The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2010, 04:08 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Ringbearers (Second Half)

Sorry it's a little later than I thought. Had internet problems.

Before I begin this second section of Ringbearers, I would like to warn you that this one gets a little violent in the middle. That said, enjoy the remainder of the story!
To recap:
Something was wrong. I sat up quickly and discovered, to my shock and horror, that my muscle had disappeared. The dinner plate pectorals and cannon-ball deltoids were no more, as was the fur that had previously covered much of my body. I raced to the mirror in my room, only to discover that there no longer was a mirror there. My room had gone back to normal! The computer once again held the position of power in the center of my room.

And with shock I realized that the earring was gone.

I ran my hand around the mattress of my bed, checking to see if it'd fallen off in my sleep. No luck. I checked around my room. But I knew it'd gone.

I ran out of the room, about to run downstairs, before I noticed my brother standing in the door to the bathroom. He held out his hand. The tiny golden earring lay there.

He grinned at me. ?Since I got to watch you grow, I felt it was only fair to wait until you woke up to do this myself.?

He stuck the earring through his newly-pierced ear.

And now, part two of Ringbearers:
I remembered the brief, incapacitating pain and thought it could be my moment to get the earring back. I reached for it, my arm shaking. Chris appeared in no position to stop me: he'd just collapsed in front of the mirror much as I had. He couldn't seem to muster the will to stop me. My fingers closed around the earring.

Oh. The burning. I'd forgotten about that. I jerked my hand away quickly, unable to stop my reflexes. I tried to reach again, intending to suppress my reflexes this time, even if it burned my fingers off. Chris's hand reached up and grabbed mine. I turned to stare at my little brother, only...

Only he wasn't quite so little anymore. I stared at his face and watched him visibly age from fourteen to older than myself. By the end, he was probably around twenty. His hair was naturally brown, but as I watched, it lightened and lengthened until it was nearly to the base of his neck. It had an unruly waviness to it. His eyes turned blue. The combination of his new eye color, hair color and hair style made him look like some sort of surfer.

But surfers aren't usually built like gods. Now, don't get me wrong, they're usually sexy and ripped, but not hugely built.

Chris was getting hugely built. Like myself, he grew enormously. His shoulders widened and developed into cannonballs. His widening lats forced his body into that v-shape that until recently had been a part of my own form. Biceps thickened into huge softballs of muscle, and a web of veins appeared and spread over his entire body. I watched his shirt rip off him entirely as his torso grew. His back widened, his shoulders, arms and pecs swelled. A similar transformation was occurring below the waist. He'd only been wearing a pair of boxers, and they were long gone as a result of his swelling ass, thighs, and package.

While his legs, chest and arms were covered with veins, I was surprised that so little of his body was covered with hair. Even around the crotch - which I could see quite well thank you - he was as smooth as the day he was born. Even before this metamorphosis, he'd had some hair, but it had all vanished.

The whole thing was very quick. It happened all in less than a minute, maybe thirty seconds. I don't remember it being that fast when I changed. But the speed of the transformation was the least of my worries as I stared at the blond muscleman that was now my brother, Chris.

My ?little? (little my ass!) brother started to laugh deeply. I stared at the man who'd replaced him. He looked like a blond Conan the Barbarian. He'd aged several years, and he was probably older than I was, at least physically. But this was wrong. I couldn't help but get the feeling that my brother was gone.

?Oh fuck yes! Look at me!? Chris shouted, flexing two massive biceps. I couldn't help but compare them to how big mine had been the previous day. Chris's were probably bigger, but that was probably a result of his age progression. ?Fuck! This feel's so fuckin' good!?

He looked down, over his massive pecs, and grinned as he hefted his enormous meat. Once again, he seemed to have one-upped me. I thought my cock had been huge when I'd changed. I'd had a good nine-and-a-half inches. But Chris's had to be at least eleven, and thick. It was almost incomprehensibly massive.

And like me when I'd grown, he immediately reached for it. And like when I'd grown, he was interrupted.

?Chris? You're running late for work.? I thought I heard a tiny note of bitterness, or perhaps resentment as our father said these words.

?Aw fuck Dad, I'm coming.? Chris seemed very nonchalant. I figured his new personality was already asserting dominance, like it had with me.

He removed his hands from his cock and glanced over at me. ?My fuckin' turn.? Was all he said. He gave me a little shove, or maybe what he thought would be a little shove, which, thanks to his massive arm, made me fall over and crash painfully into the wall. As I cried out in pain, he just snorted and walked off. I sat in the bathroom, dazed. I watched Chris walk back across my field of vision, now wearing a threadbare tank top and mesh shorts. He walked down the stairs. As I laid in the bathroom, I could hear loud voices from the kitchen. Several minutes later, I heard a door slam.

I got up, still stunned and confused. Walking downstairs, I heard dad cursing. I never heard dad curse. He never swore, even as we grew older and started swearing ourselves. He didn't mind it when we swore, but he never partook himself. I walked into the kitchen. As I entered, dad looked at me. I almost took a step back at the fire in his eyes. ?Pete, don't ever follow in your fucking dumbass brother's footsteps!?

I was shocked. Dad seemed to come to himself. He shook himself. ?Sorry Pete. Didn't mean to take it out on you. Your older brother just pisses me off!?

Oh God, what's Chris done in this reality? I wondered. I couldn't ask without sounding weird.

Mom walked in, also looking sad. She tried to cover it up behind her usual cheery morning persona, bless her. ?Mrs. Walker called. You've finished the paperwork Dan??

?Yep.? Dad grunted.

?Who's Mrs. Walker?? I asked curiously.

?She's the old lady who lived here before we moved in. She only moved down the street. Don't know why, but we got the house pretty cheap from her.? Dad replied.

