The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2010, 04:29 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Who's the kid brother now 2 - the sequel

You guys crack me up! I write a one-off quickie then I get pleas to write another chapter! Problem is, some of you want more lil bro domination while others want to see lil bro get his comeuppance. How to please you all? Well I’ve tried ….

Gideon

The barman could not have wounded me more if he had drawn a gun and shot me. Still clutching the ten dollar bill given to me by my rampantly oversexed little brother to buy him time with whatever nubile young female he was entertaining in our cabin, I was crushed to have been called a “kid”. Reeling from the blow, I stammered my indignation so unconvincingly that he demanded proof. That was when I realised that the fake ID establishing I was legally over 21 (a must-have accessory for any self-respecting college student) was lying in a drawer back in the cabin.

Embarrassed and flustered I beat a hasty retreat, wondering if I dared risk provoking Jay to retrieve the precious ID. As I stole away from the bar, I was depressed even more by the thought that my 16 year old kid brother had earlier been drinking freely. As I stumbled along the corridor, feeling miserable and dejected, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Spinning round I discovered it was the cute guy from the bar.

“Hey, don’t mind him” he smiled, his handsome face lighting up in a smile. “He was just being a prissy asshole.”

I smiled back and tried not to let my relief at his attention make my voice shake too much. I stared at him probably a little too long, noting he was taller than me and that his semi-formal collared shirt and jacket were definitely concealing an exceptionally buff body.

“Oh that’s alright. I get that a lot because I look young for my age” I lied. “Anyway, it’s my fault for not carrying an ID.”

“Yeah, I suppose” he shrugged. “Though I wouldn’t have said you looked too young. Too good looking and sexy maybe, but not too young.”

I gulped. I’d been right about this guy checking me out. Now he was definitely hitting onto me.

“I … umm … I … err …” I stammered, my cheeks blushing. “Don’t you … umm … have a drink waiting for you back at the bar?”

He bent forward, bringing his face closer to mine. I held my breath. For a moment I thought he was going to kiss me there and then in the public corridor.

“I don’t much care about that. To be honest I was only in the bar because I was bored. If I want a drink I’ve always got what I brought on board in a chill box. I’d be happy to share if you’d like to come back to my cabin.”

Now my heart was thumping so fast I thought my chest might explode at any moment.

“I don’t know” I heard myself resist. “I should really get back and check up on my kid brother.”

“Oh I’m sure your brother will be just fine without you for a while longer”, he soothed, not realising just how accurate his words were. “Hey, I don’t even know your name” he said, extending a hand. “Ethan.”

“Good to meet you, Ethan. I’m Mike” I said, placing my hand in his, relishing the firmness of his grip.

As I meekly followed him to his cabin, my mind was in turmoil. While my eyes were sending eager images to my brain of powerful shoulders that broadened out from Ethan’s tight butt and narrow waist, I knew I should be more cautious. After all I had only just met this guy and knew nothing about him. Moreover, unlike my sexually active little brother, I was still a hopeless virgin.

Ethan had the luxury of a single occupancy cabin on a higher deck. It was much more spacious than the one Jay and I shared, and it had a single bed large enough to have passed for a small double. He evidently liked to keep his cabin neat and tidy – one thing at least that we had in common. I followed him in and he gestured me to sit down in the cabin’s little armchair.

As he slid out of his jacket I held my breath at my first sight of the powerful forearms that protruded from his short-sleeved shirt. They were incredibly vascular, and were ripped with cords of muscle and sinew. Then he opened the wardrobe to hang up his jacket and began fiddling with his shirt to loosen the top buttons. This gave me a tantalizing view of the awesome muscle power he was packing on his upper arms. His cannonball biceps and horseshoe triceps had to be the result of many hours of dedication in the gym. When he turned round, a ripple of pleasure washed over me as I saw the sexy carpet of fur on his chest.

It was as well that I was wedged into the little armchair. Had I been standing, I’m certain my legs would have weakened and given way. As I tried desperately to maintain some composure in the face of such manly perfection, he demolished the remnants of my self control with a stunning smile. If he had swept me up in his powerful arms at that moment I could not have resisted. I cast about for some idle chatter to quench the fires of my burning ardor.

