The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
The Key - Part 4: Key and Lockwood

Part 1 - Alex and Cameron
Part 2 - From Rematch to Mismatch
Part 3 - The New Cameron

by amauiguy
copyright 2010

"No way, Alex. That's impossible. Just because you lost, you don't have to make up stories," argued Dillon again, turning his dark almond eyes toward Mike imploringly.

"Big Mike" Bruno was so big that even seated on the weight bench he was nearly eye to eye with his much smaller team mates. He rubbed the dark stubble on his chin and looked sympathetically at Alex, but clearly he agreed with Dillon.

Feeling more defensive, Alex raised his voice, "I swear I'm telling the truth, it really happened."

"This isn't 'The View,' ladies," boomed a gruff voice with just a hint of humor. "Debate on your own time. Don't you have some lifting to finish?"

The three wrestlers, all looking sheepish, replied in unison, "Yes, coach."

Dillon scurried back to the leg extension machine, and Alex moved into position to spot Big Mike for another couple of sets of bench presses.

Alex had not wanted to discuss the strange wrestling match that he had had with Cameron, but his two team mates knew that he had accepted Cameron's challenge, and Dillon had hounded him for details.

In hindsight, Alex realized he just should have told them he lost, and left it at that--it had been a mistake to try to justify his loss by adding that Cameron had grown six inches taller and fifty pounds heavier during the match. How could he expect Dillon and Big Mike to believe him when he still couldn't believe it himself?

Alex watched Big Mike's powerful chest expanding and contracting with each rep of the heavy bar. Dark hair swirled around the collar of the Italian's white t-shirt, the sweat-soaked fabric was nearly transparent. Alex felt a strange feeling, almost like when he was watching Cameron's posing and flexing. He had never realized before how handsome Big Mike was.

"One more," the big wrestler grunted as he pushed at the bar.

"C'mon, you've got it!" Alex urged him, hands poised to help if necessary.

"Yeah!" bellowed Mike, as he reached the top of the lift and Alex helped him to rack the bar.

"Thanks, Alex," said the big wrestler getting to his feet and towering over him. "Are you ok?" he asked, peering down at him quizzically.

"Yes, it's just a bit warm in here," Alex replied in embarrassment. Big Mike radiated heat like a furnace, and Alex felt himself getting unexpectedly aroused by his huge team mate.

Big Mike was starting his senior year. He had been the team's heavy weight champion for the past two seasons, and Alex had no doubt why. Not only did the giant hairy Italian have a great build, but he had agility and dexterity that most people wouldn't expect in someone so large. On top of that, he also had skill. Mike was the youngest of five brothers, all his size or even larger, so he had developed wrestling skills as a matter of survival. At 6'4" and 255 lbs, he was truly a formidable opponent. Mike looked intimidating, and he used that to his advantage in his matches, but Alex had learned that he was really a gentle giant.

"You need a spot with anything, Alex?" asked the big wrestler as he toweled the sweat from his face.

Alex tried not to gape at the muscular man towering nearly a foot taller than him. "Nah, thanks, though. I'm done for today," Alex replied.

Dillon joined them as they headed past the coach's office toward the locker room.

"Mr. Lockwood, a word with you after you've cleaned up." Coach Petras's voice called as they passed his office door.

"Sure, Coach," Alex replied nervously. He was afraid the coach would reprimand him for the argument earlier.

Alex quickly showered and changed. After saying his good-byes to the other two, he steeled himself and walked to the coach's office. The salt and pepper-haired coach sat turned away from the open door, typing at his computer, so Alex knocked softly and stepped inside.

"One second, Mr. Lockwood. Be seated," Coach Petras ordered, as he finished what he had been working on.

Alex admired the big handsome coach and felt bad that he had done something to displease him. The whole team respected the coach, and everyone knew they had improved a great deal since he had taken over as wrestling coach at the start of the previous school year.

The coach was an accomplished wrestler himself. Because no one else on the team was near Big Mike's size, Coach Petras was often his training partner. Even though Mike was bigger and heavier, he and the coach's matches often ended in a draw due to the coach's superior skill.

Coached Petras swiveled around in his chair, lifted one thick shaggy eyebrow, and peered at Alex.

"That was out of character, today, Mr. Lockwood. Remember how important focus and maintaining control is," he reminded Alex. "Now what's troubling you, son?" Coach Petras asked with sincere concern.

At fifty-one, the coach was old enough to be Alex's father. From time to time he and most of the other wrestlers on the team had discussed things with the coach, who always seemed to understand, and helped them solve whatever was troubling them. The odd thing was, Alex thought, that the coach never actually told them what to do. Instead, he just seemed to know the right questions to ask to help the wrestlers discover their own solutions.

Alex took a deep breath, and told the coach about Cameron's challenge, and then described their bizarre match. When he got to the part about Cameron growing, he thought he noticed a fleeting look of shock cross the coach's face. Alex included the details about how much Cameron had grown, but he skipped over the parts about comparing their muscles, feeling a little embarrassed over the attraction he had unexpectedly felt. When he had finished, he realized that he was sitting at the edge of his chair, so he scooted back, trying to relax, and waited as the coach considered his tale.

Coach Petras idly chewed his lower lip, his eyes narrowed in concentration, obviously pondering the amazing story Alex had just told. Seemingly lost in thought, the coach rose to his feet, walked over and quietly closed the office door.

After returning to his seat, his deep voice edged with concern, the coach said, "I believe you."

That was probably the last thing that the confused young wrestler had expected to hear. In fact, Alex really was hoping that the fatherly coach sitting across the desk from him would offer some reasonable explanation about what had really happened, and somehow dispel Alex's mistaken illusion about what he saw.

"But how can that be? It's impossible," he said, realizing he was echoing the same doubts that Dillon had expressed.

"Were you both wrestling in normal gear?" asked the coach.

"Yes, coach. But Cameron took off his shoes after we started because he said they were too tight," Alex answered, adding, "I guess that's around the time the growing started."

"Was he wearing anything else, perhaps some kind of jewelry?"

"Yes, he was," Alex remembered. "He had a black key on a leather cord around his neck. Cameron said that was a good luck charm or something."

Coach Petras nodded, as if he had expected such.

"And you really did try to beat him, didn't you?" the coach asked. "You used those techniques that I've been teaching all of you?"

"Yes, coach. I really thought I could beat him again," Alex replied disappointedly. "Sure, I hadn't wrestled much over the summer, but I've been keeping up with my daily training, both physical and mental." He added, "I really felt like my body was ready, and my mind was 'in the zone' during the match, so I don't know what happened."

"And you said that MacAlister seemed just as surprised about his transformation as you were? Think carefully, son."

Alex thought back, then said, "Yes, he was totally shocked at first, although it was clear he really liked it once he got used to the idea."

"He didn't mention where he had gotten the key, did he?" asked the coach.

Looking perplexed, Alex replied, "No, we didn't talk about it at all. Is that important?"

"No, I suppose not," said the coach with a deep sigh.

The coach then proceeded to tell Alex the story of the keys.

Several hundred years ago, a scientist, who would have been called an alchemist back then, discovered a remarkable alloy. In a special furnace he had melted a 'sky stone,' what we would call today a meteorite, and combined it with some other metals. The resulting alloy was able to act as a conduit, or a converter, for certain mental energies, that could make a person grow. The alchemist divided up the lump of alloy and created twelve keys from it. Each key retained the properties of the original metal. When someone had one of the keys against his skin, it would absorb a particular kind of mental energy from a nearby source and channel that energy into the key holder, causing him to grow.

"So you're telling me that the reason MacAlister grew, is me?" Alex asked incredulously.

"Yes, that's precisely what I'm telling you," replied the coach sincerely. "Your mental focus, the energy that I've been teaching you all to draw on while wrestling, is the same energy that affects those keys."

"This can't be true," Alex said, shaking his head in disbelief. "Why haven't other people ever heard of this before?" Alex asked.

The coach paused to gather his thoughts. Looking briefly at Alex, he seemed to reach a decision. "Two reasons," answered the coach. "First, the people who have the mental training to act as an energy source for the key are exceedingly rare. Second, there are only twelve keys, and those are jealously guarded by their owners. I have no idea how MacAlister managed to get one, especially since he didn't know what it could do."

"So what do we do now?" asked Alex.

"There is nothing to do," the coach replied. "I suggest you try to avoid Cameron MacAlister, though. If you wrestle him again and he's wearing the key, there is a very good chance he'll get bigger. Just try to put it from your mind."

"Ok, coach," Alex said, as he got up and opened the door. "This is going to take me some time to process, but I feel better now."

"Good," declared the coach. "I recommend not mentioning this to the others on the team."

"That's for sure," said Alex. "They didn't believe what I told them about the match, so they wouldn't believe this either. The sooner they forget about this, the better."

Alex walked back to his apartment through the late afternoon sunlight, mulling over the strange story Coach Petras had told him. Something didn't make sense, but he was having trouble putting his finger on it. He knew that sooner or later he'd figure it out.

==

The gym was more crowded than it had been on Sunday when he had wrestled Alex Lockwood. He enjoyed the feeling of having people surreptitiously watching him, whispering about his new size. With every rep of every set, Cameron MacAlister could feel the power of his new body. He had hoped he would keep growing, but neither his height nor weight had changed significantly since the match. But Cameron was quite relieved that he hadn't reverted back to his original size, either. His friends at the dance club had been awestruck at his transformation, and he had even persuaded sweet Melinda to go home with him.