?Good morning Pete.? Mom addressed me.

?Mornin' mom.? I muttered, my voice bitter.

She noticed, and frowned. ?Don't let your brother get to you. He's... well... he's who he is.? She seemed to be directing these words at Dad, though.

Dad, realizing this, answered. ?Yeah, but who he is, is a dumbass. I never thought one of my kids would drop out of school. Can you honestly believe that he's so happy, so comfortable with the idea of doing construction work for the rest of his life??

?Well if he is happy...? Mom began.

?But he doesn't care! If he'd put an iota of effort into school maybe he'd have been able to actually do something with his life. But no, he fucked up big time! Getting kicked off the football team, the drug bust, and then getting kicked out of high school. You can't be happy with that Sarah!?

?I'm not...? Mom whispered. She looked close to tears.

Dad, once again, seemed to come to himself. He walked over to her and gave her a hug.

I had to get out of there. For the first time in my life, I was glad to go to school.

I was no longer the alpha-stud, that was for certain. It was as if someone had hit a reset button. Nerds, whom I was once again most comfortable around, came up to me and greeted me warmly. I guess in this new reality, I'd made some friends among the nerds. The jocks didn't remember a thing about me.

In addition, in this less-confident reality, I guess I'd never come out. Which was probably a good thing, since I didn't have a huge body to back myself up anymore. Still, I regretted having to hide myself once again.

The day went by. I really didn't pay attention to it. I was too busy thinking about my brother, and about the earring that had caused so much trouble so far.

Another one of those fate moments hit me on my way home from school. I just happened to be walking home from school at the right time to see my father coming out of a house a few doors down from my own. I started jogging to catch up with him as he started walking towards our house

?Hey dad, what were you doing over here?? I asked, once I'd gotten next to him.

?Oh just a last minute formality with Mrs. Walker. She's a really nice lady you know.?

?Paperwork??

?Yeah.?

?Say no more.? I hated paperwork. Dad laughed.

We chatted a little as we walked the last hundred-or-so yards to our house. He asked me how my day was, etc. My mind was racing. Mrs. Walker... she might know something about that earring. Dad and I really didn't have long to talk before we were home.

I jogged up to my room and dropped off my stuff. I knew I had to do something. I began jogging down to Mrs. Walker's house and knocked on her front door.

An old woman, maybe in her mid-to late sixties, opened the door and stared at me. ?Now who are you?? She asked politely.

?My name's Pete Harrington. Are you Mrs. Walker??

?Yes I am. You must be Dan's boy. Come in, come in. Is there anything I can help you with in particular or are you just paying me a courtesy call?? I could have sworn she glanced sharply at me as I walked past her, entering her house, but by the time we were face-to-face again, she had the same pleasant, maternal air about her.

?Actually I was wondering if you could tell me something about our new house??

?And what would that be?? She didn't say anything about it, but I got the feeling she knew why I was there from the moment I knocked at her door.

?We were exploring the attic a few days ago, and we -?

?Oh hell, it's the earring again isn't it?? She seemed exasperated.

?Well... yes.? I answered.

?That thing's caused all kinds of trouble for everyone who's come across it.?

?What is it? My brother put it on and he's turned into this huge muscular jerk.?

?Oh? He's still a man??

?Yeah.? I wasn't sure where she was going with this.

?Well, your brother's gay then isn't he.? This didn't appear to bother her, but it did seem to interest her a little.

?What does that have anything to do with it?? I asked defensively. I guess that even if my brother had turned into an asshole, he was still my brother, and I felt a little defensive about him, even though God knows he didn't need to be defended. He'd kick the ass of anyone who threatened him, or looked at him the wrong way. He didn't really seem to need an excuse.

?Well it has a lot to do with it.? She sighed and sat down. ?I don't know where that earring came from. Maybe the previous owner of the house could tell you that, but I don't know, and I don't know why or how it does the things it does. But what I can tell you, is what exactly it does to its wearer.?

?Which is??

?It turns them into whatever they find most attractive. But you see, the trick is that it doesn't turn a person into what he finds most attractive about himself, but rather, what he finds attractive in other people. If he was straight, he'd have turned into a woman you know!?

?And if he thought that big, dumb, jocks were attractive...? I began to think about it. After I had transformed, I did think that I was pretty much the hottest thing in the world. And maybe, according to my own peculiar tastes, I had been.

?Then he'd become one himself. Its a curse, not a blessing, I tell you.?

I thought for a moment. ?If you knew about the earring, and knew that it was so bad, then why didn't you bury it or something??

?That earring is connected somehow with that house. It can only leave the house if it is being worn. If you try to carry it out, or something, it'll fall right through your hand. You can't get it out of the house unless it's worn. And a person who's wearing it will never willingly remove it.? She sighed. ?I had my own experiences with that thing, and believe me, I was so happy when it was removed. There's something about it that makes you want to try it on, and then...?

?I know.? I replied. We exchanged meaningful glances.

?Did he steal it from you??

?While I was sleeping, yeah.? I hesitated for a moment, before blurting out, ?Did you become a man??

She chuckled a little. ?Yes. You should be grateful it's off. You're better off without it.?

?Yeah but how am I supposed to get it off him. He's like three hundred pounds, and not fat. And he's gonna make sure that I can't get it off him while he's sleeping. He'd be stupid if he let me pull the same thing on him.?

?Didn't you say he was stupid now??

?Well, not that stupid. Probably. I can't count on him being that stupid anyway.?

Mrs. Walker sighed. ?Boy, I wish I could give you some better advice. But you should get rid of that thing as soon as you can. I tossed it into a corner of the attic. I guess I should have thought of a better hiding place. I can tell you, that if you get it off him, he'll be happy to be rid of it. But until then, you've got a problem to deal with.?

