The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2009, 10:30 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Sunday Afternoon at the Gym....Post workout meal

"Just another Sunday afternoon at the gym"
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12174

I wrote this first story as a "one-off" last year and decided to keep it that way.

Last edited by Mdlftr; September 25th, 2009 at 05:46 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2009, 05:41 AM

O.k., this is an interesting test...

I originally DID post an update to this story, then rethought it and removed it.
I left the link to the original story up, and am astounded to see that it still got 378 hits! NO comments, but still, all those hits?! Go figure.

O.k., then, I'll now post the story I originally took out, and see what reaction this gets. Consider this an experiment in process:

Just another Sunday afternoon at the gym.

We head off to the local IHOP after the gym. Just a couple of guys?make that a couple of built guys. One guy AMAZING, the other guy cut and less bulky, but still HOT.

?We?ve got to get you wider and thicker,? he says, leaning in over the table. Breakfast is spread out in front of us?his order for both of us: steak, egg whites, fresh fruit, juice, coffee. We are off in a corner booth in the back, plenty of privacy.

?We?re going to work on your delts and lats for width, and your pecs, rhomboids and traps for upper body thickness. For lower body, parallel squats for your ass and quads, and deads for your hams.? His eyes narrow, speculatively. ?We?re also going to up your protein intake substantially.?

He ponders some more, assessing my shoulder width, wrists and neck. ?I think you?re also going to need more rest. Less coffee, fewer hours stressing out.? When I start to protest about work, he interrupts. ?You?re golden at work. You get your work done well within 8 hours. The other 2-3 hours you put in are just habit. You don?t need to do that for now. Look, you want to get big, right?? He leans in, and quirks an eyebrow at me.

?Well, yeah? I mutter. He stares harder. He slowly raises one huge arm to his side and slowly flexes a huge bicep. It swells up, up and up on his arm, assuming the size of a grapefruit or a small melon. He looks over at it lovingly, then turns to me, still holding the pose. ?You like this?? he smirks at me. I sit, fixed in my seat, eyes glued to the beautiful, masculine, mass of his upper arm so blatantly, so unapologetically displayed in front of me. My crotch starts to get tight, as blood rushes to the area. Damn! I can?t believe this! He smiles wider, his grin becoming lascivious, as he is well aware what his flexing is doing to me. ?Liking this, are we?? Dropping the arm, he leans in and flexes both pecs. The two massive globes, visible through his low cut tank top, squeeze together and rise up to his chin. He chuckles and brings his unshaven chin down on the top of his swollen pecs and rubs it back and forth, while his dark eyes stay locked on mine. The sound of stubble rasping across smooth, rock hard pec flesh is loud in the air. I can?t believe everyone else in the restaurant isn?t staring. The rasp is like electricity to my dick. If I was hard before, I?m beyond that. If my dick had been steel hard, it?s now corundum. My breathing speeds up, and starts coming in little gasps.

?That?s it man, show me how much you like some real muscle.? He grins and leans in more, his chiseled lips almost to my ear, his words for me alone, as we are both leaning across the table over the food, almost as if we are praying, worshiping at an altar of muscle. ?You love this.? He articulates very clearly, very softly, his eyes locked on mine, his tone brooking no argument. ?You love the way big muscle looks, the way it shifts and swells, the way it grows.? Here he squeezes his big pecs even harder, and they do swell up further, knocking against his chin.

I break contact with his mesmerizing eyes for a second and look down ? oh God! I can?t believe it! Those huge slabs of Italian pecmeat are even bigger than before! The hairless, olive skin is turning red across the middle, as the striations at his cleavage stretch deeper, tighter, harder across the middle of his swelling chest mass. The tops of his beautiful pecs are almost raw with beard burn. I stare at them, transfixed. He leans in close again and whispers with a smirk, ?I know a great way to salve that burn,? as his tongue swoops in and tickles my ear. I try to shout and jump at the same time, but the tabletop bangs into my knees, and his calloused hands are suddenly on my shoulders holding me down. I subside into the seat, breathing hard. He leans in. ?Liked that, did you?? He leans in on me, his huge right arm sliding over my shoulder and wrapping around my head like a python, as his strong left hand holds me firmly in place. ?I know lots of ways to keep my pecs wet.? He smiles at me, his lips inches from mine. I am breathing through my mouth now, gasping for air. He raises one hand under my jaw and gently pushes my jaw closed with one thick, gentle finger. ?Now, now, no need to get all excited. We?ll get to my pecs,? here he squeezes them, and I sense, rather than see, the mounds moving heavily in front of me. ?Right now,? he whispers, leaning in still further, ?you need to take a good, deep sniff of a real man!?

?What?!? I sputter, but his strong left hand reaches up, grabs my jaw and turns my face into his deep, hairy airpit, which is resting on my left shoulder. He pushes my face into his hairy pit, and I get a deep, involuntary whiff of man scent ? sweaty and spicy, with that hint of scent that I always think of as chicken soup gone funky. The smell of a man?s pit after a hard workout. How can he smell after a shower, I ask myself, as he holds me in place, while I raise my hands up to his big pecs and try to push him away. He chuckles softly, in that deep, sexy baritone of his as he easily holds me in place, as I take in lungful after lungful of spicy, funky man?s scent sweat. He purrs, ?That?s it. Take a good, deep sniff. You love that smell of a man after he?s worked out. After he?s pumped and pounded those big, thick muscles of his. The smell of success?the smell that tells you he?s on his way to getting bigger, stronger, thicker!?

