The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2009, 08:44 PM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Weak Ratio, part 3

Weak Ratio, part 3 (part 1, part 2)

Danny returned home with a month's supply of food. Even with as much as he could load into those big arms it took him four trips to the car. Kevin offered to help but Danny wouldn't hear of it. Instead he started unloading the sacks into cupboards.

"No," Danny said. "Oils and cooking sprays go above the range hood. Everybody knows that."

"I can't reach those cupboards."

"There's a stool under the sink and a step ladder in the pantry. Look what I got you: oatmeal, healthy cereal, granola bars, fruit."

"Thanks!" Kevin beamed. "You'll be surprised how much better you feel once you start eating healthy."

"No dude. I feel great. Those are for you. These are for me."

Danny covered the counter with the contents of the last few sacks of groceries: six pounds of bacon, twelve pounds of ground beef, five full rotisserie chickens, and fourteen t-bone steaks.

Kevin's mouth fell open. "There's no way this will all fit in the fridge."

"You'll find a way," said Danny, tousling the little guy's hair. "I have to get ready."

"For what?"

"I'm going out tonight. You know that."

"Can I come?" asked Kevin, looking up with puppy dog eyes.

"I don't need a wingman, Kevin. And I definitely don't need a date. There's no need to be jealous. I'm not looking for love or companionship or even fun."

"All business, then. A thief's business."

"You think I enjoy this?"

"Yes."

Danny's hands closed into fists. His biceps tensed, his forearms quivered. Kevin took a step back. Danny relaxed his hands.

"It's a means to an end. An end you seem to like. I don't need your jealousy or your morality."

He disappeared down the hallway. Kevin heard the bedroom door shut and turned his attention to the towers of meat on the counter. This would test even his organization skills.

Kevin finished putting the groceries away, congratulating himself on the miracle, and settled on the couch in the nearby living room.

"I'm sorry," said Danny, appearing in the hallway.

"Me, too."

"This power...it's complicated. It--"

"You look incredible," Kevin interrupted.

Danny grinned wide. He looked down over his body, perfectly displayed in his new clothes. "Think I'll have any trouble catching a good one?"

"No," said Kevin. "No trouble at all."

"Let me show you something." Danny led him back to the guest room. Kevin's suitcase laid on the bed.

"We have separate rooms?"

"No, no. I just thought you'd be more comfortable in here while I...do my thing. Look." Danny pulled a framed painting down from the wall revealing a perfect view of Danny's bed through a two-way mirror.

"Jesus, are you in the CIA or something?"

Danny laughed. "The glass isn't that expensive and I installed it myself. No big deal. I want you to watch."

"I'd love to watch."

"Good." Danny leaned in and kissed Kevin deeply. "Now don't be jealous. Tonight I'm going to kiss and fuck another man, but I'm doing it for the both of us. You want me to grow, right?"

Kevin nodded.

"Okay. I'll be back later. Keep the lights off and the noise down." And he was gone.

Kevin unpacked his suitcase into his temporary room. He placed the pictures on the dresser, the journal on the nightstand, and the books on the shelf. The last book was his favorite, Wild Seed. He laid on the bed and began reading it as he had dozens of times before. Was Danny one of Doro's creations? Why would anyone cultivate such a power?

Kevin wasn't sure how long he'd been reading before he heard the front door open. He silently turned off the light and waited near the mirror. He heard footsteps and voices pass down the hallway.

"Let me show you something, Brendan," Danny said.

Danny entered the bedroom leading a man by the hand. They both stripped their shirts off and Kevin could tell the new catch was almost identical in size and proportion to his own former form. He felt a pang of jealousy as he realized this man had a stronger, more masculine face. He was hotter all around. He was a better catch than Kevin.

Brendan's hands were all over Danny's torso. He rubbed pecs, squeezed biceps, massaged shoulders. No wonder Danny picked him. In addition to being easy on the eyes, he was a real muscle junkie. Seeing the two so close reminded Kevin of just how big Danny was. Comparing the big man to himself was like comparing an adult to a child. But Brendan was a man, at least for now, a man just like he once was. Danny was a full inch taller and wider, thicker everywhere: bolder, rounder shoulders, heavier pecs. Chunks of ab muscle were just visible beneath the skin compared to Brendan's taut swimmer's stomach. As they held and fondled each other, four biceps and four triceps flexed and relaxed. Danny's arms were at least two inches bigger than Brendan's.

