The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
The Mentor: Part 17 -- Kevin

As Clint drove, Kevin stared at the huge man. How could anyone get muscles that huge and ripped? They drove through the suburban streets, and Clint grabbed a garage door opener. One of the McMansions opened, and Clint drove in. Kevin got out and followed Clint inside. What he saw made his jaw drop. It looked like a complete gym, except the weights were larger than any he saw. Some machines seemed to be hydraulic. Kevin walked up to one rack, and counted the plates. 20 hundred pounders on each side.

"Bicep curls, " said Clint, reading the kid's mind. "One arm."

Kevin snapped around in disbelief. Clint responded with a smile and flexed his huge gun. "Actually, it's kind a light for me, now."

Clint walked through the gym and opened a door leading upstairs. Kevin followed behind like a cowed dog afraid of a new master. They passed through a kitchen overstocked with food and protein mix, into a living room complete with the newest HDTV and Wii, the up another flight of stairs. Clint walked to the end of the hall and stood by a door. "This is the guest room. You can change in here. Consider it yours for the next month while I train you."

Kevin started toward the room, looking into the a room that was an office with a computer then the master bedroom. On the bed he saw a naked woman, her ample breasts visible. She had a blank expression on her face and wasn't moving.

"Never mind her," Clint said. A wicked look crossed his face, and he seemed to flex his abs. As he did, the woman moaned, he left hand moving toward her breasts and her right to stroke her pussy. Clint laughed and signaled Kevin to walk. "There are some of my old training shorts in there, before I started the new regiment. Meet me in the kitchen when you're changed."

Kevin stepped in and saw the clothes. He heard a door clothes, and knew it was to the bedroom with the woman. Kevin quickly stripped and got into the workout clothes. He nearly ran down stairs and saw Clint filling a syringe.

"Roids?" Kevin said.

"Better. You know of any roids that can make a body like mine?"

Kevin shook his head.

"Ya, my own invention. Think of it as a special vitamin. But first, I need to take a little blood." Before Kevin could react, Clint grabbed his arm and wrapped a band around it. He found a vein and stuck a needle in, filling a vial with Kevin's blood. "Thanks. I'll run tests on these. Now, pull down your pants. " Clint tapped the needle. "Sorry, this is gonna be a kinda big dose. It may take a minute for me to give it to you." Clint stuck the needle into Kevin's butt and slowly started to empty the contents.

The needle pinched. Clint didn't lie, it was taking a while for the stuff to empty. He tried to be patient, but felt something. It started slow, but after a few seconds got more pronounced. "I feel something... It's kinda warm. Damn." Kevin rubbed his hands over his abs and pecs. They felt hot. "Gettin kinda horned up. Antsy too."

"It's OK kid. That's good. We'll go down to the gym in a second. Just passed the half way point." Clint didn't say it, but he was noticing a change too. Kevin was getting more vascular and his muscle tone was visibly improving. The boy's athletic body was soaking up the formula.

"Damn man, aren't you done yet?" Kevin said. He felt a need to do something. Run. Lift. Flex. He raised his arm and made a bicep. Did it look bigger. He straightened his arm and flexed it again, harder. "FUCK YA," he said as he felt Clint remove the needle.

"Downstairs now little man," Clint said.

"For now," Kevin scowled, rubbing his hands over his body. He was feeling it. Different. Strong.

Clint walked over to a bench. He quickly racked it with four plates. "You said you did two plates, right?"

Kevin didn't answer. He felt confident, and got under the weight. "UH!" he grunted as he forced the weight up. He struggled to control it as he lowered it to his chest. His face turned red and Clint stood ready to help, but slowly the weight began to inch up. "ARRRRRRRR" Kevin screamed, his pecs and delts burning as he forced it higher and higher. At the top, his eyes burned with the success. Clint moved to rack the weight, but Kevin started lowering it again, now totally in control of the bar. At the bottom, he forced it up. The third rep was faster, and by the forth, Kevin's face was relaxed. He sped up his pace until he had cranked out 25 reps.

