The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Before + After Transformations
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Before + After Transformations Exclusively for real-life transformation photos

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to jsmi123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:37 PM

jsmi123 is on a distinguished road
Journey to Beefiness begins!

Hey there! so I've been a lurker for a while now, but after some recent events, I feel it is time to officially begin my journey to beefiness!

For the past year I've been going to the gym, but I haven''t been able to put on ANY weight. I'm ridiculously skinny, being 6 feet tall but only 140 pounds. But then I started doing this Super Squats routine, which helped my strength a lot, but still no weight increase. So finally, a few weeks back, I bought this hardcore weight gainer from GNC thats like 2000 calories a serving, and kept doing super squats while also integrating other body parts into the workout, and in a week and a half i out on 10 pounds. This was very encouraging, so now I am continuing with this workout regimen until I am satisfied! my goal is 200 pounds for the time being, but once I reach that, I'll probably keep going. Currently I am 155 pounds (another five pounds in a week! Whoo!) and I'll post some pics once I reach 170. Which will hopefully be soon!!!
  #2   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2010, 04:44 PM

BIGJOEY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BIGJOEY
bro i would suggest that you eat whole foods more than using a weight gainer. a precentage of it is sugar which if your not careful will become fat. Try this" 6 meals 1-1.5 g of protein per 1 lb of body weight. carbs should be the same and make sure u have good fats ( almonds, walnuts , flax oil) in your diet. try a 40-40-20 split. if your proteins carbs and fats are correct then your calories are correct. base your food intake on your weighing 10lbs heavier than you currently weigh.besides squats you need other basic mass building exercises, deadlifts, barbell curls, bench press etc. protein drinks for most are usless since they are a lot of sugar and other usless crap in them. for supps take the following, creatine, glutamine a good multi till u gan some decent size then add in bcaa( branc chain amino acids). and you can then try other things. if you have questions on this let me know.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options