The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Zap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2010, 04:44 PM

Zap is on a distinguished road
Duran Stark: Unwanted Attention (Ch. 3)

First part: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...788#post124788
Second part: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...994#post124994

You should probably read the other two parts before reading this one. Er... That's about it. Please point out any problems you see, and any suggestions for how the story should progress are always welcomed!

Unwanted Attention

I made sure to wear my baggy hooded-sweatshirt today. At least it would mask my normal looking skin. How many people have to say this? My dad didn't want to hear a single thing I had to say about all this. Sure, the change was good, and I feel like I could take down the whole wrestling team, but it was still strange. I suppose he's too simple to grasp this concept of mine.

"Okay, kiddo - here we are." My dad stated as he parked in front of my high school.

"Alright..." I said, unable to mask my sour mood. This is really funny. I mean, I should be happy about all this, but I'm just so nervous about today. What are people going to say or think? Will they even recognize me? Heck, just without the pale skin, I look like a totally different person... I look like my dad now. So much for being my own person.

"Oh come on kiddo, don't be like that. Don't think too hard about it... We'll see Dr. Braun later. Just so he can say everything is fine and stuff! Then you'd feel stupid if for even bein' a sourpuss for no reason."

"I guess so... Well, later dad." I meekly replied as I got out of the car.

I scurried to my locker, expecting someone to call out my name and ask what's up. Strangely enough, no one did. They all kept their distance as they began talking to neighboring peers. As I walked by, I could hear bits of each conversation, each one either being about me or sounding like it was about me. With each person I passed, I think my face began growing redder and redder.

"Ooooooo~ Who's the cutie? I never seen him before! Anyone kn-"
"Hey, he looks like that guy Stacy has plastered all over her locker an-"
"Oh, ho, ho. What a sexy little thang... I think I know him, he looks li-"
"Who's the new dude? S-Stacy! You better stop fucking staring a-"
"I know, right? I wonder how he looks without the hoodie on. I be-"

High school life just got a bit disturbing. Though... I guess I was pretty good looking. Then again, I look like Gavin Stark. Of course people think I look good. I'm my dad. Oh... Here's my locker. Time to open it and get the hell out of here. As I began opening my locker, my the neighboring students eyed me. To them, they saw some guy rummaging through the Sick Kid's locker. How rude of me to be stealing my own belongings!

"Huh, what's this?" I murmured to myself, unfolding a piece of paper.

Dear Duran,

If you're reading this, you're probably all better now! I begged my papa to make Guy Braun let you be his final test subject. You must be so freaked out, but if you're reading this, then you must be normal now. You know, like a healthy teenager. Oh and I couldn't stay because the witch "needs" me to help her shop today. I don't even know how my papa stands her. I wish she were like your dad, sometimes. Kind and funny instead of haughty and annoying. How can people like that have the same type of career and be totally different? It's so stressful sometimes I jus-

Er, wait, scribbles? I think she notices she was going off track and took out half the damn paper. Heh, that's just like her...

Like I was saying, papa got Guy Braun to use the stuff on you. You're the last patient, and if it's successful, it'll go world wide. Can you imagine that? My papa and Mr. Braun's hard work curing all sorts of deformities. But I think it only works for certain things... If you're mad at me for making you a guinea pig, I'm so sorry. The fact of the matter is, you didn't have long to live, and a flu or other major virus would've killed you eventually. I figured this would be your last chance to get a new lease on life. Oh, I really hope you're fine and you're reading this... I'll give you a call after school. You better pick up.

Love,

Carlie

PS: My papa says Guy is always a procrastinator. You should give him a call to set up another meeting. He probably said for you to come next week, right? My papa said it should be within two days... How can a lazy guy like that be a genius?

Well... Wow... That explains a lot. I guess I should formally thank Carlie and Mr. Haze later. I felt ten times lighter after reading this nice little letter... Though, I now felt a bit heavier... Must be my imagination... Oh well, I don't have time to dwindle on it. I'll be late for my first class if I do.

---

"So you're Duran, hmm?" Ms. Ryan began, followed by a big sigh. "It's so unlike him to skip out class and hire a poor double to take his place. I'd understand this behavior from Derek, but not him."

She obviously believed every word I said... Not. Her loudness rallied up the rest of the class, making everyone look rather... Amused... This fine morning.

"Sickie stole my way of ditchin' class! How lame! You don't even look like him."
"I know, like, right? He's way too hot to be Sickie. I mean, Sickie was totally like a ghost. He does look kind of, like cute...."
"Did he hire a guy from the swim team or something to pose as him? That's way off!"
"Oh, oh! Sit next to me New-Duran, I'll take care of you~"
"Come on guys, lay off. Duran wouldn't do crazy shit like this."

"Raimundo Alvares, what have I told you about cursing in this class! ... Well, whoever you are, just go take a seat. I don't have time to be playing games." She said to me, shooing me out of her way so she can begin her math lesson. I sighed as I made my way over to sit next to Raimundo. Looks like I'm going to have a very hard time making people believe me. How surprising!

