The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2010, 02:45 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Mike Hugeman: Super-powered Muscle Whore Ep. 7

HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[COLOR=dimgray]MIKE HUGEMAN[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]SUPER-POWERED MUSCLE WHORE[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]By JP71[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]*Episode 7*[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Analtopia Pt 1?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Previously: rescued from the sea by a Grecian Tycoon, Mike Hugeman had the run of a vessel populated by gay bodybuilding hunks: The Gaultier Six were ex-male models devoting their lives to bodybuilding, looking hot, and serving their master as crewmen on the Aphrodite. The Hugeman already fucked four of the six, Christos, Simon, Manolis and Carlos, but he wouldn?t rest until he?d fucked the last two. After working out in the gym aboard the yacht, Mike ballooned in size and strength: he now weighs 702lbs and has a 27? dick (hard). With a high-class poker match about to happen aboard ship, the Hugeman contained his lust no further, and made himself known to everyone...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]But all hell broke loose when Doctor Cocktapus appeared, travelling back from the future to steal away the things most precious to Hugeman, namely Ken Preston and Todd (of the Gaultier Six). The multi-cocked villain launched an unprecedented attack on the Aphrodite, in his multi-cocked War of the Worlds-sort of tripod machine thing, and Hugeman was barely able to restore order. If he is to see Ken and Todd returned to safety he must team up with the sixth member of the Gaultier Six, Zach, who discovers he can gain an extra 50lbs of rock-solid muscle on his already rippling 235lb bodybuilder?s bod whenever he gets some of Hugeman?s spunk on him or in him. Is he destined to become Jism Boy, a name I just came up with? Read on... True Believers!!!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]The jet-powered chopper thundered across the still-waters of an indolent ocean, like Airwolf from the 80s. It had three occupants: Mike Hugeman, the strongest, most-muscular super-whore the world has ever known (and let?s face it, fans, he?s not done growing by any means, not by a long shot you size-loving freaks will be pleased to hear), Zach of the Gaultier Six... gorgeous and always throbbing with spunk-inducing masculine deliciousness, and finally a groggy but soon-to-come-around ?former? captain and owner of the ill-fated yacht Aphrodite... Giannis Papastamos (who looks a lot like Anthony Quinn).[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?I like how you?re holding the stick,? said Hugeman to Zach as he got hard just by looking at the white knuckles of Zach?s right hand as it expertly manipulated the controls to the chopper. He imagined that the stick was his cock and that Zach could fly the helicopter and give him a hand job at the same time.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Is sex all you think about, Hugeman?? Zach fleetingly took his eyes off the flying for a moment so as to beam a pearly white smile of sheer gorgeousness at Hugeman, who for all intents and purposes was looking more like Zach?s future boyfriend with each passing second. Hugeman was only too eager to respond.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?When you look as incredibly hot and huge as I do, sweet-stuff, it?s hard not to get over-boned all of the time.? Mike found the interior of the chopper to be cramped and uncomfortable, and yet he was just about able to cram his enormous muscle-bod into it AND pump out a massive single bicep pose, which he shoved into Zach?s face, causing him to get instantly hard. He lost control of the helicopter and it plummeted seaward at a rate of loads of metres a second. But, heroically, he managed to get it under control before anything disastrous could happen. There?d been enough upheaval already, that day, but Hugeman reckoned there was more on the horizon. Speaking of which:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Damn Hugeman, give me some notice in future before you go boning me like that with your awesome, fucking shit-hot huge muscles. Whew, you could melt the sun with your super-huge, ultra-pumped bodybuilder?s body, which we seem to be flying towards, with no destination in mind. Is there actually any way to track Cocktapus?s mechanical monstrosity??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]They flew onwards towards a virgin horizon and into the breaking of a new dawn. Sputtering awake in the seat behind them, a rather disorientated Papastamos sat up with a start.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Metaxa.... get me Metaxa at once,? he snorted gruffly, demanding his favourite tipple. Then: ?Huh? Where am I.... what the fuck is going on??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Shut your hole, Papastamos. You are not in any position to demand anything,? growled Hugeman, turning his huge bulk around as far as he could in the co-pilot seat so as to semi-acknowledge the Greek tycoon.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Am I being.... kidnapped? Zachary, I demand you explain yourself at once,? Papastamos raged, his anger rising as sweat dappled his deeply furrowed and ridiculously tanned brow.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Sorry, old man. But I don?t work for you anymore. As you can see from my size, I?ve gone up on the muscularity scale quite a bit. I have plans way beyond the meagre existence you afforded me as a glorified cabin boy,? said Zach and flashed a bicep back towards his former boss. Papastamos gasped when he saw the peak rise and rise and bulging almost to the point of splitting the skin apart.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Hey, there?s a small islet down below. And I think it has a landing strip. No wait... it?s just a perfectly straight and flattened strip of beach. Strange but convenient,? said Hugeman upon noticing the golden strip coming up below them.