The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2009, 09:05 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Jonathan's Journey (Part 10)

By Richard Jasper

Part 9: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17248

Summer rocked and it looks like our junior year is going to be just as great!

Todd and I didn't do anything except lift, fuck, and eat, all summer long. Mom declared the basement a Toxic Waste Site and refused to enter, which was just as well since I don't think she would have enjoyed watching the two of us go at it. Well, the weights, maybe, but not the other part! Of course, things got a little dicey when she threatened to stop buying groceries (we do all our own cooking, of course) but we made an effort and put it right again.

The trickier part was that we basically outgrew the equipment. (Well, I did, Todd is still catching up.) There wasn't enough room to do everything we needed / wanted to do and, besides that, the equipment we had couldn't hold all the weight I needed.

So Dad bought us a gym!

Nothing fancy, just a big converted strip mall space, but every piece of equipment you can think of, every size weight and dumbbell, plus some stuff we specially ordered, and separate wet areas for men and women, including sauna and steam rooms.

Not long after we opened we held a meet for the local power lifting community and I benched 2000 lbs. for the first time. At that point I was about 465, so it was more than 4 times my body weight, a new world's record.

After that, we had people lining up to join. Dad quit his job (the guy's loaded, ya know) and took over as manager. Todd and I take turns covering the desk when we're not training or whatever.

The only downside to summer is that it has become clear that Todd isn't keeping up with me, growth wise. He grew half an inch taller and put on 35 lbs. of solid muscle, which most guys would kill for. On the other hand, I grew and inch and gained 50 lbs. I can tell it pisses him off but all I have to do is say...

"Fuck me, Big Man!"

...and he forgets all about it!

But, yeah, I guess you could say we're both officially huge:

Todd is 6'1 1/2" tall and 343 lbs.

Me: 6'3, 515 lbs.

In fact, we had a meeting with the school administration to talk about how they were going to accommodate us this year.

"The fact is, Jon here is too big for the school," Coach Jones said. I think he's still mad at me for not playing football!

Dad started to protest but Coach squashed him.

"Yeah, he can fit through the doors, if he turns sideways, but he can't fit in any of the desks."

So Todd and I are doing the "home school" thing, only with a twist. The teachers are coming to us, we're not doing it on our own. The principal was a bit surprised when he asked for volunteers and half the teaching staff offered to teach us one on one!

As it is, we have three instructors: Coach Jones, Coach Telatovich, and Mr. Estes, the hot ass biology teacher and himself a power lifter. He's pretty old, too, about 35, but he's as tall as I am and not a whole lot smaller than Todd, probably right around 300 lbs.

We set up a classroom at the gym, of course, so they didn't have to go all the way to our house and it seems to work just fine. They like having the free membership in the gym and, well, uh, I think Coach Jones and Coach T have got something going on, which is little unexpected -- I thought they were both straight! I keep thinking it would be fun to take a crack at Mr. E but Todd keeps saying no. I think Todd doesn't like the fact that Jake (well, that's what I call him when the two of us are alone) is taller than he is.

"But you're bigger," I keep pointing out. "In fact, you're a lot bigger."

He just grumbles and mutters something that sounds like, "Not big enough..."

My guess is Mr. E would find Todd's 11 inches more than enough but that's a different story!

Oh, well, who knows what the Fall will bring?

[I guess there will be more parts than I thought. Looks like junior year is going to take more than one chapter, after all!]

Part 11: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17273

Last edited by arpeejay; October 7th, 2009 at 08:23 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2009, 12:30 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Sorry, Richard, but for the first time I felt that this chapter was a bit rushed, very unlike your style. Take your time. I take my time savoring every last detail of your writing.
Mike
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2009, 07:29 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I thought this was a great chapter~~~~~~~
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2009, 08:00 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Thanks for the feedback, fellas!

Mike, I think it was about half a chapter, which makes it short but not necessarily rushed. My writing style is extremely straight forward. I type here in the Forum editor until I get tired, then hit save, then go back and fix the typos and what not. Under other circumstances I might have said "hey, check back again for more" but suddenly Roger and Gabe popped into my head! :-)

More tomorrow!

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode