The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2009, 09:19 AM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
A Mother's Curse: Lucas and Connor (Part 1)

I know, I know--I really should finish Weak Ratio and As Good as I Feel, but this one was calling me and Xyggurat pushed me into it (blame him!), so here it is. It contains theft, rape, underage sex, and all manner of beastly sin, so please skip if you're not down with that scene.

A Mother's Curse: Lucas and Connor (Part 1)

It had been a busy day for high school quarterback Connor Mann and he was eager to get to bed. He stripped naked and laid on top of the covers in the warm June night air. Two blocks down the road, freshman Lucas Kidd adjusted his telescope carefully to focus on the jock's naked body. Lucas, an avid teen astronomer, spent more time watching Connor than stars since his discovery of his view of the boy's bedroom and his burgeoning hormones. As Connor laid there, his arms behind his head and his thoughts turning to his girlfriend, his long cock rose up and pointed skyward. He closed his eyes and stroked it slowly. Two blocks away, Lucas beat off frantically. Lucas came first.

The next morning Lucas went to school a little less reluctantly than usual. It was the last day of the year and he was looking forward to a long summer of no responsibility. It had been his first year in high school and he didn't care for it one bit. While other students signed yearbooks and shared tearful goodbyes, Lucas sat in the corner and read comics. Whisperings of Connor's end-of-year party reached even his ears, but freshmen weren't invited. Especially freshmen like Lucas.

Lucas would crash the party in his own way. His telescope aimed at the stars, though none in particular. Before leaving his room he always pointed it upward manually, randomly. As soon as he knew he was alone, Lucas would start up the astronomy software on his computer and recall bookmark 42. The buzzing and whirring of tiny gears accompanied the telescope's descent as it gradually resumed the familiar position. The starry night disappeared from the computer screen, replaced by the brick facade of the Windsor Arms apartment building, and finally the darkness of Connor's empty bedroom. Lucas edged it to the right with the fine-control wheel until the living room came into view. The computer was an invaluable tool for bookmarking positions and taking snapshots and video, but he still preferred the first-hand view, the true picture in the eyepiece.

Upperclassmen of both sexes packed into the apartment. Plastic cups in hand, they laughed and talked and drank, occasionally trading partners or moving in and out of small circles. Lucas had never been to a party. He watched them intently, imagining the inanity of their conversations: "What are you doing this summer? Did you see what Julie's wearing? I think I had too many beers." He laughed alone in his room.

When he finally spotted Connor he was picking his way through the crowded room, leading a petite girl by the hand. Lucas didn't recognize her. She certainly wasn't the quarterback's girlfriend. He shifted the scope back to the left and watched the couple appear in the jock's bedroom. Connor shut the door behind him, extinguishing all but the faint light from the street lamps below. Lucas activated night vision mode and, anticipating some fireworks, began recording.

Connor unzipped his pants with his free hand, the other burdened by a plastic cup and the occasional need to steady himself against the dresser. His plump cock flopped out of the jeans fly, slowly taking on both length and girth as the girl, a cute blond, squeezed and pulled on it. She pushed a hand up the jock's polo shirt and leaned up for a kiss but he turned away. His spoke a few words, slurred if Lucas guessed right, and the blond promptly sank to her knees and popped the head into her mouth.

Connor's head lolled back, an open-mouth smile facing upward. He drained what was left in the cup and tossed it across the room. Looking down at the girl for the first time his eyes met hers. Placing both hands on her head he gently reminded her where to keep her attention. His hips bucked and she steadied herself with a hand on the floor and another on his thigh.

"She's eager but he's in a hurry," Lucas muttered. He imagined himself in her place, on his knees before his idol: the hottest, biggest, most popular jock in school, the only junior year first string quarterback in Antworth High history and shoo-in for team captain next year. Lucas closed his eyes and opened his mouth, his tongue snaking out for just a taste of that delicious cock. He reeled it back and opened wider to accept the over-sized head inside, closing his lips gently around the shaft. When his lips met with nothing between them, he opened his eyes. Connor was really feeding it to her now. Lucas rubbed his cock through his jeans and wondered if she was any good. Connor deserved the best blowjob a cocksucker could offer, not some sloppy drunk bimbo.