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Yeah we should land on it and plot our next move, starting with interrogating this one,? agreed Zach, nodding back towards Papastamos.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?You ungrateful prick. You?re forgetting how I came to the rescue of you and your pretty ?sisters?. You?d all be nothing without me, now that male catwalk modelling has rejected the super-muscular bodybuilder male model in favour of something Kate Moss might date,? Papastamos fumed. His remark fell on deaf ears. No amount of money could save him from the fate that awaited him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Zach set down the chopper on a nice flat piece of ground. The islet was no more than a kilometre square, with the strip of beach on one side and a few trees and some modest foliage further inland. Apart from that the islet was featureless. But it was a place to stretch their legs, now that morning had again arrived.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Once his feet was firmly on the warming sand of the isolated mini-beach, Mike wasted no time whatsoever in removing their passenger from the chopper. He lifted Papastamos out by his lapels and angrily marched him across the sand and to one of the trees nearby, hanging him up from a jutting branch as a lesser man would his coat on a hook. Sweating and furious, Papastamos flailed his limbs wildly, demanding to be let down. Of course, his demands fell on deaf ears.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Doctor Cocktapus got way too lucky last night for my liking, you old fucker. He got Todd, and Ken, the latter being the current carrier of my cream in his body. It?s exactly what Ultrazen wants,? growled Hugeman, drawing his beautiful but raging face towards the flailing Grecian. ?And then there?s the matter of Zach?s muscle-growth and something about a rather suspect flu-shot. You?d better spill the beans, old man, before I get really mad and flex more hugely than I?ve ever flexed before. I may completely lose what little self-control I?m currently struggling to maintain.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Hugeman stepped back a few paces, as the sun rose high enough over the horizon as if its sole purpose of the day was to coat his massive, tanned flesh with beams of sunlight to further enhance his muscularity. He began a series of quick poses, pushing his lats upwards and outwards so that they formed platforms for his bulge bis and tris as he willed blood and exceptional nutrients into them in order to squeeze more growth from his already grossly huge and beautiful bodybuilding muscles. He bent his forearms upwards, bringing his balled fists level with his head, but they quickly disappeared behind the biggest bicep peaks he had ever forced upwards. He flexed them as he felt more growth, a greater pump, exerted from them as new capillary pathways found their ways to newly-formed flesh on which to extend his endocrine super-highway of muscle-building infrastructure. Across the computer screen of his mind, his powers told him that his arms, now fully flexed, had increased by another two inches.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Thirty-six and a half inches cold. Forty-fucking-NINE inches pumped and flexed.... unnnngh. Every part of me is fucking getting HUUUUGE!!!!!!!! See my massive muscles, see what they could do to your fat head with the least amount of effort?? Every part of Hugeman got a little bigger as he flexed before Papastamos, who, pinned up on the tree, began to struggle with less and less effort as fatigue got the better of him. New measurements.... Mike?s vital statistics... ticker-taped across his mind as his weight went up to 716 lbs, his height to 6? 7? and his rippling, heaving massively bulging chest swelled up to a faint-inducing 105 inches cold. He needed to bring himself to a lat-spread in order to mentally gauge his chest?s circumference when fully pumped and flexed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Aw fuck.... 132 fucking inches fully flexed.... grrrrrrrr,? Hugeman screamed, and felt so much power flooding his system, a lot of which went right down to his already gorgeously bloated, surrealistically exaggerated genitals. More size roared, screaming, out of his dick, increasing its erect length to a record 32 inches and its girth to 19.5 inches. It slammed upwards, hard as iron, whacking him in the nose. Angrily and excitedly he began to tongue the shaft of his dick, finding he didn?t even have to lean forwards to do so, ?cos his dick seemed to curve around the contours of his massively flexed tits so that its giant head easily drew level with his mouth. As he licked and sucked on his own massive dick, Hugeman wanted more growth to spurt out of him, electrifying every last inch of him, making him even bigger and bigger.... stronger and stronger... THE bodybuilder of bodybuilders.... the ALPHA MALE of all super-huge bodybuilders.... the one and only, super-massive-colossal monolith of bodybuilders.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Whoa, Hugeman, careful you don?t give Old Giannis a coronary before we get information out of him,? said Zach, so boned by Mike?s even bigger muscle-growth show that he had to get out of his jeans and let his swelling, hardening fledgling monster-dick to breathe and grow free of the restraint of sexy, tight denim.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Grrrrr, the fucker deserves it,? Hugeman growled, caring only for the ever-increasing level of muscularity he was further pushing his already insanely huge body closer to.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Papastamos couldn?t bear to watch the spectacle much less endure the withdrawal symptoms of alcohol deprivation. Fake tan began to dribble in rivulets down his bulldog jowls, diluted by the sweat caused by his discomfort. As the tan began to stain his once pristine white suit, Papastamos looked more like a vagrant than a tycoon. He also began to sport the first boner he had ever sported without a woman being present to ?benefit? from it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?What th??? