The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:43 AM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Postcards from Barkroot

Hey guys. I may have stolen this title from Umlerian... it seemed like a pretty good one to use. I just wrote this between my "proper" work and I've had to work my way back in to the characters to I apologise in advance for potential conflicts and that sort of thing. I'm thinking of writing one from Kane's point of view. I feel like this isn't quite "sexy" enough to belong on this forum.Please enjoy and/or comment!

- Dem

Postcards from Barkroot

We finally got round to buying the new bed we wanted. Kane was adamant that he would sleep on top of me indefinitely, but I put my foot down. I didn’t want a crappy little bed, I needed a strong one to support my weight and I knew Kane would be happy with it when it arrived from Oakswood. Hey, if Wendy could have a double bed then the two of us could as well.

Working at the school was going to be pretty interesting. I was all geared up to start when I got a phone call from the Headmaster.

“Hey Nathan, how are you keeping?” the man asked, his voice making me shake my head and hold the receiver a little away from my ear.

“Not bad. The same as when you saw me last week. How did you get this number?”

“Do you want a job as Art teacher?”

“Huh?”

“Mr Levelle had an unfortunate accident. He can’t actually make himself reappear, so he’s boarding a plane to the Bohamas and staying there to see if a tan will work. In the meantime the students need an Art teacher.”

“I’m the least qualified person you could ask,” I said with a shaky laugh. “Don’t you need someone who actually had a degree in the subject?”

“I wouldn’t be asking if I hadn’t tried every other person I could think of. Don’t make me ask Kane.”

“Oh fine, I’ll do it then” I told the man with a sigh. It was more money for me and I didn’t hate students enough to have Kane teach them.

Kane wrapped his arms around my waist. I didn’t even hear him approach, I was so put out by the phone call. “Oh Mr Lane, I’ve been a very bad boy,” he mumbled into my back. I tried to look behind me but met with my boulder of a left shoulder.

“That’s great,” the Head said. “Come in tomorrow and we’ll sort out the fine print. Feel free to give Kane a detention.”

“Hang on, I’m not a fucking student any more!” Kane protested as I hung up and turned to loom over him.

“You’ve been a very bad boy Kane,” I said with a resigned sigh. “I’m going to have to-“

“Dinner’s ready!” Wendy called from the kitchen. “Come on Mr Nay-Nay Sir!”

“You’re all grounded,” I muttered as I dragged Kane into the kitchen.

We had a strange arrangement which worked quite well, despite only living there a few days. Sophia and Wendy already had jobs; Sophia was a starter chef by day and a couple of nights a week she worked on accounting and finance at Barkroot’s night college. Wendy worked in a call centre, and seemed to be very happy to do just that. Kane wasn’t actually working, and I still had no idea where he got his money from. It was probably best to not ask, but a guy who can teleport... it was better than being poor at least. Just a bit better. It did mean he could teleport me to Oakswood whenever I needed to be there, which would be five days a week now.

“Hey Nathan,” Sophia said as she prodded at leftovers from the restaurant. I took my seat at the head of the table – the chair was another thing from the school built for me – and leaned back with a grin. I did enjoy drawing and that sort of thing, and it was only temporary.

“What’s for dinner?” Kane asked as he sat to my left. Wendy, sporting a bright pink apron and Sophia’s chef hat, let the salt and pepper hover over to the table. They matched the bright yellow of the kitchen, Sophia’s choice. I got to have a green living room, Kane supposed the bathroom could be red and Wendy decided the hallway would be orange, blue and pink stripes. I wish I was kidding.

“We’re having everything in the fridge, plus what Sophia brought back. Congealed lasagne, cold chips and a packet of chocolate chips.” Wendy put various bowls of things on the table, an eclectic buffet. I decided to start getting food for myself from then on to avoid yet another trip to KFC at 10pm. Kane didn’t mind the strange foods in the slightest, and Wendy was at ease too. It was relaxed, too much so. I leaned back too far and broke the chair.

“Are you ok?” Kane asked, standing over me as I lay sprawled on the kitchen floor.

“Of course he is,” Wendy said airily from her seat, “his incredibly muscular back broke his fall.”

It was true, my head never hit the floor. My back was thick enough to make sure of that. I sat up with a shrug and made a mental note to get another strong chair from Oakswood.

-

Only three days later, I was teaching my first Art lesson. The Head seemed very disinterested in the entire thing, sure Mr Levelle or some other superpowered teacher would be about to take over the lessons before I could ruin their careers. I thought ahead and had a look at the syllabus for the year. It was in Mr Levelle’s room, but he wouldn’t be needing it. Or his doorframe, which I took with me. Not on purpose.