"FUCKING A" he said as he racked the bar. "Is it gonna be like that all the time."

"To start," said Clint, watching Kevin bounce his swollen pecs.

"Then put more weight on and let's get going."
----
Clint tacked the story about the vandals at the school on the wall of the gym. The police speculated that they had used the crane to wreck the joint. How else could it have gotten destroyed and ended. It looked like it had been man handled, huge holes ripped in its side as if someone had torn handholds in it. The bent I-beams crushed into cubes and welded into 'barbells', those were impossible for any human to lift, or so the authorities thought. Clint knew better. He looked at the picture. He could lift that bar with both hands. The crane too. But he did the math. Those weren't barbells. They were dumbbells. His bicep twitched. He'd love to be that strong. It wasn't him, though. It was Mark.

Kevin strutted into the gym. "Hey big guy," he turned to Clint. Kevin wore his football shirt. His shoulders looked padded, but it was his delts and traps filling them out. His shirt strained to contain his rounded pecs and thick lats. The shirt cut off at his thin waist with his perfect washboard abs. Kevin's jeans strained around his legs.

Clint smiled. He wouldn't have recognized the kid he met just one week ago. Already, he had a body that would make Alexei Lesukov drool. "Get out of those pants. I got your vitamins right here."

Kevin didn't move. Instead, he placed his hands on his waist and grinned at Clint. Standing perfectly still, he flexed his glutes, splitting the seat of his jeans. Moving his flex down his quads and hams, the seams of the pants exploded. Pants weren't made for legs as large as Kevin's. Grabbing the waist, Kevin pulled, completing the job of destroying the denim. "These babes were loose on me. I got them a month ago to grow into. Guess I outgrew them."

"Get use to it," Clint said, a syringe filled with his formula. As he slowly injected it into Kevin's ripped ass, he said, "I've got something to show you. On the board."

"You mean the vandals. Ya, the school is really a mess."

"Mark did that."

"Fuck. All by himself?"

"Pretty sure. Only one other person I know could have done it, and that's me." Clint lied. He wasn't sure he could do all that destruction. "Got something else though." He pulled the syringe from Kevin and tossed it.

Kevin stood there flushed. He bounced his pecs, his shirt ripping slightly. He massaged his nipples through the straining fabric. "Love the rush that stuff gives me."

Clint ignored the growing youth and walked to the board. He put up a chart. "Look at this. See this line," he pointed to a blue line. It curved upward and leveled off. "That's me, well, how strong the vitamins make me. See that red line," it hovered below the blue line, then crossed it and arced upward. "That's Mark."

Kevin shrugged. "So?"

"So, that's how strong we are. Mark will be stronger than me." Then Clint pointed to the last line. It was purple. Like the red line, it crossed the green line to the left of the red. It too arced upward and joined the red at the end.

"That me?" Kevin grinned. "What's this mean?" He pointed to where the line crossed Clint's.

"That's when you'll get stronger than me. Soon. Even before Mark would have, if we started at the same time."

"Shit! Stronger than Mark. Now that's righteous! And this, what's this mean?"

"That is where the model breaks down. Both of you will be so big and strong, I just don't know." Clint grinned, "but what I do know is we're going to get you to that point before Mark!" He put his arm around Kevin. "Now let's get you lifting. Right now you're only here," pointing to a spot about a third of the way through the graph.

Kevin's eyes darted to the right where the line crossed Clint's.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Corwin For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (September 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to danilupoa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2010, 07:00 PM

danilupoa is on a distinguished road
Almways a good work!! hot and well written!!
  #3   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2010, 08:05 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
great to see this story evolving and continuing!

THANK YOU!
  #4   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2010, 08:46 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by growinmuscl View Post
great to see this story evolving and continuing!

THANK YOU!
ditto, thanks for the update. loved the ab flex

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options