The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2009, 06:53 AM

pinkod94 is on a distinguished road
The bigger gay story-google translate new translate

What I do for you so you will know the story. Only a portion of it to understand. And then the others who know you. Your help would be very good. Because then it would be a great video.

I try to write again:
This is a man says:
A man bodybuilder salon work. Surrounded by a huge bodybuilders. There is no problem until attacked on his way home. From that point he decides to grow a gigantic muscles. Start to train. But you see that this is not going to go fast. Grow sad. But one man appears. And he says he can help it. N?vesztő give a man a muscle machine. Amin has 3 buttons. One of the fat in the other 3 muscle n?veszti penis. And there is a 12-point divided by a circle. Go home and have been trying to find out. Do not know which button is which. First, push the button first. And two turns of the machine. This is a huge fat grown him. Well, that's not saying. 0 and the degrees ?ll?tja.Egy drop it no lard. Push 2 button. This megn?veszti muscles. First 1 category are then 2 set out the duties of the machine. Muscles will be huge. Try the third button. 2. category are machine made. The next huge penis grow huge muscles. The next day go to the body-building room. And shows the muscle. Then go to the bathroom. And I'm glad that there is a larger waist machine. Megakarja presented to the outside in bodybuilders how hard. The muscle and penis 3rd category are made. But come another man. Who is gay. Make friends. The man went out to see a poster. gladiator fight tomorrow. Elakar go. But you see that his pants split. Only underpants and a knuckle-duster on it. A T-shirt. Each dress is stretch it. Go home. The next day go to the gladiator fight. Along the way meet a bodybuilder shop selling clothes. Go. In a complex clothes. Want to show off the sexual organs. Therefore, the complex consists of dress socks and underpants is a knuckle-duster and a sleeveless T-shirt is worth a mellizm?ig thin hat. The compound within the white dress and blue outside. And very sexy. And I stretch it. There is the arena of male friends. Megakarja and show him how hard. Add the first penis size 5th grade the degrees. The knuckles have little access to the penis size. Then he can add muscle to the 5th the degrees. The muscles will be even greater. And he stretched it a dress. The dress goes. And he stretched it. It is polished. So shines. well go to the thread. 3 will go. all goes well. 4 round is a huge muscle man is. Therefore, adding 6th and 7th the degrees of the plane. The muscles in the penis and even larger increases. Has begun to break away from the knuckles. But he is increasingly harder. can withstand the next round. Then comes the last round. You have to be two. Do not know what to do. But the man's friend comes up to him. Appears in the wizard. Underwear and ask him a knuckle-duster. Which a tube hanging out. The Cs?ti odak?ti another navel. The larger the penis the more liquid is being transferred to humans. Swelling of the other larger and more penis. Picks up 8th win in order to make sure category are then 9th the degrees of the plane. The penis and muscles behalf of people will be awfully high. Szexibb ever will. start the flow of the liquid tube to another. And he is a huge big penis and muscles grow. But he does not have much clothes. Bust of the dress. On the other hand, the man gives her pants taken soon. I'll add. The party penis hanging out. Because you've outgrown your muscles in the penis of the knuckles. Since the knuckles of the penis section, it is a yarn with the yarn breaks. And penis to swell. Able to win. Happy. Then go home. Want to make love. He boyfriend wants bigger penis with muscle. Therefore, include 10th 11. and finally, the 12th largest the degrees. Are the mighty-muscled and the penis. The man wants to have sex with another. You almost have to strip off. Already charged off the knuckles. But the wizard is displayed. The wizard says that should not have to do this. but they were not interested. The wizard megakarja revenge. It is therefore so large and swelling in the muscles as p?nisz?ket room. Then the wizard will disappear. They were not interested. Begin to have sex. Then go to a store. Szabatj?k themselves and their clothes. Only a knuckle-duster. Well within the blue than white. Recruiting assistants. Who will help them pull up the panties. They also want to be big. Thus, the two men try to lenyalni. Lick it and stuff. The assistants also have a huge izommal and p?nisszel. They are the world's largest legizmosabbak and p?niszű in the world. I write a sequel. Draw pictures of it if anyone cares. video animations. I do not say it for you. Or do it the way you think. But please help me. And prepare it for animation. I can not give a more accurate description. But he did not understand it as you think it should do it. And it would be good for your help.

