The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2009, 04:12 AM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
The Program Chapter 03

Kind of rushed. A lot of you on the chatroom have been looking forward to more. Much appreciated if you left comments here as well though. Anyways, what you all have been waiting for, Chapter 03. Also to note, I'm not sure how I will be handling Chapter 04 yet, or rather the next story arc. I got a bit planned and if you like the story so far, it's gonna leave you all on the edge of your seats till the climax.

Prologue & Character Details

The Program

Chapter 03
-Bonds-

Sam literally dived into the sand right next to Mike. He had to have this well built stud now. His confidence and cockiness was intoxicating his senses. Sam reached his hand past Mike?s muscled thigh and wrapped his hand around Mike?s fat eleven-incher.

Mike moaned. Never had he had a man?s hand besides his own grip his meat. It was not the gentleness of a woman?s, it was the rough power of another guy. He immediately lifted his ass up, pumping his cock through Sam?s hand. ?Fuck man, that feels good.?

Mike laid back in the sand, moving his own hands off his cock and let Sam take total control. He put his arms behind his head, tensing all his muscles with each stroke Sam performed on his masterpiece.

All the while, Sam couldn?t wait to get this stud inside of him, he wanted to see Mike grow. That?s what they were here for right? And maybe after Mike grew, he would return the favor.

?I can?t wait for you to get bigger,? Sam said crawling between Mike?s legs. He slowly put his lips down to the base of Mike?s cock and began to lick the shaft from the root to the bulbous head. It was quite a piece of work that his mouth was almost completely dry as he reached the tip.

?Fuck man your just huge everywhere!?

Mike tilted his head up a bit, gazing down his body at Sam between his legs. ?I got to get bigger though. Make me bigger, Sam.?

Sam took that as the initiative, he wrapped his lips around Mike?s phallus and began sucking the biggest cock he had ever seen. He slowly pulled his own dick out and began to jack it as well, getting it up to its own maximum potential of seven inches.

Mike moaned louder. The warm mouth and throat felt good on his hot prick. Mike reached an arm towards Sam?s head; placing it firmly and applying pressure, making Sam go down farther.

Sam choked, but it didn?t stop him from worshiping Mike?s almighty cock. He sucked it up and continued to go down farther, having about 3/4ths of it in his throat. He wanted it all inside of him, but there was only one way that was going to happen.

Sam pulled his mouth entirely off Mike?s pulsing member. He crawled up Mike?s body, resting himself on Mike?s chest as they looked into each other?s eyes. ?How big are you Mike??

Mike looked at Sam confused. ?Your asking me my stats now that you got me this fucking horned up??

?Come on, Mike! Humor me a bit.?

Mike flexed a bicep, smirking at Sam. ?I?m 260lbs and 6?3?.?

Sam reached behind him and guided Mike?s cock to his ass, pressing it firmly between his cheeks. ?Just want to compare my 240lb 6? body to you when you get huge!?

Sam pushed back, feeling the cock head push against the resisting force of his ass ring. ?Fuck, your big!?

Mike?s eyes were closed in ecstasy. He put his arms around Sam?s waist and helped Sam?s driving need to be inside him. Soon his cock head popped in. It was tighter then any pussy he?d ever been in; it was driving him mad.

It was Sam?s turn to moan now as he slowly lifted up a bit before sliding further down Mike?s rod. Sam rubbed Mike?s perfect shelf pecs; bracing himself for more as he continued what felt like a never ending descent.

Mike was about half way inside now. He saw Sam?s cock was just as hard as his own, so he moved a hand from Sam?s waist and decided he should help his new found friend out as well.

Mike grabbed hold of Sam?s proud seven incher and began to stroke it. It was smaller then his own cock, but it was certainly nothing to be trifled with. It could be a weapon in itself as it had a perfect mushroom tip at the head and got thicker as it got down to the base, almost like a miniature lava-lamp. If he had something like that, he would really be intimidating in the locker rooms, not to mention Sam had a way with words. If Sam got him to do this, what other things could he get people to do? The thought got Mike more horned up.

Mike pressed Sam down hard in one final push. Sam?s ass was right at the bottom of Mike?s cock. Sam leaned back, feeling the entire mass penetrate him fully. He felt full, complete.

?Come on, stud! Fuck my ass!?

