The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to jsmi123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2009, 12:04 PM

jsmi123 is on a distinguished road
Hercules' Disciple

This story is based in greek mythology. I'm not an expert in ancient greece, so please pardon all the mistakes i make about the mythology.

This story is fictional and original (as in not a myth) so yes, parts of it clash with the actual history. But who cares? It's about hercules finding a young teen who wishes to be his disciple, and they grow close, eventually leading to an "intervention" by the other guards. Enjoy!

Oh, btw, i imagine hercules looks like a combination of these two:

without the tiny dick lol

http://www.1st-art-gallery.com/thumb...es-C.-1611.jpg

http://www.crossfitsaskatoon.ca/wp-c...nnelly-011.jpg

Hercules' Disciple

My hometown was merely a farm village in western greece. I don't have any idea why raiders would want to attack it. It's not like we have many valuables. But one night they did. My town consisted of a small cluster of houses surrounded by miles of beautiful rolling hills of farmland. The golden crops would flow with the breeze, shimmering in the sun. Orchards also covered the land, creating a beautiful sense of peace around the town. But I never had much time to enjoy it, for I was merely a servant in the mansion of Agapios. I didn't mind much. It was either servitude, or slavery in the southern lands. With a town as peaceful and seemingly innocent as ours, the raider attack came as a surprise to everybody.

The night they attacked was a clear, peaceful night. We first heard screams coming from the scattered small houses in the farmland, then we saw the flames. The crops were on fire! Raiders appeared in the town and started pillaging everywhere, killing, stealing and raping all they came across. Our town has been peaceful for centuries, so we had no readily prepared defenses. Our town would have been completely ruined. If it were not for Hercules.

The raiders had just invaded the Agapio Mansion, and had began killing the residents, including the servants. I ran and hid, as instructed by Master Agapio himself, to save myself, when I saw him. He had come running threw the front door, club in hand, smashing all raiders before him. He was soaked in blood and sweat, and his long hair and thick beard made him look incredibly frightening. I had heard legends about him told as stories for children, but never did I think he was real. But upon seeing his immense, bearish-size, I knew it could be none other than Hercules.

When he bursted in the house, i was immediately mesmerized by his powerful body. So much so, that I stopped running and stood there, gazing at Hercules. He was in the midst of battle when he looked up and our eyes met. I was initially frightened that he noticed me, and wanted to look away, but simply couldn't. As I stood there, staring into his dark eyes, his expression seemed to change from angry and murderous to a look of mild surprise. It seemed as if a spark went off in his eyes. The gaze was broken though as more raiders poured in and assaulted Hercules. A battle waged on in front of my eyes as I hid in the corner like a coward. At one point during the fight, a knife flew from a bandit and landed at my feet. Upon gazing at it and the struggling Hercules, I knew what I had to do.

There were two raiders left, and one had just slammed a giant axe into Hercules. The other was preparing to pounce on the recovering he-man when I leapt into action. As a child, I learned survival skills necessary for any orphan in the Southern Lands trying to avoid slavery. I had always been good with a knife, nicknamed the Slicer by my orphan comrades. But anyways, I sprung onto the back of the hulking raider, plunging the knife deep into his back. Immediately he crumpled underneath me. This distracted the raider with the axe, giving Hercules the opportunity to attack him from behind. The other raider was crushed beneath Hercules' mighty fists.

Hercules stayed in his position for awhile, bending over the now decimated raider on the floor. He was breathing heavily and sweating excessively. I stood in shock and awe of the entire situation, staring directly at the massive ox of a man before me. His breathing began to slow, and it grew silent....well minus the fires outside and distant screaming. It sounded as if there were no more raiders left. Hercules became more calm, then slowly looked up at me. Our eyes locked again, and I could feel a charge in the air from our stares. He slowly stood up, looked at me, and much to my surprise, he smiled! He then spoke in a deep, thick baritone:

"Thanks for helping me back there." I simply stood speechless from how powerful this man was. He was thick and muscular, burly in every sense of the word. He was huge, muscles bulging everywhere under a coating of brown-blonde curly hair. Everything about him reeked manliness, from his thick beard on his full, powerful face, to his strong, slightly stubby hands, thick and meaty from years of intense physical activity. He was clad in dirty, tattered robes, which were coated in dirt and blood. He was tall, too, at around 6' 7". But because he was so thickly packed, he looked stocky, even for his incredible height. My examining of him was ended abruptly when he turned around and started to walk away. A strange urge I felt forced the words out of my mouth.

