The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
House of Max

[COLOR=silver]Hello all![/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Just something I thought up... er... two hours ago. Very short, a two-parter. Let me know what you think. Oh, and happy new year to everyone as well![/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]- Dem[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]House of Max[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]His name was Max.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]It wasn’t his real name. Nobody in the city knew what it really was. But that was what he called himself, and so it was what other people called him. If they had their own nicknames for him, they kept them to themselves. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]He appeared at the new flat looking eager to move in. The rent was good, the location was crap, but he was close to the new job. When he fetched his keys, the landlady was sure he didn’t even reach 6ft tall. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]People shrink about three inches during their lifetime, after the throes of puberty. Why not have some people grow three inches? Three on the arms, the legs, the cock? Why stop at three?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]July. Daniel went to introduce himself to the new guy at number 3. Kate was at work, but he could at least do the neighbourly thing between taking care of the flat. Being between jobs meant there was only so much he could do with the internet and a hoover.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The man who opened the door took Daniel by surprise. About 6ft tall, with black hair, some thick stubble and a pair of the darkest, cockiest eyes he had ever seen on a man. His expressive brow seemed to suit his body. It was that of the best swimmer, the sort who ate right and trained regularly. Daniel could judge this because the man was only wearing a pair of shorts. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Hey there,” he said when he got his voice back. “I’m Daniel, from number 2.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Max.” He held out a hand, large and firm. Daniel thought it was hot to the touch, but he didn’t seem to be sweating. His broad chest heaved as Max gave the lowest of laughs. “Nice to meet you,” he said with a smile that was mostly teeth. Damn, Daniel thought as the man shut the door. He didn’t realise until he got back to his own flat that he had a raging erection. Something told him Max didn’t mind the reaction in the slightest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]That was the last he saw of Max for a while. Kate went around that evening, but there was no answer. Sometimes the pair of them could hear him moving around, thuds which suggested midnight snacks and afternoon workouts. It was nothing the pair weren’t used to, what with that American couple in number 4 with their endless rows and hot makeup sex. If anything, the rumbling quiet of the new tenant gave the couple slight alarm. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Maybe I should go check on him,” Kate said one night when they heard his door close and the man settle into his flat for the evening. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I’ll go, you’ve been at work all day.” Daniel kissed Kate on the forehead as he pulled away from her on the sofa. “I won’t be long.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Good,” Kate said with a smile. “You’re already getting excited.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Daniel went red and left before Kate could make any other jokes. Not that he minded her noticing, but it wasn’t for her that he was so hard he thought it would burst from his jeans there and then. He leaned against his door, closing his eyes and holding his head in his hands. That was how Max found the man, butting his head softly back against the door. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Are you alright?” he asked in his delicious baritone. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Daniel looked up, smoothing his dirty blond hair and wishing he had put on a clean shirt. This blue one smelled of Kate. “I’m ok,” he assured him as if he hadn’t just been going around to ask Max the same thing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Good. I was wondering if you had any, uh, eggs? I’ve run out and it’s a bit late to go get some.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Sure, yeah. How many do you need?” Daniel was willing to give the man whatever he wanted, he found. It was quite disturbing. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Just a few. Six?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I was going to have bacon sandwiches for breakfast anyway, Daniel thought. “Yeah, that’s fine. I’ll go get them.” He went back inside, aware of how much the man made him want to... want to do things he had never done with a man. Those dark whiskers were begging to run down his chest, tickle his nipples and rub against every exposed part of his body that they could touch. Daniel wanted Max to devour him with those deep brown eyes as he picked him up and carried him to the bedroom, the bathroom, wherever he wanted. Max could do that. He was strong enough, surely. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“What’s up baby?” Kate asked from where she was still sat. Daniel blinked at her, sure that for a moment her dark red hair was the same base black as Max’s, that her lithe feminine form was actually the rugged broad one of his neighbour. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“He just wants some eggs, that’s all,” Daniel said distractedly as he moved to the kitchen. “Won’t be long.” He took the whole box out with him, where Max was still stood in his own doorway. Daniel hadn’t forgotton about his erection – how the hell could he, with this man in front of him? – but he had definitely forgotten to adjust it as he moved to hand him the eggs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Thanks,” Max said. As he took the box, Daniel wondered: didn’t he seem taller than before? He was sure they saw eye to eye last time, but now Max had a couple of inches on him. In fact... Daniel took the chance to eye his neighbour’s entire body. Dressed in just a sleeveless shirt and shorts, he did appear to be larger. Larger than a few months could accommodate for. People did not just grow taller. People did not simply get broader, thicker, larger, not like in the films and the books. It didn’t happen. But Max was stood there, distinctly looking down at Daniel, and he wanted nothing more than for Max to get even bigger so he could press his face into his mighty pecs and rub up against his hard, hairy body. Daniel’s feet shuffled closer to Max without his consent, not his conscious will at least, and he could feel the heat pulsating from Max. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I don’t even know anything about him, he thought wildly. Where he’s from, why he’s here, what he does in his free time. I just know he’s getting bigger, and I want – the thought trailed away. He didn’t know what he wanted. Daniel just knew it involved Max in some way. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Is that how I can repay you?” Max asked, raising his eyebrows in question. Daniel looked down to see the distinct outline in his trousers as it pressed against Max’s hard thigh. Max didn’t seem to mind in the slightest. If anything, he was pleased by it if the stirring in his shorts was anything to go by. Jesus Christ, how big is he? What the hell is he? Daniel thought incredulously. Just what sort of neighbour was he living next door to?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Daniel.” Kate turned the lamp on and faced him from her half of the bed. “Is something wrong?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I don’t know,” Daniel sighed. Kate couldn’t see the grip he had on his rock-like cock, which was pulsing harder than ever. He thought of Max, getting into his own bed. Naked. No, not naked. Boxer shorts. Snug, grey boxers. Massive pouch, thrusting forwards just enough to expose some of the black hair where his treasure trail pooled just above his fat, massive dick. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Let me,” Kate said. She was closer now, pressing herself up to Daniel’s lean body and taking his shaft in her hands. He had been thrusting it up and down without an awareness of beginning. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]It was just a shame it wasn’t Max's large, hard hands on his equally hard cock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]They were going to be married. Kate was already picking out dresses, venues, flowers, as if living in the worst part of Manchester was not going to stop her from having the perfect day. Daniel saw the bridal magazines, hidden not-quite carefully enough where he would accidentally come across them. He wanted to get her the best ring, that was what it was. Just that. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Kate worked full time at the nearby supermarket, hoping to get a managerial position and get relocated. Daniel... was always looking for a job. That would have to change before she could assume his last name as hers. Getting laid off was never easy but it was almost a year ago.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]It was six months after Max moved in - it was December now - when Kate saw him for the first time. The steady thuds of his footsteps seemed louder, though she was probably just more aware of them what with Daniel not putting out and work getting more tiring with the Christmas period underway. Daniel didn’t seem to notice, but he was spending more and more time supposedly looking for jobs online. It was Christmas, temp jobs were everywhere if he left the flat sometime other than to get the morning paper. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Kate was just returning from work carrying a few bags of discounted food she had accidentally slipped out with her instead of throwing away. The bags all happened to split on the corridor just outside the door. Typical, she thought as she bent to pick up the orange which rolled dramatically out of her reach. She sighed, tucking her blonde hair back as a large foot caught it. When she straightened, she gasped in surprise. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]He had to be Max. Daniel’s vague description of him was certainly played down: “swimmer type with a firm handshake”. Of course Daniel would play it down, he probably knew Kate would be infatuated when she saw the man. He was so sweet, pretending to be a good neighbour to pass away his jealousy of the single man. If he was single? Hmmm.