the next story:
is another story. Similar. This takes place in the future. A man goes to a body forming room. This is about that:
Go to body-building room. And you want to be a very muscular man. Tell the people in there that you want huge muscles. The machine consists of a mirror. This will show you how to look up the man. The man looks at himself in the mirror what looks good and sexy. But people are not content to stop there. Naygon want everything meticulously. First, he says. Sprayed on the chest muscles bigger. And prolonging as a dress. Then move to the h?t muscle. How could the back muscles. Then move the arm. That could be much, much greater than the biceps. Then the legs. To be greater. Then the belly. First, it says that there is a small beer belly. Then he changes his mind. And he says that hard to stomach is checked. Not be a drop of hair. Then he says that his face could be sexier. Finally, he says that the penis could be much higher. It is also spoken. Go into the operating room. The operating room and go to the wall nagyobbn?l people are more muscled and penis. imagines himself. Lie down on the bed. But then you see that a lot of needle belefecskendezni want a drink. The doctor says that should not be afraid, the fluid will make your muscles bigger. Hardly stand up. Finally, to finish before the surgery the doctor he could not stand more. Moves. The liquid flowed over all the people. Come out of the body-building room. Since all the liquid spilled out of the swollen muscles and huge penis. I'll have to come here to commiserate. Because I have big muscles and a Latvian in the penis that pops up and then split.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2009, 10:35 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Stop posting this. Please.
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2009, 10:45 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
Stop posting this. Please.
See Mad Dog, our little friend here is a very unique spammer. I've seen his 'work' many a time on Photobucket and Deviantart. He always posts the same thing, again and again. If he's banned, he simply returns under a different username (all of which I've seen remade here). I believe that to completely stop him would require a banning of his IP address.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #4   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2009, 11:17 AM

No. I'm not a spammer. But I think it is not fair if you do not know English will not help. Everyone has helped not only me. Because I do not speak English. But I think this is a really interesting story. And I do not know why you can not read through once. Because if you r?j?nn?tek through olvasn?tok normally once the substance. And then the nagyj?t megtudn?tok do. But that is not through olvasn?tok and seg?ten?tek. It's been misused and immediately delete the user. And it was here that can help. Only then write down why you always tiltj?tok my username? That's all. Why tiltj?tok down. If you describe it does not exhaust the privata why not send a message to read through only once. I have said that they do not understand. I wrote again to the text better. Almost two full re-write my watch in English. But that does not seg?ten?tek. Immediately delete the user. Do not Eliminate it out and now it's my username. But you're just lazy once you read what I wrote slowly. I suppose you read this you will not. And then one hour ago to describe. And once v?gigolvasn?tok the nagyj?t meg?rten?tek. And this would be more than enough already. Easier to delete though. Only I ask of you to read through and help me. But have had difficulties and had already been canceled. Because another man was able to understand what I wrote. So why you? And I'm not spammers. Just want to ask for help.
  #5   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2009, 11:22 AM

And you can make very good pictures. I do not understand why you guys help me?
  #6   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2009, 12:23 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkod94 View Post
And you can make very good pictures. I do not understand why you guys help me?
one thread under one name is all thats needed

you remind me of the following statement.

You cant fix stupid. (heres a hint...if you get banned or removed its cause you pissed people off or did sumthing stupid so dont make other accounts and dio the same thing over again.)

