The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2010, 01:46 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
HUGEMAN: One-off Prison Special (TEASER)

[COLOR=silver]This is a short side-stepping from the main series, 'cos I want to explore Mike's fetish for getting thrown into prison. It's got a darker "Dark Knight meets Midnight Express" kind of mood to it. Here is a teaser of the forthcoming full story. Hope you enjoy. I welcome comments and suggestions for this one. Feel free to throw some ideas at me![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#c0c0c0]WARNING: Masochistic scenes may offend some readers.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]HUGEMAN:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]ONE-OFF PRISON [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]SPECIAL (TEASER)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]By JP71[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He awakened in a dark, foul-smelling place, as though he’d been swallowed up by a living sewer. Naked – but that was nothing new to the colossal muscle-monster that he was – Mike Hugeman groped himself in total darkness in search of reasons for the pain he felt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Cuh-can’t be.... I... I’ve been.... injured?” It was too much to take in. His memory of the last few hours of his life had been fogged over... his place in reality no longer fixed due to grogginess and the inability to think that came with it. The ribs on his right side hurt like hell. There was a stabbing pain in his neck when he tried to move it. He inadvertently flexed his left bicep and an electrifying pain almost split it in two.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He yelled out, a grating, chilling yell that would surely make grown men faint within earshot. The muscle whore, despite being heavily and hugely super-powered, crawled around in this rank, dark place, in search of a door. He collapsed under his own weight before he could get further than two feet in a single direction.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]The halogen light snapped on, almost ferociously, transfixing him with its all-revealing ray-beam light. The true extent of Hugeman’s degradation could now be fully realised.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Jesus,” he whined, his throat as arid as a desert, “forty shades o’shit....kuh-kicked out of me.” His body was a tapestry of abuse and ruin. Now he could see his surroundings, although there was little yet to see beyond the sudden blinding sting felt in each of his eyes as the halogen beam raped them of their functionality. But he found something of resilience against his turmoil. He looked around for a door to bash through, thus revealing his captors, but the four nitre-slicked walls bore no such portal. It was then, as he struggled to focus beyond the gnawing of the overhead beam, that he saw that the room did, indeed, have a door. But it was beyond his reach, high up in a ceiling that must have been thirty feet above him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“What do you want from me,” he growled at his invisible captors. He tried to get to his feet, but his legs felt weak and wobbly. He managed to inch his way backwards until he could rest his back against a slimy wall. Something small, dark and fast cut a brief silhouette across the invasive beam. Soon it was followed by three more scuttling beasts. Rats, however, were the least of Mike’s problems.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You have been judged, Hugeman,” a deep, electronically altered, masculine voice replied, leaking out of a speaker somewhere above. Its timbre was that of an apathetic man, with, perhaps, a faint undertone of enmity directed towards the massively muscled captive. “Society has deemed you too dangerous to be allowed to exist outside of these walls... and I have been elected to execute your condemnation.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I duh...don’t understand,” said Mike, wincing against new pain that continued to besiege his magnificent body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You have the term of your natural life to grow acquainted with the concept of your – how shall I put it – fall from grace?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I didn’t do anything to deserve this,” Hugeman argued, some power returning to his voice, although it still sounded dry, strained and forced.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Others do not see it that way. Consider this pit a waiting room, of sorts... for there are places other than this into which your ruination shall fester further.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I will KILL you,” the giant bodybuilder vowed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Doubtlessly,” the voice quickly replied. Then, a pause, as if in contemplation before, “I would very much like to see you try.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You’re a fucking madman,” Hugeman growled, anger now fuelling him as it gorged on all other emotion.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Another voice joined the first, also sounding robotic and distorted: “His psych-profile is fully loaded. We can commence at any moment.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Very good.... begin psychotropic stimulation phase alpha immediately,” said the voice of Hugeman’s captor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]The gas quickly filled the pit and soon Hugeman was under its influence. His perceptions were altered... a new scenario commenced:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He found himself suddenly free of injury, in a prison cell with two others, both huge, massive bodybuilders, each BIGGER than he was. One was black, his head shaved, an eye-patch over one eye, his body a tapestry of tattoos depicting all manner of masochistic scenes of utter depravity. His shirtless body was dark and glistening in the moonlight that filtered through a small rectangular grid in the heavily fortified wall above his head. Titanic, thick and heavy pecs flexed and popped as he breathed and grunted his muscle-lust. The other man was Caucasian, blonde-haired, the look of a California surfer, only one whose body had been blown up to massive proportions. Unlike his black “partner” the blonde Adonis wore the simple uniformed standard of the prison collective: a sleeveless denim shirt that seemed way too tight for the muscles it struggled to contain. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Hugeman stared, aghast at their immense sizes. The black dude easily had a good 300 lbs on him, muscle unlike anything previously encountered by Mike. The dude flexed his pecs for Mike, although grinning as if with intent... but intent to do what? He was massive beyond belief, 300 lbs bigger than Mike, who himself seemed forever locked into a 702 lb body. Undoing the flies of his jeans, the black dude seemed only too eager to release the dark-skinned python that lived inside. An enormous dick was revealed, and he hefted it in a hand, marvelling at its weight, before allowing it to hang down past his knees. Mike stared, open-mouthed, as the massive member began to twitch and thicken and rise up under its own power.