She sighed again. ?Now run along, you've got some planning to do.?

I nodded and stood. She walked me to the door. Just as I was about to leave, I asked: ?Why could we see that we'd changed but nobody else could? My dad thinks its normal, but I know he's changed. And when I wore the earring, my brother knew I'd changed too.?

?The new reality doesn't take you over if you watch him grow, or if you've worn the earring before. Since you already wore it, you know what it did and it can't fool you. And it can't fool people who watch when the transformations occur. Did he watch you grow when you put it on the first time??

I nodded.

?Then that's why.

I nodded. That made sense. I shook my head. What would have happened if Chris had never seen me grow? Would I still be that arrogant muscular prick the ring had made me? Would I have been that muscular son-of-a-bitch forever? What a disaster that would have been...

I wasn't exactly sure if I thought it would have been a disaster, though. I mean, getting that earring back into my ear was a very tempting idea. But I shook and chastised myself. I'd already seen how much trouble it'd caused.

I thanked her and left, my head spinning with information.

Dinner was once again a mostly silent affair. This time, not of awkwardness, but of a soft, smoldering animosity. The atmosphere in the room was oppressive, and I finished dinner early. I had to get out of there again.

Chris had come home all sweaty from work and proceeded downstairs where the same home gym still existed. Only its tenant was different.

I hated myself for finding him attractive as he came upstairs after his workout, naked and drenched with sweat which glistened from every sculpted muscle. Not only because he was my brother, but because he'd become such an asshole. I hated that this person was able to induce a boner.

But able he was, and I was quite lucky I was sitting at my desk playing World of Warcraft when he glanced into my room (and briefly ridiculed me for playing WoW and not being as sexy as him). I had quite the hard-on.

It was hard to distract myself as I played on the computer, waiting for Chris to go to bed. I was lucky today was Friday. Hopefully, nobody would find it unusual that I was staying up so late.

Finally, after hours of waiting, Chris finally went to bed. I waited an extra hour just to be sure that he was asleep. God, it was already 2am. I carefully sneaked over to his door, trying to be as silent as possible. I got the feeling that if he discovered what I was up to, he'd be quite unhappy. And it wouldn't be good to have a 300lb behemoth angry with me.

I jiggled the door-handle as quietly as I could. Locked. I didn't think he'd have left it undone, but it was worth a shot. Plan B was a little trickier.

Still stealthily, I tip-toed down to the garage. Not wanting to wake anyone up, I opened the garage door manually (which wasn't exactly silent, but the house was old and the motorized door sounded like a jet engine revving up. I expected to take off every time dad got the car out). Grabbing one of dad's ladders I walked around to the window to Chris' room. As it was a warm night and dad was always stingy about the air conditioning, Chris had left it open in order to try to coax in a breeze. It was a futile attempt, but it was lucky for me.

As silently as I could, I propped the ladder against Chris's windowsill. I slowly made my way up the ladder. I paused at the top and looked in. Chris was in bed. Things were going okay so far. I silently climbed into the room. So far, so good.

The window shut behind me. This was A Bad Thing. With big, friendly, capital letters. I gulped, and turned around to face my massive older brother, who grinned menacingly. ?You woke me up when you tried to open the door.? He explained. ?I'm a light sleeper.?

He pointed at the bed, which upon further inspection was stuffed with pillows. I'd fallen for the oldest, most clich? trick in the book.

Chris knew it too. ?And you guys say I'm stupid.?

I shook my head ?no.? He laughed. ?That's true. It's mostly dad. But still.?

He dropped the jovial act. On his face instead was an anger I'd never before seen in my little brother. Of course, he wasn't very little anymore (I've said this before), but it was something I'd never seen. Chris had always been the happy-go-lucky guy who never got seriously angry at anyone. It only confirmed my belief that this wasn't my little brother here, but rather an out-of-control figment of his imagination incarnate.

?You want this?? He pointed at the earring still embedded into his left ear. ?Too fucking bad.?

He punched me in the stomach. He hit me again. I got the feeling he was purposely avoiding the face, so as to not leave very obvious bruising. ?You say a word about this I'll rip your fucking head off.? I didn't doubt a single word of it.

He punched me for a third time, again in the stomach. Tears were rolling down the sides of my face as I silently cried out in pain, not daring to make a sound.

He flexed an incredibly peaked bicep. ?You like this?? He punched me again. ?Feel what that muscle can do. I know you like this.? He flexed a double bicep this time as I cowered on the floor. ?We came out to each other remember? Last year? Back when I was a fucking wimp?? He laughed. ?Look at me now!?

He tore off his jockstrap, exposing his nude body entirely.

I hated myself for getting aroused again. Of course, Chris noticed. He laughed. ?Yeah I don't blame you for finding this hot. I mean, look at me. I don't blame you for wanting the earring. Who doesn't want this?? He flexed his biceps again, turning his head and kissing each peak.

?Remember when you face fucked that kid the other day?? He asked.

I blinked before nodding. It seemed so long ago. I felt bad for the poor kid, Terry. I hated myself for the way the thought of forcing my cock down the kid's throat got me even more aroused.

?Well it's about time you found out what that feels like.? Chris sneered, grabbing my head and forcing it up against his diamond-hard abs. ?Worship me! I know you want to!?

And I did. I'll never forgive myself for that. I so wanted to worship the body my little brother now inhabited.

I wish it had been against my will, but I was only too willing to run my tongue across his beautiful, hairless abs. His entire perfect body was totally devoid of all body hair, even in the armpits. Below the neck, he was baby-smooth. And I loved how it showed off every single defined muscle on his body.

