The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iucb4u3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2010, 11:13 PM

iucb4u3 is on a distinguished road
Muscle growth surprise

I was always a jock in High School. Got to be 170 pounds and pretty lean. Not as big as I wanted, but it got me noticed. When I got to college, I wanted to really get big. I worked out hard and put on 10 pounds of muscle my freshman year, but it wasn?t enough. I asked around, and found a guy who sold me some stuff which he told me was the best thing available. I didn?t believe him. At first. Within the first month, I gained 10 pounds of muscle. I had to start buying new clothes. By March, I was 220 pounds of lean, rock-hard muscle.

I worked out six days a week, intensely. Lifting was more important than anything to me. I had to get HUGE. Next came my boyfriend. Matt and I shared a room and a bed. He was 135 pounds and lean. He fuckin? loved my muscles. When I was around, his cock was always swollen. It didn?t help that I generally didn?t wear clothes in the room. Hell, I barely wore clothes at the gym. Only enough for them to not try and kick me out.

I came home one afternoon, my muscles exhausted and swollen from an intense workout. Matt looked up from the computer when I walked in and smiled. He got up and came to me while I dropped my bag by the door.

?Good workout?? he asked, as placed both hands on my meaty pecs and kissed me. I gave him a taste of my tongue and then pulled away.

?Fuckin? awesome, as always,? I said, flexing my right bicep.

He quickly put is lips on it, kissing it and licking at my sweat. He was hard already. So was I.

I let him worship my bicep for just a minute before I put my hand on his head and pushed him down. He didn?t resist. He pulled my shorts around my ankles and attacked my cock.

?Oh fuck. That feels good, Matt. Suck it. Harder. Suck me off.?

I groaned in ecstasy. That little fucker sure knew how to work a cock. His head bobbed quickly up and down, taking all of my hard meat. I began to growl like an animal. He was so hot. I didn?t even bother trying to hold back, but let my orgasm take me. As I yelled with pleasure, Matt started to pull away. He normally didn?t swallow and I normally respected that. But today, for some reason, I didn?t. I had both hands on the sides of his head and I kept him from pulling away as I began to shoot my load. His eyes widened and he looked panicked, but I would not let him go. He swallowed as much as he could. His warm mouth around my cock made me shoot even longer. The cum just wouldn?t stop and I kept thrusting into his mouth with each wave of pleasure.

Finally, it stopped. I was breathing really heavy, sweating again. I let him go and he pulled off my cock, gasping for breath. He looked up at me with fear and anger.

?What the fuck?? he gasped. He was on his knees still, staring up at me, when something strange happened. He grabbed at his stomach and doubled over.

?Matt!? I yelled. ?Are you alright??

He didn?t answer, but moaned in pain. He fell to the floor, his arms wrapped around his stomach and his legs up in a fetal position.

?It fucking burns!? He managed to say.

I watched him, stunned. This had never happened before. Then I noticed. He was actually getting bigger. It was slow at first, but I wasn?t dreaming. He always wore a sleeveless tshirt that was pretty tight and jeans which didn?t leave a lot of space to grow. As I watched, these began to get tighter on him. His muscles had started to grow on their own. His shoulders got rounder and his arms started to look fuller.

?What the fuck??? he yelled. He must have felt his clothes getting uncomfortably tight, even for him.

I reached down and help him stand up. He was still hunched over, breathing hard. I could see his chest really filling out the shirt and his jeans were like skin. His chest heaved with his breathing and I heard it start to rip at the seams. His jeans didn?t want to seem to give, but they eventually came apart, too. His clothes hang in rags from his swollen body. His chest was massive. I could see his lats spread out like an airplane. His thighs were bigger than my waist. And it seemed like it would keep going.

He was a foot taller than me now. His cock, which I knew was pretty long, had to be a few inches longer now. Almost as if all this new weight was too much, he staggered. He was on a knee, with one massive arm bracing him. The swelling seemed to be stopping.

I stepped back, my jaw wide open. I couldn?t believe it.

Matt looked up at me. I couldn?t tell what his expression meant. I was so confused.