His fierce whisper gets more intense as he continues, holding me tighter into his dark pit, my nose and mouth completely surrounded and my senses overcome by the sensations of musk, tickly hair, and sweat. My fingers tighten on his huge pecs, which are swelling under the assault, as I futilely try to push him off me. I can?t budge him. My face is jammed into his pit, he?s holding me immobile, and his full, enormous pecs are aggressively swelling against my hands as I try to shove him away. Nothing. I stop pushing, emitting a small whimper as I give up the struggle as a lost cause. He holds me in place for a beat, letting me get another full breath of the musk. He whispers, his stubble tickling my ear, ?There, that wasn?t so bad, was it? You know you want it. You want a real man, and you want to have a real man?s muscles and strength and sweat stink. And baby, I?m just the man to give it to you.? He squeezes just a little harder at these words, and my cock, which must be purple by now, squeezes out some more pre cum. ?You and I, we?re going to work out together, and we?re going to build you up into a REAL man?6 foot fucking 3, two hundred sixty fucking pounds. And all of it MINE.? He kisses me then, and my cock explodes in my pants, pumping out shot after shot of jism. My knees buck against the table, as my ass comes up off the seat and I spasm with the force of cumming. He breathes a deep sigh in my ear, and I hear a low groan. As we pull apart, I lower my eyes in embarrassment, in time to see a sizeable wet spot on his light shorts spread across to his hip. The cum stain on his shorts spreads rapidly, as his hips buck. He gasps and collapses back in to his seat on the opposite side of the table.

Chests heaving, our eyes meet. Brown eyes locked to blue eyes, mouths open, gasping for air. Our breathing slows, pauses and resets to normal. He speaks. ?Man, I hope you brought a towel, cause I sure as fuck didn?t.?

Our laughter fills the air.
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2009, 05:45 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Mdlftr:

For a straight boy, you REALLY know how to turn me on!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2009, 06:02 AM

Erm...thanks, I think!

Something about the whole visceral appeal of muscle and power and all that stuff. [Like every other thread on here]

Mdlftr
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2009, 12:00 PM

Mdlftr:

It was definitely a compliment.

If you ever decide to switch teams, let me know! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #6   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2009, 12:09 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Well I don't know why you would have deleted that second chapter. It's even hotter than the first!
  #7   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2009, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull View Post
Well I don't know why you would have deleted that second chapter. It's even hotter than the first!

Well, I guess I felt VERY ambivalent about it because it's more about the sexual attraction and reaction to the muscle, than the muscle growth itself.

Still, it seems like there's an audience for this, cause almost 600 people have read this by now! Amazing!

I guess this is one of those, "write what comes to you, rather than trying to force a story" -- Does that happen to you other authors out there?

Mdlftr
  #8   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2009, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
I guess this is one of those, "write what comes to you, rather than trying to force a story" -- Does that happen to you other authors out there?
All the time!

R
  #9   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2009, 12:00 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
It's very rare that an erotic story I write ends-up the way I originally envisioned it. I really think you have to "go with the flow" when it comes to this stuff.

So...keep flowing, please!
  #10   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2009, 12:34 PM

Inasmuch as I didn't READ the missing chapter, Mdlftr, I think it's incumbent upon you to repost it!

Not that I'm anything special -- I'm just very, very needy!

xoxo

Richard
  #11   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2009, 08:06 PM

Well, D'uuhh!

After Arpeejay's request to post "Part II", I went back and did a little searching.

It seems that the most recent installment is actually "Part III"

[Guess I should start numbering these. My characters are MUCH more active than I thought! Little Rascals!!]

Part 1: Just another Sunday Afternoon at the Gym

Part 2: Sunday Afternoon at the Gym...40 minutes later

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12345

Part 3: Sunday Afternoon at the Gym...Post workout meal.
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/ne...ote=1&p=110915

I've written a multipart story and didn't even know it!

Who'd a thunk??

Mdlftr

Who's wondering what his characters are up to.....

Last edited by Mdlftr; October 1st, 2009 at 08:08 PM. Reason: formatting
  #12   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2009, 08:13 PM

First link was malformed. It ought to be:

xoxo

Richard
  #13   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2009, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
First link was malformed. It ought to be:

xoxo

Richard
Thanks! Guess the cut-n-paste didn't quite get it!

Mdlftr

P.S. So what did you think?
  #14   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2009, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
Thanks! Guess the cut-n-paste didn't quite get it!

Mdlftr

P.S. So what did you think?
Cut and paste from inside the story (where the ... shows up) doesn't work; it picks up the abbreviation, not the full thing. You have to cut and paste the URL from your browser bar. (I know only too well, having made and then corrected the same mistake on multiple occasions.)

As for the story, what I said in October 2008 still applies:

Woof!

Gimme more!

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size