The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Intobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2010, 05:51 PM

Intobig is on a distinguished road
Small and Large - an Understanding

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]I posted this on the "general" forum, but if you're like me, you rarely read that. Forgive me for posting twice.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon][/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Hi everyone![/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]First of all, I have to say that I was incredibly excited to find this forum. So far, it seems like a safe place to delve into fantasy and more importantly, talk to other people who feel about muscle the way that I do. Whether you?re big or small, this is a great place to explore your passion in a way that seems, for the most part, to be non-judgmental. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]I?ve gone through, virtually, every thread on this website (already a big fan of MuscleGod, DaLifter, Suma ? yes, those are personal shout-outs). I was curious to see how the BBer?s relate to the worshippers, etc. Surprisingly enough, and through the threads that I?ve read, I tend to err on the side of the BBer?s. They?re honest. They tend to be upfront and real. It?s the smaller guys that tend not to ?get it?. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]As I?ve learned through my reading, Richard wants ?Pix, dammit, pix?. That makes me laugh every time and of course, who doesn?t want that? At the same time, I would never post my picture on a forum of any kind, so don?t expect that from me or from the guys I?ve been with. It?s not fair to anyone involved. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]As far as stats, I?m currently 5?9 180#. I believe that I am a good-looking, confident gay man. I am in no way a bodybuilder and I?ve never had a six-pack in my life. While I?m working harder than ever to get ?shredded?, I have no interest of being a huge guy. I?m comfortable with me and I?ve never had any complaints. No one should try to be something they have no intention of being in the long run. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Regardless of all that and being the smaller guy into the muscle freaks since I was a kid?I have to say that the little guys on here need to work on their differentiation between fantasy and reality. I?m not here to judge anyone or to criticize in any way. But as a guy that has been ?worshipping? muscle guys, in one way or another, since I was 8 years old, I think that I have a grasp on how to make fantasies a reality. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]If you?re looking to talk to a dude who is 8 feet tall and weighs 700 pounds, then rock on. That?s what you?re into and there are some great threads on here about that. Personally, I?m writing to talk to the guys, like me, that are looking to make a connection with real bodybuilders. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]First and foremost, there is no such thing as labels in the muscle world. At least 80% of the guys that I?ve ?worshipped? have been ?straight?. We?re all different in our fantasies, but mine are based on MUSCLE. Sucking dick or getting fucked is truly dependent on the situation. Personally, I like to feel, be enveloped by, and be picked up by a massive muscled up guy. Have I sucked a bodybuilders dick or been fucked by him? Of course. But it doesn?t always come to that. And remember?just because the guy outweighs you by 100# doesn?t mean that you have to suck or be fucked when you?re uncomfortable doing so. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]True, I live in NYC and the options for muscle worship in this city are plentiful. But I?ve met guys in my original hometown at weddings and parties (etc.) and I?ve rarely walked away without massaging a huge bicep or being carried around the room. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]What I think the little guys need to know is that bodybuilders are people too. Don?t be afraid by their size. Don?t be intimidated to strike up a conversation in a gym. Guys that pack on 300# of muscle do it for themselves, first and foremost, but are typically more than willing to show off their hard work. I?ve had two IFBB bodybuilders at my apartment and?you get the point.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Be smart about it. Be safe. Get to know the guy. Understand where he?s coming from. Know your boundaries and make sure that he knows them as well. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Look, we?ve all met guys online that claim to be something they?re not. If you?re not exchanging legitimate pics and talking on the phone, he?s probably not going to be what you imagine in your mind. The phone sex is great with those type of guys, but don?t expect them to show up at your home ready to let you ride on their back while they do push-ups.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]I?ve had two muscle worship experiences in the last 3 months with two different guys. I got to know them both online and then through the phone (a must). Both were huge, one was married to a woman and one was gay. I met up with them outside my apartment, saw that they were legit, and brought them up to my place. I fed them both as was the plan. When a bodybuilder says that they eat up to 10 times a day, yeah, it?s true. I suggest lots of chicken, rice and broccoli. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]One guy ate his dinner, flexed for me over and over, and ultimately picked me up with one arm and jerked himself off with the other. I leaked cum all over myself (and him) and held on to his neck and shoulders while he orgasmed. It was phenomenal and as soon as he left, I jerked off every hour on the hour. Seeing him again on Sunday.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The other dude, same type of body, ate his dinner and immediately commanded that I suck him off. I don?t do the ?master/slave? thing. That was not discussed on the phone previously and I have no interest in it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Look?just because I?m the smaller guy doesn?t mean that I?m a dumpster. I told the dude to ?take off? and he got pissed and slammed around my apartment for a couple of minutes, actually breaking a picture that I had hanging on the wall in the bathroom. Douche. I stood my ground and he ended up leaving and that?s that. Just because they?re big, doesn?t mean that they?re going to murder you. Don?t worry. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Muscle worship is a mutual experience that should be enjoyed by both parties. Don?t be scared of having a guy that weighs 300# in your home. They?re no more dangerous than a guy who weighs 160#. Think about it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Be confident. Be intelligent. Be honest. And most of all, be yourself. When I was in my teens, I would dream about spending an HOUR with a muscle freak. Now, it?s old hat. It?s attainable, it?s cool, and it?s normal. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Big guys will always look for big guys to show off for. But big guys will always look for small guys to show off for as well. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]And if you need to know, yes?I?ve have had two long term relationships with bodybuilders. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]I?m here to say that if you?re a great guy, the big guy is more than willing to share in his muscle journey with you. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Be safe and give it a go![/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Thanks for reading. [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to geo07's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2010, 10:43 PM