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Kate found herself hoping so. Max had one of those builds which shouted of power, from his thick bull neck to the heavy cords laced down his thick arms. As he bent to pick the orange up, Kate got a very good look at the valleys of his broad back. He was so tall, when he straightened up, positively looming in the corridor. Daniel never mentioned that they lived next to a man who had to be a bodybuilder. Jealous, indeed. Those wide shoulders, thick and round, tapered to the waist of a man who didn’t need steroids. Kate could tell that, beneath the shirt and shorts, Max had more definition to him than the thickest dictionary. His legs were two thick, powerful supporting limbs, and Max stood with his legs slightly apart as if getting his feet too close together was too much of a discomfort. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Thank you,” Kate managed to say as she took the orange back from him. His hand seemed to engulf hers. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Let me help you with those,” Max said even as he was picking the various foodstuffs up. He squatted down to collect the rest of the oranges, and a still standing Kate could see a definite powerful bulge stretching his red shorts. She followed the outline of the powerful python as it seemed to stretch forever along the leg of his shorts. She wanted to see him with those shorts off. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Max stood, having picked everything up by himself. Kate took the broken bag back and held it more carefully, giving Max an appraising look. He had a beautiful smile, one which lit up his confident face. That was an added bonus to the corded traps, heaving pecs and the nipples pressed against the stretched white fabric. These nipples were closer to her line of sight then his brown eyes, which watched her with a friendly, enquiring expression despite their obvious assertiveness. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Max,” he said. “You must be Kate, Daniel’s girlfriend.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yes.” Kate tried not to sound startled. Daniel. Skinny, sallow Daniel and his lack of interest in her. Max was a man, and Daniel seemed like a boy in comparison. A man with a pair of shorts as strained as his had to be a man who would see her for the woman she was – young, pretty and not bad looking even in a work uniform with the slogan “every little helps” on the back. “Nice to meet you Max.” The warmth between her legs attested to this as she hurried home, casting a glance over her shoulder as she opened the door. Max stood there, striking against the beige wallpaper, watching her with an amused smile. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Kate and Daniel didn’t speak for the entire evening. It wasn’t like that for one evening, or for two, or even three. They lived in different rooms of the flat, as if forgetting that they were supposed to be partners. Mentioning the wedding occurred to Kate less and less, and the magazines were binned without a pang of regret. Daniel would wait for Kate to go to work and press a glass against the wall adjoining Max’s flat. Was he showering? Working out? Masturbating? What did Max do in his identical off-white flat? Number 3 was like a different world to him, and he yearned to be in it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Kate did the same as Daniel, in her own way. Every morning she would leave five minutes early so she could stand outside Max’s door. Just in case he got his newspaper late, or checked his mail at the same time. Then on the way back from work she would dither outside his door with an orange, just in case he opened the door and she could say hello to him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Neither thought to knock on his door. Not anymore.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The thuds grew steadily louder.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The beating of their hearts as they lay in bed marched to the beat of Max and his heavy footsteps. It was to this tune that Kate put on the lamp light and sat up. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I’m in love with someone else.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Oh thank god Kate, so am I.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]They said his name as a chorus, and their look was identical. It was not at one another; it was aimed at the wall adjoining Max’s flat, where the footsteps had stopped abruptly. [/COLOR]

- Shamshad Khan
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2010, 06:53 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Glad to see another story! Your stories always take the the most unexpected turns. It makes for a great sense of anticipation. There are so many different ways this can go and I'm really looking forward to the next part.
  #3   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2010, 07:07 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Quirky and fun. I wonder at the louder thumping around!
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2010, 08:07 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm loving every detail of your story! The metaphor "[COLOR=silver]Max had more definition to him than the thickest dictionary." is priceless. Your progressively louder thumps add to the dramatic suspense, much like Poe's beating heart. I'm definitely looking forward to chapter 2!
Mike
[/COLOR]
  #5   Add to rockhopper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2010, 06:07 AM

rockhopper
Send a message via AIM to rockhopper Send a message via Yahoo to rockhopper
The end reminds me of the famous exchange in Cabaret:

Brian: "Screw Maximilian!"
Sally: "I do."
Brian: "So do I."

Great story, Demandred. So what happens next?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options