The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
The Key - Part 5: Alex's Seduction

Part 1 - Alex and Cameron
Part 2 - From Rematch to Mismatch
Part 3 - The New Cameron
Part 4 - Key and Lockwood

by amauiguy
copyright 2010

Alex was standing in line to order his morning coffee. Now that fall semester had begun, the coffee shop was packed.

A disheveled girl with frizzy hair and a huge backpack muttered a brief 'scuse me, and pushed her way through the line between Alex and the guy ahead of him. Alex took a quick step back, bumping into the man in line behind him, and stepping on one of his feet.

Alex turned to apologize and found himself looking up at a tall, good-looking man in his late twenties, wearing a brown t-shirt and dark green sweatpants.

"Sorry about that," said Alex, taking in the man's short blond hair and runner's build. Alex guessed he must have been around 6'2", about eight inches taller than Alex.

"No harm done," said the man flexing his foot. "These boats often get in the way," he added with a laugh.

Alex glanced down and found the man wasn't kidding. His running shoes looked to be about size 12 or 13.

Is it always this busy in here?" asked the man with a friendly smile.

"It's the new semester. Things will quiet down after a week or two when freshmen start skipping their morning classes," Alex said with a chuckle.

"Looks like your turn," said the man returning Alex's grin and pointing to the counter.

When Alex had turned and stepped forward to order, the blond man unconsciously reached up and stroked his long fingers over the key hanging hidden under his brown t-shirt.

While Alex waited for his latte, he glanced around hoping one of his friends had already claimed a table, but none of them seemed to be around. Some mornings he would chat with friends, but often he just sat at a table in a quiet corner and read while enjoying his morning dose of caffeine.

Since Coach Petras had told him about the keys, Alex had been spending some of his free time each day doing research on the internet and in the library. He still had not discovered any new information about the keys, but he felt certain the mental component must be a cross between biofeedback and meditation. Coach Petras had taught him to unlock his mind and focus the power of his muscles during workouts and matches. That had to be the energy that the key was sensitive to, Alex thought.

This morning Alex had brought a new fitness magazine with an article describing some biofeedback techniques.

Alex grabbed his latte and started wandering among the crowded tables, looking for a place to sit. He spotted a couple getting up from a small table near the windows, so he headed quickly over there.

After making himself comfortable, he dug the magazine from his backpack, and started paging through it to find the article.

"Pardon me, is this seat taken?" asked a familiar voice.

Alex looked up into the beaming smile of the tall blond man who had been standing behind him in the line.

"It is now," said Alex, offering him the chair.

"Thanks. Don't let me interrupt your studying," said the man taking the seat across the table from Alex.

Alex flipped the magazine over to show the cover to the handsome brown-eyed man, and said, "Don't worry, this is just pleasure reading."

"I hope you don't mind my saying so, but I hardly think you need pointers from a fitness magazine," said the man as he boldly looked up and down Alex's toned body. "Looks like you're in great shape already."

"Thanks," Alex replied, feeling himself blush a bit at the attention from the handsome man seated across from him.

"I'll bet you're a bodybuilder," suggested the man.

Alex laughed. "No, but I am a wrestler. I'm on the State team."

"Ah, that would explain your excellent physique, then," remarked the man.
Alex felt himself blushing again. He knew he had a nice body, but he wasn't used to having people compliment him on it.

"You look like you're in pretty good shape yourself," Alex told the man, looking at his trim lines and the way his brown t-shirt stretched across his wide shoulders and pecs and draped loosely around his middle.

"These days I lift weights, and do a lot of running," said the man. "I used to wrestle in high school," the man replied wistfully. "There's nothing like the feeling of struggling against an opponent when it's your strength and skill against his."

"I know what you mean," Alex exclaimed earnestly. "That's the main reason I like it."

"My name is Zach, by the way," said the blond man, reaching his hand across the table.

"Good to meet you, I'm Alex," he said, enjoying the feeling Zach's big hand firmly clasping his own.

