The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to LtGort's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2009, 10:54 AM

LtGort
Friday Night

Hey guys, This is my first time writing or posting a story here. I've been on this forum for years as just a lurker. I thought I might contribute some. So there's no muscle growth or sex in part one, but just wait till part two!

Comments and criticism are welcome.

LtGort

========================
Friday night? again. I?d been off work for a few hours now. Well, it seemed like all I did was work. Since moving to this state, I hadn?t had much opportunity to make friends. Sure, I had met a few people at the office. They were good people. Everyone in this state was ?good?. But they seemed reserved and slow to make friends. So here I was again in my quiet apartment wishing I had somewhere to go. I wandered into my room and took a seat at my computer. Nope, no new mail. My facebook page didn?t even have any updates. So after rolling my eyes, I typed in the gay chat site?s address and began to log on. I don?t like the site, it won?t get me new friends and at best it could land me a hook up. I shrugged. That wouldn?t be that bad. I checked my profile. I still hadn?t updated it since the move. I clicked on the location entry and updated it. Let?s see, ?height: 6?0?, weight: 172, age: 30, brown/brown, fit.? That was all more or less true. I hit the update button. Well, that took all of thirty seconds. I hit the chat button and logged into the local room. As usual it was full and I barely made it under the limit.

I glanced at a few profile pictures. Hm, that guy was good looking. 42 and abs. Damn, check out his v-line! Another profile, blond hair, blue eyes, 210 pounds. Mm, such damn thick pecs. And I love when they have body hair. Damn. Top only. I would love to tap that muscle ass. I glanced back at the public chat window. The blond muscle guy had just put out a message. ?blndbufftop: Hey all, headed to Impact. It?s underwear night!? He posted a web address and a moment later logged off. I bit my lower lip. I could go to a club. I hadn?t been yet. I don?t drink or smoke? but there would be plenty to look at. Especially if people like blndbufftop are parading around in their underwear. I smiled. I clicked the link and a new window opened up to the myspace site. The photo gallery was full of hot men. And there was a shot of the blond guy, filling out a tight black tee, SECURITY emblazoned across that thick chest. Figures he?d work there.

I took a deep breath. I made a decision to go. Standing up, I pulled off my t-shirt. I glanced in the mirror. I?d only turned 30 nearly two months ago. I still had a better body than I had at 20 though. Several years ago I started working out, trying to turn into the kind of guy I wanted to attract. I had always been skinny growing up. The kind of guy where if I was shirtless and lifted my arms, you?d be able to count my ribs on my narrow chest. I?d always accepted that I?d be skinny. It was just how I was built. Luckily I was wrong. I made a friend who had started bodybuilding a few years back and had had the same curse of skinniness. He had changed his body and he taught me how to change mine. Now I was fit, with vascular arms, and lean muscle. You could see the outline of my abs, but they weren?t tight. I ran a hand through my dark brown hair. I glanced down. Did I want to chance joining in underwear night? I unbuttoned the fly of my jeans and pulled them down. I was wearing some form fitting C-IN2s. I ran my hand over my flat stomach. Nah, it?s freezing outside and no club is going to keep it that warm. I bent down and pulled up my jeans. I grabbed a t-shirt out of the closet and pulled it on. I walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, did something with my hair and put on a spritz of Fahrenheit cologne.

Moments later I had my coat on and after scraping the windows, I was in the car and on my way.

I shivered. Waiting in line out here in the cold without a coat was insane. The line wrapped around the worn out looking building. But at least there was something to look at while I waited. About three people ahead of me was one hot looking guy. He had dark hair in a mohawk. I gotta tell you, I?ve only recently rediscovered mohawks. Damn masculine and sexy as hell. He filled out his dark polo shirt very well. Wide shoulders, tapering down to a narrow waist and damn what a thick ass. His jeans only accentuated his ass and well-developed legs. He turned and lifted an arm to skim the top of his mohawk, and his arms were as large as the rest of him. His bicep jumped and even in the low light I could see a thick vein running over the peak of his biceps. This was going to be a good night!

I enjoyed watching mohawk guy the rest of the way into the club. I wasn?t the only one either. There was a couple behind me whispering to one another and glancing from mohawk guy?s ass to his chest and to his crotch. But when you have a body hard as his? you have to be used to it. After too long of a wait, I was finally in. I looked for mohawk guy, but he had already disappeared into the crowd. And what a crowd it was too. There were a lot of men just in their underwear. That surprised me. Where I moved from, they had themed nights at the club, but no one ever participated outside the gogo boys. I made my way through the crowd towards the dance floor passing some choice men along the way.