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Well, well.... look what?s been hiding in ole Pappy-stamos?s closet all these years,? remarked the Hugeman, never one for not noticing an erection from a spectator of his muscular magnificence.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Ha, ha... looks like you have the power to turn gay men straight, Hugeman,? Zach commented as he worked his own stiffy with gusto in order to maximise on Mike?s latest muscle show. With precum flowing energetically downward, soon Zach was standing on a sodden bit of beach.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Hell yeah, isn?t that something? But I would suspect that Giannis, here, might have been burying those tendencies all along, for so many years, eventually tricking himself into thinking that he was hetero, so long as he surrounded himself with beautiful women. Heh, kinda gives weight to why he had you and your muscle-friends working on his yacht.? He moved ever closer to the fallen tycoon, whose struggles had completely ceased, now that he was truly a broken man. Hugeman forced him to kiss a mighty bicep, now so swollen, flexed and pumped, that the veins alone were starting to grow muscles of their own. Musky sweat broke free of every last Pore across Hugeman?s hulking frame. He made sure that Giannis drank his fill. Finally, when the Grecian could take no more, he struggled to free his cock from his sensible rich man?s underpants and trousers. Alas, dangling by his collars from a tree made the task an impossible one.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?It is true,? Papastamos sobbed, utterly defeated. ?I have always been a closet homosexual. My first fascination with muscle began in the fifties, watching those Steve Reeves Hercules movies. It is Hollywood?s fault for making me the way I am. May Zeus damn me to Hades for all eternity!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Tell me about the flu-shot given to Zach when you were docked at Stillbrook. How much did Ultrazen pay you to set this up?? Hugeman wanted to punch Papastamos?s lights out, but he really had to fight against his burgeoning temper.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Get me down off this tree and I will tell you everything,? said the tycoon, his suit now badly soiled from melting tan. He now looked less like Anthony Quinn and more like Pope Benedict crossed with a melting candle. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Hugeman lifted Papastamos down off the branch hook and did not feel pity for him as he sank to his knees and wept like a scolded child. When he composed himself he spilled the beans.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?The Man Handler, greatest and most powerful of all Ultrazen mad scientists, is behind all of this. Doctor Cocktapus is his trusted assistant and they use future time to plot dastardly deeds against you and mankind. But because they reside in the future, you cannot touch them. It also gives them the added bonus of knowing events that will transpire before you do,? Papastamos began as he dabbed excess sweat from his brow.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Holy contaminated synthol, Hugeman.... that would give the Man Handler and Doctor Cocktapus all kinds of unfair advantages against us,? interjected Zach, the Jism?d Wonder, as he continued to play with his ?Throbbin?? (Robin?) wonder-cock in proximity to Hugeman?s hugeness.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Indeed it would, old chum,? said Hugeman, not knowing why he said it (but go with me on this, it?s going absolutely nowhere). ?Go on, Papastamos, this bodybuilder is all ears.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Sigh, I didn?t really want to sell out my boys, and I knew nothing of you before we left the docks for international waters. But stock in my companies is plummeting everyday because of the global economic downturn. The Man Handler promised to help me to become buoyant on the financial seas once again. After all, in the future he has foreknowledge that would help broker better trade deals for me, and I would be powerful once again. I guess a super villain really cannot be trusted.? Papastamos lowered his head, slowly shaking it from side to side.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?That super villain wouldn?t exist had it not been for me. Why, from my perspective, his origin only happened early yesterday. I should know... I was there,? Hugeman butted in. He crabbed out a most muscular pose in order to help him to think more clearly. It felt good, as fresh new muscle battled for space to put down roots. After flexing his muscles, his way-too-prominent veins would flex also, adding more definition and thickness to his throbbing, bulking muscles. Each time when it seemed that he could flex no huger, he concentrated hard, squeezed his muscles ever tighter, harder, stronger yet, and presto... more size, thickness, and striated super-hardness would erupt across his awesome and unique muscle-bod. Papastamos groaned as his ?stiffy? got ?stiffyer?. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Hugeman?s semi-erect cock bobbed erratically before the Grecian, and because he was knelt down before the giant hunk, the rod cast a massive shadow over him, because Hugeman was standing between him and the sun, casting his heavenly physique into glorious silhouette. He flexed up into a full-lat spread, fanning the silhouette out even further, blocking out more of the sun and casting an even darker shadow over Papastamos.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?The Man Handler is hell-bent on getting revenge on you, Hugeman. But he wouldn?t explain why. He manipulated everything from the future, making sure that the Aphrodite would pick you up. He knew that you wouldn?t be able to keep your hands off my crewmen, and that your cream would get into their systems at some point. But he is a paranoid super villain, and always has a secondary plan in case the first fails due to chance. For the effects of pure chance cannot be gleaned from future time.