I ran my tongue further up his abs and onto his enormous, meaty pecs, briefly licking his nipples. I tried to continue on to his massive biceps, but he laughed softly and pushed my head down. ?No, only I can kiss my guns.? Which was quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I mean, who makes up rules like that when they're being worshiped? Dumbasses, that's who. But I wasn't about to argue with the 300lb construction worker who could probably annihilate me with his little toe.

I worked my way slowly down his abs again, pausing to run my tongue over his ripped obliques. As I did so, I felt something bump against my chest. Looking down, I noticed my brother's enormous cock had started thickening and was poking against my chest. Chris seemed to have realized this. ?I know you want it.?

I did. I slowly lowered down until I was facing the mushroom-head of Chris's sausage. I opened my mouth and slowly advanced on it.

I felt a hand on my head, and then Chris forced me to the ground. ?Who said you could suck my cock?? He demanded. ?Who gave you the right? Sucking my cock is a privilege! You havn't earned it yet.?

I continued my humiliating (if erotic) worship session. I never really had a foot-fetish so I quickly moved up to Chris's calves. I did take the time to notice, however, that my brother's feet were huge. They looked like they were size 15 or larger. It wasn't really something I'd noticed until I was forced within inches of them.

I moved up Chris's diamond-hard calves (although that description is getting pretty redundant, as pretty much every part of Chris was diamond-hard). I ran my tongue over the veins that covered his calves. I continued up his legs to his thighs, which were thicker than I was pretty much anywhere, and (once-again) rock solid. I looked longingly upward at his dick, all eleven magnificent inches of it, but I knew if I tried again, he'd only hurt me.

Instead, I moved to the back of his legs and continued up his backside. I squeezed his bubble-butt and he flexed his ass in response. God, he was hard everywhere. I continued up his road-map back, over the coils upon coils of rippling muscle. I stopped at his shoulders, though. I wasn't about to tempt fate. I moved back to the front and started licking his abs again.

?Do you want my cock?? Chris demanded.

I stared up at him.

?Do you?? He said again, louder this time, although still careful to be quiet enough to not wake our parents.

?Yes.? I murmured.

?Well you're gonna have to do better than that if you want to suck me! You don't deserve my cock!?

?Please.?

?Please what??

?Please let me suck your cock.?

?Not good enough!?

?Please let me suck your cock, master.? I don't think I've ever been so humiliated. Even now I'm humiliated by the memory. And even more, I am humiliated by the fact that I really did want it so badly. My little brother's dick. And I begged for it.

?Good. Suck it.?

I took my brother's enormous pole into my mouth. It was as hard as the rest of him, a marble pillar projecting proudly from his pelvis. Alliteration aside, taking the huge pole into my mouth was quite possibly the most erotic experience of my life.

As I sucked, I watched him start rubbing his huge hands all over his meaty body. I added my hands to the mix, rubbing his concrete legs, while he worshiped his own upper body. From the way his huge penis was throbbing in my mouth, he was enjoying this as much as I was.

Then one of his hands grabbed the back of my head and forced me further onto his dick. I almost gagged, and I only had half of it in there. With his hand controlling my head, he started face-fucking me.

I'd had enough. I let out a moan deep in my throat and started to cum in my pants. Chris laughed as he realized what had happened, but he continued face-fucking me, forcing his cock deeper and deeper into my throat with every thrust. I almost had eight inches of his huge meat down my throat when he started to cum.

I didn't really have to swallow. His cock head was already in my esophagus, so I really had to do very little as jet after jet of my brother's hot sperm shot down into me. It was so erotic, I almost came again.

I felt bloated and full from Chris's orgasm. His cock was still hard as he withdrew it from my throat. I half expected a sucking sound like a plunger being withdrawn from a blocked sink as he pulled inch after inch of his massive manhood out of my throat.

?That was a good one.? Chris sighed as I collapsed against the floor, feeling drained. He glanced over at me. ?What are you doing on the floor? You think that after one fucking cock-suck that you're done? Come on! You enjoyed that more than I did. You havn't even been punished yet.?

Uh oh.

?Strip!? Chris commanded. I was too intimidated to defy him. I stood there, pathetically naked in front of my godlike brother. I only felt more intimidated. Which wasn't helped when he started laughing at me.

?Fuck, you call that a body? I know I was pretty tiny before I got my hands on this,? he pointed at the earring, ?but seriously? I was like three years younger than you then! You're no more built then I was when I was fuckin' fourteen, and you're seventeen!? He kept laughing at me, which did wonders for my self-esteem.

?Turn around.?

I knew what was coming. ?Please, Chris, don't...?

?Don't tell me what to do!? He almost shouted. He seemed to realize that he was getting loud, so he continued more softly. ?A guy with a body like that? Don't try and tell me what to do you weak little fuck! Now turn around!?

?Please...? I begged. It was the second time I'd begged that night, and this one was almost as humiliating. And certainly more terrifying.

He punched me again. ?You say another word and I'll fucking crush you. Now turn around!?

I obeyed. I was unfortunate enough that there was a mirror in front of me. I could watch my enormous brother walking up behind me, cock at the ready.

?Bend over.?

I felt the enormous head of his cock rub up against my ass-hole.

?Don't make a fuckin' sound.?

He forced the head of his enormous cock into my ass. I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming. Sure I was gay, but no ass is meant to take an eleven-inch cock. Especially an eleven-inch cock that was proportionately huge in girth.

People told me how awesome fucking was. Well, my first time wasn't very fun. My brother was very rough. Once he'd gotten his cock into me the first time, he started pounding at my ass like a jackhammer. He seemed to have forgotten about the whole ?don't leave any bruises thing.? Not that he started hitting me again, but that he was so forceful I was afraid I wouldn't be able to sit down for weeks. My ass was getting pulverized by my brother's frenzied fucking.

