The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to justwantmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2010, 12:19 PM

justwantmuscle is on a distinguished road
Muscle growth by mail

Just a fantasy that I played out on the phone with another user. Not well-written, but I hope enjoy. I think I accidentally switched names halfway through. Please give feedback:

?You got it in the mail and you?re going to trust it??
Matt couldn?t believe it.
?Man, I?m fucking tired of being so skinny. I wanna get huge. I?ll try anything,? Steve said, opening the box.
?But what if it?s bad for you, Steve??
?They couldn?t advertise it if it?s bad for you.?
Matt opened the bottle.
?Steve, wait?don?t do it??
Matt didn?t listen. He put the bottle to his lips and started guzzling it. He emptied it in one go and put the empty bottle on the counter.
?Well, how do you feel??
?Nothing. I?m not feeling anything.?
?How long do you have to wait??
?I don?t know. Wait, there is something. I?m startin? to feel all tingly. You know like when your leg falls asleep?but all over.?
Matt looked down at his body. Something was definitely going on.
?Matt, look at your arms.?
Matt?s arms did seem to be getting a little bigger. Matt flexed. The muscles seemed to stand out a bit more. He flexed the other arm. They could both definitely see something happening.
?Matt, I?I think it is working!?
Matt raised an arm and flexed his bicep. There was now enough muscle to make his arm jump when he flexed.
?Fucking awesome!? Steve said, reaching up and putting a hand on the bicep.
Within another couple of seconds, Matt was filling his clothes. New, hard muscle was inflating all over his body. His shirt and shorts were becoming very tight. He continued to flex and stare at his new muscles as they grew. The seams on his clothes started to strain and rip. Suddenly, they exploded off of him, leaving only his straining briefs.
His new body was incredible. He seemed to not have an ounce of body fat. Every muscle was huge and defined. He seemed to have gotten at least a foot taller, too. Normally, he and Matt were the same height. But now he was a head taller. His shoulders were large, round spheres of muscles, his chest overhung his abs by inches, his abs were chiseled and his legs were bigger than Steve?s torso. He still didn?t stop growing. As Matt continued to flex, his muscles swelled even more. Finally, the briefs also shredded, allowing a massive, veiny cock to flop loose.
?I think it?s over.? Matt said, flexing both his biceps.
?Uh huh?.? stammered Steve.
?This is fucking AWESOME!? Matt roared. Even his voice seemed to have changed. It was deeper and louder. The floor vibrated slightly when he spoke.
Putting his hands on his hips, he spread his lats and tensed his legs, which shot up into solid pillars of muscle. Steve stood in awe.
?What do you think of that, little man?? Matt asked, grinning evilly down at Steve.
?I?think?wow?? Steve stammered.
Matt began to run his hands over his own body. He cupped his massive pecs, feeling how firm they were, even unflexed. He tightened his abs and ran the hands up and down the steel washboard. He flexed his legs and squeezed them, not able to put a dent in them.
?I must be at least 500 lbs. Let?s go see.?
He began to walk upstairs to the bathroom. The floor shook with every step. Steve followed, still in shock.
In the bathroom, Matt put a foot on the scale and started to step up when it cracked beneath him. It couldn?t hold even half his body weight. He just laughed.
?Alright, Steve, what should I do with this awesome body??
Steve still couldn?t think straight.
?I?um?how strong are you??
?That?s a good question. Let?s see.?
He went back downstairs and picked up the phone book. He tore it in half like it was a sheet of tissue paper.
?OK, that was too easy. What else??
Not waiting for Steve to reply, Matt went over to a wrought-iron lamp and picked it up. He bent it in half with no effort.
?Shit, this if fucking AWESOME! I LOVE THIS POWER!? He yelled, smiling. ?Hey, c?mere.?
Before Steve could move, Matt grabbed him by the front of the shirt and lifted him up like he weighed nothing. Matt laughed again.
?Don?t worry, buddy. I won?t hurt you. But I need a challenge! This isn?t hard at all!?
He put Steve down again.
?Let?s go!?
?Where are we going, Matt??
?To the garage. The heaviest thing we have here is a car.?
Matt opened the garage door and stepped outside.
?Matt, you don?t have any clothes on!?
?That?s right. Why would I hide this body! I?m a fucking musclegod. I don?t hide!?
Matt reached the back of the sedan parked in the garage and put a hand on either side of the rear of the car. With barely an effort, he lifted the entire car into the air. He held it up for a minute and then let it down. He hadn?t broken a sweat.
?Fuck, Matt, that?s amazing!?
?That is, isn?t it.?
Matt?s cock had started to get a little hard. He reached down and stroked it gently.