Alex and Zach chatted for a while. Zach explained that he had moved to town recently to take a new job. He asked Alex about his studies, but seemed especially interested in hearing about Alex's training and wrestling.

As they talked, from time to time, Zach would casually place one of his hands on top of Alex's to emphasize a point. Zach could tell that Alex didn't mind, although he did blush a little the first couple of times.

Yes, Zach thought, this was proceeding even better than he had hoped. Very soon, perhaps within a day or two, he'd have Alex just where he wanted him. He could almost feel his muscles twitching in anticipation of the growth to come.

They had been sitting there comfortably, enjoying each other's company, when Alex suddenly noticed the time.

Standing hastily and stuffing his magazine back into his backpack, Alex apologized, "I've really enjoyed talking with you, Zach, but I can't miss this class."

"Don't worry about it Alex. I was a student once myself," Zach replied as Alex turned away from the table, and heading toward the door.

"Good luck with the new job, see you around," said Alex as he bolted through the door.

Zach sat there, sipping his coffee, with a smug look on his face. Yes, this is going very well, he thought to himself.

Alex practically jogged to reach the lecture hall, and he got there just in time. His ethnic studies professor talked about charms from Madagascar. Any other day that would have fascinated Alex, but today his mind wandered back to the encounter at the coffee shop.

Zach had been a friendly, interesting guy. Alex had enjoyed their conversation. He had started getting aroused by Zach's friendly hand pats, and Zach had even said he enjoyed wrestling. Alex imagined that as big as Zach was, he would be fun to wrestle with.

Alex hadn't really thought of himself as being gay before. In fact, he really had not spent much time thinking about romance or relationships at all, even though he had had a few girl friends in high school. But Alex was coming to the realization that he spent a lot of time thinking about men--much more time than he spent thinking about women.

As far as he knew, none of the other guys on the team were gay, although he knew that a couple of guys on the gymnastics team were.

One day when Dillon had made an off-hand remark about 'fags,' Coach Petras had quickly informed him that remarks like that would not be tolerated. Alex didn't really think Dillon hated gay people or anything. It was more a case of Dillon being an immature goof who often spoke without thinking.

Regretfully, Alex realized he didn't have any way to contact Zach again. He didn't even know Zach's last name, or where his new job was.

When the lecture ended, Alex stirred from his daydreaming. He hadn't paid any attention at all to the lecture, he realized. He probably should have stayed at the coffee shop talking with Zach, he thought with a sigh.

The next morning, Alex hurried to the coffee shop with a bit more spring in his step. He was in a good mood, and had dressed in a tight, white sleeveless t-shirt that contrasted nicely with the remains of his summer tan. The camo cargo shorts he wore hugged his butt comfortably, and accentuated his narrow waist, while revealing his sturdy calves.

He ordered a coffee and sat nearly at the same table where he had talked with Zach, wishing that the friendly blond man would return.

Alex had brought the fitness magazine again, since he still hadn't read the article. Each time the door opened, or someone walked by, Alex looked up eagerly, hoping it would be Zach.

An hour had gone by, Alex noticed, and it was time to leave if he didn't want to be late to class. He got up reluctantly, and slowly walked to the counter, ordered another coffee, and returned to his seat at the table.

Each time the door opened, Alex still glanced up hopefully. After sitting there for almost another hour, without seeing Zach, he realized he was acting like an infatuated high school freshman. Somewhat disgusted with himself, he got up and headed to his next class.

==

Sitting on a bench at the edge of the park across the street from the coffee shop, Zach had a clear view through the windows to observe the inside.

He had been quite impressed at how nice Alex looked when he arrived. With a grin he watched Alex nervously sitting inside, looking up expectantly every time someone came through the door. He actually felt a small twinge of guilt when Alex left the shop looking rather dejected. But, Zach believed the old saying, 'absence makes the heart grow fonder.'

Yes, Zach thought, this was going very well.

