The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Diet & Nutrition
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Diet & Nutrition What you need to eat in order to grow.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Kitex989's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2009, 01:52 PM

Kitex989 is on a distinguished road
many opinions but which is true?

Hi guys I have decided to try and get a flatter stomach by march. But im kinda confused about something alot of places/sites I have visited have said to eat 500 calories less then what is recommended for me. But there is a friend online who used to be in the army and said that I need to eat 500 over what I should be because I walk a few miles at night and burn about 560 calories. So which one is right?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vrchards's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:57 AM

vrchards is on a distinguished road
Dieting is not only the process to burn calories. your body needs calories to live also. So eat as much you can but do the exercise regularly to burn the fat.my self I eat more than a normal person but I do walking/jogging for 3-4 KM in the morning and at evening I play Football for half an hour, so do more work out to burn your calories. I know one of my friend she used to eat very less for dieting and she fell ill. so work hard, this the solution.
  #3   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2010, 10:16 AM

BIGJOEY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BIGJOEY
getting a flatter stomach is a process like any other. you just need to adjust your nutrition. Counting calories is usless unless you know the source of them. if your protein , carbs and fats are correct your calories have to be. First thing you need to do is see where your calories are comming from. more than likely you sill discover that your consuming usless ones. also adjist you meals. if your doing 3 regualr meals break them down into 5 small meals. This way your metabolic rate will stay constant and where it should be. If you need any examples of what i a taling about just replay back. As for consuming more or less than the average person eats is usually based on your needs and metabolic rate and age. there are also a lot of other factors involved such as food sources, illness, foods being eaten etc.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options