The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2010, 04:27 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
My millenial posting

comes from a friend of mine who is a multi title winning bodybuilder from the Pacific North West who regularly cams for other muscle fans and had this particulary intense "musclechat" with a friend from Iceland. He has granted me permission to post it and using the rules listed in this section, all names have been changed. He goes under the name of "Steve Steel" and the person from Iceland is called "Muscle Tormentor"

(Background: Steve has devised a way to drain muscle into himself and has already turned Porthos into a 35lb weakling. Porthos wants others to suffer as he has and suggests a new target...)

Muscle Tormentor (11:35:20 PM): Porthos wants He-Man to come and visit and whilst he's explaining what's going on, you clonk He-Man on the head and with Porthos's help strap him into a chair that you've wired into the state's main power supply
Steve Steel (11:36:35 PM): POOR HEMAN
Muscle Tormentor (11:36:38 PM): You then attach wires from his nipples to your nipples and a cable from his member to your member and then basicaly zap him for all the power you have got to absorb his muscles
Steve Steel (11:37:09 PM): LET ME SEE IF I CAN FIND MY NIPPLE CLAMPS
Muscle Tormentor (11:37:15 PM): Okay then
Steve Steel (11:42:38 PM): HERE WE ARE!
Muscle Tormentor (11:42:49 PM): Marvellous, nicely bulging I see
Steve Steel (11:43:17 PM): these are real nipple clamps I got in a toy store...sex store used for mild bdsm. These briefs are see-thru
Muscle Tormentor (11:43:49 PM): Goodness me, just what every bodybuilder needs eh?
Muscle Tormentor (11:44:57 PM): Do they attach to the nipple then or the pec?
Steve Steel (11:45:54 PM): nipple, and it is pleasantly painful
Muscle Tormentor (11:46:09 PM): Ah, I see, thought they were multi purpose
Steve Steel (11:46:15 PM): very exciting and kinky! lf you can clamp them on the pec also, on a fold of skin but the nipples are more sensitive and stimulatiing
Muscle Tormentor (11:47:04 PM): Anyway, so you and He-Man are attached by wires to your nipples and member.
Steve Steel (11:47:41 PM): here is the member wire
Muscle Tormentor (11:48:04 PM): Why not attach it to that ring?
Steve Steel (11:49:27 PM): the blue one is a vibrator and very much fun
Muscle Tormentor (11:49:41 PM): Ah, I see, I wondered what that was.
Muscle Tormentor (11:51:16 PM): That means that He-Man is strapped in and you're free to pose flex and do what you like
Steve Steel (11:51:43 PM): I imagine he is very stimulated also
Muscle Tormentor (11:51:47 PM): Then basically, it's zap He-Man with millions of volts of electricty and absorb his muscles.
Muscle Tormentor (11:51:59 PM): Indeed, he'd of course be trying to break free
Steve Steel (11:52:43 PM): ah yes
Muscle Tormentor (11:53:33 PM): You could of course also lift weights whilst this is going on to get even bigger. So shall we have a practice run?
Steve Steel (11:55:38 PM): ok in great detail I might add
Muscle Tormentor (11:55:47 PM): In very great detail indeed
Muscle Tormentor (11:56:01 PM): So Ready>?
Steve Steel (11:56:20 PM): ok
Muscle Tormentor (11:56:20 PM): And ZZAAPP!
Muscle Tormentor (11:56:53 PM): He Man's screaming in pain
Steve Steel (11:58:12 PM): let lme poke him so the paijn is mixed with pleasure
Muscle Tormentor (11:58:17 PM): His muscles are shrinking, whilst yours are growing. You now weigh 500lbs of lean muscle. He-Man's starting to leak. He-Man's screams are of estacy. He wants you to drain him of his muscles
Steve Steel (12:01:51 AM): I I use some of the juice to llubricate his socket so I can plug in smoothly and fuck him silly. Thklesed wires are fine lbut the direct link is lthrough my huge lthobbing cock and his ltight arsehole
Muscle Tormentor (12:02:57 AM): You now weigh 750lbs at just 3% bodyfat. Do you want to demonstrate your strength?
Steve Steel (12:04:19 AM): I can do it by pumping him raw and musclefucking him till hye screams in pain and pleasurre lifting him with my cock alone no hands
Muscle Tormentor (12:05:45 AM): He-Man is nothing more now than a ripped 65lbs! You've drained every ounce of his muscles and strength
Steve Steel (12:06:11 AM): do yolu want more litdtle lman?
Muscle Tormentor (12:06:30 AM): He's begging to be let go
Steve Steel (12:07:03 AM): more I want more
Muscle Tormentor (12:07:28 AM): The power supply cuts out and you arrive as a result
Steve Steel (12:08:58 AM): are you hard and dripping?
Muscle Tormentor (12:09:02 AM): OH FUCK YES!
Steve Steel (12:09:22 AM): pump it while I flex and pump. Yes lets shoot acrosws the room lwith that hot jism, bucking and squeeling in delight
Muscle Tormentor (12:10:07 AM): punching you in your ten pack?
Steve Steel (12:10:41 AM): yelah you are here feeling all my muscles....punching, and we are rubbing in unison. getting harder and harder and bigger and bigger. my muscles are pukmping with blood and swelling
Muscle Tormentor (12:11:45 AM): Oh, man, look at your hardness
Steve Steel (12:12:21 AM): squeeze and twist my nipples, now rukb me hard man, grab my kballs and twist

(Several minutes of mutual torture)

Muscle Tormentor (12:16:28 AM): Are you in orgasm yet? If so, arrive
Steve Steel (12:16:42 AM): FUCK
Muscle Tormentor (12:20:44 AM): I don't think I can stand much more of this, stud. Arrive!
Steve Steel (12:22:05 AM): MY BIG HUGE DICK IS LTHROBBING WITH CUM, READY TO SHOOT IN HEMAN'S MOUTH. MAKE HIM TAKE IT ALL THE WAY
Muscle Tormentor (12:22:28 AM): Then SHOOT! YEAH, pure concentrated muscle juice. How fast is that powerful heart pumping at?
Steve Steel (12:24:59 AM): CLOSE TO 140 BUT IT NEVER GOES OVER THAT, THAT COCK SUCKER GOT ME OVER, LUV TO GET SUCKED AND MY ASSHOLE STROKED WHILE I FUCK, AND PUMP AND CUM.

Steve is 73 years old, 5ft 9, 170lbs off season, 145 contest and his fan in Iceland is 34 years old, 5ft 10, 210 off season, 180 contest.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options