“So Ethan …” I began, “Have you come on this cruise all on your own?”

“Yeah. It just kinda took my fancy and here I am.”

“You’re obviously not a poor college student then?”

That stunning smile again.

“Is that what you are, Mike? Hell no, I was done with college a couple of years ago. These days I work in real estate. Doing quite nicely too.”

“So you’ve left the wife and kids at home?”

This time he threw back his head and laughed heartily. My dick tingled in appreciation as the effort made his neck balloon sexily with muscle and veins. When he had recovered from his merriment he fixed me with a knowing look.

“I think you and I both know I’m not the marrying type.”

He held out an inviting hand.

“That armchair doesn’t look very comfortable. Why don’t you come and join me on the bed?”

I accepted his hand and allowed him to pull me gently to my feet. As I settled onto the mattress beside him he threw a strong arm across my shoulders. Despite having just rashly and naively placed myself into the hands of a powerful alpha male, strangely I felt no fear of his motives. In fact I felt entirely calm, safe and wanted. Softly he planted a little kiss on my cheek before gently urging my lips to his and expertly taking control. I melted into his loving embrace, feeling like I was floating on a fluffy cloud of gratitude and longing. My very first gay kiss proved to be a much more sublime experience than I had ever imagined.

Soon we were naked on the bed, entwined in one another’s arms, lost in a private world of passion and desire. He was the skilful teacher, I was the eager pupil. When our needs were finally satisfied, Ethan lay on his back with me draped contentedly across the muscular contours of his body, my head nestled on his chest fur.

Burbling incoherently in a dreamlike state of blissful happiness, I ran a hand across a broad shoulder and down the upper arm where my fingers wandered playfully across his relaxed bicep. He responded to my touch by flexing, instantly causing the bicep to harden into a ball of rock-hard muscle.

“Hmmm, someone likes to work out” I murmured as I savored the steely hardness of the awesome peak.

“So you’re into big muscles?” he asked.

“Yeah, it’s a weakness of mine” I purred, moving my hand from his bicep to explore the vascularity of his powerful forearm.

“Then you probably wouldn’t have given me a second glance when I first arrived at college” he said. “I was just a lanky beanpole back then, barely 120 pounds of skin and bone. I was painfully shy and frightened of my own shadow, thanks to years of merciless bullying at school.”

Surprised, I propped myself up on his chest and stared at him in disbelief.

“Oh it’s true” he assured me. “Then one day I decided I’d had enough. I tried out the college gym and discovered that I took to weight training like a duck to water. It was a life-changing experience and now it’s an addiction. I have to get my daily dose of the iron and I’ve already discovered this ship has an amazing gym full of state-of-the-art equipment.”

My heart sank.

“I guess you’re not too impressed with my skinny body then?”

He grinned and chucked my head playfully.

“You idiot. I love your skinny body. I couldn’t believe my luck when you walked into the bar tonight. You’re exactly the kind of guy that gets my attention. I guess it’s probably got a lot to do with how I’ve totally changed my body. I love the feeling of being in control, of being the big guy, the strong, protective one. Believe me, Mike, knowing I’ve now got the power to sort out any asshole who comes my way is a total blast.”

As if to emphasise the point he suddenly sucked air into his lungs and inflated his muscular chest, almost dislodging me from my perch. Then he struck a double biceps pose, pumping his arms until the muscles hardened into granite peaks. It was a stunning demonstration of muscular superiority. I cuddled into him like a doting child.

“I almost went after that creep behind the bar” he continued. “I saw red when he treated you like a kid and I wanted to teach him a lesson in civility he wouldn’t forget.”

I raised my head from his chest and stared at him, doe eyed with gratitude. His handsome face lit up in a smile.

“But when you walked away I saw how distressed and embarrassed you were. So I came after you instead.”

I hugged him again. I had a feeling I might just be eternally grateful that he did. Ethan’s strong hands grabbed me gently under the arms and slid me up his chest until my face met his. Then he planted a little kiss on my cheek.

