The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2009, 09:03 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 4

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Dan nibbles at Tom's thick neck. "Both, stud," he purrs, enjoying how sexy and desirable he feels now!

Tom grins, and moans softly as Dan nibbles at his neck. "Both it is, sexy..." Tom kisses his neck back, nibbling upon it in a way that drives him wild. He moves down Dan's pecs, tasting each of his tight nips, then nuzzling each ab pair in turn, one after the other, until he reaches Dan's cock. Tom nuzzles it for a moment, and then starts to lick the prominent head, running his tongue over it this way and that. Then leaning in a bit more, to lick his ripe, thick balls, and his impressive shaft, running his tongue all the way up to Dan's head again, at which point Tom takes his cock into his mouth, and begins to suck, his powerful throat sending waves of pleasure through his friend, as his big hands explore Dan's tight thighs and firm ass.

Dan's so worked up from watching Tom cum that it only takes a few pumping thrusts from his hips before he cums, the load big but Tom's increased size easily gulping it down as if it were the tastiest thing ever!

Tom eagerly guzzles every last drop of Dan's cum, as his big balls slowly empty. Tom loves the feeling of his friend's hot, spasming cock in his mouth, and keeps it in for several moments after he finally finishes. At last, Tom pulls off, and stands up, grinning from ear to ear. "What a hot fuckin' stud you are Dan. That was some load you shot down my throat..." He walks over to the kitchen. "What's your pleasure, dude? Big chef Tom will see to it!" he chuckles in his deep new voice.

Dan's stomach growls. "How about pizza?" he asks, smiling and patting his etched abs.

Tom grins. "I think I saw a ready made crust in your fridge." He pulls one out. "What do you want on it?" he asks. "Other than spice, of course..." Tom smiles and starts putting on sauce and cheese, and a good helping of spice.

"Hmmm... pepperoni, onions and green peppers!" Dan says cheerily. He starts trying out his muscles, doing sit-ups and push-ups with great ease!

Tom finishes the pizza up, and adds a bit more spice for good measure. It's about four times the original amount, maybe a bit more. Tom kind of stopped measuring, frankly, getting excited about the thought of Dan bloating up to massive size. He pops it in the oven, and joins Dan in his exercises, grinning and laughing as his huge, powerful body pumps out exercises with ridiculous ease. After ten minutes, the pizza is done, and Tom hops up and pulls it out. "Your destiny is served, Dan..." he jokes cornily, shoving the hot pizza toward him.

Dan's hungrier than he was when he was smaller, easily eating the medium pizza by himself. "Mmmff!! That was pretty tasty! BURRRP!!" he belches. "Oohhhh... I"m feeling pretty sleepy, man..." Dan's eyelids were getting heavy.

Tom grins, and picks Dan up in his big arms, carrying him over to the couch. "Don't worry bro, just sleep. You'll be massive before you know it. You should have seen all the spice I put on your pizza!" He winks mischievously at Dan, and sets him down on the couch, and then stands up. "You're going to be a freak Dan! And sexier than you are now!" he laughs, and goes to clean up in the kitchen as Dan dozes off. A few minutes later, Tom decides to lie down himself, lying on the rug in the middle of the room, as Dan sleeps soundly on the couch.

He sleeps soundly into the early morning of the next day. "Nnnnrrggghhh..." Dan groans, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "W-what time is it...?" He sits up and instantly feel different. "Oh, whoa..."

Tom hears him stirring, and sits up from the floor where he slept. He looks up at Dan, and his jaw drops. "Fuck dude. Fuck me..." Tom gasps, taking in the sight of him. Even sitting on the couch, Dan's magnificent. His torso is huge, massive beyond belief. His arms are so big, they look bigger than most men's legs. And between his enormous legs, is the biggest, freakiest cock Tom's ever seen. He watches Dan slowly stand up, gasping, his eyes going wider as he takes in Dan's new, massive size.

He's 6'7", easily, and weighs half again as much Tom currently does! His cock is nearly 18" and his balls are the size of grapefruits! "Holy shit, man!" Dan exclaims, scrambling to his feet, trying to look down at himself, but only getting a face full of pecs!

Tom stands up unsteadily, then walks over toward Dan, mesmerized. He reaches you, and immediately begins to grope his massive pecs and shoulders, exploring the huge boulders that have grown from Dan's torso. "Oh fuck dude... I can't believe how big you got!" He runs his hands all over Dan, and starts to kiss and nibble on his huge, hulking traps, up to his bull neck, and then his ear, culminating as Tom kisses and licks it. Tom's cock is rock hard, and pressed against Dan's freaky abs. He reaches down with one hand, and gasping in awe, cups one of Dan's big balls, tracing his fingers up to Dan's huge rod. "Damn dude... I want that so bad... You gotta give it to me Dan..."

