The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2009, 09:58 PM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Gay to Straight?

I read something on here the other day about the double standards of stories with forced straight to gay conversions, and how if the story were reversed, people would be offended.

Personally, I wouldn't be offended by that. If the power dynamics were the same, I could still get into that. I actually really like some of the female dominant stories at mcstories.com, especially if they feature male growth.

I'm actually kind of wondering if anyone would in fact be offended by something that had forced gay to straight conversions. And I'm trying to come up with a way to make a story like that work.

How would you plot that?

Straight best friend finds out his friend is gay, works some mojo and turns him straight, dominating him in the process? ---> I don't think that one really works. There would be no real reason for any muscle growth either, I might add. I mean, it's not very realistic to think that either of them growing large would result in the other becoming straight. It's easier to think of it making the straight guy go gay. Because of the fixation with the male body.

What I have noticed does work (featured in some of Clarence591's stories), is a gay guy getting so big and sexual that he starts to bang women as well as guys. Maybe a story about a guy that gets big, and then wants to screw women all the time because he wants to feel them submit to him, and men fight back too much for his new tastes? Still doesn't really feel like it works exactly, because what's more satisfying: dominating a strong woman or a stronger man? I guess I'm thinking that to prove you are the strongest, you're going to want to dominate the strongest person, who is more likely to be a man than a woman, all things being equal.

The other one that I can actually see working is a woman turning a gay guy straight. She wants him, but he's gay, so she works some mojo, he grows and turns into a real man's man, and becomes straight in the process. Of course, that can almost slide into female dominant, which may or may not be what you're after.

Any other ideas?
Or variations on the above that work better?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to small-fry's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2009, 12:33 PM

small-fry
With 90% of the population being straight its no wonder gay writters would want to turn a couple of the cutties gay in their stories. It just makes more of whats out there feel available as opposed to feeling like everyone is cut off from you. (I never stop to think if the guy I passed on the street was gay if I want to think about him while... you know)

A guy that gets so big and horney that he'll fuck anything, male or female is kinda hot though. Keep working at it, maybe you'll discover something.
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:00 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Well, I'd love to read an extended version of Roommates Remodeled, which has a gay-to-straight theme. I think I go more for the mental transformation regardless of which direction is taken.
  #4   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Quote:
Originally Posted by small-fry View Post
With 90% of the population being straight its no wonder gay writers would want to turn a couple of the cuties gay in their stories. It just makes more of whats out there feel available as opposed to feeling like everyone is cut off from you. (I never stop to think if the guy I passed on the street was gay if I want to think about him while... you know)

A guy that gets so big and horny that he'll fuck anything, male or female is kinda hot though. Keep working at it, maybe you'll discover something.
That last idea I don't mind but sometimes it seems sexuality swap is almost MANDATORY int the stories, and I'm lie "Why not just leave well enough alone?" Surely there are some straight guys who dont mind other guys worshiping their muscles- it's attention, after all. Don't forget, too, that there's shades in between straight, gay, and bi. I suppose it's not a a big deal in a story unless, say, the guy has been married to his wife for ten years and has kids IRL, in which case it's quite likely that he likes girls...
Likewise, if the guy's happy screwing guys, why mess with it?
Oh, and "Anything" includes geese, cows, and sheep, BTW... :P

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #5   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2009, 06:28 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
I'm greedy. Gay guys going straight doesn't interest me. Gay guys so horny that they turn to chicks and decide they like them, however, is okay to me.

I'm solidly gay but I know a pretty girl when I see one. I'll probably never be fully comfortable sexually around women but there are more than a few who I'd be willing to get comfortable with. I know that a lot of the straight guys on this site, even if they don't say they like men, feel a little attraction for muscle guys in the same way.

So if a gay guy like me went through a growth and gained so much confidence that he decided to get with the ladies as well as the fellas and, perhaps, found that his one-true-love was a woman, I'd be cool with that. However, while I highly encourage someone to write a gay-to-straight story if they enjoy that kind of thing, I wouldn't want to read it. But I would defend that story to the end if someone wanted to pick a fight over it. There's lots of stuff that gets posted here that I wish will never be posted again but I see no harm in a story of this type.

Not that my opinion matters... much...
  #6   Add to CallMeCrazy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2009, 08:35 PM

CallMeCrazy has disabled reputation
I agree with 'O', that short would make a hot story.