geo07 is on a distinguished road
Hey Intobig, I just want to say thanks for posting this. First off, it sounds like youve had quite a fun life! As an average-smallish (but growing ) guy myself, I do feel a bit intimidated by bigger guys, but your post has inspired me and now I'm gonna muster up some courage and start trying to experience my fantasies. Besides, I'm from nyc too, so I should take advantage of what the city has to offer!
  #3   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2010, 09:16 AM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
I've decided that I need to finally go out and experience this one way or the other so this sounds like good advice. That said, the dude who started slamming around your apartment should have gotten the cops called on him. He sounds like a nutcase. Assuming there was no money exchanged then you'd be in the clear but at least he left.

Just out of curiosity, of the two guys you describe which one was the gay guy and which one was the straight guy?
  #4   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2010, 12:04 PM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
Awesome story of the lifting you with one arm and using his other arm jacking himself off. Was he the gay or str8 guy and how big was he, how did he lift you and what did you do as he held you. That is my fantasy to be done to me but its hard to find somebody.
  #5   Add to Intobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2010, 05:59 PM

Hey guys. Thanks for the the comments. I know it was a long-winded post and I'm relieved that some of you understood the point I was trying to make.

I'm still new to posting on this forum and I'll figure out how to repond to comments and email people back personally...etc.

First...I made a mistake in my post, cuz I wanted to make sure that everyone knew that the guy who slammed around in my apartment was the gay guy. Not the straight one that was married. Which is exactly why I wanted to write the post to begin with.

Look, both are serious bodybuilders and both are taking "supplements" and "steroids". Like my "quotes"? Generality.

This was discussed at long lengths before I met up with each of them. Communication is key.

The thing is...I don't give a shit what a person takes. I much prefer a hard roid gut to a lean six pack.

At the same time, it's their responsibility to handle their "supplements" and to treat the people around them with respect. Unfortunately, not everyone is in tune with what their body and emotions can control.

With the straight guy...we had a great dinner, we watched TV and even played some Wii. (as a side note, big guys playing mariokart is fucking hilarious). He kept flexing for me because he wanted to and because I can feel a flexed arm over and over and over as though it's the first time, every time. As I was putting the Wii stuff away, he was helping me out - walking around my apartment - and then...he hugged me. We stood there for a bit, cuz I was tense and feeling uptight (man, he was just...big) and he took me by surprise. Without any more talking, he flexed his arms, bounced his pecs, and I felt. And I felt. And I felt. We were both hard (obvious to both of us) and the next thing I know, he picked me up with one arm and kind of just walked around my apartment for a bit talking about his body. I said a few things... "you're strong", "I love this", etc. He told me that he wanted to jerk off and as I held his neck, he unzipped his pants and jerked himself off.

Truly an incredible muscle worship experience. I didn't ask to be jerked off or to jerk off in front of him. I cleaned him up...and my floor and eventually walked him out of building.

We're having lunch tomorrow and who knows what will happen after that?

Maybe nothing...maybe it's my turn to orgasm in front of him? It's dependent on the situation and what he's confortable doing. I just like feeling his shoulders and arms. I'm totally cool with whatever.

As for the dude that broke my picture...I was definitely nervous as he was acting like a psycho in my apartment. As my anxiety rose, I took a deep breath, I DID threaten to call the police, and I encouraged (to put it lightly) him to leave on his own. He screamed alot of obscenities and I locked my door the second he walked out. I also cover my bases. My friends knew that he was here and I made him sign in at the security desk when we walked into my building. I do the best that I can do to take care of myself. In any case, he owes me $50 for that frame. I really liked that picture. And yes, he's called me a few times afterward. Idiot. And for the record...NO...I will not see him again. Regardless of how jacked up he is. As I've said before "Be smart" about this.

To the guys that have written me asking for advice of hints on how to meet and get to know the "big" guys...

This is all I can say...I get butterflies in my stomach every single time I get around a serious bodybuilder (by "serious", I mean 230# and above). I've had many moments where I acted like a tool and the guy looked at me like I was too needy or desperate. I've also been called a fag to my face by a few bodybuilders. It hurts, but I was learning how to deal with my obsession with muscle and their need to be the "Alpha Male". Over time, I learned how to relax and just be myself.

Also, I love Alpha Males. But a true "Alpha Male" isn't going to take advantage of your insecurities. They're going to take control in a way that makes you feel comfortable. That's what I expect and that's what you should expect. As a guy that has a problem letting go of control...once the Alpha Male takes it on and carries you around your home in all different ways...and flexes cuz they are the PROTECTOR...best orgasms that you will have for a long time to come.

Know who you are and know what you have to offer. For me, my strengths are good-lookin (if I do say so myself (ha)), my sense of humor/intelligence, and my communication skills. None of the bodybuilders I've been with have ever been with me for my body. Trust. I'm cute and carry myself well, but the dude who jerked off holding me in his arm...he played with my belly for a good five minutes before I had to tell him to stop being a jerk. haha. Seriously though, he loved my stomach. Go figure, right?