So I sat at the desk at the front of the room. I didn’t want to scare the shit out of any new students at first – let them be in awe of my upper half, to get them used to the idea of the rest of me being just as big. The new students who streamed in didn’t have their superpowers, and as the fifteen curious faces peered at me I tried not to look too nervous. I was only two years older than them even if my appearance suggested otherwise, and it felt like they could see it regardless.

“Uhh, hey guys,” I said with a friendly smile. “I’m Mr Lane, but you can call me Nathan if you want.”

“Isn’t that an actor?” someone piped up.

“I’ve been told so,” I shrugged. “I’m just filling in until the old Art teacher comes back.” The class were staring at me, but it wasn’t what I was saying. I knew it was my size, something they would just have to get used to. I tried to tone it down with some smart black trousers and a clean white shirt – plus a thick black tie. As well to hide a wolf in sheep’s clothing as to try downsizing my biceps as they struggled against the material with every movement. “Seeing as it’s our first lesson, let’s get to know each other a bit better. I want you all to draw, paint, make, whatever method you want, something that represents you. Nothing too deep and symbolic, just something you can talk about at the end of the lesson. You’ve got two hours, so that’s plenty of time.”

Blank stares. Shit, what did I do wrong?”

“Uh, Mr Lane? Nathan?” A girl asked from the back. “Where’s the paint and stuff?”

“Oh yeah,” I wanted to smack my forehead. “Stuff. To use. Er,” I stood up and went over to the side of the room. Along the shelves there sat all the different papers, and on the counter beneath the different drawing equipment people liked to use. The mild gasps left me smiling a little, but it was pretty embarrassing too. Before, when I was a student, it was more gradual. These guys only saw me now I was too big to fit in a car properly. I got the largest sheets of paper from the highest shelf and put them on the table. I could feel fifteen pairs of eyes scoring my wide back, watching my thick arms as they lifted the paper. The room was getting rather warm. “Here’s the paper, newspaper, pencils, chalk, watercolours. You can get started if you want, I’ll just go get the paints. If anyone wants anything else then let me know.” I turned to go to the store cupboard and the room stirred into life.

“How tall do you think he is?” someone breathed as I squeezed into the cupboard to get the paints. I was going to have to get these doors widened. Or maybe just send a student in here instead, it was a small room and my shoulders brushed the shelves on both sides. As I picked up the paints I knocked over some marble slates and they tumbled down with a loud crash.

“Sorry,” I muttered from the room. “Everyone carry on, ok?” I knew I was red in the face but went out with the paints anyway, putting them on the table. Everything else they needed was easy to get to, so I could sit back down again. Instead I leaned against the wall, rolling up my sleeves and undoing my tie a bit. My immense forearms were thicker than many people’s biceps, lightly dusted with blond hair. I felt eyes on me and chose to ignore them, unbuttoning a couple of buttons at the top of my shirt. That was better.

I went from table to table, seeing what everyone was up to.

“So do you have super strength then?” asked one of the students, a bright-eyed guy with too much brown hair.

“Yeah, that’s right,” I said matter-of-factly. “Before then I was probably your size.”

“I want to be as big and strong as you,” the guy said determinedly.

“You don’t get to pick your power. It chooses you,” I said. It had to be pre-determined from birth, it had to be. A genetic thing – look at Geoff.

“Can you show us your strength?” the girl next to him asked, her bushy hair quivering in anticipation.

“I suppose I could,” I agreed. “What do you want me to do?”

“Ummm,” the girl looked around the room. As she was thinking I lifted the table with one hand, carefully so I didn’t knock her in the face. Unfortunately her friend was sat a little closer, and the impact broke his nose.

“Oh shit!” I said, dropping the table. It landed with a loud thud – it was one of those tall arty tables, massive and square and now it was also on top of the girl’s foot.

-

I shuffled out of the Nurses’ room, doing my best to not look sheepish. The two kids, Vince and Penny, were going to be ok. Broken nose, broken foot, they’d be fine. The Head had been less than pleased – my first lesson, and two injuries. It was a bad start, and the Nurse hadn’t been happy either. I went outside to wait for Kane to come pick me up. He must have known I was unhappy because he was there in a flash to take me home without a word. Even when I explained what happened he didn’t laugh, just tried to pull me into a hug. I forgot to let him and he ended up straining to try and get me to move towards him. In the end he gave up and wrapped himself around me instead.