“I never gave you that drink I promised. How about I fix us up a couple of Ethan cocktails? I’ve got all sorts of stuff and a bunch of mixers in my chill box.”

“Sure” I answered, rolling off his body as he stood up.

My view of his barkeep skills was blocked by his broad, muscular back and mammoth shoulders. I drank in the sight until I could resist no longer. Clambering out of bed, I threw my arms around him and pressed myself into that solid wall of muscle. As I began to run my hands appreciatively over his body he responded by striking a pose. My dick went instantly hard as his lats flexed into massive muscular wings that flared out from his impossibly narrow waist. It was hard to believe that such muscular perfection as this was once bullied for being skinny and weak. He turned his head and smiled at my worship.

“You’re welcome to stay the night” he whispered seductively. “In fact I would love you to stay the night. But didn’t you say something about a kid brother you have to look after?”

Damn, in my excitement I had selfishly forgotten all about Jay. I checked my watch. It was gone 3am. I wondered if my jock brother might still be unleashing his sexual urges on whichever “pussy” he had succeeded in pulling, in which case my return would hardly be welcomed. Even if he was now alone and asleep it wouldn’t be long before morning and he would surely be alright. But then came that familiar guilt, gnawing at my conscience. My parents, I knew, were relying upon me to act responsibly. Much as I yearned to stay with Ethan, I knew it wasn’t an option.

“Yeah, my brother” I said disconsolately. “He’s not much of a kid anymore, believe me. But he’s still only 16. I suppose it’s the sensible thing to go check up on him.”

“Yeah, I guess” he agreed. “That’s a real shame, Mike. But you definitely should go.”

I winced at his words, suddenly alarmed by his disappointment. Anxious not to lose the most wonderful guy I had ever had the good fortune to meet, I turned him to face me and ran a hand gently over his cheek, feeling the manly stubble that was forming there. I kissed him softly on the lips.

“I’m sorry to have to leave, Ethan. I’d much rather stay, and I can see you feel the same. I hope this isn’t going to spoil things between us.”

He gave me a puzzled look before taking my hands in his.

“I’m not finished with you yet, gorgeous. Don’t you worry about that.”

Then he pulled me to him and released his grip in order to cup his hands under my ass. I felt his body tense as he lifted me gently into the air for what proved to be a long, lingering farewell kiss. As my feet left the ground I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. My already hard dick began to buck against his abs at his seductive demonstration of effortless power. When we broke the embrace I had some difficulty struggling into my denims. Much to his amusement my dick was still throbbing at full mast, turning my attempts at dressing into an unwitting comedy act.

I already had the key in my hand as I approached the little cabin I shared with Jay. Peeved at having to leave the blissful experience of my very first gay relationship, I was hoping Jay might still have the door double locked from inside. I had already made up my mind that I would turn about and run straight back into Ethan’s arms. To my disappointment the key turned in the lock. I gingerly pushed open the door and peeked in to discover that the cabin was in darkness. I clicked on the light and saw that, but for the chaotic mess of clothing scattered about the floor, it was empty. Of Jay and his mystery lover there was no sign.

I decided to prepare for bed and wait for Jay to appear. It wasn’t long before the door flew open and Jay barged in, barefoot and naked to the waist but for a T shirt slung casually over one shoulder. His legs were clad in his trademark baggy sweatpants. My eyes nearly popped from their sockets at the sight of my little brother’s muscled torso. It was obvious he had been working out in the ship’s gym and he was awesomely pumped! Every muscle and sinew rippled with power and his radiant skin was laced with prominent blood vessels pumping oxygen to his muscles.

He threw the T shirt contemptuously among the other clothing littering the floor and clambered out of his sweatpants, his thick, flaccid manmeat flopping out unrestrained by any underpants. His legs matched his rippling torso, his huge thighs bulging with thick slabs of muscle. Seemingly oblivious to my presence and at my open-mouthed fascination, Jay began to amuse himself by posing in front of the cabin mirror, smirking and purring at his display of awesome teen power. I sank onto the edge of the lower bunk, trembling with awe. That was the moment he graciously lowered himself from his pinnacle of preening self-esteem to acknowledge my presence.