What little pleasure I might have gotten out of being fucked was eliminated by the pain caused by Chris's savage ploughing of my ass.

And even though he'd just came when he fucked my face, he came with equal force in my ass.

Once he'd withdrawn, I collapsed for real this time on the floor. Chris looked down at me with contempt. ?Now you've been punished. Get out of my room.?

I stood up, which was very difficult given the pain in my ass. As I closed the door, leaving his room, I watched him walk up to the mirror and flex again. ?I'm such a god.? He whispered, as I closed the door.

I think that was the worst part. I very distinctly remember uttering those same words in front of a similar mirror in my room when I'd been the big one. And as I hated him for what he'd become, I realized I hated just as equally what that devilish earring had done to me. And I realized that they were the same thing. I had been just like Chris was now.

I didn't get out of bed the next day. I had to pull out all the stops to convince my parents that I was sick. It wasn't easy to fool doctors. I got the feeling that they knew I was lying, but didn't really feel like pressuring me for details. It was just as well. I didn't know exactly how they'd react to the idea that my brother, Chris, had raped me.

But, the previous night had only fueled my desire to get that earring off of Chris. Even if I didn't really have any idea how I was going to do it.

The next Monday was the first day of the first full week of school. In my senior year. This was not a good day. Especially since sitting down caused immense pain. I found whatever excuses I could to walk around, go to the bathroom, and stay on my feet.

?What's up with you?? Terry asked me. I looked at him. He had no memory that last week I'd been a hairy muscle-man who'd face-fucked him in the school bathroom. On the contrary, in this reality, where my brother had grown and not me, we'd become close friends in the few days we'd known each other last week.

?Long story.? I didn't really want to explain it.

?Get fucked hard in the ass?? He asked, then laughed. I laughed too. What a silly idea. I hadn't been fucked hard in the ass. No, no. My ass had been ravaged over the weekend.

Oh come on, I know it wasn't that funny, but I had to find mirth somewhere. It fucking sucks to get raped, especially by your brother.

Terry had guessed from the moment that we met that I was gay. Nobody else seemed to have been able to do so. I guess Terry actually had that whole ?gaydar? thing. One thing's for sure, I never got that gene. Which was unfortunate. It would have come in handy.

?You know I had a dream last night where you got huge and then let me suck you off.? Terry began. He had an odd habit of bringing up topics of conversation that normally weren't discussed. Like dream sex. That's not something you hear about every day.

?Was it good?? I pretended to play along, although I wondered if he was remembering that day last week in our other reality. Now there was an interesting thought!

?Oh yeah.? He grinned. ?You had like a ten inch cock.?

?Nine.? I bit my tongue.

?Huh??

?Don't exaggerate. I don't know anyone with a ten inch cock.? I quickly covered up.

?Whatever, dude, it was awesome.?

I shook my head. And then. Well. It's weird. I don't know exactly why I said it. It just, slipped out of my mouth. ?Would you do it in real life if you could??

?Hell yes!?

I couldn't believe I was about to say this, but, ?You know. I didn't lie when I said I don't know anyone with a ten inch cock. But...?

?Yes?? Terry took the bait.

?But I do know someone with an eleven inch cock.?

?You're shitting me.?

?It's true dude. And you won't believe who.?

?I'll bite.? Yes, Terry did. ?Who is it??

?My brother, Chris.?

?No fucking way!?

?It's true dude. I've seen it!? More than seen it, I thought to myself. ?And he's fucking jacked too.?

?Does he like being stared at?? I couldn't believe Terry was being so forthcoming.

?I think so...? I replied cautiously.

?Can you introduce me to him? I'd love to see him in person at least. And to see if you're fucking with me.? Terry laughed again, but he had an eagerness to his face. I immediately regretted bringing this up.

?Yeah I can, but dude, you probably don't want to meet him. He's a real asshole. Like, I'm serious. He is an absolute prick. You think you've seen cocky? Dude, you havn't seen anything. My brother is the cockiest son-of-a-bitch you'll ever meet. And not in a good way.? I tried to explain.

?He can't be that bad.?

Oh really? I thought. Terry looked so eager. It was kind-of cute. Of course, Terry was pretty cute. He had those boyish, innocent, good looks. And I knew he'd sucked cock before. He'd been incredible when he'd sucked me. Back when I was the asshole with the earring. There was no way he'd been that good without experience.

But I couldn't help but get the feeling that introducing a gay guy to my brother would be like introducing a small, cute, fuzzy woodland creature to a starving mountain lion.

?So... can you?? Terry asked again.

?I'll... think about it.? Terry didn't seem too pleased by the response and walked away. I sighed. I really didn't know what to do in this situation.

...Which was why I was very surprised when Terry showed up at the door to my house, uninvited. And a little discouraged in humanity. Seriously, how many cute woodland creatures walk straight into the lion's den?

Maybe Terry was a lemming.

?Who's at the door Pete?? Mom asked.

?A friend from school.? I replied, vaguely. I hissed to Terry, ?What the hell are you doing here?!?

?I wanted to meet your brother.?

?Okay, I lied. He isn't even big and he doesn't have a big dick. Average at best on both parts.? I desperately wanted him out of there. My ass still was very painful from my experience with Chris, and I couldn't help but feel that that was exactly what Terry had in mind.

?Oh now I know its true! Wow!? Terry seemed more excited than ever. Seriously, a lemming! A FUCKING LEMMING!!

He tried to enter. I blocked him. ?You don't know what you're doing! He'll fucking rape you.?

?You're exaggerating.? Terry dismissed it. I was about to tell him what had really happened on Saturday night when mom walked in, shutting my mouth immediately. No way I was telling her about that, nuh uh.