“It’ll be ok, it was just an accident,” he said with a smile. “Come on, I’ll go get you some ice cream. I wonder if the ice cream shop are hiring...?”

“I can’t see you in a pink and brown apron,” I said with a reluctant smile. “Triple chocolate...”

“... with the double fudge and the strawberry sauce. I remember.” Kane smiled up at me. “Say, can I borrow a fiver?”

-

I had the class again a few days later. Vince and Penny were back, as good as new, or so I heard. I stood at the door waiting for everyone, my foot tapping. Not with impatience, but with nerves. I didn’t normally get nervous, but there I was getting worked up. And the more I thought about how they wouldn’t like my lessons, the more worked up I got, until I thought my chest was going to burst out of my shirt.

Hang on. It did look like it was about to burst from my shirt. My entire body felt heated, swollen. I moved my arm, watching my biceps strain against the shirt. Even as I looked they were heaving with more force. If I flexed even a little... I looked down at the rest of my shirt. My tie was too tight for my even thicker neck, and as I moved to take it off the sleeves tore on both of my arms. At the same time the top two buttons of my shirt popped off completely. It wasn’t supposed to happen like this. Where was the numbness, the amazing python of an erection, the heat? I just felt like I was going to pass out.

I stumbled back into the room, my head grazing the doorframe. The students were arriving, I could hear them as I forced myself into the store cupboard. My shoulders pressed even harder against the shelves as I shut the door, listening out with my heart racing. Maybe they would go away if I waited long enough. I tried to send out some sort of message to Kane, but he was probably asleep and it didn’t work like that. Instead I stood there, panicking, my shoulders pressing harder and my shirt getting tighter. I turned to get more comfortable and felt my trousers tear down the inside of my leg. As I forced my too-small shoes off the tear elongated, and a partner one went down my other leg. The more I grew, the more I worried, and the more I worried the quicker it seemed to happen. At this rate I’d outgrow the room and it would be a great big mess. The kids wouldn’t listen to me, the Head would sack me and everyone would know I’m just an oversized idiot...

I must have conked out.

When I opened my eyes I was still in the store cupboard, but I was on my front. I knew in an instant that I was my normal size, still monstrously massive but no longer dominating the room as much. I let myself out to get a better look at myself, my clothes all torn and battered. It was strange to wear clothes which felt too large. I wriggled my toes and wondered what to do about the whole thing.

“Nathan!” I looked up to see the Headmaster, and he didn’t look best pleased. “Where have you been all day? I’ve had no end of confused students complaining at me. And what did you do to your clothes?”

“All day...?” I muttered, looking at the time. It was nearly three in the afternoon! I thought I should muster the explanation, but I was just tired of excusing myself. “I don’t know.” That nobody even thought to look in the cupboard amused me, in a bitter way. I wasn’t hard to miss. “I’m going home.” I brushed past him without another word being said, and I was probably lucky to keep my job. I didn’t wait for Kane, instead starting the walk down the long road leading straight to Barkroot. It didn’t matter if I was wearing torn clothes, or that I was barefoot, or that it was kind of windy. I just kept walking.

Didn’t this happen in Forrest Gump, or something? No, he was running. And he was kinda crazy. I grinned to myself. Maybe I was crazy too, what with the unexplained growth. Apart from the passing out for hours, there was no other sign that I had bulged even bigger. I couldn’t get my head round it, and I didn’t notice when I stood on a broken bottle.

When I got home it was well into the evening and my food was cold.

“I couldn’t come and find you.” Kane was pacing the living room, agitated judging by his smell.

“You’ve been smoking,” I said as I sat down on the sofa. “I thought you’d stopped.”

“I did” Kane answered. He turned to face me, his dark eyes narrowed and his fists tight. “I couldn’t find you. I can always find you, even if I’m miles away. But I couldn’t until you came through the door.” He broke off abruptly, folding his arms and leaning against the doorframe. “You fucking idiot. You stood on some glass too.”

That was his way of saying he had worried about me.

Wendy appeared from the kitchen carrying a pair of tweezers and a cloth. “This is going to be painful,” she warned me as she sat at my feet. She held it up, tsking at the dirt and glass and blood. “You stomped the glass into your foot even more Nathan, I think we’ll have to take you to the hospital. Don’t walk on it,” she added as I stood up.

“I can’t feel it,” I said with a shrug. “What’s a bit more walking going to do to it?”