Common sense..I wish we could inject people with it kinda like a swine flu vaccine.
  #7   Add to hipy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2009, 12:52 PM

hipy is on a distinguished road
Translating with google is not english. its crappy translated words that form a bunch of some slight piece of english. We cant read this. It makes no sense at all.
stop posting this.

Also evading your ban is not smart to do.

I recommend banning his ip.
  #8   Add to hickory's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2009, 01:28 PM

hickory is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkod94 View Post
Because if you r?j?nn?tek through olvasn?tok normally once the substance. And then the nagyj?t megtudn?tok do. But that is not through olvasn?tok and seg?ten?tek. ... And once v?gigolvasn?tok the nagyj?t meg?rten?tek.
I'm sure everyone understands that as you don't speak English you're going to run into problems on an English-speaking forum, but this is an English speaking forum and its users are in no way duty-bound to attempt to guess at all the words that google translator doesn't sort out for you. My advice would be to find someone who can help you translate your story into something readable before posting it. If anyone has a mind to help you here they'd have absolutely no idea where to begin.
  #9   Add to KalaNemi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Ruler of Insanity

KalaNemi is on a distinguished road
Ugh painful to read. Think I got stroke that stopped me reading halfway through. Seriously either get someone to translate your story properly or learn english. Dont post this....this..atrocity.

Sorry, but chopped up english really pushes my buttons.
  #10   Add to ytrewq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2009, 11:28 AM

ytrewq is on a distinguished road
How is babby formed? How girl get pragnent?
  #11   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2009, 12:19 PM

I do not really know what you mean. Only two men are in the story. So they are all men who are in the story.
  #12   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2010, 08:07 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Question

(Old thread, but hey...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytrewq View Post
How is babby formed? How girl get pragnent?
I looked over the rest of his posts, and ytrewq actually writes extremely fluent English. (Normally.) I'm guessing this comment was intended as a joke, or a reference to something else. -- I didn't get it, either.
  #13   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2010, 10:37 AM

I do not really mean what you say.
  #14   Add to rdalrt2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2010, 02:54 AM

rdalrt2 is on a distinguished road
Cute, but kind of sad. He wants so badly to be a part of our little community. I don't think this is a case of trolling, but a very advanced case of DOING IT WRONG. At this stage in the internet disease all we can do is try to make him as comfortable as possible as he passes away in the form of a nice stack of bancakes.
  #15   Add to mordre_t's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2010, 05:14 AM

mordre_t is on a distinguished road
It's half a case of too much faith in online translation services. That just isn't how translation works. The result is almost always incomprehensible. I'm not even sure he understands that.

Also: for the folks who didn't "get" the "how is babby formed" reference.

ETA: Ack, sorry, didn't mean to imbed the vid. It seems that happens automatically here? It's all huge and obnoxious.
  #16   Add to mewletter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2010, 07:35 AM
Truth-seeking Skeptic

mewletter is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Two things for you, pinkod94; Hire a human translator. Or have an English language course. Here is a link to start learning.

http://www.bbc.almksb.com/

Google is very bad at translating. People are having hard time understanding your posts. That is why they are nasty to you. Hope this post is simple enough for you.

As for the rest of the community, try to encourage new users to learn English instead of dissing them.
  #17   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2010, 10:51 AM

Ok. I looked. I begin to learn. Thank you very much. But in the meantime if someone could or would like to make it feel free to create images.
  #18   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2010, 11:04 AM

Please if someone can make a story about a picture or video with the help. I really hope you can help. Or just some good anywhere it can be placed up here. If you do not know anywhere to install a picture or video will be loaded here. Or if only one you can find something on the Internet can be placed up. The point is that the picture or to tell a story that gets bigger muscles in the penis and the man. Or something. And please help if you are already Please help.
  #19   Add to musclekeith2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2010, 11:17 AM

musclekeith2001 is on a distinguished road
Could you stop repeatedly asking people to make you pictures and videos. It takes time to make them IF people decide to do it. Constantly asking will only make it take longer. If you are that desperate for your story to become a picture or video, then go and learn how to do it yourself and stop asking for the same thing again and again and again.
  #20   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2010, 04:30 AM