?Hello there! I'm Sarah Harrington. Pete, aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?? I winced.

?Mom, this is Terry Blake.?

?Nice to meet you.? Terry turned the cuteness on to full power. Mom didn't stand a chance.

?Come in, come in. What brings you here??

?Pete invited me over to help with some of his homework.? Terry lied smoothly. Had mom not been hypnotized by Terry's immense cuteness, she would have realized the lie immediately: I never needed help with schoolwork. But Mom was no match for Terry's sheer adorableness. Seriously, baby kittens didn't even measure up to the raw cuteness that Terry was emitting.

?Isn't that nice of you to help Pete.? Mom continued cheerily.

?Who's helping Pete?? Mom and I turned to face the door to the kitchen as we recognized Chris's voice, both of us adopting expressions of apprehension. Terry seemed excited.

And then Terry got his first good look at the new-and-improved Christopher Eric Harrington. His jaw dropped. I swear he was drooling as he viewed my sweaty, shirtless brother step into his field of vision, all three hundred pounds of him. And Chris had a hard-on. Of course. When did he not have one? Terry gaped at the missile that protruded from my brother's crotch, covered by flimsy mesh shorts but obvious just the same. 'Wow' I saw him mouth. He seemed at a loss for words.

Chris walked up to Terry. Chris wasn't significantly taller, maybe three or four inches at the most, but Chris's sheer mass made it all the more intimidating. Which, of course, was what Chris wanted. ?Who're you?? He asked, deeply.

?I'm Terry.? Terry seemed transfixed by Chris's sheer masculinity. He sounded out of breath as he spoke.

?There'll be time to get to know each other later.? Mom said quickly. ?Terry, are you planning on staying for dinner??

Chris answered. ?Of course he is.? He eyed Terry hungrily. I couldn't help but feel that my metaphor of the mountain lion and the lemming was becoming more-and-more appropriate.

Terry nodded. Mom seemed to have made the connection I made earlier and looked worriedly between the two, before walking into the kitchen. I watched her go before turning back to Terry and Chris. Chris had already started flexing his upper body subtly, whispering to Terry and gesturing at his huge dick. I couldn't hear what was being said, but I could hazard a guess. Terry nodded and the two of them walked upstairs together. I started to follow them, before mom called to me.

?Pete would you set the table?? I winced.

I walked into the kitchen. Mom looked at me and asked, ?Where's Terry??

?Chris went to go show him around.? Mom winced. I could tell she regretted calling me out of their sight.

?That's... good of him...? Mom said through gritted teeth.

?Yeah.? I muttered. We knew what we really meant. I finished setting the table quickly before following Terry and Chris upstairs.

I was sort-of tipped off by the moaning. The murmuring of ?Yeah you like that?? also was a clue. By the time I reached the top of the stairs, I had a pretty good idea what was going on in my brother's room.

I was not disappointed.

Terry was on his knees sucking on Chris's pole with gusto, looking as if he was having the time of his life. Chris was moaning softly and flexing his powerful body, his back to me. I could feel my dick harden at the sight of this huge stud getting blown and flexing a 22? bicep.

Terry saw me and his eyes widened briefly. I quickly motioned him to stay quiet. Thankfully, Chris didn't seem to notice. Having a mouth on your cock can really distract you, apparently. And I was even more thankful that Terry acquiesced to my request.

A crazy idea popped into my head. Crazy because it might work. And crazy because I'm pretty sure that I'd die if I didn't pull it off correctly.

I'd have to time it right, although it probably wouldn't be too hard to guess...

I stared at Terry and Chris, silently waiting. It wasn't as if they weren't putting on a good show for a gay guy with a muscle fetish, after all. I just had to stay quiet.

I watched as Chris grabbed the back of Terry's head and pulled it further down onto his cock. Terry looked surprised, but not alarmed as more and more cock slid down his gullet. I think the size shocked him more than anything else. He certainly didn't seem to object to Chris face-fucking him. He seemed to have been expecting it.

It wasn't much longer before Chris came. I remembered when I had the earring. I was always horny (although that might just have been part of my own fantasy) and it never took me long to come to an orgasm. God I almost creamed myself as I watched my brother's huge muscles tense as he began shooting a massive load down Terry's throat. I hated myself once again for finding him so incredibly sexy.

Through a stupendous mental effort, I began moving slowly and silently. Terry wasn't paying attention to me. Having an eleven-inch cock down your throat can distract you, apparently. And Chris was sufficiently distracted as well from the whole orgasming thing.

I made my move. It was almost too easy the way the earring slid out of Chris's ear. It just slipped out. Slipped off his ear so easily I don't think he noticed for a brief instant. Then, he tensed immediately and spun around, dragging a very surprised Terry around by the cock lodged in his throat, which would have been hilarious to see if there wasn't a three-hundred pound muscleman staring at me with absolute fury in his eyes. He pulled his cock out of Terry, who collapsed, exhausted, and began to advance upon me. My life began flashing before my eyes.

But with each step, he was getting smaller and smaller. His long blond locks flowed back into his head and restored his natural brown hair color. His face lost much of its masculinity and returned to normal. Of course, his entire body was losing its masculinity. His prodigious balls and cock shrank back to a normal size for a fourteen year old. And the enormous muscles that covered his body began shrinking until they disappeared entirely.

It happened very fast. In less than ten seconds, I was staring at my brother again. Not at the muscle man who'd posed as my brother, but at the real Chris. He continued walking towards me, before he put his arms around me and began sobbing like a baby into my shoulder.

?Pete? God, Pete, I am so sorry!? He cried. I wasn't exactly sure what to say, so I patted him on the back, uneasily.

