The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2009, 06:33 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Oakswood H

Hey guys!

Sorry It's been so long. Writing the last one felt very... contrived. I don't know how it holds up to the other parts. I don't like writing endings. I still managed to leave the world open to carry on, though I think this time I will actually leave it alone and move onto something else! I'm better at winding up than winding down I think.

*teardrop*

Thanks to my Mum... the milkman... Major Snafu... uhh. I'm really glad people enjoyed the series. I don't often reply to comments left, something I should start doing, but I do read and appreciate each one. It makes me happy to know other people are enjoying what I write. So here's part H.

- Dem

Oakswood H

This was probably a better idea when I wasn’t on my own.

It was for the best, I told myself as I trudged off down to the lake again. No point in sitting around letting people stare out the window at me.

Damn, I was already bored. I was tempted to head back inside, but the thought of those low ceilings and tiny rooms was enough to keep me outside.

I sat down by the lake, near the bench I sat on last year when I was looking for Adam. I grinned to myself at the thought of sitting on it again, and seeing if it sustained my weight. I settled with stretching out on the grass by the water instead. It was cold, but dry. I could deal with that.

An hour later, Kane appeared on my chest with a blanket and a bag of something that smelled... burnt.

“I got you some food,” he said as he leaned over to kiss me. He spread my blanket on the grass, dumped the bag on it and took out everything he had cooked. I had to smile to myself at the various overcooked meats he pulled out in Tupperware boxes, with an afterthought of soggy pasta and half a loaf of bread.

“Protein and carbs?” I asked.

“I brought the chilli sauce too. We can have a picnic,” Kane said determinedly.

“Alright, but you could get me a bit of fruit and something to drink.” I prodded Kane in the side. He rolled away to the other end of the blanket as I hunched over one side. “Thanks Kane.”

“S’alright,” he said as he shoved some greasy beef in his mouth.

It was better than nothing, I figured as I tucked in. I was slowly getting used to Kane’s... food.

When the food was done with, he moved everything off the blanket and sprawled out on it.

“It’s not that bad when you ignore the insane coldness,” he said.

“I can keep you warm,” I offered as I pushed him over to make room. Kane seemed pleased by this, and lay on top of me. I put my arms round him, and he decided he was warm. I ran my hands over his back absently, enjoying the moment. I should have known he’d be back right away. If anything he would insist on staying out all night with me. If that was the case, he had better get a pillow or three. My back was thick enough that lying back really craned my neck. This comfortable rock would have to do as a pillow for the time being.

Something felt... different. I ran my hand over the same part of Kane’s back, wondering what it was.

“That tickles,” he said. That was the same.

“Kane, this might sound a bit strange, but have you been working out even more than usual?”

“It’s not strange coming from you, Big Man.” Kane shook his head. “No, I’ve not been for a few days actually. I do think I’m bigger though.”

“That’s kinda weird.”

“I think I have a theory about what it is as well,” Kane added. I looked at him questioningly. He answered by grabbing my crotch. I was hard in an instant. He looked down lustfully, then looked back at me.

“What’s that got to do with anything?” I asked, though I was glad he was holding on.

Kane grinned. “I think that a certain fluid of yours has the strange side effect of growth. And I don’t mean your piss either, though if you want to try it...”

“Kane! You can’t be serious.”

“Course I’m not, I don’t want to drink your piss.”

“I mean the other-“

“Oh, you mean your sperm? Come on Nathan, we’re big boys now. Especially you.”

“Do you think it’s actually true?” I asked. I was still pretty incredulous.

“Look,” Kane said. He sat up on me and lifted his various layers of black clothes. His lightly furred chest was visibly thicker. Abs loomed above me, defined and thick. His pecs were larger too, actually. Was what why he wore his hoodies again? I hadn’t noticed.

“I don’t want to be as big as you Nathan,” he said softly. He never spoke softly. “But I want to be bigger. To please you.”

“You please me well enough as you are,” I said. “But you’ll have me whatever size I am, and I know I’d love you whatever size you were too. So we may as well get on with it, hmm?”

“What?” Now it was Kane’s turn to look surprised. His aggression gone, it was easy to see him as vulnerable. “Like, right now?”