==

Alex had been moping around that afternoon during the team's workout time. His blue mood was so noticeable that Coach Petras called him aside to ask if he wanted to talk about anything, but Alex wasn't ready to talk to the coach yet.

Dillon and Big Mike finally cajoled Alex into meeting them at the dance club that evening. Alex realized it was a good idea, after all. It would help distract him from the key, and especially from thinking about Zach.

Alex admired himself in the mirror. He had selected a tight black shirt that showed off the shape of his torso very nicely, and black jeans that hugged his strong legs and revealed the round curves of his butt. He had worked hard to build a nice body, so why not display it?

The club was already packed even though it was still early when Alex arrived. He meandered through the crowd toward the area where he and his friends usually hung out. Alex didn't generally mind being 5'6" but in crowded places, like the club, he often got bumped into or stepped on. He nearly sighed in relief when he spotted his team mates at a table not far from the bar.

Big Mike's eyes went wide at first, taking in Alex's 'on the prowl' outfit, but then he grinned and gave Alex a thumbs-up sign.

"Look at you!" Dillon exclaimed. "It looks like you're dressed for action. You must have gotten over your funk."

"I decided it would improve my mood to come out tonight. I'm glad you guys convinced me," Alex told them.

They chatted for a while and scoped out the crowd. Dillon said he was interested in girl a couple of tables away, who would giggle and turn to whisper in a friend's ear every time he made eye contact with her. Big Mike seemed relaxed and just sat on the stool at the high table, mostly watching the dance floor.

"I'm gonna head to the bar, anyone want anything?" Alex asked.

The other wrestlers both shook their heads pointing at their still full bottles.

Alex dove into the crowd again, getting jostled a bit, and finally made it to the bar.

A large hand gripped his shoulder, and a familiar taunting voice said, "I hope you remembered your ID, little man."

Alex turned and there was Cameron MacAlister. Although he still fantasized about the muscular redhead almost every night, Alex hadn't seen him in person since their match, and had almost forgotten how huge he had become.

Before his transformation, Cameron had been only 5'5", an inch shorter than Alex. Now he was 5'11" and over 190 pounds of lean solid muscle. The clingy blue and white t-shirt he was wearing really called attention to his massive well-shaped upper body.

"Hey, MacAlister," Alex replied. "Damn you're big," he added in stunned admiration.

Cameron chuckled and gave Alex's shoulder a friendly squeeze.

"I've been working out like a madman, but so far I haven't grown any bigger," Cameron admitted disappointedly. "I guess it was just a fluke growth spurt or something."

Or something, Alex thought to himself.

The thing is," Cameron went on, "most of my family is really short, like you," he said teasingly. "But my great-grandfather back in Scotland was some kind of giant. I never actually met him, but I was kind of hoping that I was finally taking after that side of the family."

Alex nodded. His own family was short, so he didn't expect to grow taller than 5'6".

"That's who I got my good luck charm from," continued Cameron, patting the key hanging from his neck. "When my great-grandfather died last spring, he left this key to me in his will. There was a note with it saying that he knew I was a wrestler, and he hoped the key would bring me good luck in my matches."

"Seems like it worked," said Alex, nodding. "After all, without that there's no way you would have beaten me!"

Cameron grabbed him in a quick headlock, giving him a squeeze with a massive bicep.

"You want a rematch, Lockwood, you let me know!" said the red head bouncing his pecs. "But not right now, I want a beer."

Alex remembered why he was standing there and turned back to order. The bartender brought him his usual, but waved away the money when Alex tried to pay.

"It's taken care of," said the bartender, pointing over to the other side of the bar.

Alex looked over. A smile spread across his face because there was Zach grinning back at him.

"See you later, MacAlister," Alex said moving away.

"See you, Lockwood, and I'm serious about another rematch. Think about it."

Any other time, Alex might have taken Cameron up on his challenge, but seeing Zach again made him oblivious to anything else going on in the crowded club.

