The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2010, 05:05 PM

rmudge17 is on a distinguished road
The Change Part II

The Change Part II: Chris

Part I

It took Coach Daniels a moment to register what had just occurred in the shower room covered more in David’s jizz then water. The couple of students who had attempted to invoke the change after David immediately halted their action, and starred at their coach horrified to have been caught in their erect/horny state. Everyone expect anger and everyone was surprised.

“What happened to you David?” the Coach questioned in shock as his eyes moved up and down the new formed body.

“I changed, Coach,” the formerly meek boy proclaimed boldly in his deep voice. “The first in the school sir.”

Coach Daniels turned to Richard sternly, “I presume you had something to do with this?”

“Yes coach. There were curious about my body. I told them, and…well…David took it upon himself to change.”

“I see.” The coach paused for a moment as if thinking through how to proceed. “Class is over. All of you need to get out, I can’t have anymore mess in my locker room today,” he lied. “David I will need you to stay after school.” Everyone who was about to leave paused wondering if David was about to get chewed out. “We have some…arrangements to discuss. And you Richard, your guardian called. He is waiting for you in the parking lot.” Everyone but David began filling out of the room.

Coach Daniels heard a couple of the boys discussing how they were going to change when they got home. “And the rest of you, changing may look fun, but it’s a big step. Not all of you are ready. Think before you go through with it. Especially you Stan and Joseph.” The rest of the boys laughed and Stan and Joseph put on the most defiant faces their hairless chins could manage. Richard was the last to leave. There was a slowness to his gate that betrayed the dread he felt leaving to meet his guardian.

After watching the boys depart Coach went back to the locker room to deal with David before the football team showed up. Instead he was confronted with Andrew, the tallest senior. He was still stark naked and erect.

“Andrew put that away.”

“It’s natural, sir.”

“That doesn’t mean I want to see it,” the Coach said pushing past the seeming child hoping this would end the conversation.

“I have a few questions still. Questions I doubt Richard could answer.”

“Not now Andrew.”

“Then when coach.” All the boys had become more defiant today. They had seen what they could be, and they liked it. They liked the power they could have after a few quick strokes.

“Later Andrew. Someone will tell you later. I have bigger things to deal with.”

“We’ll see how many bigger things there are tomorrow once word gets out.”

“What?”

“Why didn’t you tell us?”

“I don’t have to answer to you.”

“Why because you’ve kept me small by keeping this from me.”

“THAT IS ENOUGH, ANDREW. You will know soon enough, but not now. Be patient. In the mean time don’t do anything rash, put your damn clothes on, and get the hell out of my locker room.” The hairless senior finally backed down and made his way to the locker that contained his clothes.

Coach Daniels returned to the task at hand and found David sitting on bench in the locker room naked. The former wimp had come to the realization that all the clothes he owned no longer fit him. “We have some large clothing in storage. Believe or not we knew this would happen one day. But I sure as hell didn’t think you were going to be…”

“Coach, I’m stiff again.”

“That’ll happen,” the Coach said softly as David finally came into full view. Though he had already seen David’s new body, the Coach was still shocked at what had happened to one of the weakest amongst the seniors. Perhaps, he thought, this plan was good for them in the long run.

“Am I going to be stiff all the time now,” the former boy said with a hint of regret.

“No. This is just very new to your body. Eventually you’ll…clam down some.”

“It feels so good Coach.”

“Of course it does.”

“I don’t just mean cumming. I mean all of it. I love my body. I love how I feel when I flex.” Which he then did just to make his point.

“Well that’s good David.” There was a pause.

“So I am going to have to release every day now?”

“Yeah. You’re a man now and that’s part of it.”

“Where should I do it?”

“That’s for you to decided David. I would just suggest not doing around other guys unless they’re comfortable with it too.”

“I like them, Coach. Guys like Richard.”

“I am pretty sure we had all guessed that David.” Another pause.

“What did you want to talk to me about coach?”

