The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to lordwylder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2010, 11:36 PM

lordwylder is on a distinguished road
The Lost Son: Torsec Part 3

Yes, I know, years later, but better late than never.
--
Part 1
Part 2

Vic was a short skinny Chinese guy with glasses who was probably 130 lbs. soaking wet. His stature, his size, and the boyish look to his face had people mistaking him for a teenager, even though he was 25, he was still But beneath that weak exterior was the mind of a genius. Vic was a physicist whose talent for strategy was unmatched in D&D, go, chess, and just about every other geeky game he had ever played.

?This better be good, pain-in-the-ass,? he mumbled at Cory?s familiar front door, as he rang the doorbell ?I?m missing Torchwood right now.?

The door opened, revealing taut brickwall abs clad in a bright blue at Vic?s eye level. The damp sweatprint of the shirt clung and delineated each line in the man?s torso. A whiff of something musky, primitive, and yet, alluring, surrounded Vic. Wait, What was he thinking? Guys like this pounded on him in high school. Better get out of here ASAP. Still, he couldn?t stop the involuntary hitching of his dick, which he quickly stepped sideways to try and hide. Vic avoided looking at the guy?s face; lest he give the guy the wrong idea. ?Sorry, wrong apartment,? said Vic, turning around.

Vic suddenly found the hallway shifting around him as he found himself seized and yanked into the apartment. He couldn?t help but let out a yelp. He tried kicking and twisting but it was like trying to shift a human skyscraper. Vic began to panic as the door slammed behind him. ?Let me ??

?Vic,? boomed the man, silencing the struggling geek with the inherent command in his voice. Then, more gently, ?Dude, you idiot? said Cory. ?It?s ok. It?s me.?

Vic looked up, and suddenly felt like he was a deer caught in highbeams. All he could think about was warnings in old stories to never look upon a god, lest you be cursed with remembering.

And a god this man was. Those sharp blue eyes that were like laser beams of pure dominance, that ridiculously Disney-hero square jaw, with that magazine-perfect stubble, highlighted perfectly with a single Star Trek stud earring.

Wait. Star Trek stud earring.

?Cory?!? Holy shit this fucking sex beast was?no. ?It can?t be you.?

God-on-earth nodded. He lowered his massive hands. ?Relax, Vic. Just relax.?

Vic?s voice quickened, whether from fear, from panic, or from repressed arousal, he couldn?t tell. This couldn?t be the fat geek who had gotten jumped in high school by guys who looked like him. Vic?s eyes widened, slowly, NOT savoringly, took in the man?s unendingly broad shoulders, the extraordinary guns hugging an equally dense torso, the rising ? holy shit, his dick was fucking ginormous!

And getting bigger by the moment.
Vic swallowed a dry swallow. His voice was almost a whisper. ?The fuck happen to you??

?My destiny.? The man, because no way Vic?s mind would accept that this was Cory, tensed his muscles and bucked his hips forward quickly, shredding the flimsy material, revealing a cock twice as thick as Vic?s own arm and probably just as long. It was bigger than anything he had ever seen, giving new meaning to the phrase hung like a horse. He was pretty sure horses would be jealous of that cock.

?Touch me,? came the command.

?Hell no! I ain?t no?homo.? Vic?s voice came out in a squeak as he saw the size of Cthe man?s massive cock. He tried to back away from the god-on-earth as he approached, but wasn?t too successful as Vic was already against the front door.

?Go ahead. Touch it.? There was something sensual in Cory?s voice, this aura of command that Vic could not disobey. Vic reached out with his fingers, to touch the tip of that soft skin. There was a static-like jolt, that sent a shot of warmth through Vic as
the man let out a little breath. ?More,? he groaned, a command that could not be disobeyed.

Vic let out another whimper, and then an exhalation of awe as he placed both hands, sliding them on that thick fuck muscle. It was so big he couldn?t even touch his fingertips with both hands wrapped around the god?s cock. It was like nothing he had ever seen, this cock that defied anything he had ever heard of.

?Go ahead,? said Cory. ?Lick it.?

?I?m not gay,? said Vic. But he couldn?t resist tasting the tip, sticking his tongue in that slit.

