The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2009, 07:23 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Mike Hugeman: Super-powered Muscle Whore Ep. 6

[COLOR=dimgray]MIKE HUGEMAN[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]SUPER-POWERED MUSCLE WHORE[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]By JP71[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6][COLOR=yellow]Ep 1:[/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]Ep 2:[/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]Ep 3:[/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]Ep 4:[/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]Ep 5:[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6][COLOR=yellow][COLOR=dimgray]*Episode 6*[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6][COLOR=yellow][COLOR=dimgray]“Mighty on Aphrodite- Part 3”[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6][COLOR=yellow][COLOR=dimgray]Previously: rescued from the sea by a Grecian Tycoon, Mike Hugeman has the run of a vessel populated by gay bodybuilding hunks: The Gaultier Six are ex-male models who now devote their lives to bodybuilding, looking hot, and serving their master as crewmen on the Aphrodite. The Hugeman has already fucked four of the six, Christos, Simon, Manolis and Carlos, but he won’t rest until he has fucked the last two. After working out in the gym aboard the yacht, Mike balloons in size and strength: he now weighs 702lbs and has a 27” dick (hard). With a high-class poker match about to happen aboard ship, the Hugeman can contain his lust no further, and must make himself known to everyone...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Giannis, daaaaarling.... what does a ridiculously rich socialite like “moi” have to do to get a Martini around here?” Lady Edna Covington-Lauder-Islington-Tibble sought to know as she struggled to keep her $500,000 gams inside her low-cut frock created by Shabam Moolah-Grunt, dressmaker to the rich and stupid. It was also difficult for a 50-something year-old woman to walk in eleven-inch heels, but she had to, for they are all the rage in Milan these days. She spoke on behalf of all of Papastamos’ guests as they congregated in the Aphrodite’s main lounge on the second deck.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Papastamos, himself, was reduced to waiting on his guests, and he flitted to and fro, filling champagne flutes and silently cursing four of his staff for doing a disappearing act at this time. Two of the Gaultier Six, Todd and Zachary, frantically shook cocktails in shakers behind the bar, their beautifully rippling muscles pasted in sweat from their exertions. Christos, Manolis, Simon and Carlos were nowhere to be seen.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“It must be that Hugeman guy. I’ll bet he’s fucked them all,” Todd said to Zachary, tossing an olive into the air and catching it between the cleavage of his bulbous pecs. Regardless of who he prepared a drink for, he always made his little signature contribution, coating the olive in some of his sweat before adding it to the glass (hygienists please stop reading now!).[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Yeah, the lucky fuckers,” Zachary agreed, who, of all the Gaultier six, had the biggest shoulder-to-waist ratio in the troupe, with shoulders spanning 41 inches across, whilst his waist was a ridiculously waspish 27 and a half inches, thanks to most of his teen-years spent as an Olympic-class swimmer. He liked to keep his head shaved and his body free of hair at all times. He had beautiful slate-gray eyes and truly massive nipples set into nicely bulbous pecs that hung over his abs with just enough weight and depth to bring even straight men out in boners. Darla the croupier with the big tits, Marv the piano-player, and even the kitchen staff, had all been drafted to make sure that Papastamos’ guests of the evening were well catered for. But when Papastamos got his hands on that Hugeman guy, he would do his utmost to rip his throat out for forcing the tycoon to actually work for a change.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Here you go, Lady Covington-Lauder-Islington-Tibble, one Martini as you like it,” said Papastamos, trying to keep from blowing his top, although his face had turned cherry red with pent-up rage.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Mmmm, yummy yummy, daaaaaarling, “said Lady C.L.I.T. (the acronym was planned, believe me), “I must say, aren’t we a little short-handed tonight? Where are all those hunky model-type crewmen you usually have lavishing the goodies on us whenever we visit?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Joining the ranks of the unemployed, if I’ve anything to do with it,” Papastamos vowed, rushing off to mingle with the rest of the guests. He noticed the contorted face made by Hugh Heffner as he struggled to acquire a taste for one of Todd’s “customised” cocktails.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Good turnout, Zach,” said Todd as the bodybuilders watched the rich, famous and stupid having nothing else to do with their lives but be rich, famous... and stupid. Todd was gorgeous, a twenty-something version of Robert Downey Jr, only super-buff, his musculature often compared to that of Jorge Betancourt, in bodybuilding circles.