Lucas had never sucked a cock before but he practiced nearly nightly on "Connor's Pride," a dildo as close in size and shape to the real thing as he could find online, right down to the upward curvature. He clumsily fished it out of the bottom drawer without taking his eyes off the stud's bucking hips and thick arms directing the blond's head. Inserting it into his mouth, Lucas wondered how different the real thing would be: warmer, fleshier, but just as hard, he bet.

Not that he would ever find out. Just then the scene was overcome in a wash of green. Lucas spat out the dildo and deactivated night vision mode. The room was bathed in light from the open door. A woman stood in the doorway, her face contorted with anger shifting toward surprise. She was flushed, red. Connor pushed the girl away from him, desperately trying to push his hard cock through the fly while mouthing an endless stream of words Lucas could not hear. The girl vanished through the empty living room.

"Party's over," Lucas whispered. He had gone soft trying to decide whether to laugh or cry for the high school junior humiliated by his mother in front of a sexual conquest. He swung the telescope heavenward, turned off the computer, and went to sleep.

"What were you thinking? Throwing a party in my house. Did you think I wouldn't find out?"

"I'm sorry, mom!" said Connor.

"Don't you ever think of the consequences?"

Connor rolled his eyes. This speech again.

"Who was that girl? What about Julie?"

"Julie couldn't come tonight."

"So you grabbed the closest thing with breasts? Jesus, Connor. Think with your head, not your...you're just like your father." Mrs. Mann turned away from her son. "I made these plans because I trusted you. I can't change them now. I leave in the morning."

"You can trust me! I'll take good care of Jake and stay out of trouble the whole summer. You don't have to worry about a thing. I promise."

"A lot that's worth. You'll have to be punished."

"No! Mom, no!" Connor grasped his mother by the shoulders and turned her around. "Please, no."

"It's the only thing that works anymore. You don't listen to me. When you were young you listened most of the time. And when you didn't the simplest of curses put you on your best behavior. Remember when you ate all the cookies in the jar and I turned your nose into a pig snout for an afternoon? You didn't touch a cookie for a week. Now you only respond to stronger measures."

"Mom, I'm begging you. Please don't do this. I'll do whatever you want."

"That's how it always is with you. You think you can flash a smile and squeeze your pecs and talk sweet and make empty promises and get anything you want. That might work with your bimbos but it's not going to work on your mother. You need a proper lesson. You want to sleep around? Think with the wrong head? Then pay the price."

"What price?"

"I've tried chores and money and everything else. It has to be something you value. Just...keep it in your pants, Connor. Grow up."

"What price?!"

Mrs. Mann stormed out of the room. Connor fell back on his bed, studying the ceiling.

"Tough break, big bro."

"What do you want, squirt?"

"Hmm, I dunno, how about Julie? I mean, since you can't have her anymore."

"Fuck you, Jake. Get out of my room."

"Well you don't want her getting out of practice, do you? I could just keep her warm."

"She doesn't go for squirts. Why is mom such a bitch anyway?"

"Well you did screw up pretty bad." Jake sat on the bed.

"I said I was sorry! Why can't we be witches?"

"It's a chick thing. Mom has it. Aunt Doris has it. Cousin Lori and Anne. Maybe you shoulda been a chick."

Connor punched Jake in the shoulder.

"Ow! Just sayin'."

"Well it's not fair. Why doesn't mom use her magic to help us instead of hurt us all the time?"

"She's a cursewitch, dumbass."

"I know. It's not fair."

Lucas woke up naturally, the alarm clock having been given a three-month vacation. He flipped his computer on, stumbled to the kitchen in a t-shirt and briefs and returned with a bowl of cereal. His eyes were immediately drawn to the movie on his desktop. He watched it four times before starting up his IM client.

AstroBoy42: Hey, Connor Mann right?

hsjock69: yeah whos this?