“Why not?” I was horny, he was horny, we had enough free time and there was nobody around to see. “You can take your clothes off, or I can rip them off.”

“Can’t we just...” Kane actually looked sheepish!

“We did it in the Peak District, remember? This is just the same.”

“Actually...” Kane nodded his head. I turned to see where he was looking, and saw students milling about the grounds. What were they doing out at this time? Coming to see the big guy probably.

“Skip the clothes, then. We can keep them on.” I tugged my sweats down, my hard cock almost bursting out of its confines. “This is the only thing you need.”

“Damn right,” Kane said. He was already on it, running his hands up and down and kissing greedily. He was always keen, but this was a new level of need. It felt pretty good. I doubted that even me pulling him away would be enough to stop him. The desperate desire tugged at my senses. I arched my back without thinking about it and Kane held on as expected. I gripped at the ground, crushing dirt and pebbles in my hands.

“Kane!” was all I managed before pleasure racked my body with hot shivers. If he stopped, I would have probably lost my self control and carried on by myself.

“You know I love you right?” Kane asked between sucking and licking.

“Just shut up and get on with it,” I gasped.

“Yes sir,” Kane grinned.

I usually made a bit of a mess, if you changed the words “a bit” for “a hell of a lot”, but Kane diligently kept his mouth there as I climaxed. For a flash I felt guilty at his gagging, but it was the quantity not the quality, I told myself. He was enjoying himself anyway, or so his bulge suggested. Even in his jeans it pressed hard against the thick muscles of my upper thigh. I resisted the urge to tear them off and have my turn, that wasn’t the point of this little exercise. I was purely selfless in letting Kane suck me off so he could get even hotter.

“I can feel it already,” Kane said when he was finished cleaning up.
“We can carry on if you want,” I offered. My erection showed no signs of abating anytime soon.

“No, people are too close.” Kane was smirking as he struggled to dress me once more. I was already a tight squeeze into my clothes, so the added trouble of a huge boner only made the attempts comical.

I wanted Kane to stay with me all night, but as it got colder he began to shiver. He went back with promises of food in the morning, and they were what helped me drift off to sleep beneath the stars. I didn’t feel unsafe – who would want to challenge a man my size out here? It was obvious who would win.

-

The next few days passed in an unusual blur. When I woke up, Kane was prodding me and I couldn’t see properly. When I could see straight, I saw that I was even bigger. How long would it be until the potion arrived? Only a few days. Kane promised to check, before he began caressing my massive body with hands which I was sure were larger than before. I didn’t mind in the slightest. We inched taller together, until by the time I was summoned back to the school Kane was looking pretty impressive. Not too big, though there was no such thing. Just bulky and as hot as hell. He was taller too, probably 6ft 2 at a guess.

Getting back into the school was an experience. I had to stoop, there was no getting around that, and most of the doors were too small to fit through without a fight. A fight the door would lose, but bad for the budget. At least the door to the headmaster’s rooms was larger than normal. He wasn’t compensating for something... I hoped.

I looked at the small bottle with some suspicion. Jennifer and Sophia held theirs with equal wariness.

“What happens when we take it?” Sophia asked.

The Headmaster put the teapot on the table and began to pour out cups for us. One of the cups was a bowl... I guessed that was for me. Kane took the first cup and drank it black. “The change should be instant. You’ll return to the correct power level, and that will be that.”

“May as well get on with it,” Jennifer said. She didn’t seem nervous as she uncorked the little blue bottle and drank the contents. We watched her to see if she passed out or grew a new head, but there was no visible change. She looked at us with a smile. “It worked! No more stale chocolate from me guys.”

“But it was helping me lose weight,” Sophia said as she drank her own drink. Her reaction was the same as Jennifer’s, and the two of them sat down to drink tea and wait for me. The main attraction, looming so large in the room that I had to stay on my knees to avoid butting through the ceiling. A sheet was all that covered my modesty, but it was white and tight. Kane’s idea, naturally. He would have never fetched his black sheets.

“Do you really wanna shrink?” Kane asked from where he was sat.

“It’s either that or keep growing,” I said.

“I don’t mind that,” Kane said casually.

Probably because he’d get bigger. “I do. I miss the home comforts of being human-sized...”

“Or the closest thing to it,” Sophia added.

