The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2009, 09:52 AM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
A Mother's Curse: Lucas and Connor (Part 2)

Okay, here's part two. Again, it contains theft, rape, underage sex, and all manner of beastly sin, so please skip if you're not down with that scene. Part 1 can be found here.

A Mother's Curse: Lucas and Connor (Part 2)

"Jake!" Connor slammed the front door behind him.

"What?"

"Have you seen my razor?"

"Yeah, bro, I borrowed it this morning. My beard is totally coming in!"

"You took it out of my gym bag and didn't put it back?"

"Sorry, bro, I forgot. You got it taken care of, though. What are you so grouchy about?"

"Mom chews me out last night and then this morning...well, this afternoon I sucked at the gym, and you stole my fucking razor!"

"Okay, sorry, I'll get it back to you tonight."

"No, you'll get it back to me now."

"What do you need it now for?"

"So I can fucking shave!"

"You already did!"

"How can I fucking shave without my fucking razor?!"

"I don't fucking know but there's no fucking hair on your fucking face, is there?"

Connor put his hand to his cheek. It was smooth, as if he had shaved just minutes ago. "I...I guess not."

"So why are you on the rag? Jesus."

"I'm sorry, Jake. It's just...mom, and then...and the gym. I just feel fucked up."

"Well don't take it out on me."

"Hey, do you think there's a connection? I mean, between what mom said last night and...this? I mean, I sucked bad. I actually lost five pounds."

"No. Not unless you fucked already. Oh shit! You did! I don't know whether to congratulate you or point out that you're the world's biggest idiot."

"No! Well, I mean, I might have jerked off this morning."

"Jerked off, huh? Wow, that's a hell of a curse. Fuck. Wow. Sucks to be you, bro."

"Yeah, thanks a lot, dickface."

"Hey, if you need me, I'll be in my room. Jerking off." Jake laughed as he walked out of the room.

Connor collapsed on his bed. "Fucker."

Lucas woke up as easily as he had fallen asleep. Without a hint of grogginess he opened his eyes and felt alert. He hopped out of bed and performed his usual ritual: computer on, email check, blackmail plot. Wait, that didn't sound right. Lucas didn't consider himself a villainous sort, taking what he wanted without asking. He didn't steal or lie or cheat. He obeyed the law. What forces could drive him to dishonesty--cruelty, even!--when fame and fortune didn't suffice?

He knew the answer, of course: Connor Mann's fat cock. His perfect body. His handsome face. Lucas had often wondered what it would be like to have it all: the looks, the skills, the popularity, his pick of the cheerleaders. But he didn't want any cheerleaders. He just wanted Connor. Yesterday's encounter at least proved one thing: There was no way the nerd was going to get the quarterback without playing dirty. That fact brought Lucas an uneasy comfort. At least he had no regrets.

He hadn't really planned on a phase two to his plan. He hadn't planned anything, really, past the initial encounter. Having only a single experience with Connor would have been nearly as depressing then as it was now, but certainly he knew there would be no sudden attraction, no dumping of girlfriend, no new romantic relationship between the two boys, no lifetime or even short run of such experiences. No, phase two was never part of the plan. He had recorded the scene as an afterthought, a final idea on his way out the door. He certainly couldn't be confident about the location, the angle, or anything else. The room was Connor's choice and Lucas was mildly surprised how easily he was able to position the jock. Sure enough, his face was clear in the video, as was his ecstasy, while the cocksucker, though clearly male, was shrouded in a bit of mystery. Not that Lucas was nervous. He wasn't out at school, but the school's alpha male was a conquest worthy of song, and while he didn't plan to publicize it, there were worse ways of exiting the closet.

He edited the movie as he had the first. He trimmed out the dead space, chose a few key moments for stills, and started up his IM client.

AstroBoy42: Hey Connor

hsjock69: u delete em?

AstroBoy42: Yeah

hsjock69: good

AstroBoy42: Hey Connor?

hsjock69: what?

AstroBoy42: I really liked it.

hsjock69: yeah i bet u did

AstroBoy42: Can we do it again sometime?

hsjock69: hahahahaha fuck no!

SEND FILE: ConnorGayBlowjob1.jpg
SEND FILE: ConnorGayBlowjob2.jpg
SEND FILE: ConnorGayBlowjob3.jpg

AstroBoy42: I think #3 is my favorite

AstroBoy42: You look really excited

hsjock69: u fucker!!!

AstroBoy42: Come on, it's not so bad is it? it feels good right? I'm not that bad am i? and your friends don't have to know

AstroBoy42: Connor?

hsjock69: shit

AstroBoy42: How about this afternoon?

AstroBoy42: Connor?

hsjock69: 3:00

hsjock69 LOGGED OFF

Lucas leaped out of his chair. "Yes!"

"Honey?" his mom called through the door. "What's so exciting in there?"

"Uhh, just beat my high score."

"It's a nice day. Why don't you go outside?"

For the first time in memory, his mother's suggestion had merit. "Okay!" he yelled.