I made my way to the middle of the dance floor and took a look around. This was as good a place as any. I started dancing and really enjoying it. The music was good. The DJ was playing some Lady Gaga remix. I gotta tell you, I am a fan. Her music has an edge. I don't know if I told you, but I'm a people watcher too. The two best places to people watch are the airport and the club. I started looking around. Right close to me was a hot couple in the middle of making out. The taller one's hand was under his partner's shirt, feeling him up. That's what I wanted... having some fun on the dance floor with a hot guy. And there were plenty of them here. Right behind me was a short built guy. Thick arms, short dark hair, furry chest, probably about 5'6", he looked amazing. I turned towards him and started dancing closer. I'll let you know, I'm not the kind of guy who makes the first move. I try to make myself available and let the other guy take the lead. So I danced close to the short guy. At one point he glanced up at me and gave me the once over. Then he kind of moved away. Damn. The built guys never find me attractive. Oh well. One song blended into the next and I was having a good time. At one point a tall shirtless guy wandered through the crowd and wrapped his hand around my waist. The guy was probably 6'5" and had abs that seemed to go on and on. He kind of leaned back to get a better look at me. I gave him my most disarming smile. Then being a little more bold than I'm used to, I ran my hand up his abs and around his back. Let me tell you, damn! That midsection was ripped! My touch seemed to be all the permission he needed. He leaned in and his lips brushed mine for a brief instant. I felt his large hand on the back of my head and our lips touched again. Well, touched isn't the word. His soft lips pressed to mine insistently. I tilted my head and our tongues met. Electric. My breath caught and I pushed my tongue into his mouth. He worked it, sucking and playing. My hands roamed his long back and one hand came to rest on his ass. Feeling through the jeans, it was small but very firm. I kneaded it with my hands. His back arched and his tongue thrust into my mouth. Our tongues wrestled and I could feel his stubble grazing my chin. My hands roamed his ass and I started to slip my fingers under his jeans, trying to get under the elastic of his underwear. The beat of the music thumped in my chest. I felt his hands on my chest. Firm. He pressed and I smiled up at him. He wasn't smiling back. He pressed me away and gave me a look and then shook his finger. Then he walked away, mingling in the crowd. I was dumbstruck. I stood there and people danced around me. Fuck.

After a minute of standing there, I let out a sigh. I ran my hand through my short hair. What is up with this city? The guy started a full-on make out and grope. I try to reach in his pants and oh no... can't let you do that. Maybe going to the club wasn't a good idea. I looked around at the sea of dancing men. I used to go to the club with my friends. Now that was a good time. Here, well... going alone isn't half as fun. I started to make my way to the exit.

I made my way through the tight crowd pressing through the mobs of people. A few hands brushed my ass, but really, what did they want. Finally I was off the dance floor and making my way through the bar towards the exit.

I didn't see him coming, though on later reflection I don't know how I could have missed him. While glancing at a good looking guy at the bar I walked right into him. And I bounced right off him and fell on the floor. My hands slapped the slick floor with a clap. I glanced around, but at my level all I could see were knees. Embarrassing. I started to pull myself up when a hand came into my field of vision. Taking it to be an offer to help me up, I grasped it. The beefy paw wrapped around my smaller hand and pulled me off the floor with a lot of force. A moment later I caught my balance and nearly lost it again when I saw my good Samaritan. This is where I'd lapse into typical muscle growth cliche. But truthfully, even in the dark club, the guy's smile stood out. White, even teeth were framed by a square dark goatee. He had a high forehead and a receding hairline. His blue-gray eyes gave me a once over and then smiled again. "You okay, bud?" His deep voice reverberated in my chest. I meant to take a step backward--I was seriously in his personal space--but I was held in place by his meaty hand on mine. It was then I glanced at the rest of him. Huge. Wide. Thick. Powerful. Built. Those words barely scratch the surface.