Alex walked over to where Zach was standing and thanked him for the beer.

"Good to see you, Alex," Zach said. "That's shirt looks good on you."

"Thanks, Zach," Alex replied. "You look great yourself!"

Zach was wearing a gray ribbed t-shirt that clung like a second skin to his lean hard-muscled body, and levis showed off his long runners legs. His tan work boots made Zach an inch or two taller than normal. Alex was at the level of his pecs, but it was a view he didn't mind at all.

"Sure is crowded tonight," said Zach.

"Yeah, Friday nights are kind of crazy in here sometimes," replied Alex.

"I enjoyed our chat at the coffee shop the other day," said Zach, smiling down at Alex. "I should have asked for your phone number."

Alex grinned, "Well, I can give it to you now, if you still want it."

Zach reached over and grabbed a pen and a couple of napkins. He quickly wrote his name and number, then handed the pen and the other napkin to Alex.

Alex leaned on the bar to write on the napkin. He felt Zach's hard body leaning up against him from behind, as he watched over Alex's shoulder.

They exchanged napkins. Alex glanced at the one from Zach to make sure he could read it, and then stuffed it into his pocket.

Zach offered Alex the bar stool he had been sitting on earlier, which the shorter man accepted gratefully. Even seated on it, he was still quite a bit shorter than Zach, but at least he didn't have crane his neck so far.

"So how's the new job going?" Alex asked.

"Not bad so far. The first few weeks are spent in training anyway, so I don't even feel like I'm doing real work yet," replied Zach. "What about you? Still making it to class and keeping up with your training? It certainly looks like you're not neglecting your training," said Zach, giving Alex's upper arm a firm squeeze with a big hand.

"Oh, yes. The coach has us working hard, that's for sure!" answered Alex.

"Have you started wrestling practice yet?" Zach asked curiously. "I really used to love that, and sometimes I miss it," he hinted.

"Next week," Alex replied, and then he suggested hopefully, "I don't know if you'd be interested or not, since I'm so much smaller than you, but we could some time."

Bingo! A big grin spread across Zach's face.

"That would be fun, Alex. I'm sure I'm not as good as you, but since I'm taller and heavier, maybe that would make up for your superior skill," he added, flattering the smaller man.

Zach moved forward so that he was standing in the "v" between Alex's legs as he sat on the bar stool. With one long arm, he reached down and lightly ran his hand back and forth over one of Alex's quads.

Zach could tell he had achieved the effect he wanted when Alex's face turned bright red, visible even in the dim lighting of the club.

Alex took a quick gulp of his beer to hide his embarrassment, but he loved the way Zach's hand felt stroking his leg.

"Well, any time you want to, just let me know," declared Alex.

Zach paused a couple of seconds, inclined his head slightly to the side, and gazed into the shorter man's eyes, with a contemplative look on his face, and asked seductively, "Any time?"

Alex felt his heartbeat quicken in anticipation as Zach checked his watch.

Zach continued cautiously, "I don't suppose you'd consider a match tonight, would you? It's really not that late."

With a nervous shiver, Alex answered, trying to sound confident, "Tonight? We could, but I don't know of any place we could go."

"Don't worry about that. My apartment is pretty big and I have a workout room with mats that I use for stretching and yoga," replied Zach. "For a casual match, it'll be perfect."

Alex looked up at the handsome man standing right in front of him, taking in his nicely sculpted body, and imagining what it would be like to wrap his arms around it.

"Ok, why not!" Alex answered decisively.

Alex turned briefly and caught Big Mike's eye across the bar, motioned that he was leaving, and waved good-bye. Dillon was busy talking to the giggling girl.

He followed Zach's tapered torso and long legs out the door.

End of part 5.

Part 6 - Alex and Zach's Match

Last edited by amauiguy; January 9th, 2010 at 01:06 PM. Reason: added link to part 6
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2010, 12:55 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Very nice indeed! I like this story a LOT!

xoxo

Richard
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options