?What... the fuck?? Terry stared up at the two of us. ?He... shrank? What's going on?? He was still out of breath from having nearly choked on eleven inches of man-sausage.

?It's all that fucking earring's fault!? Chris said, withdrawing himself from my shoulder. ?God, I was such a fucking asshole! To everyone. Pete, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to... I mean, I couldn't stop...?

I cut him off. ?I know Chris. Remember? I had it before you. It's not like I was the nicest guy in the world when I had it.?

?You didn't rape me.? Tears were still sliding down the side of his face.

?No... no I didn't. But you couldn't stop yourself. This thing...? I glanced down at the earring in my hand. ?This thing almost ruined both of our lives. And once it's on you... I couldn't control myself either.? I started crying too. ?I was as much an asshole to you as you were to me. Karma, maybe? Maybe I got what I deserved.?

Chris shook his head, but didn't say anything as he continued crying into my shoulder. After a minute or two, he withdrew his head from my shoulder, which was now visibly damp, and sat down on his bed. I sat down at his desk.

We sat there, silently, drying our eyes for a minute. Terry was still staring at us confusedly. ?So...? He began awkwardly. ?That earring made you grow?? There was that same strange eagerness in his voice.

We both stared over at him. ?You don't want it dude. It made both of us into assholes. First me, then Chris.? I explained.

?I became such a jackass that I ended up raping my own brother. I seriously hurt him.? Chris's voice shook as he chimed in. ?Do you really want to be like that??

Terry seemed to struggle for a second, before shaking his head, reluctantly. I could tell he really wanted it, but he understood our arguments. ?That was the best cocksucking experience I've ever had, though.? He muttered, laughing a little.

Chris smiled a little. ?Well I won't pretend it wasn't damn good on my end. And it was nice to be that huge. Everywhere.? We all laughed, a little uneasily. It was sort of an awkward moment, as one would probably expect.

We went downstairs to dinner. Mom smiled as the three of us walked into the kitchen. Everything seemed abruptly back to normal. It was almost jarring how quickly everything had changed yet again. ?What were you boys doing up there?? She asked, mostly to start conversation.

?I was showing Terry my computer set-up.? I replied. Terry nodded.

?That's nice, and ? oh, Chris.? Chris walked up to mom and gave her a big hug, wordlessly, before walking over to dad and doing the same. They both looked a little confused, as to what caused the sudden show of affection, but they appreciated it all the same. They'd both already forgotten about what Chris had done. Of course, in this reality, he never did it at all. Whatever, that is, it had been that had made them so angry with him. To this day, I still only have the gist of it. Chris never seemed willing to tell me. He still has the false memories, but I think he'd like to forget. And I respect his privacy.

Anyways, I put the earring into my pocket. I'd think of something to do with it later.

Chris walked into my room the next day, gloomy as ever. He'd been gloomy ever since the earring had come off. I think he was still haunted by what had happened. To this day, I think he still is.

He sat down at the chair next to mine and observed me playing World of Warcraft once again. I didn't begin conversation. It was obvious he was wondering how to begin.

Finally, he blurted, ?I joined a gym.?

I turned and looked at him, ignoring the fact that my rogue's health was dropping at a precipitous rate from the seven enemies I'd engaged for shits and giggles. Chris looked a little embarrassed.

?I hate what that earring did to me. I hate that I became such a fucking dick. But...? He paused, still looking awkward. ?But I did like being big. I liked the big muscles. I guess I'd like to be like that, just not such an asshole.? He finished awkwardly, looking at me, waiting for my reaction.

I smiled a little. ?Well I hope you realize you probably aren't going to get an eleven-inch cock from working out.? He laughed a little too.

?Yeah I'll have to settle for what I have there. I'm not complaining though.?

I nodded. I turned back to the computer and began my long trek back from the graveyard.

?What'd you do with it?? Chris asked, quietly.

?Do you really want to know?? I replied.

?Hell no! If I knew... I might get tempted to try it on again. And I don't want that.? His face was filled with sincere fear and contempt, at what he'd done under the earring's influences. ?And I don't want to cheat, either. I'll get big on my own terms.?

?Well then, let's just leave it at that you probably won't be finding it in the near future.? I murmured.

?You aren't going to keep it are you? I like you the way you are now. I don't want you to put it on again.? He looked at me with concern.

I smiled. ?I don't want it.? I think he could hear the sincerity in my voice.

He smiled too. ?Okay then.? He got up and started to leave.

?Oh and Chris.? I added, still staring at my rogue's corpse and hoping I wasn't being camped. Chris turned to look at me. ?Mom told me about you joining a gym earlier today. And if you ever need a lifting partner, well, I'll be there most days. I liked being big too.?

Chris grinned, the first genuinely wide smile I'd seen from him in what seemed like forever. ?Thanks Pete.?

I dropped the earring into the crack between the floorboards in the attic. It was poetic. There it was found, there it could be destroyed. Or, at least, the next best thing. The Sammath Naur it was not, but it would have to do. I hoped nobody would be able to find it there. I smiled again, I guess I've been doing that a lot since I got the earring off Chris.

Also, I really have to lay off The Lord of the Rings.

Anyway, that's the story. But in case you're interested, I'll fill you in on some of the stuff that's happened between then and now. Tie up some of the loose ends, y'know?

Chris and I joined a gym together. I worked out a lot, as much as Chris did, for a couple years, until I blew out one of my knees. I can't do most leg exercises anymore (although I can still do some), so I gave up the whole bodybuilding thing, though I wanted to stick with it. I still do a lot of cardio though, and I like to think I'm pretty damn ripped, even if I don't have an incredible amount of muscle. In fact, I measured my body fat a couple weeks ago and its around three percent. You ever see one of those serious sprinters? That's kind of what I look like now. I've got some good muscle, and I'm ripped as hell. I'm just not huge. Unfortunate, but what can you do? It's not like I could just wish my leg better. At least, not without some very expensive surgery.