A drop of drool escaped Kevin's mouth and traveled down his chin. He quickly closed his mouth, swallowed, and wiped the wet away, chastising himself for being so shallow. He watched the two men intently. Their mouths moved but he couldn't hear what they were saying.

Jealousy returned as Danny kneeled down and unbuttoned Brendan's pants. He gently tugged the jeans and boxers revealing a hard cock. Danny's face shadowed. Kevin had never seen him so disappointed, and yet Kevin himself was guiltily thrilled. Brendan's four-incher was clearly as hard as it was going to get.

Brendan's head was back, his eyes closed, his hands on his hips, waiting for the inevitable oral pleasure. Instead, Danny stood up and shucked his own clothes. Brendan looked down, his eyes boggling. Kevin had no experience reading lips but clearly made out Brendan's words: "Oh shit!"

Danny's smile was back with the appreciative eyes and hands on his body. He flexed and posed. Brendan cupped his pendulous balls and gripped his meaty cock. Danny asked a question. Brendan nodded. He asked again, with intensity. Again, a nod. They kissed and moved toward the bed.

Kevin felt a brief pang of jealousy as they kissed. This was business, not pleasure. Still, he convinced himself this was necessary to the business and couldn't deny his own pleasure. He released his own tiny cock from his shorts, stroking gently, imagining himself in Brendan's place, worshipping his boyfriend's body.

Danny stood next to the bed, pushing Brendan's face into a pillow. He slicked his cock with a bottle of lube Kevin had seen multiple times but had no idea where it was stored. He inserted himself without ceremony. With one hand on Brendan's back and the other wandering his own body, Danny closed his eyes and continued to talk. Kevin wondered if the bottom's muffled responses could be heard even by the top but decided they could when Danny picked up speed.

With Brendan's view safely obscured, Kevin got an idea. He turned on every light in the guest room and resumed the peep show. Danny opened his eyes and smiled at his boyfriend's face, now visible through the glass. He tightened his grip above Brendan's ass, switching to long and powerful thrusts. All the while he stared at Kevin but spoke to Brendan. His face was marked with determination. There was lust there, too, but for power, not sex.

Danny raised his free arm into a mighty bicep flex. He looked at it longingly before returning his gaze to his boyfriend through the glass. He held the pose and winked. Kevin imagined the big man's testicles tightening, ready to blow. His own followed suit.

Danny roared. It was the first time Kevin heard his voice since the hallway. Brendan was probably making a lot of noise too, Kevin imagined, but between the pillow and the glass, he was silent.

Danny came. It was in his eyes, his movement, his mouth, his glow. His still-flexed arm thickened. It was more than enlarged: pumped, defined; muscle bellies, veins. The triceps of his extended arm, pressed against the shrinking body, stood out in sharp relief. Shoulders widened, mounded. Pecs expanded. Danny's six pack, previously just visible as he inhaled, now clearly protruded from his firm midsection. Every muscle in his legs rippled with power. Kevin shot his load all over the wall below the mirror.

Danny released the now tiny boy on the bed and eagerly withdrew his prize cock without waiting for it to soften. He frowned briefly at its familiar size. Brendan didn't have much to give in that department. Still, he was enamored with his new body. He motioned Kevin to join him.

Kevin stuffed his softening cock back into his shorts and bounded into the master bedroom. His entrance stirred the resting Brendan whose initial shock of a rude third wheel worsened with the realization of his new situation.

"What the fuck?!" he screamed in a newly high voice. Danny grabbed the victim and locked him behind the mirror-adorned closet door.

"He'll calm down in a minute," said Danny.

The muffled screams of a scared apparent child unnerved Kevin, but Danny remained calm. He was confident and sweet. With all the pride of a new father showing his baby to family, he invited Kevin to feel his new muscle. While he had maintained a marvelous body in the past, he now possessed the form and definition of a competitor on the big day. "Isn't it beautiful?" he whispered.

Kevin's hands felt small against the big man's pecs and he giggled like a schoolboy when they bounced. He caressed every muscle with wonder. He was instantly hard again, his small cock pressing against his fly. Every time Danny grew, Kevin was more turned on by him. Could this last forever?

"Brendan's calmed down. Explain everything and get rid of him, okay?"

"Get rid of him?" said Kevin. "How? Where?"

"I don't care. Take him to the police station or orphanage or ditch him at the mall."

Kevin couldn't believe the man he'd learned to love so quickly could be so cold, and yet it didn't seem entirely unexpected. And how did he know what to expect, anyway?