The charge that ran threw Vic was almost electric, from Cory?s cock, through his tongue to his own small dick. Vic stiffened instantly, as he tasted Cory?s sweet precum, the most luciously addictive thing he had ever tasted. It was like tasting liquid sex and desire. Vic?s body took over. His mind screamed that he wasn?t gay, he shouldn?t be sucking another guy?s cock, but oh fucking god, this was delicious, sweeter than candy. It was a taste that Vic had never known that he had been searching for all his life. He had to have more. Every single fiber of his being demanded that all his energies, every single bit of him be focused on making this man produce more of that sweet delicious drug.

And the music! The man?s growing moans only intensified Vic?s desire, rumbling through Vic?s little body. Vic?s eyes flicked upward to the meaty pecs that were skin tight against the shirt. Before his almond shaped eyes, he saw shirt buttons slowly go pop pop pop. Cory had his arms flexed back. Vic heard the sound of wood crunching and saw the desk behind Cory, the one he must have been clutching, fall to pieces. And slowly he saw Cory?s shirt begin to tear, and omigod it was the hottest thing, watching that muscle stretch tear, stretch tear stretch tear that shirt with each of Cory?s ragged breaths.

Vic couldn?t take much of Cory?s muscle cock in his mouth, but his mouth was big enough to just swallow the head. He sucked harder, kneading Cory?s balls, sliding his hands along the glorious delicious precum leaking from Cory?s head, from Vic?s mouth.

?Oh Fuck? Cory said suddenly.

And that was all the warning Vic had before, Cory?s cock unleashed an ocean of cum down Vic?s throat. He could feel that hot fiery liquid, all the way down into his stomach. Vic relished it. It was power, man, sex, desire, need, muscle, ecstasy, euphoria, all mixed in one white creamy liquid. Vic wanted it all. He swallowed as much as he could but the little man couldn?t take it all. He was drowning in it. It drenched him spurting all over his face, hair, clothes. It covered Vic, soaking into his skin, warm, feeling like liquid power itself. Vic liked the cock until all the cum was gone, and then kept trying to lick it off his own hands, suck it out of his shirt. ?Mmm. Taste so good. Gotta have more. Argh. So good.?

But the liquid was rapidly disappearing. The disappearing cum startled Vic into coming to his senses about what he had just done. Vic looked at the man, who simply wore the same oddly arrogantly satisfied smile Cory used to have when some intricate archaic plan of his succeeded in D&D. That was the smile that infuriated Vic, and brought him to his senses.

?Cory!? Vic boomed, with the deep husky voice of a man much larger. Vic?s eyes widened as he put his hands to his throat. ?Whoah. What happened to my voice??

The man ? Cory ? simply smiled.

Every single muscle in Vic?s body suddenly tensed. It was that moment in time before something incredible happens, before the wave crashes, before starting gun is fired, that tension, not just held, but gathering, recoiling readying for something explosive.

Then the wave crashed, the gun fired, and the power was rocketed through Vic?s body. The energy ricocheted throughout him, punching waves of power that seemed as if it soaked every cell within his body. Rounds of muscles punched upwards and outwards from his back, bending Vic forward, as the black t-shirt began to split. The sounds of more tearing from his thickening neck, widening shoulders, expanding biceps were a symphony to the power being made manifest in Vic?s increasingly masculine flesh.
He brought his hands to his face, feeling his jaw resquared, his cheekbones inch higher, his forehead brought lower. The effort inadvertently flexing his biceps, sending another tremor back towards his biceps that finally shredded the sleeves of his shirt.

?Agh!? Vic cried. His head suddenly rocketed back as heavy pecs with tight dime-sized nipples burst forward, solidified, and inflated. Tiled abs punched through his stomach remaking them into a wall that looked as if it could bounce bullets off of.

?Oh god,? groaned Vic, his enlarged hands reaching for his crotch. The effort stretched out his back and completely shredded the rest of his shirt into limp rags, matching the shorts shredded around his tree-trunk like thighs.

But that wasn?t the best part.