Mike pushed his body up and changed positions so Sam was on all fours. He began to pump his cock in and out, doggy-style. With each push and pull, Sam moaned louder and Mike grunted deeper. Mike could feel his balls churning, about to release a torrent of his seed.

Then it happened, a wave of power filled Mike. His head shot back and he let loose. All the built up pressure flooded Sam?s insides.

Sam was in heaven. As he felt the last of Mike?s essence being released, he slowly fell forward.

Mike slowly pulled himself out of Sam. He turned his buddy over on the sand. Grinning down at him. ?How do I look? Bigger??

?You look... the same,? Sam said weakly.

Mike?s cock was still rock hard and sticking straight up against his chest. ?I thought me fucking you was supposed to make me grow?!? Mike looked down over Sam?s body. Sam?s cock was still rock hard as well. ?Didn?t you get off??

Sam shook his head. ?My dick fucking hurts man!? He put a hand over his nut sack, it was swollen huge.

?Holy fuck! Your sacks going to burst!?

?Please, Mike. I got to cum.?

?Alright, I?ll make you cum.? Mike reached his hand forward and touched the cock in front of him. He stroked it once, twice?

?AH FUCK!? Sam screamed as his cock began firing all over Mike in front of him.

As the blasts hit Mike he felt another rush of power. All the muscles in his body tensed up. His lats flared wider. His biceps rounded up higher and became more solid. His traps rose up and converged with an even thicker bull-like neck.

All the while Sam?s body began to diminish. The sand around him felt like it was caving in as his muscles, height, and power was being transferred over to Mike.

Mike fell backwards, his body stretching farther and farther out along the sand, especially his width. Mike wasn?t really that widely built, but now with the width that Sam once had, Mike began to gain.

Mike?s cock stuck straight up like a flagpole. He felt it pulse, almost like he was about to cum again, but he didn?t. Mike looked at it as his body continued to expand. It inched up higher and higher, passing the foot mark and reaching a whopping 13 inches. It wasn?t over yet however as the large vein running along the side of it pumped a massive amount of blood into it, his cock bloated up. It soon resembled something like a baby?s arm; a big round fist of a head, a slender wrist, and a thick arm.

As the growth began to subside, Mike slowly sat up. He hefted his cock in one hand and felt his chest with the other. ?Fuck, what a rush. I don?t know what happened, Sam, but I feel like I can take on the world. Whatever I ask, people will fucking give me!? There was no response.

Mike turned around, he saw a boy, about 5?9? in height and no more then 120lbs laying in the sand with a 3? limp dick. ?Sam??

?Damn Mike, you got huge?

Mike fell to his knees, ?I?m sorry? I didn?t know this was going to happen.?
?I don?t think any of us did? I guess it?s part of the game.? Sam put his hand on Mike?s perfect 8 pack that he helped create. ?I guess I?m done. Don?t give up though, Mike. Get huge for us both. Win the game for both of us.?

Sam closed his eyes and passed out. Mike stood up to his new height of 6?6?and 380lbs. He lifted Sam up and laid him by the fire. He picked up his fish that was now burnt to a crisp and ate what he could as he gazed out to the sea as the sun rose up over the waves.

?This can?t happen. This game is wrong. I?ll put a stop to this Program, Sam. For both of us??

Sitting up on a tree nearby, a guy in camouflage pants, a green tank top and dog tags around his neck just witnessed the whole thing. In a crouching position, his cock out of the fly, he stroked his 8? dick as it oozed juice all over the tree limb.

Joe grinned, hopped down off of the branch he was overlooking from, and headed through the brush of the forest.

So that?s how we play this game?

2 Eliminated...
10 Remain...

To Be Continued...
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2009, 08:11 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great chapter, Otk! The Mike / Sam sex was very well-described and Mike's new muscles are HOT!

I'll be interested to see how this plays out!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to joel24242's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2009, 12:48 AM

joel24242
Send a message via MSN to joel24242 Send a message via Yahoo to joel24242
that was hot, the army man is on the prowl now, able to make a plan before his first encounter. It will be interesting to see how the game changes as those left begin to learn exactly what the rules are.

Another great chapter, keep up your excellent work mate.
  #4   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2009, 08:27 PM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
This is a great story with a lot of tension in it!! I'm looking forward to see what happens next!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options