Lucas laced up his tennis shoes and raced outside. Few highs could match his first time, but anticipation of his second time was pretty close. Sure, Connor wasn't into it and he didn't cum that much, but it was Connor Fucking Mann! And this time he was going to really get him excited, maybe squeeze some foreplay in if he was allowed. He'd show him how good it could be. Maybe he couldn't force Connor to love him but he could at least teach him to enjoy it!

Lost in his thoughts, Lucas had run past the park, past the school, all the way to the mall.

"Lucas?"

He slowed and turned. Amy and Melissa from his chemistry class were waiting at the bus stop. Department store bags lined the sidewalk around their feet.

"Hey," he said. "What's up?"

"Just buying some summer outfits and waiting for the bus home," said Amy. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, just out for a run."

"You ran here? All the way?" asked Melissa.

"Uh, yeah. You know, just burning off that energy."

"I didn't know you ran," said Amy.

"Yeah, well, I just started. I gotta go. Bye!" He ran past them, waving, smiling. He circled the mall and headed home. As he passed the park, he heard yelling and knocking. He turned to see the girls waving to him from the bus. He had almost beat them home.

He burst into the apartment, drenched in sweat.

"Oh my god!" said his mother. "You really got some exercise today. Good for you."

She was beaming and Lucas found himself enjoying it. He chugged two glasses of water before heading for the shower. It took some effort to peel the soaked clothes from his body. He stood naked in front of the mirror, himself impressed at the redness in his face, the sweat in his hair. He really did get some good exercise. He was happy, energized... maybe he needed more sex in his life! Lucas did a double-take at his reflection. His torso looked healthier. "So this is the pump I've heard so much about. I like it!"

He kicked his clothes aside and took a long shower, jerking off twice, thinking only of Connor. He had never cum twice in such a short time.

Lucas had again arrived at Connor's apartment early. Did he walk faster now or had he jogged much of the way? Either was plausible given his excitement level. He jumped as high as he could, repeatedly trying to increase the vertical.

"Spaz," Connor said from the doorway. Lucas had not heard the door open. "Get in here. The whole complex can hear you. You trying to get me caught?"

"N-No," said Lucas. He walked inside and Connor immediately slammed the door behind him. "I've just had a lot of energy this weekend. Pumped!"

"Yeah, well good for you. I've felt like shit all weekend, but I guess that's how you'd want it."

"No! Not at all. I want to make you feel good. I want to help you."

"Yeah? Help me lose my girl? Frame me as a faggot like you in front of the whole school? That how you're helping?"

"I...I just want to be with you. You wouldn't let me otherwise."

"No shit. Wonder why. Let's just get this over with."

Lucas walked toward the bedroom but Connor stiff-armed his shoulder. "I don't think so," he said. "Right here." He drew the drapes and bolted the front door. "No more camera tricks."

Lucas nodded. He hadn't set up the telescope today. He sank to his knees while Connor unbuckled his belt and pushed his shorts to his ankles. The prize cock hung as long and thick soft as Lucas's own hard. He inhaled it instantly, massaging the underside with the full length of his tongue and applying varying amounts of suction to the head. It hardened quickly. Lucas was proud of his lovemaking prowess but suspected the jock threw wood when the wind blew right and balls the size of his produced enough cum for seventeen orgasms a day. Fate could be so kind. Or cruel.

He popped the head down his throat. It was easier this time. Months of practice at home didn't advance him as much as a single attempt on the real thing. After popping it in and out several times, Lucas heard the tell-tale signs of orgasm. He froze, intent on teasing the jock a bit before release, but Connor had other plans. A hand on the back of his head forced him deeper on the cock as it started spewing. Today's load was decidedly larger than yesterday's and Lucas congratulated himself on that. As Connor let up on his grip, the cocksucker pulled back to catch the remainder on his tongue. Having lost the bulk of this load and all of yesterday's down his throat, this was his first taste of the athlete's sperm. It was warm and sweet and Lucas had a new favorite food. He savored it until it had disintegrated down his throat but held the cock in his mouth in hopes of productive aftershocks. He was rewarded with two before Connor pulled out and collapsed in an armchair.

The spunk left a trail of warmth as it traveled down Lucas's esophagus. Like drinking ice cold water on a sweltering day, he could trace exactly where the liquid was in his body. When it reached his stomach, the warmth spread out radially throughout his body. The sensation reminded him of the shot of whiskey his uncle sneaked for him last Christmas and he wondered if this is what it felt like to down a whole bottle. As the sensation reached his fingers, his toes, his forehead, there followed an itchy tightness around his shoulders, across his chest, his legs. Nearly lost in the full-body euphoria, his spasming cock brought him back to attention. His body shook. His briefs filled with the product of his unassisted orgasm.

"Spaz," Connor whispered. Lucas opened his eyes and saw the jock sprawled unmoving on the chair. "So fucking tired," he said. The softening cock stood limply away from his body, a pearl of jizz resting atop the slit. Lucas crawled forward and licked it clean. A tiny bolt of energy leapt through him and he considered going for round two before Connor pushed him away. "Get off." Lucas fell back on his ass, the heels of his hands supporting him on the carpet. Connor's gaze turned intent. He scanned the sophomore's body top to toe. "Have you always been that wide?"

"W-wide?"