“Well first you need to clean the mess you made. I have to admit I am a little impressed by how much came out of someone with such a small former body.”

“Was that unusual?”

“Well, you guys are kind of unique. See the longer you wait and the longer you…take to cum, the more extreme the change is and the more you cum.”

“So if I had held out longer I would have had even more muscle?”

“Basically.”

“And that’s why I am bigger then Richard?”

“I presume so. That’s one of the reasons we didn’t tell you guys. Some guys change when they are in middle school and they never get much bigger then you used to be.”

“Well, I guess I’ll get started. Shouldn’t I get dressed before I go clean?”

“Do you want to get jizz all over the only clothes you own?”

David laughed. “No.”

-*-

“Exciting day, Richard?” said the high-pitched voice attached to boy behind the wheel.

“Yeah.”

“You told them what I asked you to?”

“Yep.”

“And they think the rest of the world functions like this?”

“Yes,” part of Richard was becoming angry.

“Well done, Richard.”

“Why are you doing this to them?”

“You’ve done your part, Richard. You don’t need to know more.”

“You didn’t answer my question.”

“I don’t need to.”

“Well what if I go tell them it’s a lie. That the rest of the world grows up slowly. That’s its only here and where I grew up that works like this.”

The guardian looked back with a stare that said nearly everything. “You know you can’t do that unless I want you to,” said the eyebrows.

“I am going to do it,” proclaimed Richard defiantly.

“No,” said the voice in a different tone. “Go to sleep.” Richard fell over in his seat. Now to deal with the Coach, thought the Guardian.

A number was dialed into the phone in a matter of seconds.

“Hello, Coach. I expect something interesting happened in your shower room today.”

-*-

“Damn right. A little heads up would have been appreciated.”

“Yeah, yeah, I know perfectly planned.”

“So you knew David was going to be the first?”

“Fine. I very uncomfortable with this. Plans have a tendency to fall apart once they get started.”

The Coach signed knowing he could do nothing but go along with the plan as it was. “So I should activate the football team when they get here?”

“The equipment is ready?”

“Fine.” The coach hung up. Then went to help David clean up his own man juice. He was surprised to find most of it done. David had used the showerheads to clean most the stuff, and only the corners were left when Daniels got there.

“Its funny Coach, I kind of feel I should keep some as a memento.”

“I wouldn’t, but do what you want.”

“Are my clothes ready?”

“Yeah, but I am going to still need you to do something once your done.”

“What, coach?”

“Well the football team needs to change today, and I need your help to do it.”

The widest smile the coach had ever seen passed over David’s face. “It would be my pleasure.”

“And theirs as well.” Both men laughed, and the Coach left to meet the team as the entered. He had them sit down in the locker room before they got undressed. Soon an understandable level of roughhousing began. Once everyone was in, Daniels continued with the next part of the Guardian’s plan. “SETTLE DOWN. We’re going to do something different today.”

“Finally going to hit the weights sir?” called the smallest boy on the team, Chris, from the back of the room. “I can’t wait to get big.” The team laughed.

“Yes, but that’s not all. Guys there are some things we haven’t told you about…well…about your bodies. It’s kind of hard to describe so I thought I would show you. You all know David from your grade.”

“The wimp?”

“Well he was a wimp. David could you come in here.”

David, still completely naked and sporting a raging 7 and a half inch boner walked into the room with a pride he had never know before. Every jaw in the room dropped and at least one dong sprung to attention. David stepped next to the coach and held his hands behind his back. He flexed his chest and another gasp went through the crowd.

“He looks like that new kid.”

“You let him use the weights before us,” the small one said as he stood up angrily. David noticed that he was the dong that had stood to attention. He had never thought of Chris as that way. It was a pleasant surprise, especially given what Chris was about to become.

“No I saw him earlier today, he was his normal shrimp self.” The room descended into a number of small conversations.

“HEY,” came David’s new booming voice. “This did happen today. Actually it happened five minutes ago.” The Coach let David continuing, figuring it was less awkward for someone who had just gone through it.

