The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2009, 04:46 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Pete The Meat III

Here is part III...sorry i take so long...college does not allow privacy...
Again here is what Peter looks like to me...except with different hair.

http://images.hugi.is/heilsa/152717.jpg

It was the day of the first game and Peter could hardly wait. He had been waiting to join this team forever and now he was the star. It was a hot day and the sun beat down on the players as they gathered after school to receive proper uniforms and new cleats. Coach Anderson was calling kids up while they all sat in the locker room. Peter was surrounded by his new friends. Most of the kids on the football team were ecstatic that Peter was on the team and the new friends made high school easier. Coach passed out gear to everyone except for Peter and the other kids started to file out of the room. Peter was confused why he did not get his gear and approached the Coach. On his way up, the quarterback stepped in his way. His name was Cody and he was a real prick. He was taller than Pete but weighing in at only 180 with an athletic build, Peter was still the alpha dog.

"Good thing you didn't get your gear. Anderson is finally realizing your not hot shit like you think you are." Cody had always been nasty to Pete and now he felt like Peter was trying to steal his thunder. He walked away before Peter could respond. Pete brushed it off and went to Anderson.

"Coach what's up? Am I not playing?"

"Ha no Peter you are. I got a special order for you in my office. Come on"

Peter followed Anderson to his office. Coach was a good guy. At 6' even and 225 with an athletic build, he was a pretty good looking guy too. He had silver hair and a stubbly beard. His body was very hairy and he always wore the tiniest shorts to show off his big thighs and ass. Pete felt a strange attraction to him but he didn't know why. The two stepped into the office and the coach closed the door with frosted glass.

"Here we go son. I had to order professional sized gear because there are no sizes in the high school level for you." He opened a box and pulled out Peter's gear. "Hmm I hope this is big enough and I didn't get the order wrong."

Peter took the stuff. "Thanks coach. I think this should be good."

Coach Anderson smiled. He put his big hand on Peter's shoulder but the size of Peter's muscle made his hand look small. "I'm real proud of you Pete. You turned this team around."

Peter felt real warm inside. Never having a male influence in his life, he really looked up to Coach. "Thanks Coach!"

"Try on this stuff. It better be big enough."

Peter pealed off his ultra tight white shirt. His massive chest was hairy than ever and seemed bigger to him. Both his pecs were perfectly formed mounds of meat that seemed to be sculpted. His massive abs were highlighted by shadow in the dim lighting and now his muscle gut almost surpassed his chest. Arms were still huge pumped cobras and his 20 inch forearms were covered in hair. His neck had dissipated into his shoulders and his back muscles were clear in every tight shirt he wore. Peter was a little stunned. He had gotten...bigger.

The Coach laughed. "Damn boy. I can't get over how big you are...in fact are you still packing on muscle?"

"I think so Coach. Damn I didn't see that coming."

"Maybe that's why this stuff looks too small. Step on the scale."

Peter's big shirtless body dominated the room and the scent of the muscle teen was overloading the coach. Peter stepped on the small scale
with his size 14 feet.

"Holy shit Peter! 310! Wow boy you have grown. How is this possible?"

"Guess I'm just a big boy Coach" Peter laughed.

Coach Anderson got real serious "Have you been taking something boy? I ain't never seen a kid, nor man that ways 310 and has this much muscle."

"No Coach. I have never taken anything" Peter lied "I just lift and eat"

"Hmm OK boy. Try on the gear; see if it fits."

Peter Pulled the shoulder pads over his bare torso and it was hardly a fit. His shoulders were so massive now that the pads did not even cover
them. The front plate went half way down his hairy chest and his big delts spread from the sides. The pads were too small.

"Well damn Peter, I ordered those before you grew again and I guess they are just too small."

"Well I can probably wear them for the first few games. Nobody can even knock me down so I' not worried about getting hurt"

"I bet sonny" Coach then suddenly punched Peter as hard as he could in his big gut but Peter didn't even flinch. His abs were so solid and big that it actually really hurt Anderson.

"Oh sorry coach!"

"Haha no problem boy. Anyway let me take your measurements so I can order new pads.

Peter pulled off the pads and the coach grabbed a measuring tape. Peter lifted up his bulky arms and the Coach wrapped the tape around
Peter's big chest.

