The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tom256's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2010, 10:53 AM

tom256 is on a distinguished road
Unexpected Side-Effects Part 2

Ok here's part two, this is going to be pretty interesting

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=18576

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While I was locked inside myself for so long, I dreamt. I dreamt long and hard, about many things, things that only occur in dreams. You know, dreams make me feel so much better about myself, there I can dream about anything I want. The long, endless fields of Texas, The great sports of bull riding and football, but most of all, being able to see my old man again. God, I miss him so much, I’m gonna see him again someday, I know it.

I get a fuzzy image in front of me, hell if I know what it is. But my vision gets clearer and then I can see a long dark hallway. Looking closely, I saw a few cracks in the walls, letting in a little light, shining on my huge muscles, which for some reason are still dripping with sweat. Whatever’s down this hallway, I’m gonna find out. The only trouble is, is that this hallway looks like it goes on forever. Boy, it’s gonna be a long journey. So, I start walking. I walk, for what seems like ages, yet there still seems to be no end to this hallway. What I have noticed though, is that the further I get through this hallway, the harder it gets to continue, I find it harder to walk after every pace. What the hell is going on here? It sure had to happen to me though, lucky I’m built and strong, or this would have been a real struggle! Eventually, I get so far down this hall, that I’m almost immobile, I just couldn’t move my feet anymore, yet still there was no clear sign of an exit to this long, dark hall. I start to get a little worried, am I just gonna be stuck like this now?

I stand there, helpless, left with my dreaming thoughts for about twenty minutes, I know I’m in a dream, it’s strange, it’s as If the real me is inside my brain, actually acting out the dream the way I want. I wonder how long it’s going to be before something happens. But, as that little though lingers, the floor beneath my feet slides under the wall, as quickly as I can, I try to grab onto a part of the wall, but there is nothing for me to grab, and I fall into the blackness.

I fall down into a bright room and I land on a big soft crash mat. It looks like a great hall, but this great hall is cram-packed with gym equipment. This dream is starting to get really weird, I don’t know what the hell is going on anymore. The ceiling must be about 50 feet above me, and the hole that I fell through has disappeared. On the ceiling, it looks like what appears to be a portrait of Arnold Schwarzenegger, yeah, he’s my idol, the man for the job! To my right, there was a thin but really tall window, which reached from the bottom of the room to the top. I look around, there’s the weight bench, the dumbbell set, the barbell, and the equipment you’d expect to find in a normal gym. It was strange though, the weights looked like they were all solid gold. Golden weights, woah, they got to weigh quite a bit haven’t they. I move closer to the golden dumbbell set and reach for the right dumbbell. “Ow! What the fuck!?”

I get struck by what felt like a big electrical surge, it hurt like hell, kind of... kind of like the pain I felt when I got stung by that little purple scorpion. The same thing happened, I felt really weird, and then I felt energetic again, but this time, it was different. Suddenly, my body froze, and then unfroze and then froze again and then unfroze again. Then, noticing instantly, every muscle on my body was rippling, they rippled intensely and as they did, I’m sure I was starting to get taller. “Holy mother of God! I am getting taller!” Yeah, I sure did notice it, everything started to look smaller as I grew in size. I couldn’t believe it, it was an amazing feeling. I could see every muscle beginning to bulge and burst with new size and power. Clear, large veins spurting out of my huge, perfectly shaped yet still growing biceps. Before I lost sight of them because of my massive pecs, I could see how I now had a perfectly defined, chiselled 8-pac. I now couldn’t see them, but I knew that my legs had now become full of raw power, the feeling was just so indescribable. I knew it was a dream, but it was as if I could actually feeling my muscles growing in real life! By now, I was about.... 13 feet tall! It was a guess, but everything just looked half the size that they did five minutes ago, and they were still getting smaller. By now, my red Abercrombie & Fitch underwear were almost at tearing point, from both my new sheer size but also the massive bulge that I could feel in the boxerbriefs. Then I heard a tear and I knew that it had been unleashed, from all this new power I could feel I started to get hard. I couldn’t exactly see it so I had to feel how long my cock was with my hand, but feeling it, I realised how much it had grown, it must be as least a foot long now, and it’s only half hard. But while this was happening I was still growing and my muscles growing.

Every muscle and bone in my body just continued to grow I felt so horny, I continued to stroke my now 5 feet hard-on, and I was guessing I was around 30 feet tall now. And I could feel huge amounts of pre-cum dripping from my giant cock. I made a double bi pose and I could actually hear the muscles tensing as they formed two giant, godly powered mountains of muscle on my unbelievably massive arms. I was so turned on about myself being so huge and powerful, I finally cummed, and the burst was so powerful from my massive cock, that it tore a hole in the wall of this now-confining hall. Though as I shot, I could feel the growth stopping, then several seconds later, I began shrinking again. The room began to grow again. The smaller I became, the less conscious I was. Then finally when I was close to being my normal size again, I totally blacked out and I just felt numb...

And then... I was awake...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this second, mysterious part of the story. Comments will gladly be welcomed
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2010, 01:04 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Keep it going! I've got to know whether he grew in real life - after the dream!!!
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options