No, I've always wanted to find some gay to straight mental transformation stories. Why not? It's not real. I think it would be really interesting. And kinda hot.
  #7   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2009, 02:33 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I think it would work as a revenge story.

Little wimpy gay guy crosses the wrong crowd and is really rude and offensive towards straight guys. Embarrasses his friends or brother or both. They plot to use mojo and he slowly becomes bigger than all of them, straight, and likes suddenly all of the things he cruelly mocked before.

That would be pretty hot, especially from the point of view of maybe a gay friend witnessing this going on, and seeing his friend change crowds, preferences, etc.
  #8   Add to monkeybwoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2009, 12:55 PM
hardgainer

monkeybwoy is on a distinguished road
Talking

Well actually, I had started writing out a plotline and bits of a story along these lines. It is a bit of a revenge theme, but it involved a guy who had been picked to be part of an experiment which would allow gay men's genes to propogate throughout the population and he had his body (and cock of course) modified to the usual hot straight hunk standards (this bit I hadn't written) and had his reproductive system modified surgically so that when he got fucked (which he had a been programmed to crave), guys could dump their cum in his ass and it would actually get funneled into his seminal vesicles where his own testicles had been replaced with constant hormone producing artificial organs and in a sense he was castrated. However, right after a good fuck, his alter ego would kick in and he would turn into a raving over-sexed straight muscle jock and head out to fuck bimbos and cheerleaders and dump the load of genetic material from the guy who just fucked him into the chick and get her pregnant.

Once he had successfully cleared all the cum he had stored inside, a switch would flick in his head again and he would turn into a moaning cock-hungry muscle bottom slut and get filled up again. The only thing is his consciousness would occasionally be aware of what he was doing but be completely unable to intervene. My favourite parts to write were the bits where he watches his 'straight' self get dressed with a monologue of how my straight friends think when they dress to go out and score (ie. with little decorum and really just trying to show off their bodies and their bulges) and contrasting that with the way he would resist his 'gay' self behaving and dressing like a total cock-slut. Near the end of the story, his real self starts to dissolve and he becomes this schizophrenic sex-driven creature entirely. But I haven't figured out how to end it yet.

There is a little flanker where the gay guys play a little gambling game to gang-bang him and see who's genes get passed on to the one chick he is allowed to fuck before the drain him dry for another 'bet'.

Is this the sort of story you had in mind?

Steve
  #9   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Flaming Dreamer

I thought it was GAY guys who dress to show off their bulges!
I personally don't plan on reading that story- it sounds rather cruel to me. Hijacking a guy's mind and body is not my cup of tea. Well, not like that- I DID enjoy A Midsummer Night's Dream. In this case, however, you seem to have put the character in extremely degrading situations just for kicks, and that bothers me.
Maybe you could end the tale by having the guy find a way to integrate the two personalities?

My Squiby!
php

Last edited by Ogun; October 4th, 2009 at 03:47 PM. Reason: clarify
  #10   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2009, 03:32 PM

Doesn't really sound like anyone is opposed to the idea of gay to straight. At worst, I can see indifference.

I think a full story of the short posted by 'O' would be hot.

And I think a revenge story could definitely work.

I personally like a little bit of degradation thrown in, but the story of a guy that gets fucked and then has to impregnate a woman immediately wouldn't really do it for me. I'd still read it though

If I can think of a story hot enough, that works around the whole transformation scene that 'O' mentioned, I'll try to work with it. Course, my track record so far is only one finished story for 10 attempts, so don't hold your breath. I was more interested in whether or not people would be averse to the idea, or into it.
  #11   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2009, 05:51 PM

Maybe like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Dr Cum Slut and Mr. Breeder...
  #12   Add to Xander's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2009, 06:55 PM

Xander is on a distinguished road
I have a story in my head which revolves around this very idea: a homosexual guy being seduced and having the gay fucked out of him before it's replaced with a new straight persona. There are still some details which make it a tad difficult to write at the moment and like many of my ideas I don't know how good it would be once I commit it to paper.

I feel like I have decent ideas but terrible story writing.
  #13   Add to divis24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2009, 05:49 PM

divis24
This wouldn't be a popular idea here, or maybe anywhere (and I'm not advocating someone write it for this board...) It seems to me that the easiest way to envision a gay guy going straight over muscle is to feature a massive *female* bodybuilder. Maybe he mistakes her for a huge stud, she doesn't disabuse him of that notion until, well, it reveals itself... Maybe she works undercover for a so-called "reparative therapy" organization to lure in the hard-core gays. I dunno.