“You’re not walking,” Kane said decidedly. “Sit down. I’ll get the bus to the hospital, find an empty room and teleport you there. Got it?” There was a firm edge to his tone, and I wasn’t going to argue. “Get into some clothes that you haven’t ruined and eat something. Wendy, get him his food!” with that he disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

“He just cares too much,” Wendy said as she flitted off to the kitchen. She was wearing her work uniform, though why they needed a uniform when they used phones was beyond me. Maybe it was just Wendy being too formal.

“I know,” I answered as I sat back down. I felt like a yo-yo with all this standing and sitting.

“So what happened?” Wendy asked as she returned with a couple of plates of what looked like Kane’s cooking. Between bites of overcooked chicken and undercooked potatoes I gave her a quick rundown. When Sophia arrived back from work with a giant trifle I had to explain all over again, by which time I was wondering what hospital Kane went to. At this rate it was probably one in Scotland.

“That’s interesting,” Sophia said. She was sat on the dark green sofa as well, spoon feeding me trifle. I felt like a bit of a twat but she seemed to be enjoying it, leaning on me with one hand on my oversized left pec. “It sounds to me like it was triggered by your nerves. Some people get that fight or flee thing. Maybe your body’s telling you to fight, in its own special way.”

“I dunno,” I said. Sophia wiped custard from my mouth. “Thanks. I’ve been nervous about stuff before, and I didn’t feel much like fighting.”

“It’s just a suggestion” Sophia said. “Hey, maybe your mum will know something.”

“My mum? Why would she?” I asked.

“She seems the sort,” Sophia said with a shrug.

I shook my head. “I’m not getting my mum involved, she’ll just tell me I should have gone back home. I’m supposed to be a man now!” I flexed my chest for Sophia and she nearly fell back.

Kane reappeared in the room looking annoyed. “Come on then Nathan... you aren’t even changed! For fuck’s sake...”

Ten minutes later I was in the reception area of the hospital, in clean clothes and waiting to be seen. I took a book and my Gameboy as I expected to wait for a while, but I was only waiting ten minutes before a buxom nurse came to fetch me. She had a wheelchair.

“Are you alright getting yourself seated Mr Lane?” the nurse asked. Her name was Lila, according to the nametag.

“I don’t think I’ll fit to be honest. It’s fine, I’ll just walk. I mean, hop. Yeah. Because there’s glass in my foot so I can’t walk...” Kane punched me in the ribs.

“I’ll sit in it,” Kane volunteered.

“Ah, no. Right this way then Mr Lane.” Lila turned and pushed the wheelchair down one of the long corridors, and we followed. I made a point of hopping. I was surprised that the doors were large enough to accommodate me, but didn’t think much of it as I was led into a room and sat on the bed. It groaned at me but I ignored it. The nurse lifted my foot, sat on the bottom of the bed and rested my leg over hers.

“Is this comfy?” she asked.

“Whatever,” I supposed. I saw she had some alcohol wipes, tweezers and a few other bits I didn’t want to think too much about. “Er, don’t you have to be a doctor to do this?”

“You can’t feel it so why are you complaining? I’m being careful,” Lila said as she picked at my foot. “Are you super-dense as well as super-strong?”

I flinched in surprise, but Kane didn’t seem too put out. “I always thought,” he muttered. I watched as he shut the door, just to be safe. “Barkroot’s full of us isn’t it? What can you do?”

“Nothing,” Lila replied with a shrug. “But even people with powers need hospitals. Not everyone knows, so I’d be careful if I was you. But I daresay more people know, or at least suspect, than don’t. Every new generation brings more awareness to Barkroot. I bet one day it’ll be completely mutated.” I could tell she didn’t mean it in an offensive way, so I didn’t mind her using the word. Kane leaned against the wall and watched with a protective frown.

“Stop it Kane, I’m fine. You can get me some chocolate if you want.”

“No, I’m not moving,” Kane said stubbornly. I left him to his scowling and tried to watch Lila, but I don’t like blood so it wasn’t easy. In the end I looked at the top of her head and wondered at what made my strange growth happen in the first place.

-

I got sent home in bandages but I could walk on it just fine. When I got back, I was glad to just go to bed and not think about school.

Of course, I had to go back, so when I woke up I was pretty worried.

“You aren’t going today,” Kane said from the kitchen. He came in with burnt bacon on cold toast for me. “I called the Head and told him you’re having the day off.”