“Yeah, you pushed across that line a while back,” Jennifer chipped in.

“There’s a difference between nudging over the line and triple-jumping over it,” I said impatiently. I held the bottle up in my hand, carefully tugged off the little cork and drank the contents. Such a small bottle made me worry that the drink wouldn’t work. Made me excited, too. I was too large to be self conscious as my cock stirred beneath the sheet.

There was a sudden rush of air. I fell backwards, seeing stars and love hearts and Kane leaning over me, going “Oi! Big guy!”. But it happened so quickly that I had to have been there for minutes. Hours. A week even. It was one of those awkward transitional stages, and I felt cold in my chest. Nothing close to the normal I had hoped for. The stars faded, and Kane’s face blurred into nothing.

-

I was getting tired of passing out through various means. I always ended up in a place I didn’t really want to be.

This time was different. I was in my room, naked under the covers. That much I could tell as soon as I opened my eyes. Other than a strange tiredness I hadn’t experienced in a long time, I felt pretty ok.

One hand ran over my body, just to see how I had changed. It was a relief when I found that I was back to my regular huge self, as opposed to a huge-huge self. A normal life was still possible, as long as I didn’t get any bigger. That was fine with me.

“Kane?” I called, knowing he would hear me wherever he was in the flat. Where else would he be, unless... I’d been here longer than I thought. Only one way to find out, I told myself as I pulled the covers back. Damn, I looked good. Whilst I was not as big as I was before taking the potion, I felt more normal and that was what mattered. Besides, I was still massive. Naked too. Better sort that out.

The sudden arrival of Kane on my bed was enough to make me yelp. In a manly way, of course. Admittedly I had good reason to be startled. Now that I was less humungous, Kane looked all the more massive. He didn’t have super strength, but I could tell his grip was much stronger as he grabbed my thick biceps and pulled himself in towards me. Why he was already naked was beyond me, but it was not a problem at all.

“You’re alright,” he growled between hastily placed kisses.

“I am,” I replied with a grin. I ran my fingers along his wide neck, trailing them down to his powerful shoulders. Kane suited being built like someone straight from 300, only his abs weren’t painted on. I had to check with my tongue, but they were indeed the real thing.

“You were out of it for 3 days,” Kane said.

“I missed you all that time.”

“You were out of it, I don’t think you did,” Kane grinned. I could get used to that delicious deep voice of his. I shook my head at his reply.

“No, I did miss you. It felt like longer to me.”

“Want to prove how much you missed me?” He asked as he began to remove his shirt.

“Only if you ask very nicely,” I told him with a grin. “Though seeing as we’re getting naked, someone will probably walk in.”

“True,” Kane supposed. He got up to lock the door, and I enjoyed the view of his firm ass as he walked. His jeans were discarded once the door was locked, and I let a low growl of involuntary lust at the new and improved Kane. I’d like to say I loved him before – and I really did – but with that heavy dick getting hard for me, how could I not enjoy that even more? Kane was smirking as he returned to the bed and climbed on top of me. It was strange to have someone larger on me, but still not at all difficult to accommodate. His hard, hot cock pressed up against the bottom of my abs, and I wrapped my arms around him.

-

The last part of my time at Oakswood went by so quickly. Despite my many absences, I somehow managed to scrape by with decent grades. Literature and English Language were ok, but it was in Art where I really did well. Mr Levelle continued to sing my praised, though they soon stopped when I told him what I planned.

“I’m going to go to Barkroot College and do an NVQ in Business. Then I’m gonna learn all the important stuff about gyms, and open one of my own. Get some experience in Barkroot’s biggest gym first, though.”

Kane had much to say about that. So did the Headmaster, actually. He called me to his office after my exams in May, and offered me a banana.

“What’s this for?” I asked.

“It’s a good snack to have before or after a workout,” the Headmaster said. “That’s what Geoff told me anyway. Your father is quite knowledgeable.”

“Ah.” I shifted my feet in my seat, “I guess there’s a family resemblance huh?”

