The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gingy123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2010, 07:59 PM

gingy123 is on a distinguished road
Jake's New Muscle Friend - [Chapter 1]

Okay, long, long, long, long, ridiculously long time lurker, and first time posting a story on here. I know it's rather crude, relative to the great talent that exists on these forums but I decided to give it a shot. Hopefully there will be more to come. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Jake was a bit of an atypical teenager. 5?3?, and a little over 120lbs, he had never really amounted to much in his short life of 18 years. But his father always tried to teach him that no matter what life throws at you, it?s best to make do with what you are given. Unfortunately for Jake, he wasn?t ever given much. Jake wasn?t particularly smart nor was he athletically gifted and although he had a cute overall look, he never amounted to much in society. And so, with no friends and an average grade in school, he wasn?t really looking forward to graduation or his socially mandatory prom trip.

The prom trip had been the tradition of Maple High School since any of the small town?s inhabitants can remember. The graduating class would all hop on the town?s only school bus and go to South Beach, Florida for a week. This experience usually gave the students a culture shock but became a necessity to prepare them for the real world, outside of little Whitepines, Florida. Little did Jake know he was in for the biggest shock of all!

Being gay was never really discussed in Whitepines as the town?s inhabitants had never really had to cross that bridge. Anyone who was gay quickly moved out of Whitepines and went to live where they could find people who were like them, someone with whom they could be with.

Jake was quick to learn that his sexuality didn?t really fit in with the norm at Whitepines. He couldn?t fathom how someone could really be attracted to a girl. The softness and daintiness of a woman was a huge turnoff for Jake; he much preferred the raw masculinity of any of his senior classmates. But be that as it may, Jake was too shy to do anything about his sexual desires and didn?t want to be seen as the ?weirdo?, even though he kind of already knew that?s what people thought of him. He didn?t have any of the raging hormones the other kids had and obviously did not end up chasing the girls in his high school life, like all the other boys in the town.

The day soon came where all the senior teens of Whitepines would leave their parents behind for a week and Jake was truly indifferent. He wasn?t going to party hard like a lot of his classmates had planned because he simply wasn?t friends with them nor was that the type of thing he would do. So Jake had planned to spend this week maybe on the beach reading a book, or staying in the hotel, either way, it was going to be a crummy vacation.

When they arrived in South Beach most of the teens who had never ventured outside of Whitepines jaws were on the floor; even on the ride over. They simply had never seen anything like the city of Miami. So many different cultures and nationalities, so many sights and sounds, it was almost too much for them. Jake hadn?t seen anything like it either and was pretty amazed at everything. The teens all loaded off the bus and quickly checked into their hotel room as they wanted to go out on the streets and explore. Jake was planning on just staying in for the day as his roommates who were stuck with him were long gone and hadn?t bothered to invite him. But he quickly decided, ?You know what, I may never be in South Beach again, why don?t I make the most of it?!? And with that he marched downstairs and out into the sights and sounds of Miami. He had no shame that he had no friends to accompany him. He was going to enjoy South Beach with or without friends. He meandered his way to the beach and lapped it all in. Everything was so pristine and beautiful; the sun, the waves, and all the sights.

After half an hour of just walking around the beach and general exploring he stumbled upon a muscle pit where a bunch of really masculine guys were all working out, lifting heavy weights Jake could only dream of lifting. All the guys seemed to be gathered in the pit with all of their attention focused on the big, central bench press. Jake couldn?t really see over the big bodies of all of these guys but he could see a barbell going up and down with what seemed to be like two thousand pounds stacked on it. And then all of a sudden, he stood up...

If Jakes jaw dropped before when he first saw South Beach, his jaw was now on the floor. There, standing before him was the most masculine, sexy, muscle beast he had ever seen. The god stood at what must have been at least 7 feet. Muscle upon muscle showered his frame. Jake had no idea of guessing how much this stud weighed but he was definitely 5x heavier than Jake was. The blond stud had pecs like gigantic pillows and the cleavage in-between could have easily engulfed Jake?s calf. His biceps were a sight to behold, definitely twice as big as Jake?s 25 inch torso. The muscle shirt he was wearing did little to hide his ten pack. The man reeked of masculinity. With his blond hair and blue eyes that could stop traffic alone, this stud was a true sight to behold, above all else.

Jake felt like he was going to faint just looking at the sight of this tower of a man. The stud for some serendipitous reason noticed and walked over to tiny Jake. He put the largest hand Jake had ever seen on his should and with a reaffirming smile, asked ?Hey, are you okay?? and smiled a perfect pearly white smile.

?Yo-you?re an absolute god!? exclaimed Jake.

A look of understanding instantly came over the stud, like he was more than used to this type of attention. ?Yeah, I know little-man.?

?Y-your pecs must have more muscle than my whole body combined!?

?What, these old things?? And the stud quickly bounced them in rapid succession. ?Hey, you want to feel them? Oh, of course you do! Who wouldn?t? Go on and cope a feel.?

Jake was way in over his head. A minute ago he was innocently exploring South Beach and now, he was the center of attention of this muscle beast who had just asked him to cope a feel of his ridiculously huge pecs. Surrounded by all the people in the pit and staring at the stud?s congenial eye contact, it was all too much for Jake and he quickly fainted.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Peter 2636's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2010, 08:14 PM

Peter 2636 is on a distinguished road
Great start! I hope there are more chapters coming.
  #3   Add to DASimon777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2010, 08:17 PM

DASimon777 is on a distinguished road
Wow, it was definitely good for a first story. I'd love to see where it goes. I'm wondering how long this took to write. Slowing down a little may help. Good though.
  #4   Add to Buff500's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2010, 08:22 PM

Buff500 is on a distinguished road
Nice intro! Can't wait to see what happens next!
  #5   Add to gingy123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2010, 05:25 PM

gingy123 is on a distinguished road
Thank you =).

@Dasimon, your definitely right about it being a bit rushed. It's just that I was getting really bored with the introduction and wanted to speed things up a bit. lol. I am going to try and pace myself more for the next chapter.
  #6   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 06:24 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Pretty good for the first effort! Remember to pay attention to structure-- I think that's what you are alluding to. Sometimes the "boring" bits you refer to are necessary to set up the story properly and thereby lies the challenge of keeping the reader's interest until the payoff.

The only way to get better at writing is to keep at it, so keep up the good work.
  #7   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 06:37 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
I'm loving this intro! You can make a really good story from this. Also, maybe this is just me, but you might make the "boring" parts more "exciting" for you by adding some muscle into them? For example, maybe you could show how much the character loved muscle before the story began or some of the guys he admired in the past? Just a suggestion, loving this so far!
  #8   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
This is a great first effort. Maybe it resonates with me personally because I know just how Jake felt on his first trip to South Beach. Keep going and slow it down, we love the details, think of it as foreplay.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options