I have a feeling I've already exhausted the tolerance some folks here have for even the mention of female muscle growth, so I'll stop.

In fact, I doubt it would go over well in the female muscle growth arena, either, as it might be taken to imply that guys who like fbb's are inherently gay. I'm not saying it's true, but it would be probably be taken that way... sensitivities run high all the way around this issue, it seems.

Cheers,
divis24
  #14   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Flaming Dreamer

I think your idea could well be played for laughs- the "Fembod Conspiracy" idea sounds like many old movies!

My Squiby!
php

#15   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2009, 02:20 AM

Or maybe a transfer would be better. Gay guy is cursed with a straight guy for their orientations to slowly exchange, and they could both gain muscle in the process, or one could lose muscle as the other gains...maybe they didn't appreciate each other enough and so their boss decided to play around with them to make them appreciate the other and in the end both of them wind up gay...
  #16   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2009, 05:59 AM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
How about something like the Stepford Wives? A community of gay men is turned into one full of muscle-bound, God fearing, straight guys who only get hard for their wives. Eventually, however, someone's "original programming" comes out and he, with the other guys, free themselves.

But, to placate the straights, one of the guys--maybe even the hero--finds he truly loves his wife and, despite his urges, stays with her and his new family. Of course, he could keep a side boyfriend or he and the wife could have a polyamorous relationship with another dude. Some girls like having two guys at once, right?
  #17   Add to CallMeCrazy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2009, 04:48 PM

CallMeCrazy has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachirobi View Post
How about something like the Stepford Wives? A community of gay men is turned into one full of muscle-bound, God fearing, straight guys who only get hard for their wives.
I kinda love that idea. Gay guys to like 1950s husbands with muscle.
  #18   Add to Ogrebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2009, 02:12 AM

Ogrebear
Here's an idea:

Mad Scientist type tricks two University students (from different Uni's) into working as his lab assistants, they are about the same build when they start. One is gay, one is straight. He makes sure they don't meet. Using mind control technigues and a whole batch of steriods/shakes etc he makes both of them grow large- enhancing the primary sexual charactistics.

However he also feeds the gay one straight subliminal messages and vice versa. Over time they start banging the opposite of what they originally liked; but not just banging- as they get bigger and bigger they become more dominant in their circle- attracting worshippers.

Due to an error on the Scientists part they meet up at a gig and the Scientists mind control is cancelled when they are together allowing their original personalities to emerge. They are annoyed, scared of what has happened to them- and mad at the Scientist, but they are seperated by their harems and the personalies fade back again as their dominent side kicks in.

But it happens again and again- eventually the original personalities find a way to 'arrange' regular meetings by putting the date/time in their phones so they turn up even when the 'other' them is in control. They plot revenge on the Scientist and try to find a way to maintain control when not together- which fails each time.

Finally they arrange to meet at the Scientists lab and confront him about what he has done. Scientist does not deny it, but points out their huge, magnificent bodies, the adoration they are getting. The sports and academic prizes they have won. He offers them a choice- accept what he has made them and never meet again, or he'll restore their ordinal personalities and they can try and make sense of the lives/harems they have created.

Can't decide the ending though!

Last edited by Ogrebear; December 15th, 2009 at 11:29 PM.
  #19   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2009, 01:58 AM

Ogrebear, that is a fantastic story idea! Are you going to write that out as a full story?
  #20   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 22nd, 2009, 09:32 AM

Wow, Yachirobi's idea is super hot.
That could be done, and it could even just end with the guy becoming straight. Sounds really super hot to me, and totally works for the gay to straight conversion. Nice!
If I get back to writing again, I'll try to do that. If you do it first, that would be even better (for me). lol.
Ogrebear's idea is also awesome. I would love to read that too.
  #21   Add to Ogrebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2009, 12:59 AM

Ogrebear
Had another idea!

Had another idea.

Bloke is in his mid-20's; he's fit and 'model muscular' - quite likes hanging out at the gay gym and bars. He Out but not pushing it into anyone's face, though not afraid to defend who he is and his rights. His partner is more 'out and proud' and does Pride, wears the clothes and the 'does the lifestyle' - he's also cheating. A lot. With all their friends. Regularly.