I dated Terry for a few months. My cock is no longer the nine-inch python I'd once sported, but we still managed to have a good time with it. Eventually, we broke up. I think he never really understood what happened with the whole earring thing. And I think he secretly wanted it, even though he refused to admit it. I guess anyone who never had the misfortune to actually have the earring would want it. Only people who've experienced it can understand what a curse it is. I guess it's sort-of like what they say, you want something until you have it. Except in this case, you want the earring until it makes your life a living hell.

Oh I'm sure in some circumstances the earring might theoretically work. Not everyone is attracted to muscular jackasses, like my brother and I (and aren't we fucked up. I mean, what a weird fetish we've both got. What were the odds that we'd both have the same attraction?). But I think that even in situations where you think it might work, it'd still find some way to make everything go totally to shit. It's not good. I swear it's actively malicious. That old lady called it a curse. I agree with her one-hundred-percent. It's like the monkey's paw that grants wishes in that old story.

I said earlier that the ring became precious to me (partly for the Lord of the Rings reference) and for a while that was true. I guess I'm more like Gollum though. I loved it and hated it. But unlike Gollum, I'm rid of it. Well, rid of it and not burned alive in a lake of magma. The whole not-being-burned-in-a-lake-of-fire thing is always a plus.

Anyway, Chris went on and continued bodybuilding. Before I blew out my knee, we were great workout partners, always pushing each other. He eventually blew past me after my injury. He never got into the really serious bodybuilding. He never juiced, for example. He's more like one of those fitness models. A very big fitness model. Chris is now twenty-one and is about two-hundred-twenty pounds, at a body-fat level similar to mine, although slightly higher. He's not quite as ripped as I am. He still has an eight-pack though.

And since I know you guys are interested in this kind of stuff, we measured cocks when he turned eighteen. Mine's seven inches hard, his is just under eight. Not quite what we used to have, but neither of us is complaining. Especially Chris, the lucky bastard.

Chris came out in his senior year of high school. By then, he was one of the biggest fuckers in the school, so nobody really wanted to mess with him. Oh sure, there were some people who were bigger, but Chris got a lot of respect from people from his build and die-hard attitude towards getting big.

In college Chris sort of got a reputation for being the go-to guy if you were gay and looking for a casual hookup or a one-night stand. He didn't do this because he was an asshole or anything. I'm pretty sure he wanted (and still does want) to find a guy to have a personal relationship with, but until he did, he still wanted sex. I'm dating a guy now who once had sex with Chris (which, by the way, it was very awkward to discover) who said that Chris an incredible top. That's a rather disturbing thought ? I am his brother, after all ? but I'm glad he's enjoying himself in college.

I think the way Chris became so fucking stupid when he put on the earring really shook him. So, despite his willingness to continue a modeling career, he instead went into medicine. Sports medicine, to be specific. Realsports medicine, not that joke major you see all the jocks enrolling in. He's well on his way to his MD.

I'm in law school myself and will soon be entering the real world, where there are already way too many lawyers. Hurray for lawyers! Everyone loves us! There can never be too many!

I'm only kidding. I really do love what I do. And besides, not all lawyers can possibly be the leeches of society. I know one or two good ones, besides myself of course.

Seriously, I'm only kidding. But not really. I know a lot of lawyers who are scumbags.

And the whole experience did get me to go out more often, so I guess it was good for me in the end too. I even quit playing World of Warcraft!

Anyway, we're living pretty good lives. Although there was one thing that shook us up fairly recently. It was kind-of funny actually. I was with Chris at one of his bodybuilding competitions down in Baltimore (he goes to Johns Hopkins, the nerd). It's kind of ironic. Since the whole earring thing, we've been really close. I guess it's another good thing that came out of it.

But we saw this guy come in, huge as fuck. He was like the size Chris was when he had the earring, nearly three-hundred pounds. Not only that, he was really really sexy, and we could all tell that he had a huge cock from the bulge in his posing suit. My brother's got one of the bigger bulges at the competition, but this guy was massively hung. Funny thing was, he was introduced as Terry Blake. And sure enough, there was a little gold earring through his right ear.

Chris and I looked at each other for a moment. I don't think Terry saw us. We stared at him, stared at each other, stared at him again, etc. It was like one of those cheesy comedic moments on TV. Eventually Chris had to look away. I could tell he was starting to get hard from staring at Terry, and that wasn't good, as he was wearing nothing but his posing suit. We stared at each other, before saying, at the same time, ?Nah.?

We figured we'd let someone else deal with it this time.

So I guess that little earring's still out there. So if you ever see a huge bodybuilder named Terry Blake, I'd watch out for him. Something about him's probably fucked up. And if you can steal the earring, bury it. It's out of the house now. Maybe you can get rid of it, the way me and Chris weren't able to. But for the love of God, don't try it on. Seriously. I can't stress this enough. It will make you want to wear it. But you've gotta resist. It's no good. I can't say it enough.

If you see Chris or me, say ?Hi!?

I'm done writing. Chris is about to go on stage. Wish him luck!

The End.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2010, 08:26 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
This story was incredible!!!!
A real warning: be carefull what you wish for!
Reminded me of those stories about evil djins who make any wish they granted to turn into hell.

Quite a realistic story, apart from the ring stuff I mean, and very funny, specially towards the end.

I like your writng style

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2010, 08:35 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Nice conclusion A nice unique imaginative story.
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2010, 07:39 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Very enjoyable! Wonder how Terry found the ring!!!
Mike
  #5   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2010, 07:09 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Great story Speaker![/COLOR]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size