“What did you do?”

“To be blunt, I took my dick in my hand and I stroked it until I changed. That’s what I did.”

“Why would you do that?”

“Because it is the best feeling in the world.”

“So all we have to do is stoke our…stuff,” commented Chris cautiously, “and we feel the best feeling in the world and become buff.”

“Yes.” Some of the jocks began unbuttoning their jeans.

“Hold on,” intervened Coach Daniels. “You guys are going to do it a little differently.”

“Why?” called Chris.

“Do you want to be big?”

“Hell yes.”

“Bigger then David?”

“YEAH,” shouted Chris in as deep a voice as he could fathom.

“Well then you are going to work for it. Get undressed and meet me at door next to the laundry room.”

The jocks got undressed faster then Coach had expected and they were at the door waiting when he arrived. David stood amongst them at the head of the line. Chris was right behind him.

“Alright, a few ground rules. One, no rushing. All of you will get a turn with the equipment, but it is very expensive and if any of you so much as dent its exterior I will personally make sure you never change.”

“Yes sir.”

“I want you guys to line up along the wall.” The coach opened the door and flipped a switch situated on the wall right next to a much bigger switch. As soon as the lights came up the jocks saw it there in the middle of the room. It looked like a bench press. But near the bottom of the bench there was a hose attacked to a weird looking apparatus. “One by one you will sit here. And lift as much weight as you can. The more you lift the more this will be activated,” Coach Daniels said as he lifted up the apparatus. “This is going to feel really good and eventually it will change you. The more you lift the bigger you will get and the faster you change. So whose going to get BIG TODAY?”

“WE ARE!” they shouted back.

“David, I am putting you in charge.” The coach showed David how to attach the apparatus. “When they want more weight, give them more weight. Trust me, what they become will be able to handle anything. Alright guys David is in charge, I will see you after your done. Oh, and no one is to turn this switch off,” the Coach said as he flipped the larger switch and left the room. The lights flickered as the machine began gearing up.

“Who goes first?” asked Chris somewhat angrily.

“You do,” replied David with the deepest tone he could fathom. It cut through the room wonderfully reminding all the jocks that he was still far bigger then them.

“Good. Let’s do this thing. I am sick of being small. So how does this work?”

“Lay down.” Chris shot a defiant glance at David who subtly flexed his bent arm. He saw Chris’s eyes widen as he became just a tad stiffer. Chris laid down. His body only filled half the bench. And the restraint meant for his midsection rested over his thighs.

As David leaned down to secure this strap he whispered to Chris. “Last as long as you can. That’s how you get big.”

“Ok,” replied Chris. “And David…I…I like the change.”

“I noticed,” David said indicating Chris’s ragger. “We’ll talk more later.”

With the bench portion of the machine in place David began to secure the apparatus. The end of the house had two pockets one for the testicles and an other the penis. As he felt the apparatus, David noted that there was something mechanical in both sections. Once he got it on Chris he realized how big it was on him. Ohh that’s going to change, thought David.

“Well start you with just the bar.”

“NO, more weight.”

“I think the bar will do.”

“I said more weight and the Coach said to give me more when I wanted more.”

“Fine.”

David placed the weights on the bar and made sure Chris’s hands were in the right place. “Alright all the way down and all the way up and it will start.”

Chris lifted the bar out of its hold with a grunt. David saw that though the kid was small he had been athletic his entire life. There was not an ounce of fat on his body, and his muscles were as developed as they could be. As the bar went down, David took a final look at the body that was soon to be gone. And the bar was up and the apparatus began its work.

There was a click as the apparatus began to work. Chris felt a pull on his boner as what seemed to be a vacuum activated. In addition, the apparatus began massaging his engorged member. “This is awesome,” he said pushing the bar up once more.

“It only gets better, trust me.”

“More weight.”