"Go."

Kevin unlocked the closet and took the small boy by the hand. He was barely chest-high to Kevin, who suddenly felt enormously blessed to be as big and tall as he was.

"You remember where the little clothes are," said Danny.

"Yes."

Danny lay on the bed, exploring his new body with great interest. He absently stroked his cock as he admired his thick quads.

"Hurry back."

Kevin took Brendan to the other room and began pulling appropriate clothing out of the dresser. Although a boy in body only, Kevin proceeded to dress him as if he had the mind of a child as well. Brendan's confusion was clear: he looked to be on the brink of crying again, was fit to flee but without a plan, slowly understanding without accepting, or perhaps slowly accepting without understanding.

Kevin tried to reassure him, alternately addressing him as a child and as an adult. The boy remained silent as he seemingly grew more detached. Kevin could not tell if he was scheming an escape, planning his new life, or simply retreating to a happy place in his mind. He took his former physical equal (and now, strangely, his inferior) by the hand and led him out of the apartment. The former man, now clad in cartoon character shirt and blinking shoes, followed easily. There was no eagerness in him nor any reluctance. He walked as in a dream, silent.

They walked past the dark shops and homes. Kevin gripped the small boy's hand so he wouldn't run away before he was ready. He suspected Brendan squeezed back for the little comfort it gave him.

"How does he do it?" he finally asked with the voice of a child.

"I don't know," Kevin answered.

"Why does he do it?"

"You know why he does it."

"Why did he do it to me?"

"You know the answer to that, too."

Brendan sneered. "So I guess I know why he didn't do it to you."

"Hey!" Kevin jerked Brendan by the arm to face him. "He did do it to me!" He resumed walking, dragging his companion along. "I was as big as you."

"Why did you let him?"

"What do you mean 'let him'? Did you 'let him'? I was as surprised as you. He just did it. He took it."

"Why do you help him?"

"He loves me."

Brendan scoffed. "Yeah, right."

"Look, that's what I said, too, but it's ... it's complicated."

"Yeah, I'm sure it is." Brendan was really pushing Kevin's buttons.

"Stop it! You don't understand!" Kevin was shaking him now. "You're just a stupid kid!"

"You're hurting me!" cried Brendan, a tear streaming down his cheek.

Kevin stopped. How did he get himself into this situation? "Fuck me." He whirled around, taking stock of his location.

"What are you going to do with me?" asked Brendan, wiping the tear from his chin.

"I don't know! I'm new at this!"

"Can't I just go home? If he hurt you too, why won't you help me?"

"Because I can't help you! There's nothing we can do."

"If he likes you so much, maybe you can convince him to reverse it." There was hope in Brendan's eyes.

The wheels turned in Kevin's head. "Listen. I'll make you a deal. I don't know if Danny will ever reverse it. Hell, I don't know if he even can. But I'll try to find out. Give me your number and if I can work something out, I'll get you in on it. In return, you don't tell anybody what happened, ever. Deal?"

Brendan considered the offer. He looked down over his body, robed in children's clothes. "Do I have a choice?"

"I don't know. It's the best I can think of. But if you ever tell anybody what happened, I'll make sure you never get help. You understand me?"

"Yeah." Brendan nodded, mouth open, eyes wide. "It's a deal."

Kevin programmed Brendan's number into his phone and the two men shook hands.

"I'm sorry," Kevin said.

Brendan nodded slowly and walked away.

The walk home seemed endless as Kevin pondered his boyfriend's nature. Kevin convinced himself he couldn't comprehend the moral depravity of Danny's actions. He was a thief, the worst kind of thief. He ruined the lives of other people just so he could have a little bit more himself, the Enron of masculinity.

And yet Kevin was complicit in these crimes. "But I had no choice," he said aloud. "What else was I supposed to do with the kid? No, no, the time to stand up for him was before Danny drained him." But Kevin had hated Brendan then. He was a rival of the most hurtful and immediate kind, naked with his own boyfriend! His own boyfriend! His own boyfriend ... of ... two days.

So even his relationship was forced upon him. "You're not going to hook up this hot again with that body," Danny had said after shrinking him to this size. Kevin was merely a victim in all of this.

His thoughts drifted back to his book he had read only an hour prior. Danny wasn't one of Doro's creations. He was Doro himself! A cruel manipulator of common men, his own desires trumped all others, even life itself. Kevin clenched his fists. Danny had ruined his chances with other men, seduced him into this relationship, used him for ... for what? Putting the groceries away? Danny could get any man he wanted, for sex, for theft, for love. What did he need Kevin for?