“I’ve only been there a week and I’ve not managed a whole day yet,” I said with a small grin. “Thanks, I appreciate it. Now I can see what you get up to all day.” I took the bacon and toast and ate it in three bites. Meanwhile Kane went about getting dressed, and I got the chance to admire his body. He was tall at 6ft 2 or so, but I was so used to seeing him that it never really struck me. He had been a little on the short side when I first met him, but then again so had I. His shoulders were broader, his somewhat hairy chest not too furry, his waist delightfully trim. He saw me watching, wearing just a pair of jeans, and smirked. He flexed his arm for me, going into a couple of poses before putting a shirt on – black, his favourite.

“How did I get with a handsome guy like you?” I asked wistfully.

“Shut up,” Kane said as he put his heavy boots on. “I’m only like this thanks to your super spunk.” It seemed to have reached its limit, but the two of us were happy with Kane as he was. He didn’t need any more cockiness, that was for sure.

“I love you,” I said. It seemed like the right thing to say.

“Love you too Big Man,” Kane replied with that rare soft smile. “Hey, you finished up already?” He took the plate and kissed me on the cheek. “I’m fetching Jennifer and Colette so the girls are going out for the day. Which means we can...” he put his hand on my chest and leaned in to kiss me.

“They aren’t at work? It’s Wednesday,” I said with surprise.

“Hey, I don’t organise their work timetable. They’re all free, that’s all I know. And who cares if they’re out of the way? I want to have sex on the sofa. And in the kitchen. Gotta bless this house, right?”

“Got to break it more like,” I said. “Go get the girls then, I’ll get dressed and make us some breakfast that won’t kill me.”

Kane teleported away with a mock glare, and I was as good as my word. A pair of shorts and a vest later I was in the kitchen cooking anything that was edible. I hadn’t seen Jennifer for a while, and Colette... whatever, she would just complain if I didn’t feed her.

Sophia and Wendy were already eating when Kane returned with Jennifer and Colette. I could see something was troubling Jennifer by the pout she wore.

“Er. Are you ok?” I asked. She was also wearing a dressing gown, a fluffy white one which didn’t seem appropriate for going out in.

“It’s Corey!” Jennifer wailed, flailing into Kane and clinging to his waist. Kane looked troubled as she cried on his chest, pushing her to Sophia when she stood to take her friend away.

“Hey, you know what cheers me up? Going out shopping. All day,” Kane told her pointedly.

“I don’t want to go out,” Jennifer sniffed into Sophia’s bosom, “I want to stay in and watch bad DVDs all day. Let’s start with Love Actually.”

“No Jennifer, that will just make you worse,” I said with mild panic. “You guys should go out. Get ice cream, shoes, hair... stuff.”

“It’s raining,” Colette pointed out. She sat with Wendy eating toast and pulling a face. It wasn’t burnt, she was just hard to please. I leaned against the fridge and shrugged at Kane helplessly. My man scratched his head trying to think of something to get them out the house.

“Listen Jen, you can go anywhere you want in the damn country. Feels like I’ve been everywhere anyway. Is there anywhere away from here that you want to go?” Kane asked her, in his most civil tone.

“What are you planning?” Sophia asked warily around Jennifer’s softly quivering torso. Kane leaned in, muttered something in her ear, then leaned back with a smirk. “Oh. Er. Come on Jen, you can wear that top of mine that you like. You know, the pink one which you think makes your breasts the same size as mine.” She took Jennifer to her room.

“Horndog,” Colette said to Kane.

“Fuck you” was his eloquent response. “Just because Wendy won’t let you go down on her.”

Wendy ate daintily, pushing her glasses up her nose with a fork. “I don’t think that this is appropriate,” she pointed out.

“Nobody here wanted to hear about lesbians,” I said to Kane. “That’s why we’re getting them out of the house remember?”

Ten minutes later I was clearing the breakfast things away and Kane was teleporting the ladies to do some shopping in London. They would let him know when they were at the meeting place to get picked up, probably in the late afternoon because they had to get into the middle of London; Kane had to drop them off on the outskirts where he’d been before. But it got them out the house, and left it for us to take care of all day.

My phone rang. I hated it when it happened; it was only ever the Headmaster.

“Hello?” I said, resting it on my shoulder as I washed up.

“You sound pretty well for someone who’s stuck in bed with man-flu,” the Head stated.

“Oh, is that what Kane said?” I asked, grinning in spite of myself. “What do you want?”

That was when Kane took the phone away from me and trotted into the living room with it. I had wet hands so I wasn’t going to take it back. He seemed to have it all under control, judging from the nods and “uh-huhs” he was making. He returned to the kitchen looking smug.