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Yeah, but who’s that grandma standing next to Ryan Philippe.... oh wait.... it’s just Madonna,” said Zach.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“They look really pissed off, dude. The finger buffet hasn’t even been brought out yet. Maybe we should jump the bar and do some poses to keep them entertained,” Todd suggested, placing yet another olive between his sweaty pectorals.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Better not. If we do that then Iggy Pop will want to strip off and join in. I couldn’t bear to see that, bleurrrrch,” said Zach and immediately turned to serve a cute-looking fellah in a badly-fitting, obviously rented tux, who arrived at the bar looking mightily thirsty.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Scotch... make it a neat one,” said the youngster, making lingering eye-contact with Zach’s boner-inducing pecs. As an automatic reaction to being lusted after, Zach bounced his “babies” a few times and flashed a bright smile at his customer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Are you eighteen, son? I know it’s a private party, an’ all, but I have my morals,” said Zach, somewhat hesitant before reaching for a bottle of Grant’s. This provoked a hostile response from the teen:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Look, Muscles, I’ve had a fucking hell of a day. I would really like a neat scotch right now, or I’ll come behind that bar, rip off your pants and fuck you up your goddam pretty ass! Now POUR!!!!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Todd turned away, stifling a sudden uncontrollable burst of laughter. The look on Zach’s face was priceless. The bodybuilder had been put in place by a twink of all people. When does that ever happen? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Uh...scotch neat comin’ right up, buddy,” said Zach as he slammed a tumbler on the bar. He poured in a measure of scotch and then suddenly decided he could use a toilet break. As he left he made eye-contact with his Greek boss, Papastamos shooting him with a “Don’t you fucking dare take a piss on my fucking time!” look from across the floor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Sorry about that, we’re all under a bit of pressure tonight. Some of our staff have... er... come down with something,” said Todd, who found the twink to be quite cute-looking. Something about him, however, told Todd that he wasn’t rich, but it was just a hunch.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Pressure you say?” The twink knocked back the scotch and then his face went Picasso as he fought against the sharpness and taste of the alcohol, trying not to cough it back up. He shuddered from head to toe, but soon felt better when the scotch started to coat his insides with its nurturing warmth. “Buddy, you want to know what pressure is? It’s using the birthday money you get from your parents, along with your entire savings, instead of putting it off your first car, so that you can afford an hour with the biggest muscle-whore in all of creation, who later goes loco on you and dangles you over the edge of a building by your ass impaled on the end of his goddam dick. That’s pressure. Hit me again,” said Ken Preston, shoving the glass across the bar towards Todd.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Are you referring to... the HUGEMAN?” Suddenly Todd’s expression turned cold and sombre.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Yeah, Mike Hugeman, that’s him, fucking schizo bastard. Nice one minute and a psycho the next. Then he apologises and says he’ll make it up to me, giving me a free hour with him at his apartment. So I go there, and wait, and wait... but the asshole doesn’t show. Damn, I was so boned as well. Fuck!” Ken Preston accepted a second shot of scotch.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“So how come you end up on Giannis Papastamos’ yacht?” A fair question from Todd, who actually considered coming to the twink’s rescue later, and giving him a fuck he’d not soon forget.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“I left Hugeman’s building at 9:45 and this limo stops in front of me, looking for directions. The window rolls down, the cute passenger asks why I’m so pissed-off-looking, so I tell him. He says he’s on his way to the heliport to fly out to his uncle’s yacht for a poker game, but he’d like to have a date on his arm, so I figured, to hell with it. Might get some dick in my ass if I’m lucky.” Ken stung himself with more scotch, but this time it didn’t affect him so severely. He could get to like this stuff in time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Wow, my boss’s nephew favoured you. Not bad goin’. He has a reputation for picking up guys off the street. Keeps a shitload of tuxes in his limo at all times, just in case. Bet you never even got his name.” Todd almost sounded sympathetic.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Fuck his name. It’s a free party. I think his uncle sent him to the galley, or whatever it’s called, to help with the food. So here I am, on my lonesome, getting drunk and spilling out my woes to a super-hunk with gorgeous pecs,” Ken said, his speech beginning to slur. Todd beamed in response to the compliment, flexing his pecs so that striations appeared across their meaty mass. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Tell you one thing, though, and this is for fuckin’ certain... if I ever see that Mike Hugeman again, it’ll be too fuckin’ soon, y’know what I’m saying?” Ken was getting drunk, already doing that exaggerated finger-pointing that alcohol causes, where you have to point repeatedly at every syllable you slur.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]It was as though Todd had turned to stone... including all of the guests congregating in the opulent lounge. Ken hardly noticed the shadow falling over the bar where he stood, but he was drawn to Todd’s eye-line, deciding to follow it to the thing that had transfixed Todd so: the source of the giant shadow. Ken turned and found himself staring right into the hugest, most muscular chest he had ever seen... even bigger than Mike Hugeman’s from earlier that day. But how could that be?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Then Todd looked up, straining his neck to take in the sheer height and mass of this towering, naked behemoth. This monster was at least four inches taller than Hugeman, and at least a hundred pounds heavier... all muscle, of course.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Whuh-what? Whaaat? It’s... it’s... you! Jesus fuck... you’re fucking HUUUGE!!!!” Ken seemed to shrink inside his already loose-fitting tuxedo.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Huge muscles... small world. How’re y’doing, Twinkster?” Mike beamed a smile down at the 150-pounder and bounced his pecs and flexed his ab-wall as a means of punctuating his greeting. With all that had happened to him since last they met, he’d forgotten about his promise to Ken, to give him a free session at his apartment. Then again, since meeting the Man Handler, life for Hugeman had gotten a little difficult to control.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Hey buddy... what time do you get off... so I can get you off,” said Mike, now ignoring Ken Preston and focusing his attention solely on one of the Gaultier Six. Todd said nothing, but just stood there gawping, as if frozen in time. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Er... this isn’t right,” said Ken, suddenly feeling the effects of the whisky voiding in his system. All around the lounge everyone had frozen solid. Lady C.L.I.T. was trying to fish an olive out of her ridiculously over-sized silicone bosoms. Ryan Philippe was reading over the first draft of the script to “Cruel Intentions 12: The Revengening”, Heff was getting it on with Darla the croupier, whilst Madonna wowed a small crowd with her “bottle trick”. Papastamos looked set to trip over the foot of Iggy Pop but was frozen in time as he reached out to the piano to steady himself. It was the same all around... time had stopped... er... timing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Except you and I are the only ones unaffected. Why?” Hugeman began to throw his eyes fleetingly from place to place, expecting something bad to happen. If he had a Huge-sense, by now it would definitely be tingling.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“It must be some kind of temporal schism, a rupture in the fabric of time, as if there’s been an occurrence of a chrono-sequential arrest in the flux of matter versus space-time,” said Ken, his sphincters tightening in apprehension of what was about to come.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“How do you know all that?” Hugeman shot him with a quizzical eye, “are you some kind of scientist in your spare time?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Nah, I just watch a lot of Star Trek,” Ken admitted with slight embarrassment.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Suddenly everything went painfully bright, as powerful energy beams pervaded the lounge through every one of its windows. The entire yacht began to shake violently. Bottles were hurled from shelves to go smashing onto the bar, drenching Ken and Hugeman in an assortment of beverages.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Fuck, booze, shit,” yelled Hugeman for no apparent reason. The piano went spinning out of control across the floor, running down Papastamos, Iggy Pop, Heff and Darla with the huge tits. Madonna almost choked on her bottle (the dirty bitch). Ryan Phillipe fell through a hole in the deck caused by incredible shearing forces as even more incredible energies shook the Aphrodite from top to bottom. Hugeman anchored himself as best he could, and grabbed hold of Ken, as if he were something to be treasured. But before he could react accordingly....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]A massive robotic claw bashed through the roof, powerful metallic talons tearing off the entire topmost part of the yacht, in this case the bridge and communications pod. Suddenly, amidst a rain of debris, the lounge was exposed to the night sky. More beams, blinding and searching, flooded in through the jagged gape of the wound afflicted upon the Aphrodite. It was like something out of War of the Worlds, as an alien-looking machine, round and crab-like, showed itself where it hovered about fifty feet above the smashed yacht.