The only one who does not know is our protagonist and he finds out from a lesbian friend who assumes one day he knows and approves. There is a messy breakup- esp. when all the 'friends' defend their fuck buddy over our Heroes right to a stable partnership.

Our Hero moves- home, gym and work. He nearly leaves the City but does not after a friend at his new jobs points him at a gym close by his new apartment. He goes and it???s a real 'old time gym' - free weights, minimal machines. No blaring music; just grunting and clanks. He learns quickly to not stare at the huge muscular brutes that go there- the place is obviously a hetro gym- though it is no means men only.

With no 'gay' scene in his new part of town our Hero spends his time taking his anger out on the weights and he begins to make some gains. The other gym rats notice and offer encouragement. Our Hero gains quite a few lifting buddies, even friends. Still hurt and burning from his betrayal however he keeps his preferences secret and finds ways to discuss, touch, and goggle the muscle without outing himself. And the gains keep coming; he moves from 'model' to lightweight and towards a medium weight body-builder and is being egged on towards trying for competition. He finds a particular friend in Lynn, one of the biggest female bodybuilders- easily bigger than some of the men- who encourages him to get big ???since muscle is sexy???.

A couple of years have gone past and our Hero has got really big. He???s gained a lot of confidence from his gains. The gym regulars finally persuade him to try a local competition- which he comes third in as his posing was weak. There is still a small celebration in the gym and on the way out without thinking about it he makes a bad, drunk pass at one of the regulars, who brushes him off and he goes home none the wisher. When he goes in the next day all hell has broken loose. His bad pass has turned into a story of how he ???tried to bend X over a car??? and was ???fondling his cock??? ??? the ???men??? have closed ranks and won???t listen to his side of the story and though not everyone is ignoring him, it does make like a lot harder for him esp. since he needed the ???big guys??? help to improve for a competition coming up. After a week of being ???cold shouldered??? Our Hero decides to throw the towel in and give up on the competition- he???s even considering changing gyms. Lynn however offers to teach him posing at home which he accepts.

Lynn and our Hero practice and practice- she even lets him use her private gym. He finds her fascinating, and finds himself watching her body move, how she flexes, how she lifts. More than once it???s her in his head while masturbating. Her infectious ???get on with it??? attitude he likes, her laugh....

When Lynn finds out the CCTV was recoding the night of the incident she encouragers our Hero to confront the gym Manager and demand to see the tape. He agrees simply cos the ???anti-proof??? brigade have started a ???crusade??? to drive out anyone they think is ???faggy??? which is stopping regular, normal folks from attending. The tape clearly shows nothing happened, and that both parties where obviously drunk, and no touching took place. Our Hero shows it to the regulars, leading to massive embarrassment for the guy who accused him and the bashers who supported him.

With the support of the majority of the gym again, our Hero gets back on form and comes second at the competition. A big more practice and help takes him to first in another event. He and Lynn celebrate and find themselves kissing and drunk posing for each other which leads to a night in the bedroom.... which our Hero finds fun and neither of the regret in the morning.

The relationship blooms as does our Hero???s bodybuilding career. He gets BIG and burns his way into the mags and web. When his ex-partner threatens to do a ???gay??? expos??? on him he simply does an interview and photo shoot for a leading gay mag/website telling them that true love is blind to everything including gender!
  #22   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2009, 12:47 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Now that's also a great story idea.

On the whole straight-to-gay / gay-to-straight thing...

If you have never heard of the Kinsey report, it's the original "sex study" done in the 40s.
The wikipedia link is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_Reports

The big discovery (and really, why was it surprising?) was that everyone lies on a spectrum, and it's a bell curve. The study wasn't about orientation, it was about "reacting sexually" to other people. Kinsey 0 is someone who has never, ever had a sexual reaction to their same gender; Kinsey 6 is someone who has never, ever had a sexual reaction to the other gender. It does not address transsexuality or physical androgyny, the first because it wasn't a part of the focus of the study, the second because it's very rare.

The curve isn't quite centered over "3" ... and here's the interesting part for me.
In reading about the cultural norms of Sparta, which was THE most conservative society in its time, the warrior caste was predominantly homosexual. They were separated around age 7, taken into what we would consider an abusive situation (but they considered necessary military training, and they all were raised to expect and even look forward to it.) The males were beaten, starved, forced to live almost like wild animals, and to rely on the physical support of their leaders and their peers. There was a rite of passage somewhere around age 14 where they were set loose naked and unarmed miles from safety, and were expected to return having killed a helot (one of the enslaved people whose entire population had been conquered and which were now considered cattle.) They were EXPECTED to be aroused by their own shield-mates, and it was not just encouraged but trained.