Muscle worship isn't about what you look like. It's mostly about the shared understanding of the concept and for YOU...you're personal confidence level.

I think I wrote something like this to one of the guys on here: "Bodybuilders are just like you, except they weigh 100# more than you do".

That's it. That's really it. Obviously, don't go up to a dude in the gym and say "Can I feel your bicep?". Change your workout regimen so that you're always in his eyesight and if you have a chance to start up a conversation, take it and engage. You're worth it. Who's to say you're not?

Just you.

Again with this long-winded bullshit. I'm just so passionate about this stuff. I've waited years to find a place where I could offer up my experiences and hear back from other people with a like mind.

Musclegrowth.org forever.

Take care everyone!

Last edited by Intobig; February 27th, 2010 at 06:11 PM.
  #6   Add to Stealthwolf2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2010, 09:46 PM

Stealthwolf2 is on a distinguished road
Gah. I sure hope one day I can get big enough that someone would want to do this for me. It'd be amazing. I've done it a number of times. It's really what inspired me to start. I would like to be on the receiving end, just to see how it feels.
  #7   Add to z129's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2010, 09:05 AM

z129 is on a distinguished road
You're really lucky man... you're in a position I can only dream of being in someday. I often feel like I don't even know where to begin (It doesn't help that I'm not even out yet). Thanks for the advice and enjoy what you have
  #8   Add to Cobaltous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2010, 11:28 AM

Cobaltous is on a distinguished road
WOW! Truly incredible experiences, for the better or the worst.

For a long time, I have dreamt of a huge guy carrying me around and letting me explore his body. (I'm around 6'3" ~180 lbs. I guess I'm not all that small lol)
I admire your courage. I, too, have been drawn to big guys since I was in my teens. As of late, I have been trying to be more bold and strike up a conversation with muscle bound guys or bodybuilders, but I get so nervous. I am a shy person when it comes to meeting new people as it is, especially massive guys. However, I am also trying to resolve that by being the laid back person that I am.

Your post is very inspiring and indulges us in both amazing muscle worship sessions and those that can go wrong. Again, I was surprised by your courage and will power to stand your ground against a guy who had easily 200 or more pounds on you. Though, you are right. Bodybuilders are still people, regardless of there size. I always promise myself to look beyond the muscle and get to know the person beneath it all. The experience you had with the married man seemed so natural and was bound to happen even though you did not lead each on. (at least, it appeared to me that way.) I think it goes back to what you said, the experience was mutual.

Thank you for sharing. I do hope your lunch goes amazing well this afternoon! We will expect details!
  #9   Add to Intobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2010, 04:11 PM

Hey guys!

Let me say that it was fun to come home from my lunch, sign on here and see your comments. It's nice to have people to talk to when it comes to the muscle thing.

I met up with "married guy" a few hours ago and as nervous as I was to see him after our last hang out, I was moreso surprised at how calm and relaxed he was about the whole thing. Note to self...don't worry for him. Let him worry for himself.

I had a beer, he had water and a cranberry juice. I had a chicken club sandwich/salad, he had the same, and then ended up ordering a plate of pasta while I had a second beer. Adorable. Especially since he said something to the effect of "is it okay if I order another entree"? I mean, we were finished eating, but of course get another entree. Mind if I get a beer and stare at you a little longer?

We spoke casually about what happened and although tentative at first, he eventually opened up about it and eased into the conversation. He made it very clear that he's not "gay". I'm so used to this that it doesn't bother me in the least. I don't care if he's "gay", "bi", "straight", whatever. He can come to that on his own terms. No pressure from me.

The main thing that did annoy me is that he would say things like "you're not like other gay guys" or "the gay guys that my wife knows act like girls". That's fine and he's not "gay", so I understand his apprehension. But for a guy thats pretty proud of my community, it gets under my skin when guys talk like that. Just because I'm not wearing a dress and flitting around the city, doesn't mean that I'm not protective of those type of guys. Clearly I didn't take him to task on the subject, but it was a reminder of where we are both at in our lives.

Once he got his pasta, we started talking about his body and nutrition. He asked if I liked it when he picked me up and jerked off. I said that I came a dozen times after the fact and he smiled and raised his arm into a bicep flex.

NOW...please understand that in the middle of a NYC restaurant at 2pm on a Sunday, there are people everywhere. When he did that, all eyes were drawn to him.

It freaked me out in a few ways. Mostly, everyone looked at him and I blushed so hard that it felt like my face would overheat and catch on fire. Also, he has an amazing bicep and I wanted to grab it and kiss it. I don't know. It was alot at once.

So I just smiled and changed the subject. UGH!

When we left the restaurant, I invited him over and he declined. Of course I was disappointed, cuz...um...pick me up and jerk yourself off again. I loved that. But I don't push.

However, it was a pretty nice day in the city today and we walked to the river and sat on a bench and talked for about a half an hour. As we sat there and talked about everything from the Oscars to Mayor Bloomberg (he's pretty savvy), I literally held on to his bicep while he flexed over and over and over. I squeezed it as hard as I could, I rubbed it and massaged it, and the best part? When he flexed his tricep, he put his hand between my legs and massaged the inner part of my left leg.

