The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 08:20 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Best Night of My Life - Part 4

Part 1 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17069

Part 2 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17113

Part3 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17145

The Best Night of My Life - Part 4
By John D.

The next day I wore some clothes that I thought Mike would like. I wore a nice polo shirt and some shorts that really showed off my tight little bubble butt. My butt actually felt fine after Mike?s fucking. He didn?t hurt me at all. And I wanted another fuck. I wanted lots more fucks from Mike. I saw Mike a couple of times at school. He was wearing a tight white tee shirt that showed off his huge torso and some shorts that could hardly circle his huge thighs. I looked at his muscles and thought about how I had touched every one of them the night before. But he never looked at me. He talked to his jock friends and the girls, just like he always did. I even went past him once and he didn?t even look at me. It was like I wasn?t there. Oh my god, I thought. Maybe he was just drunk last night. Maybe he doesn?t even remember what we did. Maybe it was just a one night stand. Maybe he doesn?t even like me. A couple tears went down my cheeks.

But I went to football practice. I went there a lot to see the jocks, so me being there wasn?t unusual at all. There were some other kids too, mainly girls, cheerleaders and other hot girls, who had come to see the big jocks practice. Mike and the team came out of the locker room and jogged onto the field. They were all wearing their full uniforms and helmets. Mike ran close to the sidelines, near where we were standing. As he approached me, he turned to me and winked! He winked! I could see his wink inside the helmet. Then he turned away and ran with the team. My cock stood straight up. In a second my cock stood straight up under my shorts. He winked at me! He hadn?t forgotten! It wasn?t a one night stand! Mike winked at me!

I watched Mike practice with the team. He was very aggressive today. When he was carrying the ball, he ran right through the defensive players, knocking them over like they were nothing. One time two of them hung on to his body and he still charged ahead. And once he rammed his shoulder right into a defensive guy who wasn?t even trying to tackle him ? the guy was scared by now ? and smashed the guy to the ground. On defense he was an animal. He blasted the players into the air and threw them on the ground. He smashed his shoulder so hard into their chests that they flew into the air and crashed. I heard one of them say, ?You drank too many Red Bulls, Mike!? as he hobbled away. I got the feeling that Mike was showing off for me. He wanted me to see just how strong and dominant he was. And he was the strongest, most dominant player on the team, beyond a doubt. I watched his incredible body as it smashed the other players. My cock was rock hard.

Near the end of the practice Mike threw his foot into the air and his shoe came flying off. ?Gotta fix my shoe,? he yelled to the coach as he ran over to the sidelines, right next to where I was standing. He put on his shoe and said quietly, ?Meet me after practice at Sixth and Conner. I?ll take a shower and meet you there.? I looked at Mike?s hot, sweaty body and said, ?Don?t take a shower. I want you all hot and sweaty.? Mike grinned. ?Oh yeah!? he whispered loudly as he finished tying his shoe and ran back onto the field. I could hardly wait for the practice to be over.

Practice was soon over and the team ran into the locker room. I walked over to Sixth and Conner, which was about six blocks from the School. I got to the corner and turned around. Mike was running up to me. My mouth dropped open as I saw his body. He was covered with sweat and his tan skin was a little red. He was totally pumped, very hot and sweaty. He ran up to me and stopped about two feet from me. Sweat was dripping off his body. His muscles were all pumped and hard, with fibers and veins showing everywhere. He wasn?t wearing a shirt, just his shorts that could barely contain his huge legs and his sneakers. He grinned. ?I almost beat you,? he said laughing. He must have ripped off his uniform, thrown on his shorts and sneakers and run to where I had walked. He body was literally buzzing with strength and muscle. And of course my cock was rock hard. I reached over to feel his hot steamy abs. But he pushed my hand away. ?No touching the merchandise in public,? he said.

Then he looked me in the eyes. ?I?ve dated tons of girls and none of ?em turns me on the way you turn me on, John. I could hardly sleep last night. My cock was hard the whole night. Fuck, I don?t know if I?m gay or straight or bi or what. But I want to be with you John. I want to be with you all the time. But think about the town we live in John. It?s full of Baptists and they hate gays. I wanna get a football scholarship. I wanna dominate all the guys on college teams, just like I do now. Did you like the practice? I was showing off for you John. I was showing off how much bigger and stronger I am than all those other guys. But those guys can?t know I might be gay. Did you notice I didn?t even look at you today? I wanted to look, but I knew if I did my cock would get hard. I would want to grab your little butt, just like I want to do now. I know your cock was hard all day ?cause you were looking at me as much as you could. But you always did that. You always looked at me. And your cock always got hard. But you hide it pretty well. Except from me.?