When they were old enough to marry (late teens/early 20s) they were introduced to the wife their parents had contracted for them; they were encouraged to make many more warriors. However, they were NOT expected to love each other, though that was considered nice if you could get it. And because of the society, the women frequently dressed in armor and acted like soldiers in order to encourage their husbands, who would otherwise no more consider them as sex partners than, say, cows or helots. (Though apparently they might rape such things. Spartans were not nice.)

So yeah. Even though it's extreme, the social norm for that society was inverted from this one - Kinsey 0 Spartans (uninterested in males) were pretty darn rare.

Where am I going with this?
I believe that the actual, instinctive norm, for sexual arousal, is "3" - that nearly everyone is bisexual, to some degree, and that the majority of the attitude is trained by society. This is not to gainsay the men who cannot find a woman arousing - they can't, but a good 60 percent of society could, in the right situation, be attracted to (react sexually to) either gender.

So, a gay man "becoming straight" for the right woman? Possible, but his self-identity and the emotional struggles he had accepting the strength of his biological/physical arousal by men? Not going away normally. He'll still be gay, but more on the "bi" side, and if they get married - he might change his self-label.
  #23   Add to muscleboytom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2009, 04:01 PM

muscleboytom
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboytom
I like ogrebear's 2nd idea. Love to see it fleshed out in a story. Thanks for sharing it with us!
  #24   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2009, 04:33 PM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
Note to nnnrg: Kinsey did most of his research among male long-term prison inmates - modern psychologists are wary of generalizing from his results to the population at large. Although his '10%' figure is taken as gospel, it referred to those male prison inmates. There are probably only 1-2% of the population who are gay.

The story outline of the previous poster is well-thought-out, realistic, and sounds interesting. Would like to see the story written.
  #25   Add to ForgeAus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2009, 08:42 PM

ForgeAus
Send a message via ICQ to ForgeAus Send a message via AIM to ForgeAus Send a message via Yahoo to ForgeAus
How about a guy who never really thought so much about love, he lusts for other men, and identifies as gay (but a masculine gay man), but one woman (not necessarily a bodybuilder female) gets under his skin, seduces him, and he finds love and romance awakening inside him, something he hadn't really encountered before... ????

A little simple I guess, but it doesn't need beer or alcohol as a catalyst for change for one... and secondly, its something that can surprise him... make him realize he's not the gay man he thought he was, also she doesn't need to be dominant necessarily, just, confident...
  #26   Add to ForgeAus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2009, 08:57 PM

ForgeAus
Send a message via ICQ to ForgeAus Send a message via AIM to ForgeAus Send a message via Yahoo to ForgeAus
Of course, on the other hand, theres always the dominant mistress who takes a gay boy (for whatever reason??) and whips him into shape as her love slave? Maybe she enjoyed watching him playing with other guys? Maybe she just loves humiliating him, and as he grows she continues to, he grows to love her, over time even choosing to remain submissive??? (one possibility might be that he fears he'd hurt her if he tries to use any amount of force against her, or perhaps he simply figures his life with her isn't so bad, and that he comes to enjoy it over time?... )
  #27   Add to ForgeAus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2009, 09:10 PM

ForgeAus
Then there is the scenario I like less, the Bodybuilding Female monster/tyrant-like woman with a libido thats thru the roof and forcefully takes a guy (who happens to be gay but she doesn't care about that) as a lover but when he starts working out and growing HUGE, he dreams of taking revenge?.... but this doesn't really give him much motivation to stay str8...
  #28   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Forg, I ,like your first idea the best. The guy's realizing that he might not be quite what he thought is much more realistic than the others as it shows the flexibility of human nature. The other two I hate, especiallly as you're conflating behavior with desire. IF the guy is really gay sleeping with a woman wil not make him straight, so there is no way he could "Stay" straight. HE could either act straight and be hiding his true sexuality it, be actually attracted to the woman in which case he shades into bi, or have been mistaken abot his sexualtiy.