Okay. The only reason I wrote so much that people can choose. For example, if one does not understand the story you might understand each other. Therefore, I write.
  #21   Add to bobbybee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2010, 04:19 PM

bobbybee is on a distinguished road
I'm quite surprised nobody pointed so far that these stories are just plain bad. I'm not sure if writing them in proper english would make them any better or at least a little bit more interesting. I'm really sorry, didn't mean to be rude. Just honest. The plot, setting, characters... it's all BAD! It's like written by sexually frustrated 13 year old.
  #22   Add to hungreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2010, 04:48 PM

hungreed is on a distinguished road
WOW...

It almost seems like people are using this thread as a competition to see who can be more cruel.

VERY NASTY!
  #23   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2010, 05:00 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
I must admit, I agree with Hungreed.

I was quite annoying by his insistant posting and such before, but since the situation was explained, I'm willing to give him a chance. There's no need to continue bashing him.

Pinkod, even so, you do not need to post anything more. To a point, most people who have read your threads understand. So just don't post.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #24   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
Based on some of the words from the OP, it looks likes the language translated from was Hungarian. Anyone know Hungarian and want to try translating for him?
  #25   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2010, 07:04 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by amauiguy View Post
Based on some of the words from the OP, it looks likes the language translated from was Hungarian. Anyone know Hungarian and want to try translating for him?
Or maybe they could run a search for an Hungarian language Muscle Growth site, email list or something we could point the guy toward.

What fragmented images that make it through the translation are sort of a story but not in the normal sense. There are some songs where the lyrics imply a story line but there isn't quite enough information to work out exactly what the story is. A number of Beatles songs are built on this premise... two in particular come to mind "Eleanor Rigby" and "Penny Lane."
Quote:
"Eleanor Rigby"
(Lennon/McCartney)

Ah, look at all the lonely people

Eleanor Rigby picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been
Lives in a dream
Waits at the window, wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door
Who is it for?

All the lonely people
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely people
Where do they all belong?

Father McKenzie writing the words of a sermon that no one will hear
No one comes near
Look at him working, darning his socks in the night when there's nobody there
What does he care?

All the lonely people
All the lonely people

Eleanor Rigby died in the church and was buried along with her name
Nobody came
Father McKenzie wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the grave
No one was saved

All the lonely people (Ah, look at all the lonely people)
All the lonely people (Ah, look at all the lonely people)

Quote:
"Penny Lane"
(Lennon/McCartney)

In Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
Of every head he's had the pleasure to know
And all the people that come and go
Stop and say hello

On the corner is a banker with a motorcar
The little children laugh at him behind his back
And the banker never wears a mack
In the pouring rain, very strange

Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes
There beneath the blue suburban skies
I sit, and meanwhile back

In Penny Lane there is a fireman with an hourglass
And in his pocket is a portrait of the queen
He likes to keep his fire engine clean
It's a clean machine

Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes
A four of fish and finger pies
In summer, meanwhile back

Behind the shelter in the middle of a roundabout
The pretty nurse is selling poppies from a tray
And though she feels as if she's in a play
She is anyway

In Penny Lane the barber shaves another customer
We see the banker sitting waiting for a trim
And then the fireman rushes in
From the pouring rain, very strange

Penny lane is in my ears and in my eyes
I sit, and meanwhile back
Penny lane is in my ears and in my eyes
Penny Lane
Ender
  #26   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2010, 05:43 AM

Hello, bobbybee!
I do not think the lyrics are boring. Unfortunately, I can not just write the story. Would you describe it more complicated if one does not understand. So, unfortunately, can not be well understood in the text. But we hope will help. Maybe you can help. Whoever does not help that the more you do not come here. Only those who want to help or would like to write here.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options