I wanted to hug him so much. I didn?t know what to say. He continued. ?So I thought of a plan. You?re gonna be my tutor. Lots of jocks have tutors ?cause most of us aren?t that smart. Plus we spend all our time working out with weights and practicing and partying so we don?t have time for studying. So we need little guys like you for tutors. I?m actually not that dumb, but I?d like to raise my grades a little, maybe even get a few A?s. So you?re gonna tutor me in Math and Science and maybe other stuff. We?ll take classes together and I?ll sit in front of you and stretch and flex my guns and just drive you crazy.? He grinned. I was looking at his beautiful masculine face and his hot sweaty body. I looked at his arms, his chest, his abs. They were all dripping with sweat. My tongue came out of my mouth I so much wanted to touch his body, to lick his sweat. Mike saw me looking at his body. He looked around and stretched his huge arms overhead. Then he brought them down and flexed his massive biceps. They were so hot and sweaty and ripped. Then he said, ?Yeah, I?d stretch like this in class, right in front of you, my little tutor. I know it would drive you crazy, but in a good way. You could think about touching and licking those muscles after school. Every day. We?d fuck every day.? He looked around again. ?Okay, one touch.? I reached out and ran my hands over his huge arms and then across his pecs down to his abs, those hard bricks of muscle that were so hot and so hard and so covered with his jock boy sweat. ?In five minutes you?re gonna be able to feel my whole body, John. You?re gonna be able to feel all my hot muscles. You?re gonna be able to lick all the sweat off my muscles. I kept ?em all hot and sweaty for you, ?cause I know you really like hot muscles and sweat. You really like my jock sweat. I made a lot of it today for you. And you?re gonna feel my big cock right down your little throat and up your little bubble butt.? I looked him in the eyes and nodded my head feverishly. I wanted him so much. ?Let me finish, John. So you?ll be my tutor. You?ll be tutoring me many hours in my house or your house. Except we?ll spent 15 minutes tutoring and an hour fucking. We can fuck all the time, John! But we can?t let anyone know we?re fucking each other. I?ll keep dating girls once in awhile, but not as much. I?ll say hello to you at school, just like I always did. And you can look at me, just like you always did. But that?s it. No touching in school. We?re just jock and tutor. How?s that sound??

Now I really wanted to hug him. ?Oh my god, I can?t believe it!? I said. ?It?s a dream come true. I want to hug you right now. I want to grab your big hard sweaty body and pull it into me!? He grinned. ?Yeah, I know you do. We can go to my house. It?s only two blocks away. My parents won?t be home from work for another hour and a half. You can grab me as much as you want.?

So we walked quickly to Mike?s house. I wanted to run but Mike insisted we walk. Just like two friends walking down the sidewalk. He opened the door and led me into his room. My mouth dropped open as I looked around the room. Mike had three times as many trophies and pictures as Kevin had. And Mike was always the biggest and strongest boy in all the pictures. He had some weights on the floor, several pairs of dumbbells, and some of them looked pretty heavy. I could hardly wait to feel his muscles as he lifted those weights. I turned around and looked at Mike, who was grinning at me as I checked out his total jock boy room. His body was still dripping with sweat and his muscles were still pumped and rippling. He ripped off his shorts and shoes and I ripped off my own clothes. I ran over and gave him a huge hug, barely managing to wrap my little arms around his huge chest. He bent down and kissed me. I buried my face between his huge sweaty pecs as I felt his abs.

?Oh Mike, oh Mike, oh Mike,? I murmured. I was almost sobbing with joy as I felt his huge muscles and rubbed my face on his big hot sweaty pecs. My cock was rock hard and so was his. Finally I let go of his huge body, although it was hard. I could have held on to him for hours. I took another look around his room. There were three sets of dumbbells on the floor. My eyes immediately focused on the heaviest dumbbells. I wanted Mike to lift those weights. I wanted to see his muscles working hard. I wanted to touch his muscles as they pumped the heavy iron. I wanted to lick his sweat as his huge muscles bulged and flexed. I was almost drooling as I looked at the weights and Mike?s huge body.

?How heavy are those dumbbells?? I asked. ?Well, the light ones are 20?s. I hardly use those any more, ?cause they?re so light. I used ?em a lot when I was like in 6th grade. Now they?re just warmup weights. The middle ones are 50?s. I use ?em to warm up too. My muscles have gotten too big and strong for them to be a challenge. The big ones are 80?s. Go over and pick one up, John. See how heavy it is.?