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“But since when do giant crab-like robot monsters come equipped with gigantic, telescopic robot dicks?” Hugeman barely had time to get out of the way before the massive robo-member extended downward from the crab-machine and was quickly joined by an identical twin. Two giant robot cocks darted about the lounge, as if searching. One of them wound itself around the torso of the transfixed Todd of the Gaultier Six, whilst the other snatched Ken right off his feet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Nooooo,” cried Hugeman, over-dramatically, as though his voice and movements had been slowed down for greater effect. He tried to rescue the helpless twink and bodybuilder, but a beam of super-charged energy shot downwards from the machine and knocked him flying with enough force to send him crashing through several bulkheads.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Suddenly a voice sounded over some very loud loudspeakers:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“YOU CAN’T SAVE YOUR PRETTY LITTLE FUCKLINGS, HUGEMAN. I’VE COME FROM THE NEAR FUTURE TO GET MY REVENGE ON YOU. AND WHAT BETTER REVENGE THAN TO KILL THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE. HA HA HA HA HA!!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Mike quickly gathered himself and charged back into the wrecked lounge, where a planned poker match would never take place. He flexed his huge muscles in order to think more clearly, but it was difficult considering the pandemonium that was going on around him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“But I don’t love them, you fucking asshole. I barely fucking know them. But if anything happens to them, I’ll fucking rip your dick off!!!!” Hugeman looked around for something to throw skyward at the great hovering machine-ship-crab-thing. He managed to get off one of Lady C.L.I.T.’s eleven inch stilettos. It would have to do. He launched it with all its might, but it glanced off the machine’s outer hull without causing any damage (throwing a shoe indeed, puh-leeeeese)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“OOOH, NOW THAT I’D LIKE TO SEE, HUGEMAN, BUT YOU MIGHT BE IN FOR QUITE A JOB OF IT, CONSIDERING I HAVE FOUR DICKS ALTOGETHER. MY NAME IS DOCTOR COCKTAPUS, BY THE WAY, AND IN THE FUTURE IT SEEMS THAT YOU CARE ABOUT THESE PEOPLE A GREAT DEAL. OH MY, DID I JUST GIVE AWAY A SPOILER? NAUGHTY ME, NAUGHTY ME INDEED.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Mike was mightily confused. How could all of this be happening? First the Man Handler is born, with the power to hurl Hugeman fifty miles out to sea. And now another super villain had made himself known: Doctor Cocktapus. Jeez, he was obviously awake all night thinking of that one. Did he say that he was from... gasp... the future?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“I LEAVE YOU NOW, AMIDST THE RACK AND THE RUIN, HUGEMAN. BUT PLEASE, I INVITE YOU TO COME RESCUE YOUR BELOVED KENNETH AND TODD, BUT I ALSO CHALLENGE YOU TO....FUCK, IS THAT MADONNA? JESUS CHRIST SHE GOT OLD....ER...WHERE WAS I... OH YEAH... I CHALLENGE YOU TO COME TO MY UNDERWATER LAIR AND GIVE YOURSELF UP IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR LIVES. I MUST BE AVENGED... I MUST HAVE YOUR DICK TO ADD TO MY GROWING COLLECTION, WOO-HOO-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]With nothing else left to say, Doctor Cocktapus retracted all of his claws and dick-things into the main body of his flying machine, which summarily shot off into the night, leaving only a calm kind of chaos in its wake.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Just then Zach returned from his toilet break. He, like Hugeman, was unaffected by the effects of the super-villain’s time-freeze ray.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Fuck, what did I miss?” Zach looked around, shocked by the damage to the ship, but instantly boned by the size, the sheer massiveness and sexual gorgeousness of the Hugeman, standing butt-naked amidst the devastation.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“They look like they’re coming out of it, but slowly. Help me get them to their staterooms to recover,” said Hugeman, his dick twitching as he took in the sight of the beautiful Zach of the Gaultier Six. And so they tended to the guests, making them comfortable one by one.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Although the ship was damaged, it would remain afloat. Since it had dropped anchor in international waters, and its communications pod destroyed, Hugeman fired off some distress flares in the hope of alerting help. Apart from Zach no one else aboard was of any assistance to him. “We need to get off this boat and follow Doctor Cocktapus.” Hugeman filled Zach in on the events he’d missed whilst taking a piss.