"Your shoulders. Do you workout?"

Lucas laughed. "Only for those two weeks they forced us to in P.E."

"Then how--oh shit!" Connor leapt to his feet and ran toward the bathroom, tripping over the pants still around his ankles. Kicking them off he stood before the mirror and stripped off his shirt. His hands explored his torso as he stared intently at his mirror image.

"What is it?" asked Lucas, entering the room. He had never seen Connor's shirtless body this close. Years in the gym and on the field had built it to perfection but it was smaller, slimmer than Lucas expected. The trail of fine hair he had noticed yesterday around the bellybutton was gone. The pecs and arms were certainly smaller than they had appeared under his jersey or varsity jacket.

"The curse," breathed Connor.

"The what?"

"It doesn't matter, look--"

"Oh my god. Look at me!" Lucas caught his own reflection in the mirror. His shoulders stretched his shirt, drawing the sleeves up. And they weren't the bony shoulders he remembered, but thicker, rounder, and supporting normal-looking arms, too. "What happened?"

Connor didn't answer. He wasn't listening. He stood in the corner, gazing down at the readout of the scale. God, he was sexy. Even after slimming down he still had an impressive v-shape and a perfect bubble butt. Lucas nearly drooled at the sight. All year he had lusted after this athlete and dreamed only of sucking his perfect cock. Maybe it was time to set higher goals.

"Please leave," Connor said in a small voice. "Just go."

Suddenly Lucas felt guilty. He knew blackmail was never nice, but he hadn't intended to hurt his idol. He didn't know this would happen. How could he? This wasn't supposed to happen!

"Sure," he said. "But...can I borrow some pants? Mine are kind of messed."

Connor walked wordlessly from the room. He pulled his own shorts back on and clasped his elbows as if warming his chest. He disappeared down the hallway and returned with a pair of athletic shorts.

"They're my brother's. They should fit you. Just bring them back tonight. He leaves for soccer camp in the morning and he'll know if they're missing."

"Yeah, okay, thanks, Connor."

Connor walked, silent, to his room and shut the door. Lucas changed in a hurry, the shorts a reasonable fit, and, his soiled clothes bundled in his arms, ran home as fast as he could.

Lucas gaped at his shirtless reflection. He had long suspected he was the skinniest, weakest freshman in school, girls included. Now, after two doses of the strongest, tastiest steroid in the world, he looked normal. More than normal. Athletic. Bigger than the soccer players. He could pass for a lightweight wrestler. For the twentieth time he repeated each flexing pose he learned from ESPN. Solid bumps of muscle appeared with each movement. But Lucas's favorite part was his overall shape. His chest no longer sunk, his ribcage no longer an obvious feature. While many genetically gifted young men might attain this body without setting foot in a gym, it was a body Lucas would be proud of on the beach or at the pool.

And why should genes determine everything? Sure, years of hard work could make up for a bad hand, but was taking advantage of this "curse" thing that fate had dropped in his lap any different than enjoying one's genetic advantages? And if Connor got hurt in the process, was it really Lucas turning the screw or just fate's invisible hand?

Lucas put on a bulky sweater to hide his growth. No point in complicating things with mom just yet. He sneaked back to his bedroom and settled in for the night. No, he wouldn't be returning those shorts just yet. He had a date with the internet tonight. He would ask every search engine and every chat room about maximally pleasuring his man.

Part three

Last edited by helliot; October 29th, 2009 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Added link to part 3
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to helliot For This Useful Post:
theseventhwave (September 6th, 2013), wildheart (November 7th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2009, 11:15 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Interesting twist! I like this a lot! Especially Lucas and the additional elements of the curse witch. Reminds me of Night Watch!
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2009, 11:59 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I had a feeling...!

Great addition, Helliot. I'm looking forward to the rest.

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2009, 12:44 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Yeah interesting story!
  #5   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2009, 05:11 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
helliot, I'm enjoying this so far - looking forward to seeing more!

--JSmith
  #6   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2009, 01:08 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
You know sometimes I think ideas are just out there floating in the ether. I had an idea very similer to this that I was going to do as a comedy. I still might at some point down the line, but for now I'll just enjoy reading this because it's great!

Just one thing... I hope you don't limit how big Lucas can get, becasue I'd like to see him get huge, way bigger than Conner started out. ...Just a thought.
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2009, 07:30 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Connor Mann and Lucas Kidd.... soon to be Connor, the kid, and Lucas, the man... shame on you that's way too obvious...

Connor, the first ever junior first string Quarterback isn't only not going to be the team captain for his senior year, he'll like be lucky to stay on the team after he's replaced by the first Sophomore first string Quarterback... and as a further insult Connor and Jake will likely exchange positions in the pecking order. Jake is are ready telling Connor to grow up even before Connor completes the slide to squirt little brother.

Ender
  #8   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2009, 08:39 AM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Connor Mann and Lucas Kidd.... soon to be Connor, the kid, and Lucas, the man... shame on you that's way too obvious...
I know, I know...they were placeholder names and I just never made better ones. It's not as bad as Pilgrim's Progress, at least!
  #9   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2009, 02:58 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Next chapter!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size