You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 10:53 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
Straight Stories

I was fascinated at the results of a survey of the members of this website: 17% are straight! I was surprised because just about all of the stories are gay (with a few non-sexual ones thrown in).

I encourage more straight stories to be submitted to the story forum to satisfy this admitted minority. In fact, I am one-third through with my own story.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 07:34 PM

Lifter73 is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardbeatman View Post
I was fascinated at the results of a survey of the members of this website: 17% are straight! I was surprised because just about all of the stories are gay (with a few non-sexual ones thrown in).

I encourage more straight stories to be submitted to the story forum to satisfy this admitted minority. In fact, I am one-third through with my own story.
That doesn't surprise me at all. I have always felt that you do not necessarily have to be gay to appreciate a truly muscular male physique or to fantasize about muscle growth. And in one instance I had one guy tell me that when he with his wife, all he could think about was big muscular men~!

And dare I say that I have met quite a few straight men ans well as married men that not only appreciate the male muscle growth and huge muscular men, but have also masturbated with and have had sex with huge muscular men.

As far as straight stories, I'm sure there are a lot of good one's out there, but when it comes to male/female intercourse, I'll pass. The thought of two huge muscle-massed out men / off-season bodybuilders getting each other bigger and bigger and going to town with each other is what does it for me! Of course, that is my preference.

D
  #3   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 11:05 PM

WhoDunIt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WhoDunIt
There aren't too many stories like that, usually this subject and penis expansion are related to breast expansion stories, which I do admit to enjoy reading. I have seen a few stories on here and Metabods that could make for some very hot straight sex/growth/expansion stories with the right re-writing (of which I'm not capable doing unfortunetly.) For me even stories of just muscle/genital growth can be very...um..."uplifting". If it's more of a gay oriented story, it's not that difficult to switch in a female character either.
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2009, 05:51 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardbeatman View Post

I second that motion, in fact I encourage all kinds of MALE muscle growth related stories, with or without any kind of sexual content. i encourage peple to express their fantasies and to write their stories. I am very glad you are developing your own tale, which I am sure that will please lots of fellow members. Every story has potential to please a lot of people, even the reader is not prepared to be aroused, so I want to congratulate you for taking the initiative, instead of complaining about "the lack of straight stories", you are doing your share to change such fact.

On a second note, I must say that you are NOT a minority here because the purpose for this forum is exploring the MALE muscle growth fantasy, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality or any other fact is just irrelevant. We must strengthen what brings us together. The fact most stories have gay oriented sex scenes is only secondary, because the greatest focus is MALE muscle growth, and I truly wish more approaches of the same fantasy are added to our growing "stock" of stories. Let's hope that one day we will have innumerous stories for ALL kinds of fetishes and fantasies involving the MALE muscle growth kingdom.

Cheers

Last edited by muscl4life; July 24th, 2009 at 05:59 AM.
  #5   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2009, 10:49 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
That doesn't surprise me at all. I have always felt that you do not necessarily have to be gay to appreciate a truly muscular male physique or to fantasize about muscle growth. And in one instance I had one guy tell me that when he with his wife, all he could think about was big muscular men~!

"And dare I say that I have met quite a few straight men ans well as married men that not only appreciate the male muscle growth and huge muscular men, but have also masturbated with and have had sex with huge muscular men."

YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE MONEY WITH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING! I KNOW A LOT OF HUGE MARRIED AND STRAIGHT MUSCLE DUDES WHO GET TURNED ON BY OTHER BIG MUSCLE MEN AND ARE INTO SOME MUSCLE SEX AFTER A HUGE WORKOUT IN THE SEMI PRIVATE SHOWERS AT THE GYM! I HAVE POSTED MY EXPERIENCES BEFORE AT THE GYM AND THEY ARE SO HOT THEY SOUND AS IF I MAKE THEM UP LOL BUT I REALLY DON'T! HONEST LOL! BEFORE I JOINED A REALLY HARDCORE BODYBUILDERS GYM, I USE TO WORKOUT AT BALLY'S BATH HOUSE, I MEAN BALLY'S GYM. I LOVE STEROIDS AND REALLY MADE SOME FREAKY HUGE STRENGTH AND MUSCLE GAINS FAST! WHEN I FIRST STARTED AT BALLY'S, I HAD A TIGHT MUSCULAR BUILD THAT DREW SOME ATTENTION, BUT AS I STARTED EXPLODING WITH THE MOST INCREDIBLY HUGE, MASSIVE MUSCLE GAINS AND MY STRENGTH BLOWING THROUGH THE ROOF I COULD SEE IN THE MIRROR MOST OF THE ROOM WAS WATCHING ME PUMP UP BIGGER AND STRONGER BY WHAT SEEMED LIKE MINUTES! YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT I MEAN! THE FEELING IS OUT OF THIS WORLD! HERE I AM GROWING THESE HUGE MUSCLES, FEELING STRONGER THAN SUPERMAN, BECOMING EVEN MORE INSANELY HORNY ON TOP OF ALREADY JERKING OFF 5-6 TIMES A DAY THAT QUICKLY BECAME 11-12 TIMES A DAY LOL, I FOUND MYSELF STRIPPING DOWN, PUTTING ON A FLEX SHOW FOR MYSELF AND SPRAYING 2 OR 3 ROID FILLED LOADS ALL OVER THE MIRRORS WITHOUT TOUCHING MYSELF! I THINKING THAT ALL I HAD GOING FOR ME WAS A BIG DICK (11" X 7") AS MY EX BF USE TO TRY TO HURT ME BY SAYING TO WALKING PROUDLY RAGING HARD, HUGE MUSCLES, INCREDIBLE STRENGTH BOTH ON THE WEIGHT ROOM FLOOR AND THEN NOT BOTHERING TO WRAP A TOWEL AROUND ME IN THE LOCKER ROOM AS I COULD FEEL AND SEE A LOT MARRIED MUSCLE MEN AND GAY MUSCLE GUYS EYES ALL OVER ME..I TRIED TO BE MODEST LOL BUT INSIDE I WAS EATING IT UP!!!!!!! ONCE TIME WHEN I GOT UNDRESSED TO SHOWER, THE MINUTE MY JOCK CAME OFF, THIS GUYS JAW DROPPED! I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF AS I WALKED OVER TO THE SCALES WITH MY TOWEL SLUNG OVER MY HUGE SHOULDERS, UPPER BODY PUMPED UP SO HUGE I COULDN'T BEND THEM TO WASH ABOVE MY NAVEL (I LOVE THAT FEELING! GETS ME OFF A LOT! ANY OF YOU OTHER GUYS LOVE HAVING SUCH A HUGE POWERFUL PUMP THAT YOUR ARMS ARE SO THINK YOU CAN'T BEND THEM?) AT FIRST, I BEGAN EATING UP AND LOVING THE ATTENTION AND BEING A ROIDED UP BIG DICKED COCK TEASE! THEN THE MORE I JUICED (WHICH I LOVE! YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING!), THE FASTER I GREW! SO FUCKING RIPPED! HUGE MUSCLE GAINS! BENCHING CLOSE TO 600LBS! IT WASN'T LONG BEFORE I HAD THE MARRIED GUYS COMING INTO MY SEMI PRIVATE SHOWER STALL ROCK HARD, BEGGING ME TO FLEX FOR THEM WHILE THEY JERKED OFF AND THEN SUCKED ME OFF! IT WAS INCREDIBLY HOT! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT GETTING BUSTED BUT EVERYBODY WAS DOING SOMETHING IN A SHOWER STALL LOL! THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT MARRIED MUSCLE MEN INTO HOT MUSCLE ON MUSCLE MAN SEX BEFORE GOING HOME TO THE WIFE THAT IS SO FREAKING HOT! MEN INTO GETTING FREAKY HUGE AND STRONGER THAN SUPERMAN WHO ARE SO HUNGRY FOR SEX WITH A FELLOW MUSCLE FREAK , WORSHIPPING, SUCKING, FUCKING AND CUMMING SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE HEADING HOME TO THE WIVES! HOTTEST SEX! I HAD SOME VERY HOT MARRIED MUSCLE FREAK SEX SEVERAL TIMES WHICH I WILL SAVE FOR ANOTHER DAY! ALL WHICH I SWEAR ARE TRUE!

SORRY FOR RAMBLING ON LOL....CAN YOU TELL I AM RAGING HARD AND HORNY LOL?
  #6   Add to ma$$man's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2009, 07:31 AM

ma$$man is on a distinguished road
well i see myself as straight ( as normal men dont do anything for me at all, but i do get turned on by very muscular men), so i find the growth stories gay or straight to be very arousing
  #7   Add to scott2462's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2009, 05:12 AM
Back in the gym

scott2462 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to scott2462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big RR View Post

"And dare I say that I have met quite a few straight men ans well as married men that not only appreciate the male muscle growth and huge muscular men, but have also masturbated with and have had sex with huge muscular men."

YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE MONEY WITH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING! I KNOW A LOT OF HUGE MARRIED AND STRAIGHT MUSCLE DUDES WHO GET TURNED ON BY OTHER BIG MUSCLE MEN AND ARE INTO SOME MUSCLE SEX AFTER A HUGE WORKOUT IN THE SEMI PRIVATE SHOWERS AT THE GYM! I HAVE POSTED MY EXPERIENCES BEFORE AT THE GYM AND THEY ARE SO HOT THEY SOUND AS IF I MAKE THEM UP LOL BUT I REALLY DON'T! HONEST LOL! BEFORE I JOINED A REALLY HARDCORE BODYBUILDERS GYM, I USE TO WORKOUT AT BALLY'S BATH HOUSE, I MEAN BALLY'S GYM. I LOVE STEROIDS AND REALLY MADE SOME FREAKY HUGE STRENGTH AND MUSCLE GAINS FAST! WHEN I FIRST STARTED AT BALLY'S, I HAD A TIGHT MUSCULAR BUILD THAT DREW SOME ATTENTION, BUT AS I STARTED EXPLODING WITH THE MOST INCREDIBLY HUGE, MASSIVE MUSCLE GAINS AND MY STRENGTH BLOWING THROUGH THE ROOF I COULD SEE IN THE MIRROR MOST OF THE ROOM WAS WATCHING ME PUMP UP BIGGER AND STRONGER BY WHAT SEEMED LIKE MINUTES! YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT I MEAN! THE FEELING IS OUT OF THIS WORLD! HERE I AM GROWING THESE HUGE MUSCLES, FEELING STRONGER THAN SUPERMAN, BECOMING EVEN MORE INSANELY HORNY ON TOP OF ALREADY JERKING OFF 5-6 TIMES A DAY THAT QUICKLY BECAME 11-12 TIMES A DAY LOL, I FOUND MYSELF STRIPPING DOWN, PUTTING ON A FLEX SHOW FOR MYSELF AND SPRAYING 2 OR 3 ROID FILLED LOADS ALL OVER THE MIRRORS WITHOUT TOUCHING MYSELF! I THINKING THAT ALL I HAD GOING FOR ME WAS A BIG DICK (11" X 7") AS MY EX BF USE TO TRY TO HURT ME BY SAYING TO WALKING PROUDLY RAGING HARD, HUGE MUSCLES, INCREDIBLE STRENGTH BOTH ON THE WEIGHT ROOM FLOOR AND THEN NOT BOTHERING TO WRAP A TOWEL AROUND ME IN THE LOCKER ROOM AS I COULD FEEL AND SEE A LOT MARRIED MUSCLE MEN AND GAY MUSCLE GUYS EYES ALL OVER ME..I TRIED TO BE MODEST LOL BUT INSIDE I WAS EATING IT UP!!!!!!! ONCE TIME WHEN I GOT UNDRESSED TO SHOWER, THE MINUTE MY JOCK CAME OFF, THIS GUYS JAW DROPPED! I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF AS I WALKED OVER TO THE SCALES WITH MY TOWEL SLUNG OVER MY HUGE SHOULDERS, UPPER BODY PUMPED UP SO HUGE I COULDN'T BEND THEM TO WASH ABOVE MY NAVEL (I LOVE THAT FEELING! GETS ME OFF A LOT! ANY OF YOU OTHER GUYS LOVE HAVING SUCH A HUGE POWERFUL PUMP THAT YOUR ARMS ARE SO THINK YOU CAN'T BEND THEM?) AT FIRST, I BEGAN EATING UP AND LOVING THE ATTENTION AND BEING A ROIDED UP BIG DICKED COCK TEASE! THEN THE MORE I JUICED (WHICH I LOVE! YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING!), THE FASTER I GREW! SO FUCKING RIPPED! HUGE MUSCLE GAINS! BENCHING CLOSE TO 600LBS! IT WASN'T LONG BEFORE I HAD THE MARRIED GUYS COMING INTO MY SEMI PRIVATE SHOWER STALL ROCK HARD, BEGGING ME TO FLEX FOR THEM WHILE THEY JERKED OFF AND THEN SUCKED ME OFF! IT WAS INCREDIBLY HOT! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT GETTING BUSTED BUT EVERYBODY WAS DOING SOMETHING IN A SHOWER STALL LOL! THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT MARRIED MUSCLE MEN INTO HOT MUSCLE ON MUSCLE MAN SEX BEFORE GOING HOME TO THE WIFE THAT IS SO FREAKING HOT! MEN INTO GETTING FREAKY HUGE AND STRONGER THAN SUPERMAN WHO ARE SO HUNGRY FOR SEX WITH A FELLOW MUSCLE FREAK , WORSHIPPING, SUCKING, FUCKING AND CUMMING SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE HEADING HOME TO THE WIVES! HOTTEST SEX! I HAD SOME VERY HOT MARRIED MUSCLE FREAK SEX SEVERAL TIMES WHICH I WILL SAVE FOR ANOTHER DAY! ALL WHICH I SWEAR ARE TRUE!

Sure can! (LOL). Look forward to your next post!
  #8   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big RR View Post

Didn't know this was a story thread. Sorry, I'm not doubting what you are saying, only that I think this thread was meant to discuss relevant matters, not make me as hard as concrete. Thanks though.
  #9   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2009, 07:44 PM

Lifter73 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter73 View Post

And dare I say that I have met quite a few straight men ans well as married men that not only appreciate the male muscle growth and huge muscular men, but have also masturbated with and have had sex with huge muscular men.

As far as straight stories, I'm sure there are a lot of good one's out there, but when it comes to male/female intercourse, I'll pass. The thought of two huge muscle-massed out men / off-season bodybuilders getting each other bigger and bigger and going to town with each other is what does it for me! Of course, that is my preference.

D

Hey! This is MY quote! Those are my straight married friends getting off to huge muscleheads! LOL!!!

D

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options