“I was there when you were born Nathan, don’t think I’d forget those grey eyes. Not that you have them any more, but anyway.... you’ll find this out soon enough, and it won’t be a surprise what with your work there. But I just thought you should know that Barkroot is an excellent place to stay when you finish here. Mr Levelle informed me of your career choice, and I think it’s a great idea. Barkroot is full of people who graduated here, and live pretty normal lives there. Some do go to university, but that’s not what you want. There is a job going here, if you’re interested.”

“A job here?” I repeated, eyeing him with interest and bemusement both. “So you’ll actually pay me to carry on doing what I’ve already done for nearly 2 years?”

“Yes,” the Headmaster said happily. “Think about it. Reduced rent, good insurance. Our dental policy is first-rate, and there’s plenty of space in some of the rooms for yourself and Kane to... stretch. The Sec and the Nurse both came here as students, and stayed here. It’s not abnormal.”

Kane didn’t seem bothered by this news.

“It just means I’ll have to teleport everywhere to get our shopping and stuff,” he whined. “Can’t we just move in with Sophia and Wendy or something?” Collette and Jennifer were both going to University, and Corey was going to move to Oxford with Jennifer. Or something. It felt like everyone else knew what they were doing, but I was getting more and more confused. I wondered what my Mum and Dad would say, but Mum would probably tell me to move back in at home and Dad would insist I stay at Oakswood.

It wasn’t about them though. It wasn’t about Sophia, or the Head, or even Kane (well). It was about what I wanted, right?

And I wanted to stay at Oakswood.

I also wanted to go to Barkroot.

“I think we can reach some sort of compromise,” Kane said with a nod and a wink when I told him this. He grabbed my hand, and suddenly I experienced the shooting cold of teleportation. We were in the Peak District, I realised with some incredulous gaping. The same place we left our underwear.

“I got stronger with your love juice too,” Kane purred into my chest.

“Don’t call it that, it sounds tacky.”

“Ok, your sperm.”

“Let’s just not, ok?” I kissed Kane on the forehead. “What are you suggesting?”

“We can live in Barkroot. I can teleport anywhere I need to for a job. I can drop you off, you can work, then I can get you later on. It’s not any trouble. You do an evening course on business in the meantime. Best of both worlds. We have a flat with Sophia and Wendy, and it’s happy ever fucking after.”

I wrapped Kane in the tightest hug I could without puncturing his body with his own ribs. “That sounds like a great idea to me.”

-

Saying goodbye was not so fun. Janine, who was staying for summer, pouted at the loss of the only people she was really friends with. When she heard I’d be back soon to start handling the new students, she seemed happier. At least, she walked back through the wall to her room with a smile.

Jennifer was going to Oxford to do something. I don’t know what. She did explain it, but I think a few too many growth spurts left my memory a little unreliable. I think it was something to do with German and French, though how she pulled that off is beyond me. She’ll probably be Prime Minister in ten years.

I helped her carry her things down to the car where her insipid mother was waiting to drive her home.

“I’m gonna miss you, Nay-Nay!” she said as she threw her arms around my waist. I patted her on the head with a huge hand and let her shudder against my body. Corey was grimacing to the side, but let her have her moment.

“Kane knows where you live, we’ll still see each other. I’ll make sure he gets to your place in Oxford too. We could stop over or something,” I said with a shrug. I handed her mother the suitcase, which she took off me with wide eyes. I don’t think she expected me, simply didn’t anticipate meeting someone my size. It still felt good to make people respond that way.

Jennifer and Corey got in the car and left. The feeling in my chest reminded me of shrinking to my original size again, and I hated it.

Colette was next on the list. She was stood by a large red car, where her parents were fussing over her hair. I smiled to myself when I realised she actually had two fathers.

“Is that your heavy footsteps shuddering the vehicles?” she asked without turning around. “Of course it is Nathan.”

“We probably won’t see each other again,” I said.

“Oh, don’t be too sure. I’m going to Fir City University, which is only a half an hour train journey from Barkroot. And you are living with my soulmate, so I will be around quite often. Oh, and I have a three day timetable, which means that four days a week I am all yours.”

“Come on sweetie, let’s leave the hunky teacher to do his job,” one of the men said as he got in the car.

“Hunky?” the other one huffed indignantly, getting in the driver’s seat. “Honestly honey, you said it didn’t matter if I didn’t put on weight...”