Around 5pm I walked him to the subway, we did a "man" hug and he left.

Now I'm home!

I just want to say to Cobaltous...I'm shy by nature too. I have a lot to say once I feel comfortable, but with big guys, I tend to be very reserved. I have no problem communicating online and when I feel safe, taking it to the phone. When it comes down to it, meeting guys online or in public...you have to take a deep breath and just be the great guy you are. Read the situation and know what kind of relationship the big guy wants. Meld that with what you want and it's an exciting adventure.

If the guy I hung out with today never calls me again, no skin off my back. I move on. It will suck, but it happens all the time. If it moves forward and you end up falling in love....well...that's a whole nother can of worms.

But in the beginning, be you, be cool, and go into it with a positive mindset.

I'm having fun and I really hope that other people will chime in with these type of experiences.

For the guy that said I was having a "fun" life...that's a bit presumptious. I have a life like all of you...I deal with alot of bullshit and sadness and uphill battles...this just happens to be one part of my life that's going well right now. Muscle is on my mind every day in one way or another. It's nice to take a break from the chaos and dive in to the unknown.

Be good, everyone!
  #10   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2010, 04:36 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intobig View Post
However, it was a pretty nice day in the city today and we walked to the river and sat on a bench and talked for about a half an hour. As we sat there and talked about everything from the Oscars to Mayor Bloomberg (he's pretty savvy), I literally held on to his bicep while he flexed over and over and over. I squeezed it as hard as I could, I rubbed it and massaged it, and the best part? When he flexed his tricep, he put his hand between my legs and massaged the inner part of my left leg.
Working on the assumption that you have some form of contact with him not in person (i.e e-mail or the like), might I suggest that you thank him for allowing you to speak with him and then throw something in like "Do you believe that Mayor Bloomberg was right to stand as an Independent?" or "Team USA may have got the most medals in Vancouver, but why is Canada getting all the glory?" and see if he replies. If he does, then you have made another friend in this world.
  #11   Add to Intobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2010, 06:35 PM

Ok Celtic. Thanks? For your "advice"?

The "contact" was in person, so that's weird. And you're kind of acting like a dick, I think? I don't know what point you're trying to make, if any.

I'm absolutely confused by your comment. HUH?
  #12   Add to toad687's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2010, 08:23 PM

toad687 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to toad687
excellent post. i recently met a guy who's about 5'7'' and weighs 215. not a hardcore guy but definitely very big. he changed my perception of big guys. i'm sure there's always exceptions to the rule, but he's attracted to me because i'm good-looking and i have a good personality (if i do say so myself ... lol). i'm not in good shape, just a little bit below average. but he obviously doesn't care. he's even helping me out a lot with nutrition and exercises. i've always thought that the rule to get muscle was to have muscle. but this guy likes me for other qualities. who knew? we don't really do muscle worship, but he knows that i'm into his body and he enjoys the appreciation, and will usually tense up a certain part or flex a muscle when i put my hand over it (he has a really nice chest ... it's seriously so awesome to feel).

but we've started working out together. when i see him load on the 45 lbs. plates my jaw drops. i'm just waiting until we do an arm workout. hehe. we're also becoming good friends. there is an age gap by about 20 years, and he jokes about it a lot, but he's a really cool person and a fun guy to be around. that's what i appreciate the most about him: his good attitude.

that's all to say, Intobig thanks for your post.
  #13   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2010, 11:58 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Oh man, these posts are almost too good to be true! In contrast, I saw a guy at a burger place this afternoon with a big chest under a tight shirt and I felt so self-conscious about taking a peek at it every now and again while I waited. Then again, I live in Kansas, not NYC.
  #14   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2010, 02:51 PM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
Hey INTOBIG,

Reading about you being lifted by a big man is what I want done to me, it drives me crazy hearing you talk about it. How tall was this married guy and how the hell he lift you, were he grab you to be able to walk around with you and jack himself off. Anybody want to meet up and do this to me please talk to me. I'm 5'9 175lbs muscles here.
  #15   Add to z129's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2010, 06:19 PM

z129 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intobig View Post
For the guy that said I was having a "fun" life...that's a bit presumptious. I have a life like all of you...I deal with alot of bullshit and sadness and uphill battles...this just happens to be one part of my life that's going well right now. Muscle is on my mind every day in one way or another. It's nice to take a break from the chaos and dive in to the unknown.
Hey, I didn't mean to imply that your life is necessarily easy. It's great that you've been able to get intimate with guys who have muscle; I just hope that someday I'll be as lucky.

Last edited by z129; March 2nd, 2010 at 06:33 PM.
  #16   Add to Wild's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2010, 02:58 PM

Wild is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticMuscle View Post
"Team USA may have got the most medals in Vancouver, but why is Canada getting all the glory?"
Canada got more gold medals... and we barely give them enough grain to survive on~
  #17   Add to Intobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2010, 04:22 PM

[COLOR=wheat]Hey everyone![/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]First I want to say that I have a friend that’s been in the hospital for the last couple of weeks and this forum has been a pretty great respite from the whole situation. I haven’t had time to write back to all of the messages that I’ve received on my posts. I will get to some of you, but to the rest, I hope you’ll understand and hopefully I’ll answer some of your questions in this post.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]After the first couple of posts, I spent a little time in the musclegrowth chat room. Wouldn’t you know it, I ran in to two people that I’ve known from a past life. One of them is a really nice guy, from out of town, with a decent amount of muscle. It was good to reconnect with him and talk about the old days and our love of muscle. The other guy is from NYC and has actually packed on 30 pounds of muscle since I’ve last seen him. It has been at least 4 years since I spoke to him and…seriously, he looked good. 5”10, 240#, solid. Good size with 19” guns. Someone’s been working hard. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]Obviously, I’m not going to sell either of these guys out and say what their screen names are, but I’m sure they’re reading and to them I say, “Keep it up, you’re looking awesome”. It’s been pretty amazing to see the growth in both of these guys. They work hard, both are fairly reserved and humble, and just down to earth nice guys. And to “Rock” (haha…I called you out ) I will say, thanks for the flex off and please don’t bite my nose again. Who bites a guy’s nose? Really, who does that? Ha. Sorry everyone, but he needed to be reprimanded for that. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]I saw the “straight” bodybuilder guy again this week. To answer the first question, he is currently 6”0, 280#. He is bulking right now and he looks huge. His plan is to gain until he hits 290# and then lean out. I’m pretty curious to see if he does that, but at the same time, I love the fact that he outweighs me by 100#. And as I’ve said before, I do love a solid roid gut. Those of you who know what I’m talking about, now how amazing it really is. Roids forever. Ha. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]When we hung out on Tuesday, I was making dinner and he suggested that we try to wrestle. I’m REALLY not into that cuz, well frankly, I feel like I’ll get hurt and I’m not a physically aggressive guy unless provoked. I also live in an apartment in Manhattan. There’s not a ton of room for that type of thing. I have a very big television and if it broke, I would freak the fuck out. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]As I was cooking our steak, I decided to take off my sweatshirt and stood there in my wife beater (what would YOU call it?) and my mesh shorts. He stood there in his wife beater and sweats and we did wrestle. I’m not the type of guy that won’t give it my all. I mean, I was all over him. - squeezing him, trying to take him down by one leg. I probably looked ridiculous, but I gave it a full effort. He picked me up and set me down a few times and we tried again. Or at least, I tried again to take him down. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]What ended it is when he bear hugged me from behind, picking me up off the ground and squeezing. My back cracked (that actually felt good) and then I felt my ribcage caving in. I screamed like a bitch and said “DUDE! What the fuck!” He let me go and, annoying as it is, two days later my entire rib cage is tender. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]I was pissed. He took it too far. And he knew it. He asked if he should leave and I said “of course not”. So he watched TV while I finished dinner and we made small talk. AWKWARD![/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]As we ate, he apologized, as I felt he should. Guys, I’m not the wrestling type to begin with, yet if that’s what a big guy wants to do, I’ll play along. But “know thy strength”, you know? Come on now.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]After we ate, he helped me clean up the dishes and I admit, I was acting pissed off. I didn’t want to complain about the rib situation (although it fucking hurt), but I didn’t want to act like everything was cool either. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]This is the interesting part. He sat on my couch and for the record, the cushion is still flat. But then, he asked me to sit on his lap. Now, he and I have discussed in emails about my desire to sit in his lap and my heart leapt when he asked me to do that. I acted all “okay”, “I guess”, “whatever”, “give me a second”, but in my mind, I thought “SCORE”. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]I sat in his lap and kind of massaged his shoulders and he put his arm around me and gently massaged my left ribcage area. It hurt, but being close to him kind of overrode that. We sat this way and watched ESPN (zzzzzz, but fine) for a while and I wanted to kiss him so bad. We were so close and I wanted nothing more than to have him pick me up, take me to the bedroom, and just make out with me for hours. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]That didn’t happen.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]What DID happen is that he said “I have to go”. Fanfuckingtastic.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]I said: “Cool. Thanks for coming over and kicking the shit out of me”. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]Him: “You’re ok, right?” [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]Me: “Yeah, I’ll be fine, but you told me that you were going to pick me up tonight.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]Him: “I did when we were wrestling”. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]Me: “That’s not what I had in mind when I said that.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]Him: “Alright. How do you want me to pick you up?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]Me: “I’ll take a piggy back.” [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]SIDE NOTE: TO ALL THE GUYS THAT HAVE WRITTEN TO ME ASKING HOW TO HANDLE THE BIG GUYS…play the game. Work with them on their terms and get what you want as well! It was clear that I wasn’t getting the kiss or doing the jerk off thing…fair enough. But I asked for piggy back.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]And I got it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]I got off his lap, he crouched down and I lay on his back. He walked around my apartment (hilariously small for such an activity) for probably two minutes. The whole time, I felt his chest and hugged his neck and he walked and walked and asked me if I liked what he was doing. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]I LOVED doing it. As was evident by my hard-on poking into his back. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]He put me down and his dick was hard too. Obviously sticking out through his sweats. I said something to the effect of “See, we both liked that”. He laughed and grabbed his dick. I asked him to flex a few times, which he did. His “most muscular” is out of this world. And I stood in front of him and felt the arms and felt the traps and took full advantage of the situation.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]And then he left.. Heard from him this morning when he asked me if I liked baseball. As a Yankees fan, I said “of course, why?” Now I wait. I’ll keep you posted![/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]So glad that I can share this stuff with you guys. I keep saying that you can’t “fall” for one of these muscle guys until they fall for you. And I stick by that. But I would by lying if I said that it wasn’t a hard thing to do. This guy is pretty great all around and it’s difficult not to kiss all over him and act like a needy bitch. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]But I know better. And so should you. Feel FREE to go up to a bodybuilder at the gym, or at a bar, or at a restaurant or whatever. Feel FREE to ask them a question and to befriend them. You wouldn’t believe the emails I’ve gotten from bodybuilders on this site that have said things like “I wish smaller guys would get to know me for me, not just my body”. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]Little guys unite! Treat a bodybuilder the way that you would want to be treated and I’m telling you…a mutual fascination can…and will…occur![/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]Take care![/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] [/COLOR]
  #18   Add to wantulots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2010, 08:49 AM