Slowly, he stood up. His head almost reached the ceiling. He had to have been at least 300 pounds, if not bigger. He was absolutely ripped. Every muscle was defined and swollen. He looked down at me, over the massive bulge that was his chest, which rose and fell with his deep breathing. His hands were clenched.

?Matt?I?shit!?

?What the fuck,? he said, his voice so much deeper, echoing off the walls of our tiny dorm room, ?did you do to me?? I still couldn?t tell what his reaction was.

?I don?t know!? I stammered.

He looked at himself. Raising both arms, he flexed them. His new biceps were massive. They snapped into place, two steel balls.

?This is fucking AMAZING!? He yelled. The walls seemed to shake.

I still couldn?t speak. Within seconds, my scrawny little boyfriend had grown almost to twice my size. I was a little scared.

He looked back down at me.

?You used to be so big. Now you?re shit compared to me!? He was gloating. He was more surprised than anything. I could definitely tell, though, that he was turned on. His cock didn?t lie.

?What do you think of my body now?? He growled, hitting a most-muscular pose.

?I think you?re the hottest thing I?ve ever seen.? I managed.

?Damn straight I am!? He said. He absolutely loved what had happened to him.

?Matt,? I said, ?can I feel your muscles??

He laughed out loud. The room shook again.

?Of course. I want to share like you?ve shared your amazing body with me.?

He knelt down in front of me and flexed his biceps again. His huge, erect cock was laying against my chest. I reached up, barely able to get my hands on both of them they were still so high up, spread out and huge.

I squeezed them as hard as I could, but I couldn?t make a dent. His cock was so hot against my chest and it was leaking precum. I squeezed my pecs around it. He jerked with pleasure as the sensation shot through him. My hot muscles wrapped around his massive cock must have been amazing. He groaned, closing his eyes and bucking his hips.

?That feels great,? he said, rubbing his cock up and down my torso.

I reached my arms around his cock, wrapping it in my muscular arms. His cock was now surrounded by hard, hot muscle. It was driving him crazy. He started to fuck my body like the whole thing was one big cunt. Leaning forward, he knocked me on my back. I held my grip, and pulled my legs up so that they pinched either side of his cock. He began to fuck in earnest, the floor vibrating with every thrust.

In no time, I heard him growl, felt his body tense, and then felt a burst of hot liquid on my face. He kept thrusting, making load after load of cum shoot from his cock like a cannon. His climax pushed me over the edge and I started to cum myself. My jizz worked to lubricate his cock and he kept thrusting. The cum wouldn?t stop. I started swallowing as much as I could.

And then, I felt my stomach start to burn.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iucb4u3 For This Useful Post:
msclpatrol (August 24th, 2013), muscle405 (May 9th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2010, 10:58 AM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
the next few chapters should provide interesting reading
  #3   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2010, 02:56 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I can't wait for part 2 to watch the narrator (does he have a name?) get even bigger than Matt. I love muscle growth stories where cum makes people grow!
  #4   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2010, 11:28 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Niiice. Loved Matt's attitude over his new size.
  #5   Add to SeanMcGuire's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2010, 01:42 PM

SeanMcGuire is on a distinguished road
Great story, can't wait for part two!
  #6   Add to ernest_one23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2010, 06:35 PM

ernest_one23 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad View Post
I can't wait for part 2 to watch the narrator (does he have a name?) get even bigger than Matt. I love muscle growth stories where cum makes people grow!
hell yeah!
  #7   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2010, 01:56 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
Part two? Everybody says they can't wait for part two of this story . . . but it seems qujte clear to me that this is the complete short story. I mean, doesn't the last sentence seem like an END to you? If I had to guess, that guess would be that this is a one-part short-story and that nobody should expect a "part 2".
  #8   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
yeah it easily could be a one shot; for some reason "open" endings work really well for something never to be continued.

meanwhile--fucking HOT. amazing pace--not a lot of detail but i surprisingly didn't mind...
anyway, love growth + sex. I would love to see what how big that jock gets off his cum (and if matt's cum has any effect on him too ) but i can always just imagine all that i suppose :P

great story, hope to see more from you soon--either of this story or somethigg else!
--ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options