“Oh boy.” Colette looked up at me and shook her head slightly. “Maybe John can come to your gym when it’s open. Hell, they both can. Actually, no, they’ll just try swinging. See you soon.”

The car drove out of the gates before I caught up with everything that I just heard.

“I think she likes you really,” Kane said from behind me.

“She doesn’t,” Wendy said cheerfully as she appeared with her things. “She can’t stand you. But I told her you’re my roomie so she’ll have to deal with you more. Have a nice summer, ok?” she said as she patted my thigh.

“Don’t pat me there.”

“Sorry, it was either that or your abs.” Wendy got on the coach heading to the train station, and poked her head out the window. “Remember to copy the keys for me Kane!”

“Yeah yeah, I’ll be round when I sort it out,” Kane yawned. He was the one responsible for sorting out the house we were getting over summer, as he could get to Barkroot anytime he wanted. He was actually doing a good job so far. The small house we were renting from September was in a nice area, had larger doors and enough room for me to generally function normally. I got the sneaking suspicion this house was rented out to people with super strength before, especially because our landlord couldn’t stop smiling at Kane and I. Mostly me, of course.

Sophia’s parents were very well-to-do, and the dress she wore was one she hadn’t bothered with for a long time. It was one of those fancy Burberry ones, which she pulled off well. Pleated skirt and stockings, plus a beret. Rich people were strange. Her father (“Dad” seemed a little casual) wore a suit, and his mother a cocktail dress with an impressive cleavage. The car was a shiny black one that looked costly... and had a driver. She couldn’t say bye to us because her parents were already outraged at her moving in with “a bunch of queer folk”, and they might just turn her. No need to add that one looked like he could commit domestic abuse and the other could sit on her until she suffocated.

That was everyone we cared about.

“We should probably get back,” I said as the last cars left and the coach turned in the direction of the nearest train station. The place already felt empty, and we were staying for summer. Alone. In a teacher’s flat. Most of the teachers stayed, but not students. It was only by virtue of me being an employee in training that we were allowed to stay, and I had to make particular demands to remind the Headmaster that he owed Kane.

This new home for summer was where Kane teleported me to now, and we landed on the double bed with a loud protest from the springs. Funny how he always teleported us back to the bed. It ruined the “surprise” of him wanting to get frisky.

“I’ve just had to say goodbye to my best friends,” he said coyly. “I need cheering up.”

“You’ve made them all cry at least once,” I pointed out.

“I’ll just take my own clothes off then,” Kane grinned as he pushed me back onto the bed. I let him have his way. I removed my own shirt as Kane worked on the buttons of his, throwing the clothes into the corner of the room. He leaned over me and rested his hands over my thick pecs. “We’re doing the right thing, moving to Barkroot Town, right?”

“Course we are,” I told him, putting my hands over his. He may have grown, but I was still much bigger. “We’ve been through this. I thought you were horny anyway?” I grabbed his crotch and gently lifted him to meet my face. Our tight, muscular bodies rubbed against one another and I only grew even more excited. “We can go through it again if you want, but not now.” In a flurry of undressing we were both naked and sat up on the bed, Kane with his legs around me and clinging to my wide upper body. Our large, hard penises touched, they were that prominent and he was that tightly wrapped around me. Neither of us knew what Kane was going to end up doing with himself after a summer of odd jobs at the school. It worried me sometimes, but not right then. I was just reminded of the way he held a pen, the way he grabbed at my dick. Not that it was anything close to the size of a pen, but his grip was that familiar. He was entertaining the thought of some sort of philosophy theory book, but knew he didn’t know enough to write a very good one. Time would tell.

There was one thing that was certain. Despite the potion I took some time ago, Kane was still getting steadily bigger.

- Shamshad Khan

Last edited by Demandred; January 29th, 2014 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Still can't get the right frigging font...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demandred For This Useful Post:
The Pecman (January 31st, 2014), wrestlejock646 (February 1st, 2014)
  #2   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2009, 07:18 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
I've been checking the forum pretty much every day, something like the little kid who waits by the door for a package that's due to arrive.

Ah, a bittersweet moment. I hope this isn't the absolute last we've heard from Oakswood. As I've said before, I'm a big fan of this series, and I'm very sad to see it draw to a close. I am, however, one of those people that likes to see everything wrapped up with a bow at the end. There's enough sadness and pain in the real world. I don't like it to encroach on the fantasy world, as well.

