The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Training
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Training Tips, Techniques, and Routines.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 06:48 AM

pinkod94 is on a distinguished road
Can you help? Giant muscles!!

Helo!
Can you help me? I can not really English. But I want huge muscles as soon as this can help? A training program can you send? The point is that as soon as possible I would like bigger muscles. I want huge muscles. The shorter period of time. I really hope you can help. I know it is a slow process. But as soon as possible I would like to quickly oylan huge muscles. The important thing is that I want big muscles. If only the muscles you want to model. Cube has the stuff. AND big muscles like itself claims are the world's most powerful muscled men. I hope you can help me? I do not want steroids time being
I hope you can help. Not Spam! Eliminate it and not to the letter. But help me.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to charlesedwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2009, 10:39 PM

charlesedwin is on a distinguished road
Hello Pinkod.
Eat lots of calories, exercise and you get big, you have to eat big to be big so try some protein shakes and maybe some high calorie products, not talking about fatty calories talking about meat, If you eat big and dont exercise you get fat though, so watch out.
When i say eat big i mean eat like 4000 calories a day im sure u arent getting that much.I have access to a gym including treadmills, a track, elliptical, weights, etc. My fitness goals are to strengthen my arms, abs, and legs while maintaining my current weight or reducing it very slightly. You can join jim also follow as trainer says.
Thanks for sharing your problem.
  #3   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2009, 07:12 AM

pinkod94 is on a distinguished road
Helo!
Thanks for your help. Essentially, I think I understand. But, I do not want anything to take it. The other thing that I want a training program. As I have written. So, a very short period of time my muscles are mighty big. It iylesmi. And if the training program can be attached to a video as well. Because I do not really know how to do it in practice. It is not really for me to workout iylen English names. After all, I'm not English.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options