From the remainder of his shorts revealing a cock that was so freakishly big, Vic couldn?t believe it was attached to him. And yet it was growing bigger by the second. Vic wrapped his hands around his cock, sending a jolting notice to his slow incoherent head, that yes, this growing beast was his cock. It was so thick that even with his newly massive hands, Vic couldn?t even encompass the whole length. ?OH, Fuck yea.? Vic immediaetely began to jerk himself off, using the power that was still inside him, putting those new muscles to use in a speed so fast, his fists were a blur on that muscle cock. ?Ah,? he moaned. ?So fucking big, yea, I?m a fucking muscle beast now.? He looked over at Cory, who was watching him with pure muscle lust in his eyes, his own hands rubbing his massive cock. But no longer was Cory the only muscle god in the room. Vic reveled in the power still throbbing within him, making him the most perfect specimens of humanity alive.
?You like this?? growled Vic, pointing his muscle cock at Cory. ?You made me into this fuck monster, because you want to fuck me isn?t it?? He snarled stepping forward, challenge in his voice. ?I don?t think you can take me. I don?t think you can take this massive muscle monster.?

Cory simply raised an eyebrow, his blue eyes infuriatingly amused. ?Oh? But you are my muscle beast, to do as I command. And I command that you cum right. Now.?

Cory?s word echoed through Vic?s body. In a split second, Vic realized two things:

1) all that power before? Little waves in preparation for the tsunami to come
2) And this tsunami was going to irrevocably change his life.

The power detonated, seemingly from every pore, every fiber of Vic?s muscled body, in one final gargantuan explosion of masculine sound and cum.

--
There was light.

Vic realized he was staring at a popcorn ceiling. A 1960s popcorn ceiling like the one Cory had.

And with that, everything came rushing back to Vic.

Vic put his hand on his head, saw the massive forearm, looked downwards and was barely able to see beyond his pecs.

?Holy shit!?

Then there was that ? Cory?s pure commanding voice again. ?Like what you see??

Vic looked up. There was the god-on-earth again, sitting in an armchair, wearing a black silk tattered road, looking, for all intents and purposes like a sleekly satisfied lion surveying his domain.

Vic flexed his biceps and watched them jump. ?What did you do to me??

?Introduced you to your new destiny.?

?Fuck yea.? Vic flexed his bicep, which jumped up even higher. ?Look at me! I?m fucking built. Ain?t no one gonna to mess with me now.? He grabbed his cock, feeling the massive balls that hung beneath them. He stood up, tried to walk, forced by his sizable package to strut forward. He looked at Cory with those dark sexy almond-shaped eyes. ?You gonna tell me how this happened??

?Well, it?s like this??
---
After Vic had listened to the whole story, all he did was shake his head.

?What you don?t believe me??

?No. The funny thing is I do believe you. Certain things make sense now.? All the bits and pieces, things he had wondered about, and had dismissed all began to fall into place. Cory. ?Are you sure you want me to be your Lord Martial??

Cory?s gaze was something straight out of legend. ?More sure than anything. We have a war to fight. And I know you?re the best man for the job.?

Vic stood up. ?Alright. The important thing is that I begin planning.?

Cory frowned, a very similar frown to the old Cory. ?Planning? We haven?t even discussed who else we need to recruit, or found out exactly what we?re supposed to do.?

Vic couldn?t help but rub his hands all over his ripped pecs and abs. He had the body he had always secretly fantasized about. ?You know as well as I do, that Ned and Jack,? Vic said, naming their other two D&D buddies, ?will be perfect. You don?t need me for the next few days, and so I?ll be planning.?

?What is it again you?re going to be planning.?

?How many guys and girls I?m going to fuck. Man, this body was made for fucking,? Vic said almost to himself. He turned back to Cory. ?No seriously, if there?s a war going on, there are things you need to prepare. We?ll talk later. But right now I need to borrow some clothes.?

Cory stood up. ?Heading home already??

?Fuck no. I?m going out and getting me some ass. I think it?s time to start smashing some stereotypes and show just how fucking muscular and sexy an Asian man can be.?

--
To Be Continued (hopefully sooner rather than later)
Next Installment: Follow Vic? Or continue with Cory?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to brahms97's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2010, 08:53 AM

brahms97
So glad to see this story continue! I had almost given up hope. Now all I want is... MORE!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options