My Squiby!
php

#29   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2009, 02:13 PM

V.R.Goh is on a distinguished road
Ogun, that premise has promise. I've heard of guys who were in denial about their homosexuality for a number of reasons, be they religious, political, social, or otherwise. Then, in the tradition of the movie "In and Out," they realize that they're gay and accept it. Theoretically, it could work the other way around.

Maybe he was just unlucky in love, so he convinced himself that he's gay. Then, after encountering the plot device (be it person or object), he gains muscle and realizes that he is straight or bi.
  #30   Add to robin.butcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2011, 04:41 AM

robin.butcher is on a distinguished road
I have a story in my head that revolve around this idea: a gay guy being seduced and having sex fucked out of him before he was replaced by a new character straight. There are still some details that make it a bit difficult to write at the moment and like many of my ideas, I do not know how it would be good when I commit to paper. I feel I have decent ideas, but writing terrible story.
  #31   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
I've read that one's first sexual experience can affect their perceived sexuality. It is possibly that a man who had a first sexual encounter as a teen with the same sex might identify himself as gay but years later he realizes he actually wants hetero sex or vice versa. The same concept could make a man think he was gay or straight because of or in spite of external pressures to conform. When he gets away from society and alone he may discover his true nature. I like the idea of him becoming a self sufficient muscle bear of a mountain man. When he has enough time to be alone he embraces his true sexuality; whatever that is. Either way he becomes "a real man" who can express his sexuality be it straight or gay. The muscle represents getting back to basics and discovering one's true self. Anyway, just an idea. Peace!
  #32   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2011, 08:30 PM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
[COLOR="Wheat"]
In my years as an author, I have tried repeatedly to incorporate these elements into some writing simply because there is a "forbidden fruit" element to the concept. The forbidden fruit aspect is the attraction to begin with. Of the multiple stories that have been authored with this concept, zero have been posted. In the end, all were edited to remove that element. What tends to happen is that in order to make the orientation change work, one has to mentally prove to the reader that the orientation the character or characters left behind, be it straight or gay, was in some way inferior to the orientation that they moved into. If the story is well written, you have to sell the reader on why the new is better than the old as part of the fantasy. What I found was that creating that idea no matter how it was done portrays one as inferior or superior to the other. There is no way to do it well and remove that concept. It is for that reason that my author alter-ego simply gave up and came to the conclusion that life was far too short to create a fantasy that had by percentage very few takers when leaving orientation alone allowed people to identify with whom they wanted or chose. Do an orientation swap and the more you sell it and make it work the more you are going to be likely to offend one side or the other and they are both right. [/COLOR]
  #33   Add to thatonekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Uncultured snob.

thatonekid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to thatonekid Send a message via Yahoo to thatonekid
This actually gave me an idea for the next story I think I'm going to do... a gay to straight story. Hmm.

You may find my stories on my DeviantArt and CYOC pages as well as here on Evolution.

DeviantArt: http://alwaysmyway.deviantart.com/

CYOC: http://www.cyoc.net/user.php?op=user...me=alwaysmyway
  #34   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Flaming Dreamer

I'm gong to refer you to my earlier posts.

My Squiby!
php

#35   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2011, 10:19 PM

I've seen stories where it worked, primarily Altered Reality, where a straight character becomes weak and gay and the gay character steals his muscle and becomes the straight jock, who still fucks his roommate's ass and mouth daily plus humiliation...actually I guess the transformation was straight to gay and gay to bi. But it changed their status and the way people perceived them, giving the weak gay guy a series of advantages that the other one had taken away. It was a life theft/muscle theft story that totally turned me on.

Another great story with this theme that was absolutely superb was Clarence's Destiny Rewound, which is by far one of my favorite stories. In that one, there is muscle/life theft but it is slow and steady. Eventually the gay guy who was in love with his friend fucks the guy's once girlfriend now that he's a huge muscle stud. He can pretty much have any girl he wants but he fucks her before saying that he prefers guys. But he knows his friend (who rejected him before) is secretly watching.

Stuff like that, stuff that straddles the line between gay and straight can be a real turn on. I am not bi but I've slept with bi guys and I find it hot to be with them.
  #36   Add to muscleboytom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2011, 06:40 AM

muscleboytom
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboytom
gay to str8

Anyone interested in writing a story with me on this theme? I'm very interested in this topic and would like to discuss more with others into it as well.

IM me here or on yahoo IM
Muscleboytom

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options