I'll be watching for your byline in the future, and I'm sure I'll be pleased with other worlds that you'll create. But I see the door to Oakswood has been left open just a crack. I hope your muse will lead you back. Nathan is a big guy with a big heart, and who wouldn't want to hear more?

Keep up the good work Demandred. I hope you're writing professionally, because you are certainly good enough.
  #3   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2009, 08:05 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
That was sad but a lot of fun

I loved the series. It sounds like you're leaving the door open for maybe a sequel someday. I hope so. But in the mean time I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2009, 08:14 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Your last chapter was a gem like the previous. Parting is such great sorrow and I'll truly miss your wonderful descriptions of the interrelationships between Nay-Nay (love that moniker!) and his friends.
Hope to see more great stuff from your fertile imagination!
Mike
  #5   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2009, 11:08 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Your imagination is still growing. And as vast and impressive as it is now, I get this certain feeling, that it will continue to produce stories, characters and all those words your people say oh so well. Please don't try to fight it. I'm sure it will keep growing in size and power. Just.......
Keep Writing.

MD
  #6   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2009, 01:09 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
I can understand you wanting to wind things down. It has been a pleasure to read your work and the story has been fantastic. I'm sad to see this is the end of but after that last sentence; I know you're winding it down but you're not going to end it there are you?
  #7   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2009, 07:32 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Is this really the end of the series? it seems like it still needs an epilogue, besides, that last sentence of Kane still growing made me thought there was still a bit more coming. Well if it is, then it will be fine, as almost everything is already sorted out.

Anyway, this series was my favourite ever from here. Thanks for sharing

"happy ever fucking after." yeah, I guess it suits kane to say it that way

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #8   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2009, 03:46 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Though I understand why you're ending this story here (every story has to have an ending), I am definitely bummed, especially after reading this chapter. His cum is making Kane grow...and you stop the story now!?

Anyway, I look forward to whatever you write in the future, whether it's more of this or not.
  #9   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,309 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Thanks!

Such a good series! Great characters, witty dialogue, and still very sexy. Your smart sense of humor adds so much to these stories. I look forward to seeing your by-line in the listings again. Thanks for all your work on this.
  #10   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the feedback guys, your kind words are very much appreciated. I suppose I don't like fully closing a door, some of the feedback I've been given in the past points towards a tendency to leave things open to continue. I don't like the thought of a story's ending being the very end, you know?

I do have something else I'm working on. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing... but I'm not rushing myself with it.

Merry Christmas, etc,

Dem

- Shamshad Khan
  #11   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Thanks for the story; I've enjoyed each chapter you posted over the past few months !
  #12   Add to Dongworks's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2009, 11:02 AM

Dongworks is on a distinguished road
I'm legit impressed with your writing. I would love to read any of your "non-fetish" work if you have any.
  #13   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2010, 07:15 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Well, a respectable period of time has passed that I think I can whine and snivel for a new chapter.

I've enjoyed the plots and characters from Oakswood more than any other series on the forum (my humble apologies to the other damn good writers, but you've got to have a favorite).

So... would it be too much to ask for the occasional update on how our heroes are getting on in life? A sort of Postcards from Barkroot ?

I almost missed out on this series altogether. I remember reading the very first chapter, which didn't have any growth in it, and I didn't give it a chance. I remember getting to the part where Jen starts producing candy from out of nowhere and thinking "nope, not for me," and clicked out. Later I stumbled on the chapter of Nathan's summer break, and I was hooked. It was just so warm and funny that I went back and read the other chapters from the beginning and I couldn't believe how I could have overlooked them.

The relationship between Nathan and Kane is just the best. It is so comical yet so touching at the same time. To be honest, I'm worried that the open ended story of Kane getting bigger will change that dynamic. I thought the size disparity was one of the things that was truly charming about the couple. Don't let me agonize over that! For example, you have no idea how tortured I was when I thought that Nathan might grow too big and then split in two, like his father.

So, o mighty author, please deem us worthy of another chapter (or more), and you will live in the hearts of Forumites forever!

PS I didn't overdo it, did I?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options