"W-wait! Don't go!" I blurted in a raspy voice. He stopped and half turned to look at me, his face holding an expression of feigned surprise, as if he was expecting, hoping for me to call to him. My mind raced for something to say. "My....my masters were killed. I have nowhere to go now." I don't know why I said this, because what he said next was not what I was expecting at all.

"Then come with me. Join me on my travels, young boy! You can be my...what do they call them....Disciple! Or something like that." He seemed eager to offer this invitation. "You are obviously good with a blade. You can help me if things get bad!"

"Wh-what? Surely I could not offer you much assistance...I'm a lowly servant..." His eyes sharpened and he grew serious. He looked me dead in the eye and said, "No. Something tells me you are destined for much more....You must come with me!!!"

My reaction was an excited yes. Traveling with this strong, manly, demigod! A gay little servant's dream come true! Without giving it a second thought, I eagerly accepted his invitation. I had become Hercules' first disciple.

Three Weeks Later

Following with Hercules was rough. He was incredibly athletic, moving at rates I found difficult to keep up with, especially when carrying some of his equipment. He also has a bit of an angry, temperamental side. It's easy to tick him off, which sometimes can lead to frightening results. Luckily, I've never made him this mad myself. It was always something or someone else. But it also seemed like Hercules was especially kind to me. He would carry me on his shoulders if i was overtired and in poor condition, speak gently to me when giving instructions, and eager to teach me how to use a blade in combat. Over the trek we also bonded, with me sharing stories of my tough childhood, and him telling me about his many adventures. I found it strange that this beastly man was giving me, a skinny, weak servant boy, so much attention.

I was nothing special to look at. I've been told I have a boyish handsomeness, but what 18 year old male wants to be boyish? I'm very skinny, though tall for Grecian, standing at 6'.

One evening, after a long day of walking to Mt. Olympus (for some quest he was on), we had set up camp in a small cave on the side of a mountain. The sun was setting, one could see Apollo moving in the sky. A soft orange light filled the cave, casting long shadows and bathing the valley beneath us in a beautiful, peaceful light. There was a clear pool of water near the back of the cave where Hercules was washing up. I was pretending to watch the sunset, but secretly sneaking looks at his shimmering body. The water glistened over his immense frame, running over every muscle of his body as he bathed. His golden-brown body hair was wet and dripping. My eyes explored his body, his shoulders resembling boulders connecting two thick, meaty arms to his immense trunk and supporting the huge traps which nearly merged with his head, hiding his neck. His meaty pecs were covered in curly hair, which was spread in a thick carpet on his huge muscle belly. His huge, powerful legs were as thick as my entire body it seemed. His quads exploded with thick, animalistic power, and his calves showed years of running. His feet were also huge and powerful seeming. But what really got me were his hands. They were huge! They were incredibly thick, and each of his fingers seemed to be the thickness of nearly three of mine. His fingers were thick sausages, and i imagined those hands holding my body, exploring me...

His package was incredible. Emerging from a thick nest of curly pubic hair, his dick was 7 inches long when flaccid. His huge monkey balls dangled beneath his dick, resembling small shotput balls.

Amidst my drooling over his body, I didn't notice him returning my gaze, looking at my body lustfully. He looked at me, and said, "Like what you see?" I smiled like a child caught doing something he wasn't supposed, which he returned with a huge smile, which erupted into a hearty laughter. "Come here boy!" he said in between laughs. "I must tell you something!"