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Of course... you arranged for your nephew to pick up Ken Preston from outside my apartment and take him to the Aphrodite. It was a long shot but some of my cum may have been lingering inside him even hours later. Something the Man Handler might be able to exploit. Yeah, Zach told me about that whilst you were unconscious aboard the chopper. But I can?t understand why Doctor Cocktapus didn?t just kidnap him as he waited anxiously outside my building. It could have saved him a lot of effort.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Think about it Hugeman,? Zach interjected, his boner all but lost as he engaged in the conversation, ?super villains are all about making huge impressions, being feared by many and remembered as bringers of destruction. Doctor Cocktapus undoubtedly gets off on attacking boats and shit filled with terrified celebrities.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Hugeman thought about this, bouncing his titanic pecs in controlled, rhythmic heaving. Papastamos almost choked on the drool his mouth produced. ?Hmm, we?d better warn the likes of Paris Hilton, Drake Bell, and Grandma Lee from ?America?s Got Talent? that there?s a super villain out there who may start to prey on them.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?I said ?celebrities?, Hugeman,? said Jism Boy, rolling his eyes to the sky as he slapped a palm against his hunky forehead.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?One thing bothers me, amongst a lot of other things bothering me. This sounds like a dastardly plot if ever there was one. But it still doesn?t explain how my jism was able to augment Zachy-boy after the bogus flu-shot. Spill the beans, Pappy, before I spill my beans all over you.? Hugeman was growing, as well as growing ever-impatient. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Ever defeated, a man merely a shadow of his former self, Papastamos played with his chubby little cock, annoyed that his arousal seemed to level off way before it became something he could enjoy. ?Even though I would welcome your beans spillage all over my aging frame, Hugeman, alas, it is such that I don?t deserve it. The Man Handler, because he is in the future, has already successfully created an antigen ? or rather an Alphagen ? from your jism, one that doesn?t provoke an immune response in the body as a regular antigen might, but it instead triggers muscle growth. I am not a scientist, so all of this is sketchy to me. But I think you have the gist of it. It?s a calling card, if you will, a way of getting your attention, nothing more. But what the Man Handler is really doing with your DNA was something I never learned. All I know is that the secret exists in a place called Analtopia.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Analtopia? Why the very name suggests that something gay and sexual may occur there, Hugeman,? said Jism Boy, getting excited and turned on as his boner returned to ?full-mast? once again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Hmm,? said Hugeman, and for no other reason but to pump himself up huger and huger, he applied immense force to a tree, hugging his mighty guns around its considerable bore, and tugged it right out of the sandy soil. Its root-structure fought bravely to keep it anchored, but the entire islet shuddered when, grunting near-maniacally, Hugeman wrenched the fifty-ton tree out of the ground and began to wield it barbell-fashion. He cranked out fifty reps over his gorgeous head, each one adding a little thickness and definition to his already near-impossibly over-developed mega-muscles. When he was done with the pumping, with a solid grip of the tree, he cracked the trunk across his chest and the wood shattered into two equally-sized chunks. He tossed the first chunk skyward, and the massive wood soared higher and higher into the air as he sent it into orbit. With the second chunk, just to show off, he pounded it into the ground using just his little finger. The tree stump disappeared from view, buried right up to its now upturned root system.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?I?m fucking stronger than ever,? he boasted with a cocky growl.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?I think you?re strong enough, Hugeman,? moaned Jism Boy, his arousal now becoming impossible to control. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Never.... there is no limit to how big and strong I can become! You want me to get huger, Zachy-boy, bigger and more pumped and ripped than I am now, and then fuck the living daylights out of you, huh? Would you like that, me covering you with more and more of my steaming spunk in order to grow your muscles by another fifty pounds?? Antagonistic to a fault, it was the way of the massively gigantic super-huge bodybuilder to behave when in the presence of ?lesser mortals?.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Unnnngh, I shouldn?t really.... unngh.... encourage it, Hugeman.... but Jeeeesus fuck... I can?t help myself from obsessing over your incredible size and power..... unnnngh fuck.... destroy my ass now, Hugeman.... fucking rip it wide open..... aw jeeez.... can?t help myself..... so fuckin? boned!!!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]As precum ?geysered? out of Zach?s now rock-hard cock, he got down on all fours and stuck his asshole upward and outward, causing Hugeman to drool from the mouth. A gallon of precum sloshed out of his cock?s head as he hungrily approached Zach, his lust greater than it had ever been because he was so pumped from fifty reps of tree-pressing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]It was like using Zach?s ass to chalk up a pool cue. Hugeman, annoyed that his cock had achieved ?over-swell? now harder, thicker and longer than anything nature had previously crafted in the form of a sexual organ, Zach?s ass simply couldn?t accommodate so much fuck-meat. But Hugeman wasn?t a quitter, and Zach screamed and screamed in the greatest pain-versus-bliss he?d ever experienced. This moment would forever become etched in his fate, for to not experience this, the ultimate throes of agony and ecstasy rolled into one, was to admit to not living whatsoever.