Cameron cranked out his last set of dumbbell curls, loving the feel of his pumped up biceps. He racked the dumbbells and then headed to the lat pull-down machine.

"Excuse me, are you Cameron MacAlister?"

Cameron turned toward the slightly taller, blond man in a gray sweatshirt who had spoken to him. The man appeared to be in decent shape, with a lean runner's build.

"Yep, that's me," the red haired wrestler replied. "Something I can do for you?"

"I was at the club on Sunday night and ran into some friends of yours. They were telling quite a tale about you. They said that you had grown half a foot taller, and fifty pounds heavier."

Cameron nodded, grinning and unconsciously showing off his pumped up arms, his pale skin paper thin over the hard rocks beneath.

The man continued, hoping that Cameron would believe his story, "so I asked where you worked out. I figured if they had a training plan that worked for you, maybe it would work for me, too."

The man was looking Cameron up and down, obviously impressed by what he saw. His eyes lingered an extra few seconds over the black key hanging around Cameron's neck.

"Well, this is a great gym, as you can probably see," Cameron explained. "But I have no idea what happened. I've just been following my normal training program. The growing was a complete surprise."

"What about supplements?" asked the man, trying to sound sincere.

"Nah, no juice or anything for me. This is all natural," answered Cameron gesturing toward his big pecs and giving them a little bounce. "I don't even use creatine."

"So you were just lifting, and then you grew?" asked the man, feigning disbelief. He needed information, but he didn't want Cameron to get suspicious by prying too hard.

"No, I wasn't lifting at the time, I was actually wrestling," Cameron explained. "It was a rematch between me and Alex Lockwood, a guy from State. We had each beaten the other once, so we had a rematch to see who was better. I kicked his butt!"

The man gave a little friendly laugh along with Alex, but secretly sighed with relief. He had found the information he had been seeking. Finally. He could hardly believe it!

"Thanks for the info about the gym. I'm a little bummed that there isn't a special training program," said the man sadly.

"Just have to pump like everyone else," replied Cameron with a grin. "There are several great trainers here. If you check at the front desk, I'll bet they could set you up with a free session."

"Great, thanks for the info." The man stuck out his hand, "By the way, I'm Zach, Zach Thomson."

"Good to meet you, Zach" said Cameron, returning his firm grip. "Maybe I'll see you around."

Cameron watched Zach head toward the front desk, then resumed his workout.

As he walked from the gym, Zach raised his hand to the front of his sweatshirt and rubbed idly against the fabric near the neck, feeling the metal key hidden underneath. He smiled. Now to find Alex Lockwood.

==

Alex lay in bed, drifting from the border of wakefulness toward sleep.

His mind was calming, but still distracted by memories of his talk with Coach Petras, and also by unexpected images of guys he knew.

He was getting aroused thinking about how Dillon's tight firm butt looked as it stretched the fabric of his singlet, and how the bronze-olive skin of the smaller wrestler's wide shoulders glistened with sweat.

His mind drifted to Cameron, remembering how hard his powerful biceps and pecs were. Alex also remembered the strange thrills he had felt getting pinned by that monster, and especially watching the big redhead strutting around and posing naked.

Just as he was falling asleep, fantasizing about standing next to a naked towering Big Mike and running his hands all over the heavy weight's hairy chest, it clicked, and Alex sat up in bed with a start.

He had finally figured out the thing that had been bugging him about the coach's farfetched story of the strange metal keys and Alex's supposed power to affect them.

How on earth had Coach Petras known about something as obscure as that? And if he knew that much, how much hadn't the coach told him?

Alex lay awake a while longer wondering about that.

End of part 4

Part 5 - Alex's Seduction

Last edited by amauiguy; January 9th, 2010 at 12:49 PM. Reason: added link to part 5
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2010, 03:52 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Very nice indeed!

I want to join Alex's team! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to growingbigger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Growing Wolverine

growingbigger is on a distinguished road
Damn, where can I find one of those keys, lol?
  #4   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2010, 07:40 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
I like where this story is going...plus the keys give it a whole Lord of the Rings feel to it...I can't wait to read more!
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2010, 08:43 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
You've got a great story going here - just enough suspense to keep us intrigued.
Mike
  #6   Add to GoldfishBW's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2010, 09:32 PM

GoldfishBW is on a distinguished road
You are an excellent writer. Looking forward to the next chapter!

-Brad
  #7   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2010, 08:49 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Awesome! I totally can't wait for the next chapter.[/COLOR]
  #8   Add to dartagnan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2010, 02:00 PM

dartagnan
Send a message via MSN to dartagnan
Really hot... Hope you write fast!!

And i might enjoy a little... mmm... explicit gay sex!

Thanks for your story!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options