The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2009, 10:50 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 2

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

The newly-grown Tom sees Dan in school that morning, looking similarly taller and more muscular. They look at each other in awe. "Dude... the same thing happened to you?!" Dan splutters.

Tom comes over to him, looking around first to make sure they're not overheard. "Yeah man, what the hell?!" He half-consciously runs his hands over his stomach, feeling the hard bulges under his shirt. "Overnight man. Like two inches taller, and twenty five pounds heavier. And dude..." my voice drops even further, "...I got abs and everything. And... I think my dick grew a little too..." Tom's eyes are a bit wider now, looking somewhat excited.

"Shit, same thing with me! I've been skinny as hell my whole life, then BOOM! Biceps!" Dan says, flexing his arm and seeing the decent-sized muscle spring up. "So... you think it really IS that stuff?"

"That stuff?" Tom asks. He gives Dan's biceps an admiring appraisal and concentrates. "You know, that does make sense... I mean, at first, I had no idea what it could be. But now that I know you had it too... it makes sense. That weird spice shows up. We both have a little. Boom. Instant growth spurt." Tom grins at his logic. Then, he looks around to make sure no one's looking, and lifts up his shirt, proudly showing off his abs. They're not deep or pronounced, but they're definitely there. "Did you get these yet?" Tom asks, grinning cheekily.

Dan lifts up his shirt and smirks. It looks like he's a bit more advanced than his friend is in that department. Dan makes them crunch together to show off his development. "Dude, I had NO idea it felt this awesome to have muscles."

Tom gasps at the sight of Dan's impressive abdominals. "Damn dude, you are cut!" he chuckles. "How much taller did you get? I grew two inches. Up to five-foot-ten."

"Looks like the same as you, I'm your old height," he says, comparing the two of them. "I'm almost scared to ask how much bigger you got, you know... downstairs..."

Tom doesn't even look around before answering. "Two inches man. Up to eight!" Dan can see his hardening cock bulge out slightly as Tom announces its new dimensions. "Got a bit thicker too. About six around... And my balls feel bigger too..." The boy's grin is about as wide as it will go.

Dan pulls him aside to one of the bathrooms in the hall and shoves them inside one of the toilet stalls. "I'll show you mine if you show yours!" he says, unzipping his fly and hauling out his newly 7" cock!

Tom licks his lips as he admires Dan's new endowment. Then he unzips his own shorts, and pulls out his eight incher, which is rapidly approaching its full size, as it fills with blood. "Man," Tom whispers hoarsely, "I must've beat this thing three times this morning, I was so fuckin' horny..."

Dan nods. "Me too!!! Man, this is awesome! Wanna come over this afternoon and have some more?!"

Tom gives his friend a huge grin. "Are you kidding? After all those times we tried to lift over the summer, and got nowhere? We are totally going to have more of that stuff!"

They go to classes but meet back up at lunch where they enthuse about their new bodies some more. Dan has a deli sandwich that he forgot he made yesterday with some of the spice. He feels the old tingle, but dismisses it as the same excitement he's been feeling all day long!

When they meet up after school, Tom looks Dan up and down, and give a low whistle. "Dude, Dan, what the hell? You're as tall as me now! And look at the way your chest is filling your shirt. And your forearms dude..." Tom stares in admiration. "Did you sneak away and ditch and have some more?"

"I know what you're thinking, and I don't remember having any more..." Dan insists, scratching his new pecs. "It grew my balls really well this time, though! Check it out!" He drops his pants and shows Tom his longer cock and BIG balls! Those were as big as large eggs!

"Holy...." Tom gasps, unable to finish the sentence. "Damn, Dan. Would you look at those balls! And your dick! Fuck, I think you outgrew me!" He licks his lips in nervous desire, and then look his friend straight in the eye. "Fuck Dan, lets' get back to your place. We can pull off our clothes, and see what's going on..."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2009, 11:10 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Loved the new installment but I want to make it clear that I AM NOT THIS MR. X! That was just a little joke that i used during Struck, but this is another writer who collab with Mad Dog, and he did a great job as well.

Take care,

Cheers

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options