Kevin suddenly found himself at the apartment, his hand on the doorknob. The warm memory of their first meeting flooded his mind. They had talked and laughed for over an hour at the bar. He smiled as he moved through the living room. But that was a trick! He stopped in his tracks. That was seduction, luring the prey home. But then he was only half drained. And they had fucked many times after he shrunk. He walked down the hallway. And he wasn't ditched like Brendan. But why did he need Brendan? Why wasn't he, Kevin, enough for him?

His hand was on the bedroom doorknob. His mind swirled. Why did he need to keep draining other guys? Why did he need to keep getting bigger? Sure, it was hot, but so is monogamy. A small snicker escaped Kevin's lips as he imagined Danny growing ever larger, ever stronger, ever hotter. Wasn't it for the both of them? He remembered the growing man's smile as he their eyes connected through the glass. Danny was looking at *him* while he fucked. He was thinking about *him*. He was doing it for *him*. Kevin opened the door.

Danny was on the far side of the room. He stroked his flexing quads as he squatted up and down before the mirror, feeling the thick muscle. When he caught sight of the opening door in the reflection he turned around. His eyes and smile lit up. His dick was at half mast.

"You're back!" he said excitedly. He lifted Kevin into the air and twirled him around, then pulled him into a tight hug before standing him on the bed. "How do I look?" he asked, flexing a double biceps.

It was an odd feeling to look down slightly at the big man but the bed more than made up for their difference in height. Kevin immediately placed his hands on the bulging biceps before him. Whereas this morning they had been thick and full-bellied, they were now showing a respectable peak. Kevin whimpered at the sight and touch of them. He had never felt such a hard muscle in all his life.

"I have to measure you," he said.

"Later," Danny grunted. He roughly pulled the small shirt off his worshiper and went to work on his pants. Kevin looked down and saw that his boyfriend's cock was again fully hard, stretching toward his bellybutton. Once fully stripped, Danny pushed him down on the bed and crawled over him, his wide body blocking out most of the light.

When they weren't kissing, Kevin gazed appreciatively at the handsome face and thick chest hanging over him. His hands meanwhile busily explored every inch of the tree trunk arms on either side of him, supporting the heavy body. Kevin could tell Danny was trying to be romantic, but he was lusty. Growing made him incredibly horny and he had been denied a partner the whole time Kevin was out with Brendan. Danny again produced the bottle of lube from its hiding place and slicked up his shaft.

"You're a god," Kevin marveled.

Danny smirked. "I know," he whispered. He spread the lube generously. "Too bad wimpy dick didn't have more to give downstairs."

"I don't know. I think it looks a little bigger."

Danny shoved the big cock inside the smaller man.

"It's bigger! It's bigger!" Kevin winced, his eyes watering. "I swear it's bigger!"

Danny's smile grew huge. He pushed back and forth in long, slow strokes. Kevin knew Danny didn't enjoy hurting him; it was the knowledge that his size was sufficient to cause the pain that excited him. He was trying to go slow but was too excited, too turned on.

Kevin bit his lip as the thrusts got stronger and faster. Danny returned to his position on all fours and resumed kissing. When Kevin didn't reciprocate, he pulled away.

"Too much?"

"A little," Kevin whimpered. "Just ... go slow. You might have to give me some time to adjust after you grow."

Danny slowed his strokes considerably but pushed in as far as he could. The pain was still there but it was no longer sharp. The end of each trip sent such waves of pleasure through Kevin that he was distracted from the pain. Taking the hint, Danny pushed harder and faster, but only at the end.

Kevin clawed at Danny's arms and chest, at the sheets and pillows. He felt flooded by pleasure and pain, more than his body could process. His limbs flailed trying to hold on to sanity, control, without interrupting what he was feeling. He grabbed hold of Danny's biceps as the big man leaned in for a kiss, flexing them. As Kevin felt the hard muscle move in his hands, he fired his load. The spunk shot across his torso and hit both men in the chin, a feat Kevin didn't think the tiny equipment was capable of. Passion had a way of pushing the limits.

Danny took that as his signal to release. He began to jackhammer Kevin's body, gripping his sides. He came with a loud roar that echoed the room. Kevin's insides had never felt so full.

"Danny that was amazing but please, please take it out."

The cock retreated with the sound of a child pulling a popsicle from his mouth at maximum suction.

"I hurt you huh?"

