The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to youngtrevor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2010, 02:53 AM

youngtrevor is on a distinguished road
My Brother's Keeper Part 2

Part 1

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=19850

Part 2

WEEK 1

Several days passed since I met the self-claimed wizard but there were no signs of changes, not even a subtle one. Even though I had stormed out of the store that day, some part of me still wanted to believe what he had said to me. It was a really stupid thing to do but I couldn?t help it. Through my whole life, I had been living in my brother?s shadow. He was always much bigger, stronger and taller than me and excelled in every sports he played. When we were younger, there were the times I actually looked up to him; in my eyes, he was perfect. But as we were growing up, so was his hubris. He started to push me around all the time and treat me like shit. I wished he?d become a little nicer to me, but he got worse year by year.

At least, I was used to this. It was normal to be bossed around by him. But after the thought of the possibility of the change came into my head, I became fairly miserable. False hope can be devastating. Since that day, when I woke up every morning, the first thing I do was to check out my body hoping something has changed while I was sleeping and of course I was just the same as before. It was extremely frustrating. Today was no exception. For a moment I thought my biceps looked a little bigger than before, but I dismissed the idea. It was probably because I wished it to happen too eagerly. I got a little worried, for I was overly obsessed with it. I should get real; magic doesn?t exist. What was I thinking? I sighed and came out of my room and went downstairs.

Then I heard the irritated voice of Mark from the kitchen. ?Look, dad, I?m telling you, this is really happening. I shrunk two inches and lost 15 pounds in a week. This has to be some kind of serious disease but the doctors said that I?m perfectly healthy. I need to see another doctor.?

Shrunk two inches and lost 15 pounds? I couldn?t believe what he just said. I ran to the kitchen in an instant and there he was standing. He really seemed a little shorter than before. He still towered over me but I was certain that he really shrunk a bit.

?I?m not proud to say this, son, but my insurance is crappy and my job doesn?t pay well, so we can?t afford another doctor,? dad said to him with a concerned look on his face.

Mark looked pissed off but he knew dad had little money, so he didn?t argue further. Then he threw his anger on me as always. ?What the fuck are you staring at, you little shit??

?Nothing. I?m sorry for whatever I did,? I said meekly. Lucky for me, he was more concerned about his shrinking problem than about me and rushed out the door. After he left, I wasted no time and ran to the bathroom scale and stepped on; I held my breath as the numbers calculated, and they stopped at 145. So I gained five pounds last week. It wasn?t my imagination after all; the magic was real! Mark was losing his muscle mass and I was gaining. As I flexed my arm and felt my biceps which were definitely a little bigger, a huge grin formed on my face. ?I?m gonna get bigger than you Mark. I?m really gonna get bigger,? I thought aloud.

After a little while, I allayed the excitement and became aware of a problem; Mark said he lost fifteen pounds but I only gained five. It didn?t add up. I was supposed to gain what he?d lost. I contemplated about it for a bit and concluded that there must be some delays in the transference. It was the only logical explanation. So I decided not to worry about it any more; it might take a little longer but I would get what I wanted eventually.

WEEK 2

Mark?s shrinking didn?t cease. Now he was only five-foot-ten and 175 pounds. Although he was still fit and athletic, he started to look more like a swimmer, not the big quarterback like he used to. His pecs and biceps are noticeably diminished. He tried to conceal his loss of muscle by his now baggy clothes but soon they got ridiculously ill-fitting. Accordingly, he had to be dressed in his old clothes which he wore about two years ago and everybody noticed his predicament.

Furthermore, his loss of height and muscle exerted an influence on his competence in playing football. It was not a surprise; 5-foot-10 is definitely short for a quarterback. Don?t get me wrong, I know some guys managed to play well despite their short stature, like Doug Flutie. But to be fair, his situation was tougher than just being short; he must have felt like every other player suddenly grew 4 inches taller. As a natural consequence, his play got sloppy; he threw interceptions repeatedly, which cost him the starting spot.

On the other hand, I was enjoying my recent growth. I was about 5? 8 and 150 lbs now. What I enjoyed the most was the fact that I had pecs now, which was rather small yet but I loved the firm feeling. However I got insatiable as time went by; I wanted more. I couldn?t be content with the little amount of muscle I?ve got. Now feeling my muscle was like tantalizing. Finally my patience gave out and I made up my mind to go to the mall to see the wizard.

As soon as I got into the store he greeted me, ?Hello, Timmy. What brought you here today? The last time I saw you, you were enraged.?

I was suddenly gripped by fear. I was rude to him last time we met and now that I knew he was a real wizard, I might be in serious trouble. I couldn?t even imagine what he could do to me.

?Don?t be afraid of me. I?m not some evil wizard. Anyway, how are you doing? Are you happy with your life now?? he said with a warm and reassuring smile.

?Um, not really, I guess. Mark has lost 30 pounds but I?ve only gained 10,? I replied with a sigh.