“Already”

“Stop questioning,” said Chris with another heft of the bar. With the new weight on Chris was surprised to find that lifting the bar had become easier rather then harder. Is it already starting, he thought. I need to last a long time. With the first rep of the new weight the apparatus began working faster. What had just been a local sensation in Chris’s groin shook his body. “OOOOHHHH!” he vocalized loudly. More weight meant more pleasure, he thought. “MORE WEIGHT!” This time there was no question from David. Chris’s muscles were pumped. David knew they hadn’t started to change, but they were bigger, rounder and more defined. He also knew that the machine was doing more and more below. There had been a low hum when Chris had started. The sound was getting louder.

“MORE WEIGHT!” There was a barbaric nature to the call. It was almost but not entirely a grunt. Chris was an animal and David loved that. If could have gotten harder, he would have.

“MORE!” The weight now started to strain Chris. He felt it in his arms and chest. It was become more difficult and that drove him harder. With each lift he began to grunt. His breathing was deeper and with every lift a pulse of pleasure emanated from his crotch.

“MMMM!” was all he needed to grunt now and David would do his bidding. Chris looked at his temporary slave and admired his broadness. After this there would be much to do with him.

“MM!” the grunt came and David did his business. “YYYYEEESSS!” came the still high-pitched voice below. Chris’s mind wandered to the bed he would lay David on that night. His parents’ weren’t home, and the neighbors were too far to be nosey.

“M!” As David turned to get the new weights, Chris starred longingly at the bubble ass that hung in the air seemingly against gravity. He would be inside that ass before the sunset, he thought.

Chris took to merely grunting for more weight. He felt himself begin to lose control. He could have cum there and then, and would have if David had not told him the secret. The boy on the bench banished thoughts of Chris’s ass and focused on the weight. He tried best as he could to ignore the intense pleasure of his crotch.

“MORE WEIGHT!” He focused on trying to say the words. He focused on the piercing pain in his chest. He tried to focus on everything but David. He closed his eyes so he would not have to see David chest heave with his breath or his abs ripple with movement.

“WEIGHT!” The hum that had started the session became a roar. The only noise anyone heard was the apparatus massaging Chris’s still small junk. As much as Chris attempted to concentrate elsewhere the actions of the apparatus began dominating his mind. The pull from the vacuum was so great that it nearly pulled his pelvis off the bench. Only the straps kept it there.

Chris wanted to call for more weight, but under the strain of the current bar he could no longer even grunt. He could only breath and that not even very well. Despite this he found more weight was waiting for him. David knew without words. When they made love that night they would be perfectly in tune, thought Chris. NO I can’t think about that, but it was too late. There was Chris’s ass in his mind.

More weight, thought Chris. As a mental projection of David’s ass danced before him. The boy on the bench’s eyes shot open and saw the mountains pecs heaving in pleasure over him. David noticed that hair had started to form around Chris’s crotch. The jock had already lasted twice as long as the wimp, but David wanted him bigger. He starred into Chris’s telling him to hold on.

More weight. Chris pushed and pushed. He used all of his physical force to move the bar and all of his mental force to keep David’s body from his mind and the emerging bush stopped growing for a few reps. But the change had started and that couldn't be undone only delayed. Chris knew he could only hold out for seconds more. The roar in the room was almost too much to bear and it was growing louder with each rep.

“MORE WEIGHT!” Chris mustered the strength the last of his strength to call out. The machine was now working so hard that he lights above flickered. When the light came back there was more weight on the bar and a bush had sprung up instantaneously around Chris’s dick.

“Here it goes,” David mouthed to his soon to be lover. But Chris was defiant, he continued to lift. As the bar rose, the dick below shot up as well. Nine inches sprouted from the bush in a second. With another bar raise the balls inflated to twice their size. “MORE WEIGHT!” Another bar rose higher then any previous as Chris’s arms shot upward and his legs downward. As his torso lengthened the “mid-section” restraint moved from his thighs to between his belly button and nipples.

“MORE WEIGHT!” The lights flickered again. When the room was light again hair had broken out all over Chris’s body. Now comes the fun part, thought David.