I went over and grabbed the dumbbell. It was like a huge rock, like it was bolted to the floor. I couldn?t budge it. ?Fuck!? I said. Then I grabbed it with two hands and managed to lift it about three inches off the floor. ?Fuck, that thing is heavy!? I said. Mike smiled. ?It?s not heavy when you got big strong muscles. Muscles like mine.? He walked over and picked up the two 80 pound dumbbells. He lifted them to his shoulders like he was lifting two little pillows. Then he started pressing them overhead, first the right arm and then the left arm. I gasped. ?Oh my god, you?re so fucking strong!? I started feeling his muscles as he pressed the weights, feeling the striated fibers in his delts as they bulged and flexed, feeling his neck as it bulged with muscle, feeling his huge traps, feeling his arms as they moved up and down pushing that incredibly heavy weight. Then I started licking his muscles. He was making new sweat and I was licking it off his body, tasting the salty liquid that was pouring out of Mike?s tan skin. I could smell that sweat too. It smelled so good. So manly. So masculine. The sweat of the perfect jock stud. He did 20 reps with each arm as I felt and tasted and smelled his body. He put down the weights and said, ?They?re getting kinda light too. I?m gonna have to buy some 110?s. My muscles have gotten too big and too strong for these little light 80?s.? The ?little light 80?s? that I could barely lift off the floor.

He flexed his arms and I licked his huge biceps and triceps, feeling the hard fibers with my tongue and smelling the sweat that was coming up from his armpit.
Then I buried my face in his armpit, smelling and licking his sweat. His armpit smelled like a real man?s armpit, that heady jock smell that big muscles produce as they push the heavy weights. His skin was very hot. It was like my face was inside a big muscle oven. I felt so safe and secure in that huge armpit. My head was protected by inches and inches of thick hard muscle - his arm, his pec and his lat. I forced my face into that muscle, feeling its hardness and its power with my little cheeks. I moaned with pleasure. Then he slowly lowered his arm and covered my head with his huge arm. His arm was bigger than my head. He squeezed my head with that huge muscle, pressing it into his rock hard pec and lat. He didn?t press very hard but it was hard enough for me to feel his enormous strength. ?Oh Mike, oh Mike oh Mike,? I moaned.

He let me go and looked at me grinning. ?Those dumbbells aren?t the only weights in here. Now I got a nice soft human barbell with a cute butt and a gorgeous face. He grabbed me in a curl position under my butt and my armpit. He started curling me up and down. I reached out and grabbed his arm, feeling his biceps as they flexed with each curl. God those mothers were huge. Huge and hard with veins covering his bulging muscle. Then he grinned again. ?You?re kinda light, but a heavy barbell doesn?t have what you got. He curled me up and kissed me on the butt. ?Umm, so nice and cute,? he said as he lifted me up again and kissed my butt again. He did this several times. Then he spun me around so my cock was now on top. He curled me up and kissed my cock. Of course it was rock hard. I moaned as I felt his lips touch my cock. Then he curled me up again and licked my cock. ?Oh fuck!? I yelled. I was ready to cum right then. I was so turned on I could hardly stand it. He curled me a few more times, kissing and licking my cock each time, and when he saw I was so hot I was ready to cum he let go of my feet and they dropped to the floor. ?You can?t cum yet,? he said. ?I got a surprise for you.?

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to burntjello's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 10:42 PM

burntjello is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG OMG OMG I WANNA KNOW THE SUPRISE! excellent continuation, keep it coming
  #3   Add to Argolid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2009, 12:54 AM

Argolid is on a distinguished road
Wow - really liking this story! Mike sounds like a total package - a BIG, muscular, horny jock. Little John is so lucky! Too bad they're stuck in a homophobic little Southern town. Can't wait to see what you've got planned for these two.
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2009, 05:05 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Very nice, John! Many thanks!

xoxo

R
  #5   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2009, 11:50 AM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Wow! This story could be your best ever, which is saying a lot! Keep it going....we're in no hurry to find out the ending.
  #6   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2009, 01:03 PM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
Wow! Muscle worship, sweaty muscle bodies ... perfect combination!
  #7   Add to Steven's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2009, 10:47 PM

Steven
Haven?t been on board lately, but when I stopped in tonight and noticed a new story by you, John, I knew I had to stay for awhile. Read all four installments back2back, and quite frankly, I could read 4 more before tiring of your fantastic writing! I?ve been a fan of yours from way back, so long ago I can?t remember the site where I first encountered your work! Nice to see you're still cranking um out?don?t ever stop?you?re just too damned good!!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options