AstroBoy42: a big fan

hsjock69: football?

AstroBoy42: Yeah, you're the best player on the team

hsjock69: hell yeah and next year even better, going to train and practice all summer and we'll take state

AstroBoy42: Awesome! I'll be there cheering for you

hsjock69: thanks man, love the fans

AstroBoy42: Hey, you're going out with Julie Meier right? She's really hot!

hsjock69: hell yeah, hottest cheerleader in school

AstroBoy42: Only the best for next year's team captain huh?

hsjock69: fuckin right, you really get it dude

AstroBoy42: Yeah, so, who was that who blew you last night?

hsjock69: wtf who is this?

AstroBoy42: Told you, just a fan

hsjock69: stfu i'm faithful to my girl

AstroBoy42: Really? Didn't look like it to me.

hsjock69: stfu you didn't see nothing

AstroBoy42: Let's make a deal. You do something for me and I won't tell Julie what I saw.

hsjock69: no way fucker i don't care who you are she won't listen to you if i tell her your a liar

AstroBoy42: I can be real convincing.

SEND FILE: ConnorCheating.jpg

hsjock69: wtf!!! you were at my party? who is this? your life is over man!!

AstroBoy42: Hey we can make a deal. You give me something I want and I'll delete all the pictures, okay?

hsjock69: what do u want?

AstroBoy42: I told you, I'm a real fan. I just want to show you how much. I want to suck your cock.

hsjock69: wtf! fuck no maybe if u were astrogirl but i'm no fag!!

AstroBoy42: I know, I know, straightest guy in school, you don't have to do anything queer, you just kick back and relax and let me show you how great you are and then I delete all the pictures.

AstroBoy42: Hello?

AstroBoy42: Connor, you there?

hsjock69: who is this?

AstroBoy42: Not gonna tell you until you agree.

AstroBoy42: Okay?

hsjock69: ok

AstroBoy42: I'll come over to your place, take care of it nice and quiet in your room, make you feel real good, then I'll come home and delete the pictures, but you can't beat me up or anything. Okay?

AstroBoy42: Connor? Okay?

hsjock69: ok

AstroBoy42: When?

hsjock69: half hour my bro will be at soccer practice

AstroBoy42: Okay. I can't wait.

hsjock69 LOGGED OFF

Lucas took a hurried shower, skipping his usual jerkoff routine. He put on a pair of shorts and shoes and stared at the computer's clock until only ten minutes remained. It took eight minutes to walk to Connor's apartment. Lucas paced and turned outside the door, wary of arriving early. Would Connor go through with it? Was he waiting inside with three friends and baseball bats? No, he wouldn't risk losing Julie. Would he? He could always get another girl. Obviously.

Lucas rang the doorbell. The door opened and Lucas smiled wide at the sight of his hero. The great Connor Mann. They had brushed past each other in the hallways dozens of times but never before made real eye contact. They were the bluest eyes Lucas had ever seen, framed by a perfect face with a hint of teenage stubble.

"Well? What do you want?"

"I'm--I'm Lucas, Astrobo--"

"Get in," Connor said, looking past the new sophomore, scanning the street.

He shut the door and grabbed Lucas by his shirt, lifted him off the ground and slammed him into the wall.

"What the FUCK do you think you're doing? Where the fuck did you get that picture? You weren't at the party. I don't even know you."

Lucas gasped for air and survival. This wasn't how he planned it.

"P-p-please, we had a deal. I'll show Julie--"

Connor dropped him to the floor. "Can't believe a fucking faggot... just--just come on. This way." He led the way to his bedroom, but Lucas already knew the way.

Lucas scanned the jock's bedroom. He knew every poster, every trophy, every detail. This was a new perspective, like reliving an old memory. As he turned he saw each familiar item in a more intimate, more real way, until his eyes landed back on Connor. They had never been this close before for more than a moment. The jock was stunning. His arms hung at his sides, bulging against the short t-shirt sleeves. Sure, there were bigger guys on the team, but they carried as much fat as muscle. Connor was hard and defined, even with a size rare on teens. His forearms were as thick as Lucas's calves. His pecs, clearly visible through the thin white tee, pushed the shirt out so it hung almost loose just to the top of his boxers. Wisps of soft brown hair were just visible above the waistband when he inhaled.