"Some. I'll adjust. Just give me some time. You know, maybe it's good that Brendan wasn't that endowed."

Danny cocked an eyebrow.

"I mean, you want to keep fucking me right?"

"Of course."

"And you have to fuck to drain right?"

"Yes."

"Well if you want to keep draining you have to keep, you know, a realistic size."

Danny looked at him a long time then nodded weakly.

"That didn't look very convincing," said Kevin.

"I'll think about it."

Kevin yawned. "Do you think it would be okay if I slept now?"

Danny smiled and spooned the smaller man. "I think so. I've got work tomorrow."

Kevin yawned again. "Me," yawn, "too."

Enveloped by strong arms and warmed by the intense heat Danny's body produced, Kevin slipped into unconsciousness, his last memory that of Danny's monstrous cock moving up his leg as it hardened once again, leaving a trail of fresh precum.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2009, 03:14 AM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
I like this series and your writing in general. Although certain aspects make me feel a little guilty that I like it, manipulating the desires and emotions of your readers is a sign of talent in my opinion.
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2009, 03:47 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Cool concept, great characters, great descriptions. I'm intrigued.

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2009, 07:38 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Another great chapter, definitely looking forward to the next!
  #5   Add to cellardoor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2009, 05:52 PM

cellardoor is on a distinguished road
Hot!

Very much looking forward to the next installment of this! I LOVE the descriptions and the situation in general...and I usually never reply to these threads. Great work!
  #6   Add to buffjock55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2009, 10:01 PM

buffjock55 is on a distinguished road
great series Helliot! very hot, look forward to the next chapter
  #7   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 03:01 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This series has taken on a really different direction than most and I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate that. It's dark but the main character is torn, there's so much here to like. Great work!
  #8   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 04:30 AM

Also I think it would be interesting if Danny tempted Kevin with the ability to grow by taking it from others...seeing if he'll become like Danny. Just a thought but I love temptation in growth stories.

There was that one great story that took place in the college and the guy had a Wish Card that gradually turned him into his dream stud and his rival into a kid...the theme of morality vs. muscle theft is always interesting!
  #9   Add to Brave_Wolfie's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2009, 07:04 PM

Brave_Wolfie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaru_grower View Post
Also I think it would be interesting if Danny tempted Kevin with the ability to grow by taking it from others...seeing if he'll become like Danny. Just a thought but I love temptation in growth stories.

There was that one great story that took place in the college and the guy had a Wish Card that gradually turned him into his dream stud and his rival into a kid...the theme of morality vs. muscle theft is always interesting!
I agree with that latter part. Let's just hope that this doesn't turn out too bad. I doubt it will, so says the foreshadowing... But still, it's kind of a let down when everyone who's the "good guy" gets screwed over in the ending.
  #10   Add to ckam17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2009, 05:35 PM

ckam17 is on a distinguished road
any new parts?

love this story, any new parts yet?
  #11   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2009, 06:15 PM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Part 4 is in the works, and I'm also working on a sequel to follow this story. Thanks for reading!
  #12   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2009, 09:07 AM

Thanks for writing
  #13   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave_Wolfie View Post
I agree with that latter part. Let's just hope that this doesn't turn out too bad. I doubt it will, so says the foreshadowing... But still, it's kind of a let down when everyone who's the "good guy" gets screwed over in the ending.
I agree. I doubt there will be more to this story due to this being written long ago, so meh. I personally didn't enjoy it that much because so far, nothing good happened. Just one misfortune event after another. Like a series of unfortunate events, if you will. ;-;
  #14   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2009, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Click_Flash View Post
I agree. I doubt there will be more to this story due to this being written long ago, so meh. I personally didn't enjoy it that much because so far, nothing good happened. Just one misfortune event after another. Like a series of unfortunate events, if you will. ;-;
Wow, annoying.
  #15   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2012, 05:03 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by helliot View Post
Part 4 is in the works, and I'm also working on a sequel to follow this story. Thanks for reading!
So, how's part 4 coming along?

-X-
  #16   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2012, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyggurat View Post
So, how's part 4 coming along?

-X-
Gooood question :-)
  #17   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2012, 03:38 AM

This story remains a favorite of mine as well. I love the voyeur aspect of this chapter and look forward to more if there is any.
  #18   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2012, 11:57 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Quite intriguing! Looking forward to your next chapter.
  #19   Add to jman250's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2012, 12:03 PM

jman250 is on a distinguished road
Bump well made!
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options