The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2009, 08:49 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Pete the Meat: Final

Sorry if this ended up being a major let down. I get real board with my stories and never want to finish them so i just churned this out. I'll take more time to wright my next stories and make them better!!!

The game was over and Peter?s team had come away the winners. The other jocks on the team surrounded Peter and he felt like the king of the world. In a comical display, some of the other kids tried to lift Pete into the air but his 315 pounds of muscle proved to be a heavy load. A little cheerleader ran right up to Pete kissed him. He picked her up with such ease that he could have thrown her a considerable distance. She clung to his big shoulders. He was everything he wanted to be? But he had one more person to convince he was a muscle god and that was Cody. He then remembered all the times that Cody pushed him in the hallways, all the embarrassment he suffered at the hands of the star QB. He dropped the girl and headed to the locker room where Cody was. He was going to prove to everyone that he was a piece of crap and Peter was god.

He walked into the room and Cody was quietly changing, caught up in his own thoughts of lost popularity and jealousy. He looked up.

?Oh look who it is. The new star of the school!? Cody snickered.

?Yep. Your damn right?

?Fuck you Pete! Everyone else has forgotten that you used to be a shrimp; a nobody. But I will never forget god damnit. Maybe your big and mighty now but you will always be a piece of shit in my eyes!?

?Oh Cody? I?m going to show you what I have been waiting to do all these years?? Peter peeled of his tight jersey and threw off his pads. His sweating body glistened in the locker room lights. His big pecs were fully pumped at 64 inches. Peter was now far wider than he was tall and he looked like a brick house walking toward Cody. His hair was matted down from perspiration and his stench filled the room. He was also getting hard.

?What are you? Peter what??

?Oh you little bitch! I?m going to show everyone who is boss now.?

With that Peter charged Cody and threw him over a bench with ease. Cody nervously looked up at Peter but his face was eclipsed by Peter?s massive muscle gut. Peter pulled of his tight football pants and his 12 inch dick flopped out in big glory.

?Poor Cody??

With that Peter shoved his massive cock into Cody?s mouth. Just then the entire team rolled in and were floored. Peter was skull fucking the quarterback and they couldn?t look away. After several massive thrusts Peter unloaded streams of cum over Cody. Soon his mouth was filled and his face was covered in Peter?s seed.

?Let this be a lesson to you all! I am fucking Pete the Meat and I am god!

He threw up a massive 24 inch bicep. he was from there on out a total legend.

The end.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to erinbbby For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 4th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2009, 10:55 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Gotta love a guy who is far wider than he is tall, especially if he's gotta foot long to go along with it! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2009, 06:53 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
No it's fine dude, I loved this series and thank you for even giving us a chance to meet Pete. Also are you from the Atlanta Area man?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options