I shyly bounced over to him, standing at the edge of the pool. He emerged from the pool before me, towering over me and dripping wet. He grabbed his lion fur from the ground and dried himself.

""Do you wish to know why I wanted you to come with me?" he asked. I responded, "Yes, please. Why would someone like you wish to have a meek servant such as myself be a disciple?"

"It's because of that that I needed you. You see, long ago, my father, Zeus, foresaw the creation of a new Demigod. According to the prophesy, I am to find a servant boy who will need my influence to become the new Demigod. Under my tutelage, the boy will grow to become one of the most powerful demigods, and will be my greatest ally. Upon seeing you, Draco (my name, which I forgot to mention...) I felt the gods telling me, you are the One. And I knew this because upon seeing you...I instantly....wanted you."

My world exploded. By now I had a raging hard-on, from all this talk of me becoming a Demigod like Hercules. Just the thought of being along side him could make me cum. How I longed to worship his manly body. And now him telling me that he wanted me! I was on cloud nine.

Without further ado, he whisked me up in his arms. His huge, meaty, hairy arms around me felt incredible. He pressed me into his delicious pecs, which I immediately began licking. I felt his behemoth snake awaken against my body. I stopped licking and kissing to look over his huge pecs and into his dark, deep eyes. Usually he looks quite intimidating and rough, but his face held a gentleness, a cute caring look. He carried me over to his sleeping mat (a large piece of fur) and gently set me down, now kissing me deeply on the mouth. I felt his soft lips, his tickling beard against my clean face. His hair fell in thick curly locks around my face as he kissed me. He was holding my face with both of his strong, thick hands, and it was nearly orgasmic to feel the warm roughness of his hands, his thick fingers gently exploring my face.

In between kisses, he warmly said, "I've never wanted someone as much as you". I snuck look at his now fully erect cock. It was about ten inches long, and as thick as one of my arms! It was huge and leaking precum all over me. Slowly Hercules turned me on my side, and laid down next to me in a spooning position. He kissed the back of my neck. Even his tongue was strong as it explored my body. He takes his meaty finger and slowly forces it into my mouth. I take it all in, savoring the clean but musky taste. His finger nearly into my throat and was incredibly thick. As I was sucking in pure ecstasy, he grabs my 7 inch hard dick with his other hand. His warm hand easily covers my entire dick, and using his own gushing precum as lube, begins to massage my dick. He removes his finger from my mouth and finds his way down to my ass.

He easily splits my cheeks with his meaty paws. His meaty finger, wet with my saliva, touches my asshole. The mere touch is almost too much to handle, as his one finger is nearly as thick as a normal man's dick! He circles around my asshole with his finger, before finally plunging it deep into my ass. The initial pain quickly subsides and pure pleasure overwhelms as he finger fucks my ass. My ass hungrily sucked in his thick finger, and he breathed heavily beside me onto my cheek.

He pumped at my dick harder. The feeling of his massive, warm body against mine was beyond anything I had ever experienced. His body hair was like a soft fur I could cuddle against. Before I knew, my body shuddered in incredible ecstasy, and I came right into his hand. He continued to slowly finer fuck me while whispering to me,

"Oh sweet Zeus....I want to fuck you...but my dick....you can't handle it....yet....."

I listened to him, and was lulled into heaven simply by feeling his body slowly gyrate against mine. I thought, "this discipleship is going to be incredible..."

More to come soon!
  #2   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2009, 04:22 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
That was excellent! I seriously cannot wait to read more! And I really like the picture you used...really helps visualize the characters.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2009, 05:50 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Good scene. And I agree with erin, the pics make a great visual intro.
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2009, 10:54 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
More like this, please! :3
  #5   Add to reese654's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2009, 01:37 PM

reese654 is on a distinguished road
Perhaps Draco could grow alongside his hero?
  #6   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2009, 08:20 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Wow

wow, thank you very much for this story of Hercules & his slim companion. Hercules comes across as the BIG protector hero he is. Especially like the second picture as Hercules. Looking forward to more.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options