The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to valentej's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2010, 12:04 PM

valentej is on a distinguished road
Parasite Reloaded - Part 2

[COLOR=blue]Part 1[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]2 Days Later[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The corpses had sat in the bathtub for 2 whole days now, and they were starting to rot a bit. I had sealed around the edges of the door with towels while I decided what to do. I had to do something quickly, or else my neighbours would start to notice the smell. It had been easy getting the bodies into the bathtub ? they weighed next to nothing and my muscles were swollen and rock hard. Two days later I was still enjoying the firmness and strength I could feel in my baseball sized biceps, my swollen pectorals and my ripped midsection with 8 cobblestones. Every hour or so my cock was rock hard and I had to beat it till I spewed cum, either all over the mirror I was jacking in front of or all over my chest. I still couldn?t believe I was no longer the fat lard-arse I had been a few days ago.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]My muscles were losing some of their strength though. They looked as full and hard as ever, my abs had lost none of their definition, but I didn?t feel as powerful, as energised as I had done right after I absorbed the two men. I couldn?t stand it, I wanted more power, I wanted to feel strong again. I pondered my problem while I showered in my downstairs bathroom. The water flowed over my rock-hard muscles and I could feel myself growing hard. The veins running down my biceps swelled slightly as I flexed and ran my hand over my chest. The cleavage between my pecs was great, hard, deep and thick. I could feel my nipples harden as I ran my strong hands over the ridges of my abs and down to my ?V?, I could feel the thick veins that showed over my abs and then my hand finally firmly grasped the base of my thick cock. I had a fairly large cock, it hadn?t been expanded by the electric shocks, but it was a good 8? or so. I had just never realised that I had a good sized cock when I was 20 or so stone overweight. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]My hand gripping my cock slid down to the big glans and I used the other hand to feel the powerful muscles in my abs and then I moved it down to feel my hip flexors and then around to my arse where I could feel the powerful muscles in my ass swelling and flexing with each pump of my cock. I lifted my arm up and flexed my bicep hard, licking it, feeling the divided heads of the muscle. I carried on jacking my big cock, flexing my muscles, my abs rock hard and flexing and my cock swelling. I could feel my balls rising, and the cum rising. My toes curled, I felt my ass muscles flexing, and my legs flex till I forced a huge load out over the shower wall where it got washed off by the water. Then the doorbell rang.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Shit.? I jumped out the shower and grabbed a towel which easily wrapped around my 30? waist ? I could never have done that with my 60? waist. I looked at myself in the mirror and ran my hand through my short hair. I smiled as my 19? bicep flexed. I kissed it once and smiled. Then I walked to the front door revelling in the fact that I could open the door now with my top off. I swung it open.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Mr Arnold?? The delivery guy from UPS looked at his clipboard and handed me the clipboard and pen. He looked at me then and saw my body. He looked shocked. ?Oh I?m sorry, I?m looking for Mr Arnold.? He said; I knew the delivery guy ? he always delivered my new computer equipment and I?d ordered a new extra wide-screen monitor. He didn?t recognise me now, though he was looking at me in a weird way like a mixture of lust and envy. He was a big guy ? 6?2? or so, and his arms and chest were huge, but he was barrel chested ? he was just solid, with quite a bit of fat on him. I guess that?s what comes from a lifetime of lifting heavy loads on and off his truck.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh I?m his...err... brother. I?m just visiting from upstate.? I said to the delivery guy. He looked confused then nodded and handed me the clipboard which I signed. As my hand got close to his, I could feel the flow of energy in this hulk of a man again. His skin glowed to me, I could see the pulse and ebb of electricity in his body and I could feel my nose wrinkle and my mouth start to salivate as I gravitated towards him. He back off then, and my hunger retreated for a second. He headed back to his truck and came back carrying a large box. I moved out the way as he entered and he dropped it in my office. I shut the front door behind him and followed him into the office. He stood up after putting down the box and saw the mess in the office. ?Phew, that?s heavy. Shit man, what happened to your brother?s office? It?s a dump!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh yeah, that was me, bit of a klutz! Anyway, thanks a lot for putting it in here man.? I reached out a hand and he met mine to shake hands. I grasped the back of his hand and shook vigorously and immediately grabbed a jolt from him. Another and another came pouring into me. There was so much! ?Thanks a lot. Say, you?re looking a little flushed there man... you ok?? I said, holding on and prolonging the contact with small talk. I felt unbelievably strong. The delivery guy looked dazed and mumbled something. Another few jolts later and the thick veins on my biceps and forearms were swelling up again, spreading over my muscles, feeding the rock hard muscles. My now melon sized biceps were pulsing with electricity and I took some of the jolts to burn off the last percentage points of body fat in my body. My muscles swelled up unbelievably and I realised I was now as big, no bigger than, any wrestler I?d ever seen on TV. This was unbelievable. My towel that was wrapped around my waist fell to the floor as my cock hardened under it. The delivery guy mumbled again, but somehow my electric charges were numbing him. His knees buckled and I moved closer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Now