wantulots is on a distinguished road
IntoBig I hear what you're saying!
Ive always been into bigger guys, I stare at them from a distance, I get hard in my pants when I see their muscles bounce, but Ive always thought of them as objects of worship, and talking to them seemed out of the question.

About four months ago I was in the gym, and there was a HUGE guy there, shorter than me (Im 6-4 so everyone is) but absolutely built! I dont know what happened in my head but I just thought fuck it, and as cooly as i possibly could i waited till he was at the drinking fountain and struck up a conversation. The guy is 100% straight, 200% even, and I told him i was gay, he was shocked, but now hes fine with it, and Ive made a great freind in him
  #19   Add to Intobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2010, 10:15 PM

You are RIGHT on the money. If he was shocked that you were gay...that does make him 200% straight and I find that to be a bit overcompensating on his behalf. It's 2010. Gay, straight, whatever. We're talking muscle here and...well...he'll get it.

The fact that you became friends with him is what it's all about. Truthfully, the best "muscle worship" experiences I've had, overall, have been with guys that I still consider my friends. Casual, muscle based, no dick involved.

It IS possible to hang out with buffed up guys, watch a movie, play Xbox, eat dinner, etc....and also have them flex for you cuz you (and he) love it and get off on it.

Nurture the friendship. If he ends up being a great guy all around...and if he feels comortable flexing around you...bonus. If there's a kinship, he'll flex for you with no questions asked, you know? You might not be riding on his shoulders naked, but thats not what this is about.

Enjoy!
  #20   Add to Cobaltous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2010, 11:13 PM

Cobaltous is on a distinguished road
Another incredible experience you have shared with us, Intobig. Your tales of muscle worship are extremely inspiring. I just need to work up the courage and start chatting with some of the buff guys around campus (perhaps farther). I just get so nervous when I meet new people, especially around bug guys. I just need to suck it up and break the ice, for the better or worse.

Thank you again for sharing your amazing experiences.
  #21   Add to krims44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2010, 09:06 AM

krims44 is on a distinguished road
I read this thread and it seemed a little hard to believe. I am one of those smaller young guys that really has little-to-none muscle. In regards to muscle wroship I had no experience. I only wish I could have an experience like you described in your posting, but it just seems impossible to me. I most likely have issues of my own, which don't allow me to explore this side (that is why I give you props for playing it safe as it is one of my concerns). I sometimes find myslef looking at muscle guys I encounter in public wishing they give me some of their muscle - they sometimes look like they could do without them and probably gain it all back by the end of the day anyway. There is also the factor that while I zone in on some muscle guys in particular I start thinking that they would probably not be interested on a punk like me. And the older muscle guys (some not all) which probably are more easier to get to, well they are just not interesting to me. Beggars can't be chooser - I know. I have even snoop online and in defferent social networking sites to try to breach the walls of communications, but in the end my morals just kick-in and do overides or something. It's probably I am not ready yet to open what you mentioned "can of worms", yet. I guess their is really no point to my little story other than me wanting to share it with you. Thank you for posting.
  #22   Add to Intobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2010, 10:25 PM

Hey guys!

I read the last two comments and although it's really late with the daylight savings annoyance, I had to respond.

I HATE to read about guys feeling down on themselves. I know that my posts may read as a little "fantastical", but at the same time, I'm trying to word them in a way that makes it a down-sized and concise version of what recently happened to me. There's obviously more to the story's and what leads up to it, but if I included every detail...no one would read it.

Look, I'm nothing "great" myself. My body is a little chubby and personality wise, I can be a handful. I'm know there are two guys on here that could attest to both of these things. But what I will not do...and what you should NEVER do is call yourself a "punk" or refer to yourself in a way that makes you less than what you are. Just be YOU.

This can be a complicated issue and I get that. I really do. Coming to terms with your sexuality and the safety issue of approacing a bodybuilder at the gym...I get all of that. I've lived through that. It can be really scary. Especially in the begininng.

But instead of being defeated by it, work with it.

I'm a 32 year old guy living in Manhattan. Yes, my options are vast, but at the same time, I get nervous every time I talk to a big guy too. But I READ the situation and I approach them in a cool and non-confrontational way. The same way that I would confront a guy that was 150#. The same way that I would introduce myself at a party. I'm only comfortable being me. And I think that that is the draw to bodybuilders. They like my confidence. I'm fascinated with muscle, the dedication, the size, the strength. All of that could bring me to my knees.

But I've met many bodybuilders who are all that and nothing more.