"Focus, dude," Connor said. "What are you, a freshman?"

"S-sophomore, now."

"Let's get this over with." Connor pushed his shorts and boxers to his ankles in one smooth movement.

Lucas stared at the heavy meat dangling in front of him. His mouth watered.

"Um, over here," he said, shifting closer to the window. Connor shuffled toward him. "Don't you want to take your shirt off?"

"It's not a fag gallery. Just stick to business." He hefted his cock, offering it to Lucas.

Lucas knelt and took the big cock in his hand. Even soft it felt thick and heavy. He pulled on it slowly, back and forth. Looking up he felt at the foot of a god. No angle of the telescope had offered this vantage point. Connor was several inches taller than the sophomore but from this angle his height, the width of his shoulders, the overhang of his chest looked superhuman. Even as he stood there, his hands on his hips, gazing upward and away to avoid watching such a shameful act, he evoked the classic image of Superman in Lucas's mind.

Connor looked down at him. "Well?" There was disgust and impatience in his voice, and yet Lucas couldn't ignore a subtle glint in his eye, the slightest upward curve to the right side of his mouth, just a hint of pleasure or entertainment from looking down at a scrub so enamored with his prowess as a man as to beg to serve him. How many girls had been in Lucas's position? How many more would follow? "Get on with it!"

Lucas stroked faster and Connor again turned away. "Probably pretending I'm Julie," Lucas thought. He marveled at the size of the athlete's legs. Quads this thick were unheard of, most of the teen jocks focusing lopsidedly on the "show muscles." The cock in his hand began to lengthen. A quiet sigh escaped Connor's lips. His eyes were closed.

Lucas put the head in his mouth, sucking softly, and continued to stroke the shaft. It lengthened quickly now, its expanding thickness forcing his fist apart. Connor quelled a moan as Lucas opened wider and took more of it into his mouth. Fully hard it was as long as his dildo at home, but surprisingly a bit thicker. He hoped he would be able to deep throat it as he had practiced. He pulled his head back, flicking his tongue around the slit, before pushing back down, forcing the head against the back of his throat. Connor moaned open-mouthed. Lucas pushed harder. The fat mushroom head popped past his defenses. He gagged at the sudden blockage, unable to breathe.

"Jesus!" cried Connor.

His body hardly moving, his cock began spurting down Lucas's throat. Already unable to breathe, his gullet spasmed swallowing the load in small, quick gulps. The undulations massaged the last bit of spunk from Connor's cock which he pulled free of the sucker's throat and mouth.

Lucas gasped for breath, staring at the still-stiff cock bobbing in front of him. Connor's body shivered with aftershocks. A drop of cum oozed out and dripped on to Lucas's shorts. For a moment neither boy moved. As his cock started to soften, Connor pull his shorts back up and hid it from view.

"Delete the pictures," Connor ordered. Lucas nodded. "Now!"

Lucas hopped up and ran out the Mann's door. He breathed heavy but was exhilarated. The plan had worked perfectly! He got up close and personal with his dream date, sucked the real cock, didn't get the shit kicked out of him. Full of nervous energy and wearing his widest grin, he ran home at full speed. Still energetic when he reached his door, he ran to the nearby park and did six laps before returning to his bedroom. Sitting down at his computer with the largest glass of water he could find, he turned off the telescope recording. He watched the video of the high school hero getting sucked off by a gay sophomore and his grin stretched even wider.

Part two

Last edited by helliot; October 25th, 2009 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Fixed typo
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to helliot For This Useful Post:
theseventhwave (September 6th, 2013), tincanjunk (December 22nd, 2012), wildheart (October 17th, 2012)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2009, 09:49 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great intro! I'm looking forward to the rest!

xoxo

Richard
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options