my legs pushed against his shoulders and I could feel them swell. They were two powerful tree trunks that pulsed with power. The veins spread over them and as the electricity fed them more and more I could feel the power filling me. It was unbelievable ? I don?t think I?d ever felt so full of energy, even as a little child. Without releasing the delivery guy, I struck out with my fist and my hand went straight through the brick wall. It crumbled. The delivery guy looked shocked for a moment then leant into me again. I could feel his thick stubble brush against my cock and my hips thrust forwards. I thrust again and again, my cock getting harder and harder. I could tell he was almost drained of energy. I pulled back with my cock and the head found his lips. I forced his jaw open and plowed right in. My cock blew a powerful load down his throat and the last drops matched up with his final jolts of energy; my last thrusts were so powerful they snapped his neck and I dropped his body to the floor. I kicked him and his body slid across the floor and into my computer desk which crashed to the floor. I flexed powerfully and let out a yell. I had never felt so strong. Veins pulsed in my neck and arms, and they spread right across my chest and abs. The ridged cobblestones of my abs stood out sharply and I could feel the raw power pulse in my veins. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I looked at the body on the floor and sneered. I walked over to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I was huge, ripped and powerful. I looked like a mid-heavyweight bodybuilder but my definition was beyond belief. No-one had ever been so ripped and with such low body-fat as me. But most importantly, I felt powerful, like I was high on caffeine and speed and every stimulant drug known to man. I felt like I could move a house or throw a car or anything. My powerful muscles flexed, I loved especially my biceps which swelled out like melons on my arms and I kissed each in turn, flexing them and marvelling at how they moved and strained against my skin with huge, pulsing veins running over them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I walked back into the office and picked up the fatty body which was now drained of muscle and in one arm I carried it up the stairs to the bathroom which I unsealed. I put the body in the bath with the others and tried to decide what to do. I stripped the bodies and stared at them for a time. I had to be able to do something ? I felt so powerful! I punched one of the bodies in frustration and heard a bone crack. I did it again, and felt a skull crack too. Again and again I did this, then realised ? I was pulverising the bodies! They were turning to mush under the onslaught of my fists! Again and again I punched. I turned on the taps and gradually the bodies were mashed to a fine pulp that disappeared down the plughole. That was easier than I thought. I smirked and washed the blood off my hands. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I went over to the pile of clothes and picked out the shorts that one of the original guys had worn and pulled them on. I grabbed his vest and pulled it on over my huge upper body. It stretched tight and ripped a little down the neckline. After making sure I was clean and looked good, I stepped out the front door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]***[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I strolled down the quiet suburban street, heading in the direction of the McDonald?s where I used to stuff my face and the Pizza Hut where I couldn?t fit into the booths... that had all changed and fortunately, my cravings for junk food had all gone. I wasn?t hungry, and it only struck me then that I hadn?t been hungry for the last few days! I considered this and realised that the electrical jolts I was stealing from other people must be sustaining me and until they wore off I wouldn?t need food... that was why I felt weaker! It wasn?t because my muscles were getting smaller or weaker, but because the energy in my body was running low.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I headed towards the beach, where I knew I could take my top off and receive some admiring gazes, something which I had never experienced. As I approached the sand, I saw a poster that caught my eye: a dozen or so well-muscled guys flexing and showing their powerful looking physiques. The title on the poster read: ?Martial Arts Contest ? Friday 14th?. The men were so powerful looking, I couldn?t help but stare before realising that even the most powerful of them was smaller than me. Friday 14th was today. I smirked and realised where I was going that evening. I wanted to feel at least one of those bodies up against mine and drain it of energy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It took some quick thinking, and a few flexes and punches to show off to the managers of the competition to convince them that I was suitable as a fighter. Unfortunately, they said, there was only one competitor in the competition who was close to my weight who they would be willing to put in the cage with me: a Russian guy called Piotr. Although I now weighed about 270lbs, with almost no body fat, this guy was pretty close in terms of definition but actually outweighed me by a good 10lbs. He was also a good 6? taller than me at 6?6?. Finally, he was unbelievably good looking ? girls clung to him on the beach where I saw some of the competitors were waiting before their fights. I went and stood on my own on the beach and stared at this behemoth. He was smooth, had perfect ripped muscles, that rivalled mine and they were powerful. He hit a punchbag occasionally and it was a wonder the thing didn?t explode. His muscles flexed and you could see the striations grinding against one another under his skin.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I moved closer and could feel the power from more than 5 feet away. His skin begun to glow. I didn?t want to drain him where all these people could see him but I wanted him desperately. He could see me staring at him and he came right up next to me. His chest was up against mine, two huge guys thrust up against one another. He was taller than me by so much but our faces were mere inches apart. ?What the fuck are you looking at pussy?? He shouted at me. I just smirked and took a jolt from him, keeping it small enough that people around us couldn?t see. He obviously felt weak for a second and jerked back. I turned my back on him and walked towards the sea where I stood until my name was called.