The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2009, 05:18 PM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Rugby School 2: First Game

Ewan barrelled into me full tilt, his thick brow down and face set as he propelled his beefy body into me. He was sweating and muddy, the hair that peeped over the top of his rugby shirt matted to his chest. It felt like being hit by a fire truck. I fell, the ball spilling out of my hands.

Ewan did not let go immediately, falling directly on top of me, his thick arms wrapped around me and barrel chest pushing at my crotch. His eyes stared into mine in triumph, his face flushed.

“Ye numpty! You’ve got tae pass the ball back before I knock you over!”

And he was off, scooping up the ball I dropped and running in the other direction. I watched my new roommate thunder down the field, blond calves flexing, knocking another boy out of the way. I heard heavy breathing beside me and turned to see one of my team-mates extending a hand.

“Still not bad for your first time,” he said, his accent proper and English “Nobody gets in Fozz’s way.”

I took the proffered hand. It was slender but substantial.

“Thanks. It’s Al, right?” I said.

“Alasdair, yeah.” Al smiled. He face was finely featured, pale with long, almost white blond hair and high cheekbones. He was tall and much slimmer than I, though if the blue veins coursing down his forearms were any indication he was ripped to shreds. “Go get him, mate!” he said with a friendly push, and I jogged off toward Ewan’s hurtling mass in front of me.

I never got to him. Another figure hurtled into him at an angle, seeming to shoot from nowhere. This boy was bigger than Ewan, bigger than me, an absolute tank. I tried to remember the boy’s name…he was Indian, dark glowing skin…Raj, maybe? He grabbed Ewan around the midsection, and my roommate threw the ball back. Another boy, small, lightning quick, leapt for it, but I was closer, snatching it from midair and skidding in the grass to change direction. I ran, fast as I could. I was almost at the goal!

And then I heard feet pounding behind me. I turned my for a fraction of a second to see a short Scottish bundle of muscle and hair bearing down on me…

+++

Needless to say, Ewan’s team won that day. By the end all of us were out of breath, exhausted and sweating like motherfuckers. Raj, the massive guy, got out his bottle of water and started squirting it over everyone, making a few hit him. I doubt he even felt it, he was taller than any of us and half again as broad.

“That wasn’t that bad,” I said. “Not that different from football.”

“Football?”
“American football!”
“Absolute rubbish! Those guys are little girls!”
“Pads! Oh no, I’m gonna hurt myself! Give me pads!”
“And having to stop every time the ball does anything…”

I grinned to myself as my new jock buddies berated me. Raj was massive, Al was ripped, and the rest were variously huge and fast, with more agility than an American football player but even better size. As we started making our ways back toward the showers Ewan stopped me.

“Aright mate? Ye did pretty well for yer first day of practice.”

“Yeah. It was fun.”

“I thought we might work for a wee bit on tackles…yer stronger than what ye showed today.”

He grabbed my bi playfully and grinned. His face was drenched with exertion, but he was still up for more! I shrugged, trying not to stare at the shelf of hairy pec muscle that bulged out beneath his face from his rugby shirt.

“Yeah. Sure.”

We squared off as the other guys filed into the showers. Ewan threw me the ball. He was undoubtedly the best player at tackling, and I figured I could learn a lot. Also, I’d a chance to legitimately get my hands all over that bulging, hairy chest—to feel his thick arms and experience the massive power of his back.

“Alright. I’m gonnae see if ye can avoid my tackles first. Pay attention tae what I do.”

And he lunged at me. I barely had time to blink and he was sitting on top of me, thighs crushing my chest and the ball spinning on his chubby fingers. His chest rising above me looked like a mountain and the heat and smell coming from him was unbelievable.

“Nae what went wrong there?” he asked wickedly.

I called up my memories of wrestling from years ago and flipped us over, getting his bull neck in a headlock while his legs were still wrapped around me.

“Nothing, far as I see,” I replied. Ewan laughed. His neck was slick with sweat on my arm, bulging so I could see every tendon of muscle.

“Alright!”

I started to let him go when suddenly his right hand came down and planted itself in the middle of my stomach, knocking the wind out of me and forcing me back to the ground. Ewan laughed, bringing his face so close to mine that I could feel the steam of his breath. He hadn’t shaved that morning and it showed.

“Let’s try again!”

And we did. I never once successfully managed to evade one of Ewan’s tackles, but by the time we switched places I had learned a lot from watching him and, better yet, had his beefy arms wrapped around me with his hot face buried in my chest several times. Once I swear he had collided, intentionally open mouthed, with my bicep, leaving it wet with his spit.

“Yer turn now.” I expected him to back up and square off, but instead he reached to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off, lats bulging dangerously as he exposed row after row of cobbled abs coated in thick fur. It was matted against his body by sweat, and I could see more rivulets of wetness trickling down his neck and into the carpet that covered his chest. Ewan gave me a wicked little smile, but explained, “It’ll make it harder for ye to hold onto me. Don’t want any shirt grabbing shite.”

“You didn’t have that rule with me!”

“Tae bad. Let’s go!”

And he squared off against me, flexing slightly so that his muscles rippled under the hair. He really was thick, his chest and arms seeming too big for the waist beneath them. It made his slightly Neanderthal features fit, somehow. He beckoned me, blue eyes dark.

I shuffled from one foot to another, eyes intent on Ewan’s…and lunged! The Scottish hunk sidestepped easily, sending me skidding into the mud. I got up, now taking careful account of which leg he was putting his huge weight on (the muscles were flexed diamond hard and huge), and approached him more slowly.

I struck out, and this time my arms connected for an instant with his protruding muscles before he back-stepped. But I wasn’t to be deterred, now that he was off-balance I lunged forward, seizing him around the middle (my arms barely fit)—Fozz went down! On the ground I became painfully aware that I was gripping his sweaty lats like a handle, my face pressed into his heaving abs whose thick hair tickled my nose. I thought I could detect a slight bulge, a slight hardness pressing from his shorts into the middle of my pecs…

Ewan rolled over onto me, continuing the play-fighting that always followed a tackle. His thick arms grabbed my head and pulled it up, scraping my lips with coarse hair as they passed over layers of abs (normally ripped, they bulged out against my cheeks with his effort) and up to his pecs. He looked down at me over his chest. “Aye, that’s better!” he said. I couldn’t help but agree.

By the end of our one-on-one training I had discarded my shirt as well (Ewan had appreciatively run a finger down my smooth abs) and we were both caked in sweat and mud.

“Right,” the fuzzy rugby stud said. I was getting to love the way he rolled his ‘r’s. “Shower time!”

Last edited by 5uiat; October 9th, 2009 at 06:02 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to 5uiat For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 16th, 2012)
  #2   Add to jsmi123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2009, 06:30 PM

jsmi123 is on a distinguished road
Amazing! Morrreee!!!!!
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2009, 06:35 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
The Yank did better than expected! Hooray! Could something budding be in the future of these roommates?
Mike
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2009, 06:55 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
DROOL!

SPROING!

xoxo

Richard
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #5   Add to muscleboy2811's Reputation   Report Post