"Holy shit Peter! 63 inches!" The coach took the tape off. "Bounce those big pecs for me sonny."

Peter bounced his massive pecs up and down and the Coach started to get hard. His big nipples were poking out past his fur and he looked like
a muscled god. The coach not even aware began to punch and feel Peter's chest but Pete didn't mind. In fact he loved it.

"You like this big pecs coach?"

"Yeah...I mean sure Peter. Try on those pants...see if they fit at least."

Peter pulled off his shorts and his massive bulge flopped around. The tight green underpants were near bursting with Peter's 9 inch flaccid cock and his lemon sized balls. Pubes sprouted from the sides and the fabric had become thin from the sheer bulk. The coach was now sporting a
7 inch hard on, staring at the big muscle beast in front of him. Peter noticed the Coach's lingering eyes and decided to see how far this
could go.

"Hey Coach. You got a jock I could use?"

"Umm... Well Peter not going to lie I probably do not have one that's..."

"Big enough?"

"Yeah...well try these but I doubt they'll fit."

The coach tossed Peter a jock strap that he knew would never fit the bulging boy. Peter pulled off his briefs and his massive 9 inch cock
flopped against his sweaty thigh with a loud slap. His hairy balls hung low and were big than a bull's. The coach was sweating and nearly blew a load looking at Peter's massive gut and cock. Peter was everything the coach ever wanted and he was also devilishly handsome. Not like a boy but more like a man. Peter tried to get on the Jock but it hardly held his balls and his big cock kept flopping out. Peter began to get hard and the coach got nervous, thinking about what this kid could do to him.

"Jesus Pete...How big are you!?"

"Grab that tape" Peter pointed.

Peter's huge horse cock was now fully erect. The coach nervously approached and took hold of the big penis.

"12 inches and 9 inches around! Peter that's crazy..." Anderson kept rubbing the huge shaft that his fingers didn't even wrap around.

"On your knees coach."

"Peter I don't think I could even get this big thing in my mouth! Besides your a kid and I..."

Peter shoved the coach down to his knees. Peter was still only 5'7 and though the coach was 6', he was easily pushed around by Pete. The coach's face was right in front of Peter's massive cock. It pulsed with heat and his huge balls were ready to cum. The coach looked up and Peter's
face was all but blocked out by his massive gut and bulging pecs.

"That's right Coach...I'm the fucking boss now...you are suck me dry and you will like it."

With that Peter pulled Anderson's head toward his cock which slid right down the Coach's throat and Pete began to skull fuck Anderson. The coach was in agony as Peter's big cock stretched his jaw to it's limit. His massive gut kept punching at the coach as he slid in and out.

"Damn...Coach you suck good...I think I'm gonna..." And with that Peter erupted. His cock sprayed cum for 30 seconds in big streams. The coach tried to pull his head away but Peter kept his head on his dick till the cum spewed from the sides around the shaft. The coach must have swallowed 6 ounces of semen before Peter pulled his cock out.

"Anderson, let that be a lesson. I'm the big boy now...I own you and everyone else on this team...in fact I better spread the message.

That night the game was a blowout with Peter's team winning 49 to nothing. Peter laughed as kids on the other team tried to stop him only to hit his muscle gut and be stopped by a wall of muscle. His jersey only covered his chest and left his massive, furry abs uncovered for all to
see. The audience went wild, never seeing a 5'7 310 pound muscle beast. After the game, the cheerleaders rushed Pete. His did a big flex for them
letting them feel his 24 inch guns. He could see out of the corner of his eye the star quarterback, Cody. He looked jealous and pissed off because Peter was getting all the attention. Peter decided it was time to show him who is boss...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to erinbbby For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 16th, 2012)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2009, 09:11 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Pete the Meat! Pete the Meat! Pete the Meat!
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2009, 04:32 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Hot, hairy, and hard -- gotta love it!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to James35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2009, 07:20 AM

James35
awesome! loved the obscenely thick compact guys with a huge muscle gut
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2009, 06:06 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by James35 View Post
awesome! loved the obscenely thick compact guys with a huge muscle gut
Ditto! You've found a good formula. :3

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size