I glanced at my hand being held in his large hand. It led to a thick wrist and a forearm thicker than my own upper arm. Wedges of muscle fought for space under his pale skin and dark hair. He was wearing a button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up. I don't think they could have rolled over his upper arm. The material was stretched thin on the cantaloupe-sized biceps. His arm was partially flexed and I could see the split heads of his biceps. My eyes jumped to his chest. His shirt was unbuttoned and dark swirls of hair covered his chest up to his collarbone. Normally hair obscures muscle definition. Not when you're as cut as this guy. The dark cleavage between his pecs was only emphasized by the hair. It's the kind of chest I wanted to touch right then. Inches of muscle thick and wide, square pecs. I think if I could have stretched the shirt a little more, I would have seen his nips. I was close enough to smell his cologne, a heady woodsy smell. I wanted to smell more. A thick powerful neck led up to his lantern jaw and there I was looking at that brilliant smile again. This visual tour of his upper body only took a moment, but it felt like eternity to me.

He grinned and kind of tilted his head to catch my eyes. "Are you okay?" He repeated. His hand was firm on mine, though it felt he could easily start rolling my knuckles together.

I finally woke from my trance and said, "Yeah, I'm doing really good now." Damn! What did that mean!?

He smiled again and I stared at his mouth. "Well good to bump into you. I'm Dan." He pumped my arm, which felt like wet spaghetti right then.

My mouth must have been on auto-pilot. "Good to meet you Dan. I'm Brian." I gave a small smile. Phew. He let go of my hand and I felt drained. Like I'd run a marathon or something. My eyes kept flitting from his face to the rest of his body. Broad shoulders. Thick waist. Damn if the room were lighter I could see more of those legs. In the dark and without being too obvious I could only see the dark outline of them. But they weren't chicken legs! I looked to his face again and his eyes met mine. Dan had a small smirk. His eyes said Are you done yet? The smile dropped from my face.

I fumbled for words. He only chuckled and filled in the awkwardness. "You wanna get a drink?" I gave a nod. We turned towards the bar and he put a hand on my lower back and guided me through the crowd. The bartender hurried over. Dan folded his arms and leaned on the bar. It more than emphasized those enormous appendages. I was even blessed enough to look back and see a thick muscular ass beneath his jeans. Thank god he didn't see me look.

Dan looked over to me, "What'll you have?"

"Just a coke. I gotta drive home soon." His eyes looked into mine and then I swear he looked at my crotch.

"Suit yourself." He ordered a drink and was soon sipping on it. The glass was dwarfed in his paw.

I only took a small sip of my drink. I didn't want to choke and make a fool of myself in front of this stud of a guy. I hadn't felt this way since... well maybe since my first time.

"So I'm going to guess you're new here," Dan said between sips.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Obvious? No. But I'd notice a handsome guy like you." He gave a quick wink.

I blushed. Damn. Damn. Damn. My first night at the club in a new city and I'm being flirted with by probably the most handsome and phenomenally sized man in this state. And maybe any other. He's over 300 pounds if he's anything.

He set down his drink and took a step towards me. He placed a heavy hand on my waist and pulled me in. His eyes met mine for a moment and then he leaned in, his eyes closing. Just a few inches shorter than me, his chin raised and his lips met mine. Fire, ice, electricity. The first touch was that rolled up into one. He touched and pulled back. Then touched again. A pause. His other hand slid up my waist and followed the curve of my back, brushing my neck and then palming the back of my head. He pulled me in and our lips parted. His tongue pressed into my mouth and I tasted him. His lips working against mine passionately. His thick goatee brushing and scratching against my face. I pulled on his bottom lip and he gave a grunt. His hard chest was pressed against mine. I had to lean forward over it to reach his face. The hand on my waist migrated to my ass and began to knead it. I let out a sigh and he only pressed his tongue in further to my mouth. I sucked and pulled on it. I could smell that cologne again. Heady, thick and masculine. My hands ran down his sides, squeezing his wide lats and down to his waist. I could barely get my fingers on that ass. I could feel the hard mass through his jeans. Mmm, I am an ass guy.

It was then he pulled back from the kiss. Fuck! Is he going to walk away too? If I fuckin' ruin this one too...

He smirked, "You wanna drive me home?"

::End of Part One::
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2009, 12:06 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I love it! You were totally inside Brian's head and -- guess what?! -- I'm sure about a thousand of us have had exactly the same thoughts! :-)

He and Dan are both MEGA sexy!

I look forward to more!

xoxo

Richard
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to Wynfrith's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2009, 01:28 PM

Wynfrith is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Wynfrith
Terrific start! I'm glad you un-lurked!
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2009, 06:21 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great start! I'm looking forward to the growth/action!
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options