I move on.

It's all about the confidence, the personality and the open mind.

I haven't written yet about how I've been "denied" muscle in my life, but it has happened. A situation where I handled it badly and the guy told me to "fuck off" and "leave him alone". An online conversation that went poorly. And mostly on my behalf. I told you, I have a big mouth. And I type fast. haha.

But it happens.

I could sit there and be pissed about it...or take something away from it, get a gut check, and move on. You know?

Some of this knowledge comes with age and personal comfortability. But most of it comes from trial and error...and ultimately, experience.

Go for what you want. If you want a bodybuilder boyfriend...good luck. I don't find that important. But I do have muscle needs...as do you...and you can have the type of hang-outs that I have. You really can.

Good luck guys.
  #23   Add to Intobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2010, 08:22 PM

Hey everyone!

I just realized that I've had over 2100 hits on this post. Pretty great. At the same time, I wish that some of the big guys would weigh in on their feelings...HERE...rather than emailing me (don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying our dialogues). I think it would benefit the smaller guys, greatly.

The "big" guys that have been writing me have been nothing, but real and awesome. Shout here and give the "little" guys reading a chance to know who you are....what YOU look for when it comes to muscle...whether it's sharing it or having a mutual exploration.

It's not the dating game (we all know that, right?)...ha...it's more of them knowing that you're out there and real and that this is a way to explore a particular part of all of our identities.

Thanks, in advance.
  #24   Add to gladfanuk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2010, 01:53 PM

gladfanuk is on a distinguished road
Intobig...you have created a phenomenal post here. I share many of the sentiments expressed across many of your posts; especially the bit about guys with muscle, just being that - guys with muscle and should be treated as friends first and if anything happens, so be it. This is tempered alongside the views mentioned here by others about the difficulty and strength it takes to approach a man with muscle. I find that see so many muscular straight guys I just assume that these guys into muscle worship or something further than that actually exist. You make a valid point that you are advantaged living in NYC, but I agree wholeheartedly that all it takes is a little friendship. Both the big fellas and us more average sized guys just need to be a bit more daring and let the others know we'd like to get to know each other better.

As for your last post...yeah, I'd be interested to see the muscle fellas' takes on this.
  #25   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:33 PM

mutador
Intobig this is great. I think you should make a self-help book about this, sort of like "poor dad, rich dad" but about picking up muscle guys.
I love your posts and they turn me on a lot. I don't know many big guys, and I'm really shy around them, and I would like to do what you do.
What you write is really encouraging to me right now I'm thinkin about ways to get big guys.
It's also really interesting that you almost never talked about penetration or actual anal sex at all, it's all about sharing a fantasy together, and it's also kind of a way to preserve yourself if the relationshing won't continue, you didn't give up much, you didn't risk your health or whatever.
Wouldn't you want to sum all this up into a guide with all the best places to find big guys, safety recommendations, how to approach to them, etc, etc?
It would be fantastic :-)
  #26   Add to bigbob111's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2010, 02:45 PM

bigbob111 is on a distinguished road
I actually have a very negative experience with size difference

Does anyone actually have experience with organising presentations to blue collar companies? You may notice a pattern forming where there is a complete absence of young men staffed in their offices, and what few men do work in clerk positions in their varying industries are either badly out of shape, old, or give a strong impression of nepotism. Likewise, two of the most poorest interviews ive ever had were with these types. What really stands out in memory is a meeting with a man who was barely 5ft tall - it did not feel right to be talking about physical labour with him, no offence. He pressed me for what sport I play (oh god....) then that was pretty much the bell chime for a fail. the little twit then replied that its tried and proven that men who dont play some kind of sport dont make it in their organisation.

And its not just me who had this problem! In the past I was in working with a few HR departments, and apparently one young lady felt it appropriate to fire someone because he was a football player. She didnt even meet him, or even know anything else about him. Apparently the meathead stereotype prevailed.
  #27   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2010, 12:45 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I have never discussed my real life muscle worship with this group, in part because it's gone on for a few years off and on now, and I wanted to sort of savor it. I actually introduced my bodybuilder friend to this website, so if he's reading this, hi!

Anyway, I actually knew my friend, who I'll call M, for roughly six or seven months or so before we actually did anything together. Before this I actually had a crush real bad on his best friend (someone who is way thin) and I had befriended him through my crush. Anyway, that friendship never materialized anything with my first crush but the bodybuilder I befriended was a lot more mentally stabilized. To this day, he is one of my favorite people. He is extremely political and excited about news, which we talk about a lot. He is musically talented, plays piano really well. He is also just one of my favorite people, and he has had a lot of problems meeting genuine people. He has a healthy sex life, but he doesn't want to have sex with just anyone.

I guess with us, it started off on the internet (funny because he lived just a few apartments down from me) with me admitting I had muscle fantasies and him getting me to worship him with words first. And then after a few weeks of this, he finally was like just come over and hang out with me.

