic delt muscles, muscles that I had worshipped for years. And now I was touching them! Now I was feeling them! The muscles were covered with veins and I could feel the flexing fibers under his beautiful tan skin. I moaned in total erotic bliss. Mike let me do this for over a minute. He knew I loved his muscles and he wanted me to touch them, to feel them. I think he liked me worshipping his muscles. Then he put down his arms and wrapped his huge right hand under my little bubble butt. He lifted me up and looked me in the face. ?So fuckin? cute,? he said as he gazed into my sky blue eyes. Then he reached his left hand around the back of my head and kissed me, holding my face against his face with his huge hand. He kissed me hard and jammed his huge tongue into my mouth as he kissed and kissed. I kissed him back. I could taste his saliva. I reached up and felt his face, so manly, so handsome. He had black stubble growing out, hard black stubble that only true men have. I rubbed my fingers over his cheeks as we kissed. We kissed for almost a minute. I was beside myself with joy. Then he put me down and ripped off my shirt with one jerk of his huge arm. Then he unzipped me and stripped off my pants. He grabbed my boxers and ripped them off too. He was so strong! He took off his pants and ripped off his own boxers. We were now naked, standing before each other. He grabbed a beer and chugged down about half the can. I took a few sips out of my can as I stared at his body.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 09:06 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
JohnD, many thanks! It's just perfect! John and Mike = dream cum true!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to blondYT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 01:00 PM

blondYT is on a distinguished road
I really like this story. So passionate. And everyone gets what he wants!
  #4   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 02:12 PM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
Wow ... The story is very hot! No doubt it was a perfect night!
  #5   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 06:41 PM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Hot start. Looking forward to the next chapter.
  #6   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 08:25 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
All I can do is echo the sentiments here. Damn hot story man!
  #7   Add to dreamer190's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2009, 05:36 AM

dreamer190 is on a distinguished road
Great storyline! Nice imagery. I feel like I'm in the room with Mike and that ain't a bad thing!
  #8   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2009, 06:23 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Excellent! I can't speak for anyone else, but I want to hear about the rest of the best night!
  #9   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2009, 04:58 AM

tonypal76
Any story by the great John D will get a large audience. This is a fantastic one, and we all hope to read a lot more about Mike, John, and Mike's musclebuddies havin' fun.
  #10   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2009, 03:22 PM

zilcher is on a distinguished road
one of the best stories yet.

can't wait for him to have his way with the little guy.........maybe he could lift him as a weight now and then?

just hotter than hell.
  #11   Add to LoveEmBig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2011, 02:24 PM

LoveEmBig is on a distinguished road
Yeah, now, see? That right there is a fuckin HOT story!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options