The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Officer Down by Cutlerfan

I banged out the next part of my story today so here it is. Helpful criticism only please. Cutlerfan

[COLOR=White]This story may depict acts that may be against your beliefs, morality, or sense of decency. The acts depicted in this story may include male on male sex. If either type of story offends you do not read further. Many of the activities described are purely fantasy and would be harmful if actually tried in the real world. Real world consequences including injury, disease, and death are possible. That being said please enjoy this tale. Links to the other parts will be added soon.
[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Part 2 Partners in Crime: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17775
[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Part 1 Drive-By Muscle: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17691

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Officer Down by Cutlerfan (Part 3)
[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]As we pulled up to the local police precinct the sun was high and glistening sweat droplets slowly slide down off John’s thick pecs. I was looking forward to the air conditioning of the office.

As we walked in a man I knew from his name tag to be their supervisor Captain Macklin ‘Mac’ Stone. He was probably in his early fifties. He appeared as though he had seen every imaginable atrocity that man could create. His hairline was a receding and thinning grey clump that looked like it had been kiln fired. The hair never moved at all because of the gooey black hairgel he used. His face was strong and his eyes bright but everywhere else you could tell he had lived a rough life. He looked much older than
his actual age and the masses of wrinkled and sun scorched skin added to the effect.
His body was overweight with a beer belly and the beginnings of pectoral fat deposits or manboobs as some called them. He was five foot 8 inches tall having shrunk an inch or two over the years. His legs were thin and pale as though he never saw the sun and he work size 8 black dress shoes.

“Where you boys been? Mrs. Johansen called about her missing cat again about an hour ago. I swear that woman...” and he continued mumbling to himself. Mike stood at attention in front of the captain and saluted him crisply. “We returned the cat to her about 20 minutes ago sir!” “That’s great boys” he replied as his face brightened. “I knew I could count on you!”. Turn in your duty sheets and report forms and you can call it a day. I’ll be off after I lock up here.” John walked over to him “sir” he said quietly “we can close up for you..we don’t mind at all!” The older man peered at him and smiled “Well I guess that’s ok..you two are the best officers on the force. I’ll just hang around to supervise.” He turned back towards his desk and slowly walked over and sat down in the creaky wood chair in front of it.

Mike turned and spoke softly to me. “He is a great guy but I don’t know how much longer he can take the strain. He has high blood pressure and his eyes aren’t so good anymore. In a few years the city council will probably make him retire and this job is his whole life...ever since he got out of the marines. He never married and has no kids, no close family, or even a dog for company. I...think he’s lonely a lot but I would never ask him about it ..he’s a friend and a mentor more than my captain. I wish....oh...never mind.. I gotta check on the doors and cells but I’ll be back soon.” He quickly walked off towards the holding cells.

I thought and thought and I couldn’t think what to do for him when I had an inspiration..I could change him..maybe...like the others. It was so obvious. After a few moments of planning I walked over to where he sat slowly napping in his chair. I felt his sleeping mind and I knew I had to help him.

He was the oldest of five children and his mother had died when he was 11 so he had raised his siblings mostly on his own because his dad had to work all the time to support the family. He had to be mother and father to the other boys and girl. To help out he had many odd jobs as a teen and he joined the military at 17 so there would be one less mouth to feed and one more paycheck for the family.

He fought in Vietnam and stayed in the service until he was 24. He went to the police academy then and graduated at 27. For over half his life he had been a dedicated cop and his job was his wife, his kids, his whole world. Now that he was getting older his body was betraying him and he knew soon he couldn’t or wouldn’t be a police officer. All those years of work and help to others and he felt he had nothing to show for it. His thoughts kept fading back to his old .22 rifle. If things got too bad..well...he refused to be a burden.

Shocked into action by his thoughts of death I began to concentrate on him and I felt my....my...my energy? flow into him. His body relaxed as it became renewed. HIs hair grew thick and dark and then formed into a tight buzz cut. His visage softened as wrinkles straightened and retreated all across his face. Short black sideburns and a thick mustache appeared. His skin swirled in shades of brown, beige, and ecru until stopping at a deep bronze natural suntan. His chest tightened and he straightened in his chair as his posture improved. The chair groaned as he became more solid and strong with tough bones and joints.

His thin arms swelled with muscle as his biceps and triceps inflated his short sleeve shirt. His collar snapped as his huge traps tore it open. His chest expanded as massive brick-like oval slabbed pecs arose; the huge nips pressing tightly against his shirt. His gut melted away leaving a solid six pack as strong as gymnast’s. Great tears shredded his pants as his quads tripled in size and torn the material. His groin bulged out like a ball with the unmistakable imprint of a huge cock and balls being obvious. His black socks rolled quickly down to his ankles as huge haunches of muscle filled his calves. Finally his feet increased to size 20 EE size and tore his shoes apart. As quickly as his clothes had been destroyed a complete pristine tailored uniform and shoes formed over his newly enhanced physique.

The now mammoth man slept quietly with his gigantic body now supported by a titanium desk chair on wheels. Mike and John were walking in and tried to sneak up on the boss but as they got close one eye popped open and a deep bass voice said “caught ya! You thought I was sleepin’ on the job huh?” He stood up to his new height of six foot six and thrust out his chest and flexed his arms. “Does this look like I need more sleep?” The other men chuckled as Mac barred his shiny white teeth. One diamond stud was visible in his left ear as he turned and flexed more straining his shirt. “No sir!” said Mike and John saluting tightly. “You remember that the next time boys! You finished locking up?” he asked drawing closer to them. “Yes sir we’re done!” He smiled again putting his hand on John’s heavy chest. “I think it’s time for dinner and our workout boys!” Mike and John shook their heads wildly in agreement and the trio started out to the door when mac suddenly stopped and called over to me. “Unless you want to stay locked in a jail you’d best come with us!” I walked over and followed them out. We soon arrived at the local cafe and as I sat enjoying the setting sun I relaxed and wondered what the future held. The End
[/COLOR]

Last edited by cutlerfan; August 18th, 2010 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Story Adjustments, Adding links
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2010, 01:58 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Great growth descriptions!

I also like that the narrator showed compassion when reading the captain's mind and working to help him. I guess the assumption is that now the Captain has an active social life and more of a chance of not being alone.

Mdlftr
  #3   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post

I guess the assumption is that now the Captain has an active social life and more of a chance of not being alone.

Mdlftr
That was my plan. A VERY active social life! Thanks for the support! Peace!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options