?This really turns me on, Steve. I love being this powerful. But I want more of a test. Get in the car.?
He grabbed the keys and threw them to Steve. He opened the passenger side and crammed himself in the passenger seat.
?Where are we going, Matt??
?Just drive me to the mall.?
They drove in silence for a few minutes before Steve pulled into the parking lot.
?Take me over to one of those semis that?s over there.?
Steve did as he was told. Matt got out of the car and walked to the center of one of the trailers. He crouched down and was barely able to get underneath it. He positioned himself and straightened his legs. His shoulders pushed against the underside of the trailer and even though he actually had to strain, the entire trailer was raised into the air.
Matt let out a growl of triumph and then put the trailer back down.
?See how fucking strong I am, Steve! Shit, that?s power! I love it.?
Matt?s cock was starting to get even harder. The veins were sticking out even more.
They looked up when they heard a golf cart approaching, driven by one of the mall cops.
?Un oh,? Steve said.
?What the hell is going on here? Who the hell are you??
He was obviously shocked at the site of a naked 500 pound muscled teen in his parking lot.
?That?s none of your fucking business, you fat fuck,? Matt growled.
?Matt, don?t?? Steve whispered, sounding panicked.
?I?m afraid you?re going to have to leave. Now!? the cop said, panic in his voice.
?I?ve got a better idea,? Matt said. He walked over to the golf cart and picked it up on either side. He started to strain and the metal began to buckle, as his arms crushed the sides of the cart. Holding it in midair, he continued to squeeze it into a ball, which he then threw away. His cock was fully erect by this point.
?Now get the fuck out of here, you piece of shit!? Matt yelled.
He got back in the car.
?Let?s go, Steve. I?m done here.?
Steve got in quickly, afraid of what would happen if a real cop showed up. He drove quickly back to Matt?s house. Matt was crammed in the passenger seat, barely. His now rock-hard cock was sticking up between his knees. It was leaking a constant flow of clear pre-cum.
Once back at the house, they went upstairs to Matt?s room.
?Steve, I really need to cum. My cock is so hard it hurts.?
?Matt, you know I?m not interested in guys like that.?
?Yeah, too bad.?
He was slowly running his hands up and down the massive shaft of his new cock.
?But I don?t need anyone, anyway.?
He put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. All of his muscles tensed as if they were going to burst through his skin and his cock got even harder, pointing straight out in front of him. Suddenly, he gasped and his cock erupted. Without any help, he was shooting a massive, thick, white load. Steve was hit with a rope of it, which knocked him back onto the bed. Matt?s dick continued to shoot out an amazing load, shot after shot. Within seconds, the room was dripping with it.
Finally, he relaxed. His muscles softened and he opened his eyes.
?Wow,? he said, laughing, ?that was some orgasm.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to justwantmuscle For This Useful Post:
dartagnan (January 11th, 2013), littledude (January 8th, 2013), MrSerpent (January 8th, 2013), myoder (January 9th, 2013), oxdude (January 12th, 2013), penguin2k (January 9th, 2013), rocketdog (January 8th, 2013), sexiscriptor (January 12th, 2013), sp00ner4 (January 8th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
damn that was pretty hot actually :P

would have liked more detail/elaboration on the growth--oooone parapraph?? ;p but still hot man love how much matt loves his power

i vote they order at least two more vials of the stuff--each knocking back one--and get it on for real ;D it really was a shame that steve thinks he's not gay for matt, who knows he may discover how much he likes it :P
--Ille

Things happen.
  #3   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2010, 09:07 AM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
is there going to be more bro id liek to see him do more of this sorta thing heehee or get even bigger!
  #4   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2010, 05:24 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Fantastic cocky power scene.
  #5   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2010, 07:05 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
amazing work, it would have been so much hotter if there was more detail and longer. Hope to see more sexy stuff like this.
  #6   Add to iucb4u4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2011, 09:47 PM

iucb4u4 is on a distinguished road
Awesome! want to see him get off on his power even more!
  #7   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2011, 02:23 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
i liked it! good one
  #8   Add to musclesrlife's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:46 AM

musclesrlife is on a distinguished road
Amazing story!

Quick Reply