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Wow, I must have been spared the effects of the time-freeze ‘cos I was out of the room. Cocktapus must have arranged to spare you, Zach and Ken from the effects of the ray because it suited his nefarious plans for revenge on you. But why revenge, Hugeman? Have you pissed him off in the past?” Spoken like a true sidekick (not that I’m suggesting Zach become Hugeman’s sidekick, but you’d all like that wouldn’t you? ;-)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Hugeman thought about this. He needed to flex in order to think it through. He pushed out a most muscular, veins ripping across his vast muscle-bulk, mounds of beautiful, thick, hard muscle dominating his incredible mass. Zach grew very hard looking at him. His traps gorged up free space, hulking upwards and outwards, appearing to devour his neck and head. His ball biceps, each one now a massive 47 inches flexed, bulged hugely, bigger than soccer balls. Zach just had to worship them and Hugeman didn’t object. He was one of the Gaultier six, after all. Zach panted profusely as his hands alternated between squeezing the hell out of Hugeman’s biceps, and fondling his enormous muscle-tits. He especially savoured the thick strip of fur that seemed to issue out from between the Hugeman’s pec-cleavage, growing in size to become that gorgeous treasure trail that stored his sweat so well.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Lick my cleavage, lick it good, hot stuff,” Hugeman growled, his lust rising. Zach’s tongue fucked Hugeman’s cleavage, the sensation of slurping up his sweat from hair so thick and dark drove Zach into a palpitating frenzy, and his eight and a half inch dick yearned to bury itself deep into Mike. “Your nips, oh God,” cried Zach, tonguing the hard nubs, each the size of strawberries, and they continued to harden and expand even as Zach suckled from them. Hugeman’s 27-inch dick snapped fully erect, now, and he allowed Zach to straddle it, the bartender’s sweaty ass dripping wetness along the mighty shaft he sat on as he wrapped his muscled legs around Hugeman’s still-34.5-inch waist. They kissed long and hard, Hugeman appearing to inflate in contact with Zach, as if he were a huge amoeba about to completely absorb a lesser organism.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“You’re sooo huge, my God.... enormous man that you are,” Zach panted as his lust for Hugeman intensified with each passing second. Both men were now caught up in the lustful act. In the meantime Doctor Cocktapus, in his flying crab-dick-tentacle-fucking thing, got further and further away. But Mike suddenly didn’t care as his lust took over, governing his every thought and action. He lay on the floor of one of the undamaged decks near the guests’ staterooms, his massive back and shoulders easily taking up the entire width of the corridor. With his dick pointing upward, he invited Zach to settle on to it, which Zach did without hesitation. Zach never felt such pain and ecstasy come all at once, for the meat he rode was just so thick and huge, he could barely accommodate one quarter of its length. But he did his best, hoping his insides weren’t scrambled during this seizure of unprecedented sexual bliss.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=dimgray]“Gonna get huger, too, sexy-boy,” growled Hugeman as he applied powerful upward thrusts of his pelvis in order to hammer home the meat. He erupted a shitload of cum into Zach, almost prematurely, and Zach’s insides actually inflated outwards from the jizz.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Sweet fucking.....awwww.....fuck!!!!!” His screams echoed throughout the yacht as Hugeman pumped him with litres of cr?me, seemingly without end. Zach threw back his head in order to heighten his rapture, his body laved with glistening sweat, further enhancing his super-model beauty.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Take it all.... take in every last drop,” urged Hugeman, and when Zach fell off him, exhausted, Hugeman still had more spunk to offer. They swapped positions, now, Hugeman pinning him to the floor but not in a way that would cause Zach injury. Mike shot load after load of jism, totally drenching Zach from head to toe. Zach hungrily devoured as much of the cr?me as his taut little stomach would allow, his desire for Zach growing along with his burgeoning appetite. Then something began to happen: Zach began to grow.... yes folks... he began to fill out all over, neck, traps, delts, pecs... you name it, it thickened, deepened, became more striated. In less than thirty seconds Zach picked himself up from the floor, sodden with Hugeman spunk, marvelling at how his widening, thickening lats forced his arms out from his sides, his deeper, fleshier pecs now casting longer shadows over his ab-brickwork. His dick now bobbed flaccidly at more than twelve inches. He’d gained four fucking inches on his dick alone. He held it in his hand, amazed at how his fingers barely closed around it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]But, as quickly as the muscle-growth began, it stabilised and stopped. “My God, I must be fifty pounds heavier now. Fifty pounds of solid muscle on top of my previous two-thirty five. This is amazing. I could win the Olympia looking like this!” Zach rushed off to the gym in order to check himself out and flex like crazy. Hugeman, confused by what had just occurred, was hot on his tail. When he got to the wrecked gym, he found Zach, hot and sexy – oh so beautiful Zach – flexing before a mirror for all he was worth. He expertly fired pose after pose, boned up on how beautiful and huge he had become. Still dripping so much of Hugeman’s cum, Zach shot his own load and a torrent of warm spunk splashed wetly onto the polished glass.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Unnnnngh.....fuuuuck!