Dan's so horny he doesn't put up a fight as he just lifts Tom up easily and starts pushing him down on his leaking cock, shoving thick inch after thick inch up your ass, stretching you beyond belief! Tom howls in pleasure, his muscular ass providing the ultimate experience for Dan as well, squeezing his big cock like no regular butt could. Tom gropes Dan's massive body desperately, and kisses his lips furiously, overcome with desire. "Oh fuck yes... deeper Dan... Oh yeah... harder fucker... show me what you've got!" He keeps working Dan's huge torso over, wrapping his strong, thick legs around Dan's waist, groping him. "Such a fuckin' stud..."

Dan fucks him furiously, with the power only a body like his could possess! Over half of his cock is in Tom before he bottoms out. Dan starts shoving Tom up and down, using him like a cock sleeve, groaning and moaning with stimulation, eyes shut! Tom's howling like a madman, groping and clawing Dan's massive, rock hard torso, loving the incredible size and power of his cock, the way his massive body shoves it into him. Tom shuts his eyes and lets out a series of low, hearty groans, squeezing his powerful glutes around Dan's big cock, as Tom's own dick rubs against Dan's abs, shuddering with pleasure, on the verge of explosion.

Dan fountains his cum into Tom, roaring as he does so, unable to control the bucking of his hips, really rutting him good! It's primal the needs Dan's feeling! Tom howls once more, and explode all over him, his big dick spurting cum all over Dan's rock hard abs, up into the deep chasm between Dan's bloated pecs. He loves the way Dan's muscles tense as he orgasms, and loves the way Dan's huge freaky musclecock spasms inside him with every spurt of cum it shoots into him. Tom squeezes it hard with his glutes, wanting every drop of Dan's hot, thick seed. "Oh fuck yeah..." Tom groans, and then leans in and kisses Dan hard and passionate, his tongue exploring Dan's mouth, his ass clamping down on Dan's powerful dick.

Two minutes later, Dan's done, but like Tom, it really took it out of him! He slumps back onto the couch with Tom still on his dick, sighing. "Oh fuck, Tom... What are we going to do? I'm so HUGE now... I don't have anything to wear! What're we gonna tell everyone at school?!"

Tom sits there on Dan's cock, not wanting to get off it just yet. He runs his hands over Dan's big pecs, and then caresses his face. "Well, I guess we could tell them we had a growth spurt..." Tom chuckles. "But I don't think that'll be enough. But still, who cares? There's no going back now..." Tom reaches down to pull on one of Dan's big nips. "Besides, don't you love it? Being huge like this? Being such a fucking stud?" He kisses Dan's cheek. "Besides, I think I can fit into some of your dad's stuff, barely. I can go buy you some clothes." He chuckles softly, and then leans against Dan, loving the feeling of the massive body against his own oversized, muscular physique.

Dan moans as Tom fondles him, chuckling at his plan of action. "OK, I guess we can skip school just this once... I think we should lay off the spice, at least for a while. I'm so big, I'm not sure how I'd like being even BIGGER! I wanna get used to this size, at least for now. That doesn't mean we have to stop playing with the spice, though..." he adds with a devilish grin.

"After the fuck you just gave me, I don't think I could disagree with anything you've said..." Tom laughs, as he runs his hands over your massive delts. "We're both huge - biggest guys at school now, hands down. Even the strength coach for football isn't as big as I am now... and no one's as big as you..." I give your huge arms a playful squeeze. "But we can always use a bit more... later... if we need it..." I wink at you, and plant a kiss on your lips. "For now, we'll stay like this. But I'm going to get bigger down the road. Just you wait..."

"And I never said we couldn't use it on others... I'm sure you have a few people that could use a boost, am I right?"

Tom chews his lower lip thoughtfully. "We're going to turn things on their head, aren't we...?" He grins at the thought of it. "Certainly, I know a few assholes who need a comeuppance. And I can think of a few geeks to deliver it. Except the one or two I want to do myself," Tom laughs softly, his face mischievous. "But you'll always be my number one, Dan. You and that fucking amazing bod, and that fucking amazing cock of yours..." he chuckles, and kisses Dan again.

Dan blushes and kisses him back. "So... I guess we're more than friends now, huh? I never would've thought we'd get so close so soon... but... it feels right," he says, gripping Tom's hand.

"I think it was inevitable. I mean, given how long we've been friends. And both gay? It's like we were made for each other..." Tom gives Dan a long, serious look, then grins, and change things up a bit, acting sillier for a moment, "And with a bod like you've got, I'd be stupid to pass you up, mister sex muscle beast..."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mad Dog For This Useful Post:
lazlong (November 10th, 2013), msclpatrol (July 9th, 2013)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2009, 07:25 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Another great installment you guys! Very hot and tender at the same time, which is a great combo in my opinion!

Congratulations
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2009, 07:04 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
This is SUCH a good story!

Insane, freaky growth, big cocks, and nice guys! :-)

xoxo

richard
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2009, 12:31 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Why, thank you! And also thanks for not mentioning the ridiculous changes in verb tense from chapter to chapter :x

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options