The guy she was scolding was my buddy. We were friends since we were toddlers. He used to be a fatty, and the way he spoke was kind of strange. His Spanish heritage came bundled with the ability to pronounce R's strangely (though now it just seemed sexy). We were both misfits, so we stuck together...Then puberty hit us both, I barely grew, while he blossomed into a stud, to say the least. I thought he'd stop being my friend after that, but I guess our bond was strongly established. I trusted him enough with all my secrets, I even told him that I was gay. I had no proof I was, but I felt a certain attraction towards males. However, I never really felt the full affects of "attraction" thanks to my body's strangeness.

Rai was a pretty handsome guy, I mean, if he were gay, I wouldn't mind being with him... But he's not. He stands at 6'4", and he's practically the epitome of manliness. He's heavily muscled, and seems to be growing bigger every month. His hair is usually a bit disheveled and kept short, and he had a line of facial that went from his sideburns and met down at his chin. It didn't matter what a person's preferences are, he or she could look at Raimundo and label him a stud from the start... Of course, he didn't know I thought of him this way. I hope he never does; it would ruin the whole brotherly bond we have going. Regardless, a Hispanic guy with cerulean blue eyes was always good to look at.

"Hey, Rai..." I whispered, poking him in his wonderfully muscled arm.

"It's Raimundo to noobies. Where the hell is Duran? You gotta know something if you're pretend to be him." He angrily responded, almost sounding worried about me. Heh, now I was tickled pink.

"I'm Duran. You got to believe me."

"Uh huh, right. Just shut the fuck up, I don't wanna hear your crazy shit."

"Well, okay then. You're still driving me home. Then you'll see I'm right."

I could have showed him the note Carlie left, but he wouldn't have believed it. It was typed up, so there was no way to prove it was actually from her. I guess I'd just have to wait...

---

Today went just how I expected it would. Everyone didn't believe I was Duran. Almost every girl said I looked like the model, Gavin, and asked if I was his son or nephew. Thanks to the new look, I have over 100 slips of paper with phone numbers on it. I wasn't buff or anything, but I guess I was just that good looking? The curse of being a model's son, I guess. The worst part of my day was gym class. I had tried to put on my old gym clothes to find they did not fit correctly. It was kind of embarrassing, but the girls (and some guys) really seemed to enjoy my snug shorts.

I also noticed something else before and after changing my clothes... When I woke up this morning, I was a bit leaner, but my muscles weren't defined or anything. However, now I had a decent six pack, and my chest muscles were starting to beef up. I did grow, even if it was just a bit more. I stepped on the locke room's scale, to see that I was now 135 pounds. I gained about 35 pounds of muscle under 24 hours. I think I must've beat a world record of some kind by now. Though even after the growth, I only looked like a normal teenager. Rai was also in my class, and he kept eying me every chance he got. It wasn't like he was attracted to me, he was doing it because I was some random jerk pretending to be Duran - of course he's going to be keeping an eye on me.

Speaking of Raimundo, he was driving me home now. I figured he would, he's not that hard to read when it comes to most things... Though, the silence was killing me. I reached for the radio's power button, but a swift punch to the arm stopped me. Mission failed!

"Ah, shit Rai, that hurts!" I yelled, stating the obvious.

"Don't fucking touch my radio. And I said it's Raimundo to strangers. Sit in that seat and don't say another damn word."

Wow, I guess I misread him on this one. He was much angrier than I thought he'd be. It makes sense, though. To anyone else, this would all just look like one horrible joke. The rest of the way home seemed to fly faster by than usual... He was really eager to get a definite answer, wasn't he?

---

"Hey dad, I'm home!" I called out as I entered my home.

I looked back to see Raimundo was in shock, or, he was in shock for just a moment. He pulled himself together, as if saying he still didn't believe I was the real deal. My dad should clear things up. He stepped out from kitchen, a barbell in one hand with a beer in the other... Wow, seriously Dad?

"Oh hey kiddo... And Rai! You two need anything? I'm goin' to be busy down here and stuff. Gettin' myself ready for a date with a certain nurse."

"No, we're okay, dad."

"Gotcha!" And then my father drifted off back in to the kitchen. Why the hell was he working out in there? Hm, then again, it is my dad. He's far from sane and rational.

"Duran. I think we should go upstairs." Raimundo didn't wait for me to respond. He took me by the hand and led me upstairs. He didn't sound angry any more, he sounded pretty upbeat, actually.

Last edited by Zap; April 9th, 2010 at 01:01 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Xander's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2010, 06:54 PM

Xander is on a distinguished road
So far, I still rather like this. Please keep going.
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2010, 08:10 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Just read chapters 2 and 3, and I like your style. I'm looking forward to the next.
Mike
  #4   Add to mimimi1234's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:27 PM

mimimi1234 is on a distinguished road
Wow,awesome. And it's cool that we don't have to wait like 1 month for the next part. Continue like this man.
  #5   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2010, 02:47 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Still enjoying it and looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!
  #6   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2010, 10:21 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
I'm liking this too. It's not the same ol' thing, and I like the character's inner voice.
  #7   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2010, 03:41 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quirky! I gotta say that this story is quirky - the pacing, the narrator's voice, the reaction of friends....

But I'm LOVING it!

Keep on going!

Mdlftr

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode