The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2010, 12:11 AM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Uncle's Jail House Muscles PT1

As I sat in my old Buick, waiting outside the gates of Madison Prison, I wondered to myself if my uncle Bill would ever change. He had now been locked up for 5 years, this time for stealing some cars and selling them for parts. But this was his life and this was of course not the first time he went to prison. Once it was for drug possession, another time for having an unlicensed firearm. He was a regular fuck up. He was my mothers brother and had become, since her death several years ago, my responsibility. It seemed unorthodox for a 22 year old to have to take care of his 45 year old uncle but so was my existence. I however was one of the only responsible people in my family. My sister moved out west to become famous but has since been working in an old dinner stylized to look like some joint from the 50s. My dad was a helpless drunk, and here I was on my own. But I had a car, an old one but it got me where I needed to go, and an apartment and a descent job as a credit checker as I took classes at the local university.

The gates slowly swung open and a group of men stood there waiting to be released back into society. Other cars of people waited for their release, maybe hoping things would change like I was. As the former prisoners filed to their respective families, I wondered what uncle Bill would look like. I was 16 last time I saw him and from what I remembered he was an average looking guy. About 5?9 feet tall, 180 pounds. He was a handsome guy from what I remember with darker skin, brown hair, and a chiseled face. Last time we were together, he was staying at my mothers house and they fought over his drug use and loose women. It was about 1983 when he was arrested and I wondered if he changed over the years. He had tattoos before and I wondered if he would come out with more. As I looked around, I saw a humongous man walking over my way. My eyes were fixated on his body. He was wearing a short sleeve button up jean shirt that seemed 2 sizes too small for his incredible body. The buttons were near bursting around his large gut, the strings of the buttons pulling the fabric together. The buttons could not be fastened around his giant chest, revealing the crevasse where his two meaty pecs touched. His arms were explosive at what appeared to be 22 inches relaxed. The short sleeves clung tightly around his massive shoulders, not even capable to come down to his biceps. His shirt was tucked, barely, into his black pants which clung to his legs like they were spandex from the sheer size of his leg muscles. He was an absolute muscled god.

I adverted my eyes and tried to look for my uncle so the muscle man would not see me. As I scanned the disbanding crowd I could not spot my uncle.

?Hey Alex, long time no see? a deep voice boomed from the rolled down passenger window.

I turned to see the massive man bending down into the window. As he bent over, my eyes were glued on the cleavage his huge pecs made. His face was rough and oddly familiar.

?Sorry, have we met?? I stuttered from intimidation and awe.

?Ha you always were a jokester? he said as he opened the door and got into my Buick. As he sat down the car shifted from the weight. I then realized this was my uncle. But not how he once was. Now Uncle Bill was a flow blown stud with a power lifter?s physique.

?Uncle Bill! Sorry I did not recognize you. You look different..? I said awkwardly.

?Ha it?s alright kid. I had some time on my hands so I decided to hit the weights out in the yard.?

His huge body eclipsed mine. I was skinny and lanky, only 5?9 and 150. Uncle bill was easily 300 to 350 pounds and his chest, viewing from profile, could have been 62 inches around and massive.

?So how was jail?? I stammered. He gave me an awkward look.

As we drove to my apartment we made little talk. I wanted to hear about how he came to posses such an amazing physique but he didn?t mention it. We pulled into my building and parked the car. My uncle had nothing to his name except for the clothes on his back. The court collected all his possessions because he could not afford court fees and lawyers. We made our way up to my flat and I opened the door. It was a vary large and old 2 bedroom apartment but looked like no one even lived there from my few articles of furniture and no pictures on the walls, the white washed walls and rough wooden floors bounced the light around the room and made it appear even larger.

?Well this is it, I guess? I said humbly.

?Well this is nice. Look at you kid, your own place and shit.? He flashed me a handsome smile. He had a light beard from not shaving and his big chin connected right into his thick bull neck.

?I have to take a crap but make yourself at home.? I said as I made my was to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror over the sink and thought about my big buff uncle. God he was sexy beyond all reason. How could I think this way about my uncle?! But damn?

I exited the bathroom and saw him standing by my window talking on the phone and smoking a cigarette. He had unbuttoned the buttons on his shirt and he was rubbing his massive muscle gut with his free hand. 6 thick brick like abs pressed against the skin. His smooth upper body was beyond words. I was almost drooling. He got off the phone and peeled off the rest of the shirt, bulging with veins and thick muscle.

?Hey you got any clothes I can borrow??

?Uh yeah sure?? I said and went to my room. I grabbed the biggest t shirt I had which was only a medium (I am pretty small). I brought him the shirt and looked at it inquisitively. We both knew it would be way too small but I wanted to see his massive body stuffed into a little t shirt. He lifted the small fabric and began to put his arms through the sleeves. It was tough for him to even get it on- his massive 300 pound body stretched the fabric. He finally got it on but he looked quite ridiculous as his massive body stretched the fabric.

?Thanks kid.? he said and swaggered to the bathroom. I was going to enjoy my uncles stay.

To be continued. (Seriously I?ll get to it)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erinbbby For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), Mad Dog (August 31st, 2013)
  #2   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2010, 11:03 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Very nice scene. Can just see the uncle packed into that tight shirt, like a 20lb beef sausage in a 5lb casing.
  #3   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2010, 12:03 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Make me cry Uncle!

Exactly the kind of story I love to read. PLEASE continue it soon. You have me hooked.
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2010, 11:21 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Awesome, I like your fantasies.
  #5   Add to Meathead's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2010, 06:19 AM
Gotta Get Huge

Meathead is on a distinguished road
I can't wait to read more!
  #6   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2010, 01:17 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Hope this continues. Sounds like a man who is all about strength & not just look pretty. Won't have to worry bout anyone breaking in with a man that big around.
  #7   Add to Muscle_Knight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2010, 04:05 AM

Muscle_Knight is on a distinguished road
Awesome start to a story, can't wait to hear more!
  #8   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2010, 01:02 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Uncle's Jail house Muscles Pt 1

Great start to a story Hope the uncle helps Alex get Huge also. On behalf of all the guys who read this and other stories THANK YOU, THANK YOU very much. They may not all comment but I think it is the times we live in.
They are too busy and worried about other things So I am saying it for them Thanks You.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options