“What did he have to say?” I asked as I dried my hands.

“Nothing important,” Kane said. I could believe that. Kane approached me with that glint in his eye promising something more interesting to occupy me. “I’ll get the Box of Things, you make yourself comfortable wherever you want.”

I went to sit on the sofa. He did want to, er, bless the place. I drummed my fingers on the arm and waited what seemed like a very long time. I was almost dozing off when Kane returned from the bedroom.

“Mr Lane,” he said in his husky voice. I looked over to the doorway and stared at my boyfriend. He was dressed as... a schoolboy? A naughty schoolboy? His tie was loose, he was wearing trainers and his uniform was too small for him. It had to be from when he was at school. The white shirt stretched over his broad upper body and the sleeves were rolled up.

“Kane!” I said with a nervous laugh, “you can’t dress like that!”

“It was this or the giant panda costume. Mr Lane. I’ve been very, very bad.”

I tried not to laugh some more as Kane approached, his eyes wide. He did have the Box of Things... and a ruler. A long wooden ruler. I stood up and asserted my authority, looking down at him with my arms folded. “Detention and 500 lines,” I told him. “I only have a professional relationship with my students.”

“Tch, you’re no fun Nathan,” Kane smirked as he took off the tie. “Fine, don’t you even want to use the ruler?”

“No!” I laughed, leaning down to kiss him. He put his arms around my waist and I could have stayed there with him all day.

“Take them off,” I said when I pulled back. In the time it took for me to close the curtains Kane was naked and wagging at me. That meant it was my turn, so I pulled off my own clothes. Apart from my bandaged foot I was as naked as the day I was born. Somewhat larger than the day I was born too, but that was a given. I sat on the sofa and Kane clambered to my side, sitting on my thigh and playing with the light hair around my navel.

“You’re not even hard yet,” Kane observed with surprise. He didn’t often see me flaccid.

“Schoolboys don’t work for me,” I said. “Don’t worry, keep doing that and...” I nodded as my penis began to stir, waking up and starting to swell to attention. It rose with enough force to slap against Kane’s knuckles as he was still stroking me. His hand quickly moved to arouse me further and the other hand worked on my nipples. I moved my own paw-like hands down his own built body, lifting him and placing him on top of me where he belonged. He gave me a stubbly kiss, somehow managing to keep his hands working at the same time. Only on my chest – there was no way he could quite reach all the way down when he was kissing me. When he kissed at my neck I wrapped my arms around him, forcing him closer as I felt along his back. One finger down his spine sent shivers which seemed to vibrate Kane’s teeth where he was gently nibbling my neck. Or was it my traps, the two were so thick and sensitive that it made little difference.

He moved over to the other side of my neck. That was when we both fell off the sofa. I landed on top of Kane and he made a wheezing noise like a kitten being sat on by its mother.

“Oh shit, are you ok?” I asked, putting my knees either side of his body and sitting up.

“I’m fine,” Kane gasped. “Forgot how heavy you are, Big Man.” He was a bit breathless, but we carried on right there on the floor between the sofa and the bed, our hands and lips and tongues never stopping.

“I can’t get enough of you,” I growled into his ear as we shifted positions.

“The Head said you’re fired,” Kane replied.

That was one way to kill the mood.

- Shamshad Khan

Last edited by Demandred; January 29th, 2014 at 11:28 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Demandred For This Useful Post:
wrestlejock646 (February 1st, 2014)
  #2   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2010, 08:53 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
lol... just lol

And the Head is a dick!

lol a dickhead, ok, bad pun

now i wonder what's "wrong" with Nathan now... not that growing is wrong heheeee

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #3   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Thought I'd never see these characters again.
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2010, 08:09 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for keeping the series going. It's just pure, unadulterated FUN! Well, maybe not so pure, but loads of fun nonetheless!
Mike
  #5   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2010, 08:34 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Hooray!

Make a note, everyone-- Demandred responds well to flattery!

I'm delighted we'll still be seeing the odd episode now and then. These characters seem to have endless possibilities. The best part is you've set us up for another "postcard." I'm so pleased I helped coax you into writing more on this one. Well, maybe you'd already decided and I'm giving myself way too much credit. But it really doesn't matter, at least from where I'm sitting.

Thanks for sharing.
  #6   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,309 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Thanks again!

I'm very happy to see these characters and your excellent writing again. The relationship between Nathan and Kane is just so sexy, even when there's no sexual activity. I hope you have lots of ideas and all the energy you need to write many more postcards.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options