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]***[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Ding, ding.? The bell rung to signal the start of the bout and the big guy rushed me, pushing me up against the chain link fence around the cage. I had the wind knocked out of me a little, but I don?t think he was expecting me to be as solid as I was. I brought my fists down into the middle of his back and took a couple of quick jolts, forcing them straight into my biceps. He landed face first into the mat, forced down into the canvas by the force of my immense arms. I dropped a knee into his back and took another powerful jolt into my legs. I took the jolts directly from his back and could feel the muscles there wither and shrivel. I got off him and straddled his back, lifting my arms and pounding his back again and again, hearing ribs crack and knowing that his kidneys would be mush. He passed out. The ref pulled me off but I wanted his muscle. All of it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]They took his body on a stretcher to the hospital, still unconscious. The girls around the ring rushed to hug me and feel my huge biceps and powerful muscles. My abs were like cobblestones and they were adored by the crowds. I flexed and got a huge cheer. There were so many well muscled guys watching ? I wanted to drain them all, but also wanted Piotr. I wanted to complete his destruction and intended to. I took my prize money and headed off. I could still hear them cheering me on. I jumped in my car and drove to the city hospital. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Could I see Piotr please?? I asked the woman on reception and she looked at me once then pointed in the right direction with an undisguised look of lust on her face. I lumbered over to his private room and wandered in. He was sedated, and I locked the door behind me. I picked up his chart from the end of the bed and read it ? broken ribs, punctured lung, fractured vertebrae ? each line gave me a thrill ? I couldn?t believe my power![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I put my hand on his foot and felt the energy flow again. I hadn?t taken much from him this afternoon and there was plenty left. I started with his calves, two powerful diamond-shaped calves shrunk slowly under my hands. Every ounce of muscle there slowly shrinking and withering. Eventually he looked like he had some debilitating disease in his lower legs, and my hands were surrounded by electric bolts. I channelled them down directly into my own calves which swelled up to inhuman proportions. They were thick and beautiful, covered in veins and my skin was stretched so taut it was almost translucent. The striations in them were insane, bigger than any pro bodybuilders. I was glad I was wearing shorts. Then I started draining his thighs and could feel mine responding, my legs thickening and moving apart. The veins swelled up beautifully and I could feel the blood pumping which started to make my cock harden in my tight lycra shorts. I moved my hand up and turned him over easily. He weighed less than 100lbs now but I was planning on finishing him completely. His arse was now in the air and I gripped it tightly sending the muscle there into my own powerful glutes. I groped roughly and then shoved three fingers up his incredibly tight sphincter. I could feel myself continue to grow as he woke suddenly and let out a yell. I grabbed his jaw roughly and felt it snap in two. I jumped on top of him as he begun to flail around and drained the remainder in one go! I was tempted to yell out in pain as the jolts entered me and I grew! I grew more and more and felt myself cramping in pain. I could still feel movement and I looked at my powerful arms, which now swelled to the size of watermelons and I felt my cock spasm on his back, releasing cum but I kept on draining before finally I couldn?t feel movement anymore. He must be dead I thought to myself. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I climbed off and looked at myself. I was inhuman, bigger than any Mr Olympia. I was huge, immense biceps and huge shoulders filled my now skin-tight top which clung to me like a second skin. I admired myself before looking down at the bed which I had drained him on. He was gone! ?Fuck.? I murmured to myself. ?Where is he?? I started searching the room. The door was locked still and the windows were sealed. The cupboard was empty, and he wasn?t under the bed. Then I looked at the bed again. His bracelet that he had worn around his wrist was lying there on the bed. I couldn?t believe it... I had sucked and drained him until there was nothing left. I felt monumentally strong! I raised my arms and flexed ? my lycra, stretch top splitting down the seams as I groaned in ecstasy. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I couldn?t believe the thickness of my body from the side ? I was thicker than most men were wide, and I felt unbelievably strong as I left Piotr?s room. I walked down the hallway and there in the nurse?s station was a blond, beautiful nurse who couldn?t have been more than 20 years old. She looked at me and licked her lips and took a deep breath. Her breaths came more shallowly and I smirked at her, then flexed an arms slightly and her breaths came in shorter and shorter gasps. Finally, she came in long, silent screams. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I took her home that night and fucked her with my now 11? cock which filled her and she begged me to make her orgasm again and again then to please stop, but I didn?t. She was catatonic as I made her pussy stretch to accommodate me. Then I noticed something that would make me a very happy man, very soon...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Any comments?[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to WorshipMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2010, 09:28 PM

WorshipMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WorshipMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to WorshipMuscle
Hey Valentej. Really liked this new chapter. Can't wait to find out what it is that is going to make him a very happy man. I hope you post more soon.
  #3   Add to sydian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2010, 06:03 AM

sydian is on a distinguished road
that was intense - love it! it's slightly more brutal than most drain stories, but thankfully you've not descended into random typing in capitals, so the dark edge really pays off. keep writing, i'm always eager for more!
  #4   Add to hungreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2010, 08:36 AM

hungreed is on a distinguished road
I am definitely enjoying the story. I just hope the character survives and does not explode like so many other parasites.

I just wish I could gain muscle that easy. Life would be grand!
  #5   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
totally loving it the attitude the darkness all of it grrrr
  #6   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2010, 05:58 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Very hot. I love a good muscle-drain story.
  #7   Add to hyper.trophy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2010, 12:05 AM
Formerly PixelFX

hyper.trophy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hyper.trophy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum View Post
Very hot. I love a good muscle-drain story.
I usually like muscle-theft stories, but this story crosses the line into pure snuff.

Quote:
"I groped roughly and then shoved three fingers up his incredibly tight sphincter. I could feel myself continue to grow as he woke suddenly and let out a yell. [COLOR="Red"]I grabbed his jaw roughly and felt it snap in two[/COLOR] ... He must be dead I thought to myself. "
I'm sorry, but I just don't find anything erotic about sheer graphic, homicidal brutality. It can sometimes be hot to rough up someone (especially when the plot calls for it), but killing people at every turn with such unrelenting brutality and to bask in their suffering for really no other reason than to get off on it is the complete, utter opposite of sexy for me. Honestly, it seems more the type of stuff serial killers and Jeffrey Dahmer wannabees relish. To each his own.

Last edited by hyper.trophy; August 16th, 2010 at 12:24 AM.
  #8   Add to WrapClampCrush's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2010, 01:46 AM

WrapClampCrush is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WrapClampCrush
Brutal, frightening, and very very arousing! nice work man!
  #9   Add to hungreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2010, 10:15 AM

hungreed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyper.trophy View Post
killing people at every turn with such unrelenting brutality and to bask in their suffering for really no other reason than to get off on it

Honestly, it seems more the type of stuff serial killers and Jeffrey Dahmer wannabees relish. To each his own.
WOW! Thanks, reading that comment got me hard!
  #10   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2010, 08:50 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
This is very dark, but it's also one of the hottest most erotic stories I've read in a long time. I hope it's continued soon. Thanks for an excellent read.
  #11   Add to mnlivinglarge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Big Dick Danny

mnlivinglarge is on a distinguished road
Very hot, I cant wait for the next chapter.
  #12   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2010, 05:44 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
can't wait the next cap

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #13   Add to chia1103's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2010, 03:42 PM

chia1103 is on a distinguished road
Probably want to explain the truck of the delivery guy and if investigators start to come to the house for the 2 missing guys and the delivery guy (cause they should be traced to his place).
  #14   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
you gonna do more? im lopving this series hoping to see it grow!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options