“MOOOOOORRREEEE WEEEIIIGGHHHTT!” came a booming deep voice. The lights began to flicker continually. David noticed in one burst of the light the strong apple that now constituted the middle of Chris’s neck.

“MOORREEE WEEIIGHT!” came the voice in the darkness. With each flash of light Chris’s body changed tremendously. In one burst his abs were ripples on a pond in the next they were slabs of marble. In the same instance the apparatus was driven into the air by the swelling of Chris’s ass. This was something David played particular attention to. He had realized today, he was a legs and ass man. In one instance Chris’s thighs were cut. In another they were built of three strong portions fighting one another. In a third they were massive enough to propel Chris’s crotch into the air and touch one another. Through it all Chris lifted.

“MOOREE WEIGHT!” the gasping in the voice had changed from strain to pleasure. He was near. The lights were flickering with more intensity as the changes came on faster. Chris began yelling the feral yell of a barbarian in ecstasy. The call of the wild was so strong it was audible despite the roaring of the machine. Chris is body was convulsing, but he still lifted the bar. Everything was becoming unbearable to both Chris and David. Though he wasn’t going through the change, David felt as if he were about to cum as well. There was a damn inside both their bodies that was about to collapse under the pressure. HOOOOLLLLDDD OOOONNN, thought Chris. A LLLITTLLLE LONGER…A FEEWWW MOOOOREEE POUNDS. The bar was raised by engorging arms. One thrust they were the striated twigs of the old body. Second they were the athletic muscles of an adult runner. Third, swimmers semi-bulking arms. In one might push, they became a bodybuilders arms, twice the size of David’s. Chris pecs were responding similarly with each push they engorged. The valley between them got deeper and deeper with each mighty use. The lights were flickering so fast the eye could barely follow them. The roar of the machine filled the ears and mind of all present accept Chris and David. They were in the future. David lay on Chris’s bed ass in the air. Chris was about to enter, and both were about to find the only person they would ever orgasm with again.

“AAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHH!” They both shouted as Chris made one final push. His whole body exploded in that instant. Pleasure coursed through his body and pumped it wherever it went. His shoulders ballooned and his neck thickened. His groin was thrust higher into the air by his ass and thighs. The feeling sailed from his crotch to his fingertips and back again. It went deep inside and pushed its way up the shaft. One of the overhead lights burst as the bar rose one last time.

Chris and David cam simultaneously. Chris’s cum was sucked straight down the tube and into a holding tank on the far wall. The tank stood as tall as the wall did and as wide as a man. In the seconds following final ecstasy Chris filled it. David’s man juice (the third spilt that day) landed on Chris’s face. Spattering his newly hairy jaw in warm gooe.

In the next instant the noise was gone and the lights were full. Chris arose from the bench a new man. He walked over to David. He was taller then the former wimp and twice as heavy. His pecks bounced with every step. His torso was a V that culminated in a rock solid round ass. “So after this?” asked Chris knowing the answer.

“You know it. So whose next?”

Every hand in the crowd raised as they stared at the newly formed partnership. There was not a soft or dry dick in the room.

Last edited by rmudge17; August 30th, 2010 at 12:06 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rmudge17 For This Useful Post:
B_HIM (October 19th, 2012), jake260 (January 20th, 2013), Neonando (January 12th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to racecar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2010, 07:41 PM

racecar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to racecar
Wow! I can't wait for more of this!
  #3   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2010, 07:41 PM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
Amazing

Great scenario! I'm dying to see why all this is happening and what the guardian's deal is. Keep writing, thanks for a great story!
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2010, 07:58 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great story! The transformation scenes are great! More please!

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2010, 11:05 AM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
awesome story man, keep writing... can not wait for more.
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #6   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2010, 10:35 PM

rmudge17 is on a distinguished road
Thanks

Thanks for the positive response.

The next part of the story will feature Stan and Joseph and their quest to get changed. I should finish it before Saturday.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options