?Shouldn?t you be happy, no, thrilled about it? Gaining ten pounds of muscle in two weeks, you know, a lot of guys would pay tons of money for that.?

?I guess you?re right. But wasn?t I supposed to get the same amount of what he lost??

?Unfortunately you will only gain a third of what he will lost. It takes energy to transfer something. The two thirds will be used as a fuel in the process.?

?No way! You didn?t tell me that. Shit! It?s not fair. How about accelerating the transfer? Can you do that?? I asked him, rather desperately.

?Sorry. The transfer cannot be altered or annulled.?

?Damn! You?re one lousy example of a wizard,? I blurted out despite myself and then apologized quickly, ?I?m sorry sir, I didn?t mean it.?

?It?s alright, Timmy. Don?t worry. You?ll get exactly what you wanted. The curse is very powerful. Go home and wait patiently,? he said in a sympathetic tone.

I went home, getting quite disappointed. The visit to the wizard wasn?t profitable at all.

WEEK 3

Another week passed and Mark lost another two inches and fifteen pounds, which made him five-foot-eight and 160 lbs. Even his old clothes became loose on him. Most of his proud, hard-earned muscles were gone; the once magnificent body of all American jock was degraded to an ordinary, unnoticeable one. Moreover, there wasn?t any facial hair left on his face except for some peach fuzz on his upper lip and his once strong, square jawline has got rounder and softer. He was positively looked like a freshman now.

His whole world was getting turned upside down. He quit the team before he got kicked out because he realized that he wasn?t even cut out for backup. High school is a cruel world; nobody felt sorry for him. Actually, everybody gloated over his downfall. He went from the hero to the favorite joke of the town and his former buddies started to pick on him. His cocky attitude was completely wiped out and he became very sullen, insecure and withdrawn.

Meanwhile, my growth has gradually continued. I became five-foot-nine and 155 lbs. We came to be pretty much of the same build and I was finally taller than him and even looked older. My biceps and pecs got a little bigger and most of all, I kind of had abs now. Shit! I looked good. Looking at my reflection started to turn me on. For once in my life, everything was beginning to look up.

While I was admiring my body, there was a knock on the door. ?Come in!?

It was Mark. Wow! Knocking on my door before opening it, it was very unlikely of him. After hesitating a little, he said, ?Say, Tim, can I borrow some of your clothes??

?My, my, my, how the mighty has fallen. Are you really trying to borrow the very clothes which you handed me down? What happened to yours?? I said with a satisfied smirk.

His face got contorted with embarrassment and anger. To my surprise, he managed to suppress his anger and said, ?You know that they don?t fit me anymore. Stop making fun of me, Tim?

?Well, well, well. Why do you keep calling me Tim? You?ve never done that before.?

?I thought you?d prefer that,? he mumbled with a blush on his face.

?Since when did you start to care about my feelings?? I snapped at him.

?I?m just trying to be nice.? He started to sound like whining.

?No, Marky. You?re not just trying to be nice. You?re afraid of me, aren?t you?? I said with a haughty voice; his meek and insecure attitude made me cockier.

?I?m not scared of you! And don?t call me Marky!? he screamed with rage and clenched his fists.

?If you don?t want me to call you Marky, why don?t you make me? This might be your last chance to stand up to me. But you?d better be careful before you come at me. Cause you?re gonna pay for it sooner than you think, little bro.?

His mouth dropped, looking completely shocked at my words; he wouldn?t have expected me to be this arrogant and assertive. I came closer to him and shoved him a little. Then I dragged him to the front of the mirror and said, ?Look with your own eyes. I?m taller than you and definitely looked older. From now on, I?m the big bro. You better get that straight in your head. Now go get me a bottle of water, I got thirsty.? I flexed my arm and gave him a menacing look. His face turned deep crimson and he ran out of the room. Just like I expected, he was unable to handle this humiliation. He would probably cry in his room now.

To my amazement, a little later, he came back to my room with a bottle of water. I couldn?t believe what I saw. He really did as I told him. His eyes were red and his face was twisted with humiliation and yet he couldn?t dare to disobey me. I was on cloud nine. My big bully of a brother was turned into my obedient servant.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to youngtrevor For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 5th, 2013)
  #2   Add to seaconch03's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2010, 07:12 AM

seaconch03 is on a distinguished road
Cool chapter...I like the way this is going.
  #3   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2010, 11:36 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
love little brother domination stories...good work!
  #4   Add to Cuexcatastrophe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2010, 09:26 PM

Cuexcatastrophe is on a distinguished road
More please?
  #5   Add to youngtrevor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2010, 08:31 PM

youngtrevor is on a distinguished road
Thanks, guys. And yeah, there will be more to come. I started writing next part.
  #6   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2010, 07:19 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngtrevor View Post
Thanks, guys. And yeah, there will be more to come. I started writing next part.
Good to hear.

-X-

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options