The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2010, 10:17 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Distracted by Biceps

I was at dinner with a group of friends and one of them was a guy I hadn't seen for a while--we'll call him Bob. I haven't known Bob for very long but he's a cool guy. He barely knew me but not long after we met he loaned me some DVDs out of the blue which was very cool. Bob is a big guy but I didn't think he was especially muscular, just thickly built. Today, I'm wondering if he's just naturally muscular or if he's working out because I spent a big chunk of the night trying to NOT look at his biceps.

They weren't humongous and they weren't defined but they were very thick--and not with fat either! I had to force myself during some of the more boring conversation to stop checking him out for fear I'd weird him out. I'm pretty sure he's straight but even if he were gay I felt weird for leering at him. I made sure to get a gook look at him as he was leaving and I think he's gotten bigger since I saw him last. I've only seen him in bulky winter clothes so the rather thin t-shirt he wore was a revelation to me, but I still feel bad for ogling him. Anyone else been in a similar predicament?

Last edited by Yachirobi; August 4th, 2010 at 07:28 AM. Reason: edit for clarity
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2010, 11:29 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Story of my life, man. Going to the gym is always a balance of not staring at the thick, hot straight guys that I usually see there. Today was particularly distracting...these two big middle-eastern guys around my age (24) and another huge guy I saw bench over 400lb last week. One of the middle-eastern guys, who is way way bigger than he was 6 or 9 months ago, was doing triceps today and man was he pumped. I couldn't believe how thick his arms looked, definitely had to be at least 18" if not 20". It's easier to look at a guy on the sly in the gym with all the mirrors, but still...sometimes it's hard to not stare. I have to remind myself not to so I don't look like a total creeper.

Still though...knowing there's eye candy there is great incentive to lift regularly. =)
  #3   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2010, 01:50 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Happens to the best of us. European Elections 2009 saw me canvassing in the North Warwickshire district of England and one of the rounds was for a small village just outside the main town in the district. Standard spiel, knock on door, ask the elector to vote for party, answer any questions and then move on. However, one door proved a little tricky to bypass, not only because the elector was asking specfic questions about my party's view on whether the UK should adopt a certain part of the EU's directives on working time, but also because he was (by his own admission) 4 weeks out from entering the Mr. England light heavyweight contest and was curling. I managed to answer his questions (just) and wished him the best of luck in the contest. His modest reply was: "Thanks, with these puppies I can't lose" and performed his front double bicep pose. I'm not very good at estimating sizes, but I thought at least 19 inches (possibly 20).
  #4   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2010, 02:49 AM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
im a bicep guy how did his look when he flexed for u
  #5   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2010, 03:29 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesman123 View Post
im a bicep guy how did his look when he flexed for u
Like a pair of 19/20 inch biceps should look I suppose. After all I was on professional duty at the time and couldn't ask him as many questions as I would have liked to. I did try and find out how he did, but couldn't rememeber the electors name
  #6   Add to ilikmusc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2010, 06:48 PM

ilikmusc
My friend Warren is 48. African American. 5'8" tops. About 158 lbs right now. He called this AM to ask if he could borrow ten till Monday. I said sure. I hadn't see him in a month...I was up north dealing with family issues. He came out of his place in jeans and beautifully patterned shirt that fit real nice. When I went to give him a hug, my hand fell first on his sleeve. Underneath was this huge bicep. I said "What have you been doing?" He pulled the sleeve up and flexed it. It was incredible. At least 16 inches.
And it felt like poured concrete. He let me feel it for a while while I exclaimed about it.
"Hot f'kin arms eh?" Then he said he had to go. Believe me, I thought about them all day.
  #7   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2010, 09:17 PM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
wow man i had many scenarios like that before, small lightweight guys with incredible surprising huge intense biceps. This one kid i meant before made my mouth drop when he flexed it was so incredible
  #8   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2010, 11:12 AM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
i'm always distracted by biceps...and pecs...and abs....

great stories here. a friend of mine flexed for me the other day saying, "i know you're gonna email me later about how good my arms looked, so i may as well flex for you now."

now THAT's a good friend! lol. and they were very nice biceps indeed.

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options