“Are you takin’ in the show, little boy?” he snorted. “Can you see what an insignificant fuckin loser you are compared with your kid brother? Fuck, and this is only the beginning. I’m going to turn myself into a total muscle stud and rule your sorry ass.”

Despite feeling cowed and unnerved by his bullying attitude, it seemed like the time spent with Ethan had stiffened my resistance to his intimidation.

“Jesus, Jay, just listen to yourself. You need to keep a grip on reality. Okay, you’re getting big and powerful and I really am impressed. But you’re still my 16 year old kid brother and you’re not half as grown-up and indestructible as you seem to think you are.”

At my words he swaggered slowly towards me, holding his dick in one hand, fondling it at my eye level and causing it to swell seductively. I forced my gaze away.

“And maybe you should consider Mom and Dad. They’ll be devastated if they find out how you’re behaving.”

Jay laughed hysterically at my words.

“I should think about Mom and Dad? Oh fuck, that’s a good one, Mikey. They’ve always been too busy fussing over their favorite son to bother much with me. And Dad’s a fuckin embarrassment anyway. He’s even more of a skinny dork than you are.”

My eyes were drawn back to his dick which had been responding to his attentions by swelling and thickening just inches from my face. Recklessly I threw all caution to the wind.

“What’s the matter, Jay? You expecting me to help you with that? Don’t tell me an awesome muscle stud like you still hasn’t managed to score in bed?”

He staggered back in surprise, his hand releasing his throbbing dick which was now so engorged that it stood to attention all by itself. I knew instantly that my words had been cruelly accurate. His advances had been spurned a second time, which would explain why he had gone to the gym to work out his frustration.

Determined to strike an air of casual indifference I stood up. Ignoring his open mouthed stare I climbed into the top bunk, lay down and turned my face deliberately to the wall. Then I held my breath. But the expected torrent of abuse from Jay never materialised. Instead, without another word, he switched off the light and threw himself heavily onto his bunk. I recognised the mood only too well. It was one of the sulks he had always been so good at when he was younger.

I smiled. For all of Jay’s maturity, rippling muscles and cocky bravado, he was now lying on his bunk wrestling with disappointment and self-doubt. I, on the other hand, was glowing with pleasure and anticipation. This was definitely going to be a much more interesting vacation than I had imagined.

(end)

Last edited by gideon; April 11th, 2010 at 07:16 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to gideon For This Useful Post:
ebbgbgtr (October 15th, 2012)
  #2   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2010, 04:47 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Great story Gideon![/COLOR]
  #3   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2010, 01:36 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This is a nice turn of events.
  #4   Add to yedboh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2010, 08:34 AM

yedboh
Exceptionally good read, written well and drawing on one's imagination. Surely there is more to follow, without becoming ridiculous and unbelievable!
  #5   Add to khsbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2010, 09:19 AM

khsbig is on a distinguished road
(end)?

please tell me there's more. ...it sounds like it was just getting started.

i second yedboh "without becoming ridiculous and unbelievable"... i like stories i can picture myself in... and hate when things are overexaggerated/superhero-like.

:-)
  #6   Add to krims44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2010, 09:29 AM

krims44 is on a distinguished road
Great reversals you got going on in the story. Would like to see if Jay grows-up to be a better person or perhaps he will go down a path of the dark side.
  #7   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:32 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I think you meant to say "more to cum...," not "end."

xoxo

Richard
  #8   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2010, 06:41 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
That was just fantastic!
  #9   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2010, 08:50 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Did you write this for me (just kidding). Only thing missing is the show down between the two BIG alpha males.
  #10   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2010, 09:57 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great ending! Great moral!
Mike
  #11   Add to rogsats's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2010, 08:24 AM

rogsats is on a distinguished road
please continue!!!
  #12   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2010, 10:35 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
hey gideon hope your doing well. looking forward to another installment should you have an opportunity to write

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options