So we did and after a couple times of hanging out he just really started posing for me and having us compare muscles, and he is just really into being complimented. He really enjoys it, but the more time went on and we got to know each other, I realized that he had vulnerabilities just like anyone else, and he wasn't always recognized for having a brain, something he has a huge issue with. What I have learned from him is a lot of guys do make that stereotype, which is unfortunate and also guys can be rather assholes about it. Like, you're good enough for me to fuck around with but wait, you're capable of having a conversation? It's like there's a lot of guys who are unwittingly insulting out there, because they get so caught up in the fantasy, they just want bodybuilders to be the animals/dominant jock jerks who don't read, and that so isn't him. He's more of a Renaissance man who just happens to have huge muscles that he enjoys building, and that turns him on.

I haven't fooled around with him since last summer but it isn't integral to our friendship. I care about him a lot and I think we've had a lot of conversations where I've just really made it known that despite me having this intense fetish, I don't want him to think that that is the reason I'm friends with him. We've been emotionally intimate and that's not something you get with every guy you screw around with/make out with, or meet. It's special to me to have that in a friendship period. So, I'd say that if you're lucky enough to find a friend like mine who engages with your fantasies from time to time, it's really fun but in my case it takes a back seat to my overall feelings and our general friendship.

That having been said, he and I have had some hot, wonderful play acting sessions, and I LOVE being dominated by him wrestling. Just writing about it gives me an instant boner. I love the feeling of being pinned down and struggling to get up, but not being able to. It is literally one of the hottest things I have ever done, if not the hottest, and it didn't even involve orgasm. Just the sheer rush of emotion, and the swirling in my head over having that done to me has an almost narcotic effect that I can't adequately describe here.

He is also the only person I have ever shared my fantasies/stories with from real life, so he knows I find stories here hot about muscle growth, jock/nerd play, etc, and we've even had some jock/nerd high school roleplay where he caught me "looking at him funny" in the locker room, and he orders me to suck his cock, feel his muscles, dominate me, and oh god that was hot.

But at the end of the day, I just really love him and whenever we talk, that's the real reason we're friends, it's that we connect on a level that is far more than sexual. I don't mind at all having him brag about his sexual conquests, because I find it hot, and I don't mind he has way more sex than I do. I'm rather shy and go through periods where I just don't feel the need to be with anyone.

The past few years that I've known him have been semi turbulent for me but I finally have a good roommate situation. We don't live in the same apt complex anymore, but I do have a stable situation, and am finally going to invest in a weight set. That way I won't have to depend just on running, and where I live that is not during winter. It's frustrating to really have the desire to join a gym or take classes in martial arts but have no money to do so.

My ultimate goal is to train and bodybuild so that I am a little bit closer to the level he is at, a big 200 lb monster of a man with bulging biceps that teenagers on up look at in wonder and adoration. To have people desire my body intensely. Right now I'm pretty average. Not bad, not great, but somewhere in between.

I hope that this hasn't bored any of you! Hope no one minds me sharing.
  #28   Add to krims44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2010, 10:28 AM

krims44 is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=white]Very nice story Otaru. I think I would fall also for a kind of person that is like the person you describe for yourself. At first when I was delving into the fantasy, I could not look beyond the physical. After awhile though, I started wondering about the behaviors and way of thinking of any individual who would share the fantasy with me. I often wonder that a person that is willing to be intimate with you right of the bat is never going to happen or they are troubled people. I know that having a tattoo is no indication of wrong doing (I am probably going to get some nice mail for this), but it seems that a lot of people that are promiscuous like that often come with tattoos which are kind of a turn-off for me. Some tattoos I like, it depends on the nature of the tattoo and/or what they represent. As far as big/small I think I would not mind sharing with a dominator or being at the other end. It is true that some people do judge the book by the cover. I think many would be upset to be judge like that, but when you got others fueling the fire that really does not need to burn any brighter, well you get the picture. I will not name the people that I seen on TV that one can plainly see they are vain and shallow, but with great bodies that fall straight into the ?type?. While I cannot solve every issue out there deling with stereotyping, I think at the least I can always give people the chance to prove me wrong and not discard someone right away because there big or small (or have lots of tattoos covering every inch of their arms).[/COLOR]
  #29   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2010, 09:06 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This all just sort of evolved and I never put any pressure on him to do anything...I think that was part of it. I was just really honest with him and I think he appreciates that.

I mean, it's like any other friendship I have that's deep and meaningful. We have talked to each other about various situations in our lives and gotten some really good feedback from each other. We also just click. Not enough to really pursue anything more than what we have.

I just really enjoy him as a person and would love him just as deeply if he was stick thin. But the roleplay stuff and the confessions about my secret fetishes (I've only shared being turned on by incest roleplay with one other guy and that was a lot of fun as he pretended to be my big bro...some of the hottest sex I've EVER had!) including stuff on this site, was probably one of the most cathartic things I've ever done. And in admitting it to someone in real life without fearing they would think me sick or insane has helped me to be a more well rounded and happy individual.

And we had already known each other for a while, at least half a year, before the roleplay stuff popped up. Being embraced by him while being "roughed up" is..god there is just no words for it. I trust him not to actually hurt me and he never has, but he takes the fantasy where we both really want to go. Holding me down, putting my arms behind my back and making me admit how much I admire and desire him.

Man, I'm getting totally hard now. LOL.
  #30   Add to bigbob111's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2010, 06:58 AM

bigbob111 is on a distinguished road
I can totally sympathise. I LOOOOOVE being complimented! I visited my ex a few times for casual get togethers with friends, and a few times it really got more intense than expected. There were some wandering hands that werent there before.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options