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Hugeman was too intrigued by Zach’s transformation to bother to shoot a further load. At 702 lbs he was still more than double Zach’s weight, but Zach was now something of a mini-behemoth himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“This isn’t possible. My growth can’t transfer like that. It’s impossible. What are you on, some kind of alien steroid shit? Fess up or get a face full of knuckles,” Hugeman angrily warned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Not to my knowledge,” said Zach, quivering as he continued to coat the place with his cum. Then, when he was spent of juice: “I did have an experimental flu-shot yesterday. We all did, some crackpot scientist friend of Papastamos’s he had aboard when we picked up supplies at the Stillbrook docks. If I understand correctly only one of the shots was the actual drug. The other five were placebos.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Hmm,” said Hugeman, bouncing his pecs hugely and forcing out a lat-spread in order to think more clearly. Zach instantly grew hard looking at him. “I observed no such reactions in the others when I fucked them. I think it’s safe to assume you got the drug and they got the placebos. The question remains, how can it make this happen? Unless...”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Unless what?” Zach was momentarily interested, worried that the flu-shot was contaminated somehow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“This reeks of UltraZen. I wonder if Giannis Papastamos may have had his hand in the UltraZen cookie jar at some point.” Hugeman made some quick decisions. He turned to Zach: “Can you fly that chopper that brought in the guests?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Sure, we all can. Papastamos had us all take piloting lessons, in case his existing pilot got sick and there was an emergency. Why do you ask?” Zach was still interested in his body more than anything else. He couldn’t stop flexing. He also couldn’t wait to put his new muscles to the test.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“We’re getting off this boat and going after Doctor Cocktapus. And we’re taking your boss with us. I’d like to ask him a few questions. Plus I want paying for all that fucking I did since I got here.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“You want... paying? After all that’s happened?” Zach briefly looked up from his pec-flexing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Yeah, what d’you think, I give it away? The Hugeman never gives it away for nothing!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Enough said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]To be continued...[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Last edited by JP71; December 8th, 2009 at 03:55 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to robotsmasher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2009, 10:30 AM

robotsmasher is on a distinguished road
Hot Damn...

Definitely a hot story, one of the hottest by far But holy this chapter was... creative... XD I don't think ANYBODY saw any of this coming :P Hopefully it won't become TOO erratic (ahem) , though I can't think of anything to make it even weirder than it is right now :P Keep up the good work
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2009, 11:37 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Hot, can't wait for more! :3
  #4   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotsmasher View Post
Definitely a hot story, one of the hottest by far But holy this chapter was... creative... XD I don't think ANYBODY saw any of this coming :P Hopefully it won't become TOO erratic (ahem) , though I can't think of anything to make it even weirder than it is right now :P Keep up the good work
It's great to get productive feedback like this. My aim with the Hugeman series is to create a comic book with words, one that is as camp at times as it can be vastly erotic. I set it up so that I can have fun with it, a laugh now and again (hopefully with the readers), as well as the obligatory jerk-off. I grew up reading superhero comics, as Im sure a lot of us did, and now I get to play at being my own Stan Lee. I hope you all remain loyal to this series, as I have some really great ideas for future episodes. I intend to have a blast writing them and I hope that if I do the job well, that I will be remembered for it.
Thanks a million,
James
  #5   Add to Generitrans's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2009, 11:56 PM

Generitrans is on a distinguished road
I love it. The Google Translate line in part 4 was downright hilarious.
  #6   Add to ActionBastard's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2009, 07:20 PM

ActionBastard is on a distinguished road
Loving this story, please keep it up.
  #7   Add to trekka's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Muscle 4 Muscle

trekka is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to trekka
I love this story! When will there be another installment ??
  #8   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekka View Post
I love this story! When will there be another installment ??
I'm about half-way through Episode 7, so I should have it posted within the next couple of days.

I'm so delighted that you love the Hugeman series.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options