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Every moderately massive muscle in Zach?s jism?d, built bod, heaved and tensed against the forces applied against them by Hugeman?s unstoppable invasion. Zach screamed to high heaven as his fingers and toes dug deeply into the sand in order to keep him anchored so he could push back against Mike?s superhuman advancement.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Grrrrrrr, you need to be fuckin? bigger if you stand any chance of being my sidekick and fuck-buddy, Zachy-boy. I won?t.... grrrr.... have it any other way...... Raaaawwwwrrrrrr!!!!!? Hugeman, because he could only get part of his cock?s head into Zach?s ravenous passage, decided to unleash his torrent of spunk. It exploded out of him with the intensity of a hundred fire hydrants going off at once, the force pile-driving into Zach enough to make him scream out in the greatest rapture he ever felt. He was coated, head to toe in slimy juice; it flowed and surged around him and he slurped as much of it into his mouth as he possibly could.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]THEN......[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?HULK SMAAAAASH HUGEMAN!!!!!!!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]The giant, green behemoth came from nowhere, but unlike the HULK from the comic-books, this one wore no pants, instead opting of have its massive, HULKing green-veined mega-cock bobbing to the four winds for all to see. It was as big as, if not bigger, than Hugeman, and easily as strong. The HULK easily pulled Hugeman off Zach, and, holding him by one ankle alone, swung him around and tossed him to the other side of the islet.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Now HULK have Jism Boy all to HULK?s self,? roared the HULK, his massive cock swelling beyond the thirty-five inch mark, and easily twenty or more inches in girth. A rod that size would surely kill Zach.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Oh God, puh-lease no, don?t let this happen. I?m too young to die,? Jism Boy wailed, but the HULK was way too strong and anchored him good.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]On the other side of the islet Hugeman lay dazed on the sand, such had been the strength of the HULK, who, incidentally couldn?t possibly be Bruce Banner, but perhaps there were more than one HULK now in the world. It was up to Papastamos to do something. But what could a horny old queen be capable of doing at this critical juncture?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]He?d already cum just looking at the HULK, who seemed strangely familiar in a CGI sort of way, but he bore it no further thought. He had to get to the chopper. Under the pilot?s seat he found a rocket-launcher given to him by the same Ultrazen agent that provided the flu-shots. It was something he had neglected to mention, but it was to be used only if things got out of hand. He?d been told that one of The Man Handler?s secrets might make itself known at some point, and Papastamos figured the HULK to be this very secret. But right now, despite that Zach had joined Hugeman... still Papastamos couldn?t bear to see him suffer like this. The rocket in the launcher had been designed to take down Hugeman, but what the heck... surely it would do damage to the HULK as well.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Having never fired anything like this in his life, the petrified Grecian did his best to line up the HULK in its sites. ?Not quite the discharge I was hoping for, you big, green bastard,? Papastamos declared, almost as a war-cry, ?... but you?ll find this old Greek gets more BANG for his buck!!!!? Papastamos fired the launcher, the recoil from which caused him to fall backwards, claimed by the sand. The projectile struck HULK on his left shoulder, stunning him as he was engulfed in an electro-static sheath of Tesla-energy. It pinned him and drained him simultaneously, giving the jism-sodden Jism Boy a chance to struggle free. Some of HULK?s strength and size transferred through a jism-circuit and into Zach in much the same way as Hugeman?s strength had transferred into Arkadian Stoat back at the warehouse the previous day. HULK began to shrink as readily as Zach began to grow.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]The transformation was swift and revealing. As Papastamos got to his feet once more he cautiously approached the scene, craning his vision in order to focus more sharply. Sunlight and sweat clouded his vision. ?Is that... could it be....huh? No way.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Even as HULK changed back into something less green and more man-like, his former identity began to reveal itself...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?By the water nymphs of Poseidon?s harem.... my dear, dear boy... who did this to you?? Papastamos was unaware that he was still holding the rocket launcher. The now half-changed-back mini-HULK, his passions still roused, growled threateningly towards the tycoon, warning him to keep his distance.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?It?s obvious who is to blame, Papastamos,? said Hugeman as he landed mid-way between Giannis and the still-shrinking HULK. His leap had taken him right the way across the islet, just as HULK had leaped in order to make himself known. Hugeman landed in a cloud of disturbed sand thrown upwards from the crater formed at his feet. Recovered from his daze he towered over everyone else present. With fists tightened, arms outstretched above monstrously-flared lats, with pecs heaving like shifting land-masses, with every last vein and capillary bulging with hungry, gorging force, and with a cock so huge and hard and ravenous for hot man-ass, Hugeman willed himself to become the most formidable bodybuilding force in all of creation.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Anyone against him would pay dearly. Starting with the HULK.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]To be continued....[/COLOR]

Last edited by JP71; February 5th, 2010 at 07:53 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JP71 For This Useful Post:
0mgj00h4x (May 6th, 2013), Freaker!! (September 9th, 2013), Terrylee Long (April 8th, 2013)
  #2   Add to trekka's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Muscle 4 Muscle

trekka is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to trekka
I love Hugeman! I am so looking forward to reading more !!
  #3   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2010, 02:17 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekka View Post
I love Hugeman! I am so looking forward to reading more !!
Finally a comment. Thank you ever so much. I was beginning to think Hugeman had lost his appeal.

Episode 8 is on the way, my friend. Many many many thanks for keeping the interest.

James
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2010, 09:02 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
He definitely has not lost his appeal. :3
  #5   Add to trekka's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2010, 09:18 PM
Muscle 4 Muscle

I agree, I have been eagerly awaiting more! I have always loved the superhero type stories, can never get enough of them. Bring it on, I'm read for it !!
  #6   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2010, 09:27 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Hilarious stuff! I love the tongue in cheek style. I'm going to have to look at the other 6 parts now.

- Shamshad Khan
  #7   Add to mtext's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2010, 11:19 PM

mtext is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to mtext Send a message via Yahoo to mtext
I love these stories so much! So gloriously breathlessly over-the-top in all the best ways, I hope you never stop writing!
  #8   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2010, 12:21 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtext View Post
I love these stories so much! So gloriously breathlessly over-the-top in all the best ways, I hope you never stop writing!
Thank you so very much for that great comment. I will have a teaser paragraph up for my HUGEMAN: PRISON SPECIAL very soon.
  #9   Add to trekka's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Muscle 4 Muscle

I miss Mike Hugeman

Will there ever be any more? I loved this series a lot !
  #10   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2010, 08:59 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Hugeman

It has all the subtle understatement of a dead skunk in the road on a hot day,

..the eloquence of a dim blonde trying to recite the multiplication tables,

..the sincerity of a used car salesman,

...and the world view of a major muscle fREAK!

Great stuff!!
  #11   Add to big alpha brute's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2013, 01:38 AM

big alpha brute is on a distinguished road
awesome, I am huge man
Might = Right
  #12   Add to trekka's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Muscle 4 Muscle