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]But if the black dude was huge, the biggest bodybuilder ever seen... his blonde-haired partner was huger still. And that shirt across what could easily be an eight-foot wide chest began to strain tighter and tighter as the Adonis super-hunk could no longer contain his muscles, or his lust. Both men, each over seven feet tall, began to flex. The black dude’s cock thickened, stiffened, grew into a most massive thirty-incher. Hugeman, fortunately, still had a good two inches on the other’s monster cock when fully erect. But although this could have made for a most stimulating encounter, the fear of uncertainty, of sensing forthcoming dangers, kept his own cock twitching at left than half-mast.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Blonde Adonis smiled an almost wicked smile at Hugeman as he flexed his biceps hugely, forming them into twin mammoth mountain-peaks. They seemed to acquire more and more mass as he pumped them. Neither of the seven-footers said a word as they pumped up before Mike’s astonished eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Suddenly there came the sound of denim beginning to give up and come apart. Minute tears became large rips as the sides of the shirt gave in to the massive growing taking place, as the Adonis’s lats thickened and heaved outwards, impossible mass adding to their already incredible size and density. Now it was time for the blonde to make a sound... a masculine, throaty growl that helped him to heave huger and flex out of the shirt entirely. The buttons pinged off like bullets as a beautifully smooth pec-shelf hulked out... deeply muscled.... gorgeously formed... with the biggest, hardest nipple-studs Mike had ever seen.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Ever had a double anal?” The blonde had such a sexy voice, laced with manly, carnal intent.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Whoah... back off, both of you, or I’ll...” backed into a corner of the less-than-capacious cell, Hugeman wasn’t allowed to finish.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Or you’ll whut?” This time it was the black dude that spoke. His accent had a Southern drawl to it. His dick bobbed bigger and bigger before him as the seconds ticked by. Mike couldn’t answer, for once in his life totally lost for words. He tried to flex in order to clear his head and think clearly, but the black dude was upon him before he could pop a single pose. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Name’s Matthew,” he snarled, grabbing Hugeman around the back of his neck with one hand, his left wrist with the other. His strength was incredible, his grip like vices. He easily flipped Hugeman around so that his backside faced outward.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“And I’m Eli,” said the blonde, his voice strangely soft and boyish. “Matthew, hold him in place while I prepare.” Still growing at an astonishing rate, Eli’s body filled out with massive mounds of swollen muscle-flesh, rippling, cutting outward in all directions, densely packing, impossibly hulking. A forty-inch dick burst out of his pants and sprang quickly erect, its bore easily twenty or more inches in thickness. It continued to thicken and bulge with each passing second.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Now completely free of prison attire, blonde Adonis Eli flexed a mammoth most muscular, his body glistening in the moonlight, white-hot blobs of light on his muscles contrasting with the deep, dark pits that separated every single muscle-belly from its bulging neighbours.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Gotta get bigger.....WAY bigger than this,” Eli growled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Hugeman was now completely hard, his own monster-dick throbbing up and around his taut, terror-tensed pecs. The wall felt cold next to his dick, as Matthew pressed him against the wall with enough force to near-crush his balls against it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Mmmmm, that’s a mighty fine muscle-butt you got on ya,” smiled Matthew, his lust becoming difficult to control.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You gonna put two dicks in me.... simultaneously? Well go ahead, you big bastards. THIS muscle whore can take it,” snarled Hugeman, suddenly finding confidence, as his lust began to give in to the circumstances of the moment. At that moment a third figure appeared, this time outside the bars to the cell. He was the most massive, hugest bodybuilder so far seen in this somewhat surreal setting. Totally clad from head to toe in the almost fascist cut of a fetishist’s uniform of muscle-hugging leather, he looked like he’d just stepped out of a “Tom of Finland” drawing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“No one ever takes a double anal in this place, BITCH,” the prison guard barked at Hugeman through the bars. Then he gripped the bars with confident hands and easily tore them free as though they’d been made of tinfoil. He stepped into the cell with all the confidence of one who had been granted ultimate power, the bulge in his leather-wrapped pants now tenting out to impossible proportions. He was massively muscled, easily fifteen hundred pounds or more, his neck alone thicker than Hugeman’s 34.5-inch waist.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Here in the Prison of Swole County, we all prefer a three-course meal. And for you, Hugeman.... it’s feedin’ time!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Don’t Miss the Full Story, Cumming Soon!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

Last edited by JP71; February 25th, 2010 at 08:40 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2010, 08:19 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm interested where you're going to take this one. Three guys huger than Hugeman and even threatening to have their way with him? Possibly just an induced psychosis? Deliriously delicious!
Mike
  #3   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2010, 05:42 AM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
I like this new direction. Hope you push on with the full new story asap!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2010, 05:47 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlejock646 View Post
I like this new direction. Hope you push on with the full new story asap!
Sure will. I was going to wait to post the full story, but I wrote this bit in a cafe whilst waiting for a date that didn't turn up (sob!), so I just wanted to share a bit of it as soon as I got home to get drunk by myself (sob!sob!) Im also working on the next part of the regular Hugeman series.
  #5   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
You tease.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options