The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to youngtrevor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2010, 07:59 PM

youngtrevor is on a distinguished road
The Fan: Red Sox

?Dammit! Wake is just as bad as Dice-K. That?s 4 straight hits! Pull him now! Fuck! Why does Francoma always have to wait ?til the game is blown? If this were Little League, people would swear Wake is his son. Shit! This season is going to be a total disaster,? Paul Sloan was grumbling furiously in front of the TV. The Sox were losing again, at Fenway.

He was a die-hard Red Sox fan. He played baseball when he was young but wasn?t good enough for a scholarship, though he didn?t stop being crazy about baseball. He gave his son a plastic bat along with a rubber ball when he was just beginning to toddle. He thought his boy would be a great player someday while he was videotaping him swinging the bat in diaper.

Things didn?t turn out as he had hoped. His son, Connor, was a star player on the Little League team, but every other kids started to outgrow him. It seemed like puberty just skipped him. Paul was a short guy himself at 5? 7, but apparently his son got the worse genes, since he was only 5 foot 3 inches, at the age of 17. Although he didn?t lose heart and grinded hard every day, there was only so much he could do to fight genetics. He was a backup utility walk-on and rode the pine mostly.

Being engrossed in watching TV, Paul almost didn?t hear his son walking into the door. ?Hey, son. How was practice today??

?I sucked like always. What did you expect?? Connor snapped angrily.

?What?s going down? Why are you in a bad mood?? Paul said with a concerned voice.

?Why wouldn?t I be? Everybody thinks I?m a joke.? Connor seemed clearly distressed.

?Come on, son, you know that?s not true. You have a great potential.? Paul tried to calm his son down in vain.

?Stop pretending that I have a future in it! You?ve been telling me that I?m just a late bloomer a thousand times. Where is the growth spurt which you promised that would come soon? Look at me, dad. I?m 17 and still look like 11. I?m more like a mascot than an actual player. I don?t even know why I didn?t quit already.? Connor let out his pent-up anger and frustration, crying in a fury with his eyes bleeding tears.

?Don?t say about quitting. You love baseball,? Paul choked out.

?YOU love baseball, NOT ME!? Connor screamed loudly, storming into his room and slamming the door.

Paul felt bad that his son inherited his ?short height? genes. He had also been the short guy in high school but he had been 5-foot-7, which was a bit short but normal, and his son was only 5-foot-3, too short for his age. He was not sure what exactly Connor was going through at school, but it must be like hell.

He hadn?t thought about it much, because his son had always been upbeat, positive and full of energy. Apparently Connor kept everything to himself because he didn?t want to worry his dad. It seemed he had had enough and couldn?t put up with it anymore. Tears started to flow down Paul?s cheeks. He slowly went to his son?s door and knocked on it. ?Can I come in, son?? he said with a quivering voice.

?Leave me alone! I don?t want to talk to you!? Connor yelled irritably from inside.

Paul backed off and retreated to his room, reproaching himself for being a lousy parent. ?I should have known it sooner,? he muttered to himself.

The next day, Connor was walking the halls of the mall absently after school. The noisy chatter of hundreds of conversations pulsed in his ear. He stopped in front of an old-looking shop called ?Spells R Us?. Or so the wooden sign above the door read. ?Weird. I?ve never seen it before.? Out of curiosity, he pushed the wooden door and went inside.

?Welcome, Connor. I?ve been expecting you,? an old man dressed in some kind of robe said.

?How did you know my name?? asked Connor, raising his eyebrows.

?I?m a wizard,? said the old man. ?And I know much more than your name. For instance, you?re supposed to be at practice now, aren?t you??

?What? This must be some kind of prank. Who put you up to this?? Connor said in an upset tone.

?This is not a prank and I know a lot of things. Yesterday, you said to your dad that you don?t love baseball but that?s not true. You were just angry and frustrated and now you?re regretting that you acted like that. Right? So, still think I?m not a wizard??

Connor was speechless. The old man in front of him knew what he was thinking, which was impossible. ?How? Why?? he said in a trembling voice.

?You?re going to give up baseball because you think you?re too short. You know, there are some great players with short stature, like Pedey.?

?He?s 5-foot-9! That?s quite tall from my point of view!? Connor yelled with irritation.

?He claims he?s 5?9. He?s more like 5?7 actually. Hmmm, it seems like you don?t believe me. Then, how about David Eckstein? He?s only 5?7 and he was World Series MVP, remember??

?Whatever. I don?t think I will grow any taller. I?ve been this height for about 4 years,? Connor said glumly.

?The growth spurt might come sooner than you think. Take this and cheer up!? The old man handed something to Connor.

?Wow! These are Monster tickets! Are you really giving these to me?? Connor screamed with delight.

?Just take them and reconcile with your dad, okay??

?OK. I will, definitely! Thank you so much!? Connor left the store, almost jumping up and down in joy and about an hour later he and his dad were in the car, going to Fenway.

?Dad, I?m really sorry about yesterday. I let you down again.?

?No, son. You?ve never let me down. I?m the one who should apologize. You don?t have to do anything you don?t want to. All I want is for you to be happy.?

?Thanks, dad, but I don?t think I really want to quit. I missed practice today and I?m already regretting it. You know, I was just upset.? Connor said with a faint smile.

?Okay, son. Do what you want to do. Don?t forget I?m proud of you and I support you 100%.? Paul smiled back at his son.

After they arrived, Connor got really excited. It was his first time to watch the game at the Green Monster. It was much less crowded, and still the crowds were rowdy in the best way. The Sox were winning 1-0. In the middle of the 8th inning he was belting out, ?Sweeeeeeet Caroline, BA BA BA! Good times never seemed so good. SO GOOD! SO GOOD! SO GOOD!?

All of a sudden he felt extremely dizzy and nauseous and barely managed to say to his dad urgently, ?Dad, take me to the bathroom. I think I?m gonna puke.? So Paul took his son to the bathroom and it was empty. As soon as they entered, Connor?s dizziness and nausea was gone all at once and he got bewildered.

Just right at that moment, he felt a jolt like an electric shock. ?Ouch! What the hell!?

?Are you alright, son?? Paul asked with anxiety and then he noticed that they were about the same height now. While he was staring at his son in amazement, his son kept growing right before his eyes. ?Holy shit! You?re growing, son. You?re taller than me now!?

Connor felt his heart beating faster when he realized that he was looking down at his dad. His clothes felt tight and uncomfortable, almost painfully so, since they were several inches too short on him now. But right at the moment he thought the clothes would be torn apart, they started to grow along with his body, like automatically adjusting to his new size.

He looked down at his body and gasped. His chest was filling out, becoming very firm and solid. His pecs rose higher and thickened further. He felt his squared protruding pectorals. His shoulders widened and got thicker, rounder and higher as his delts exploded outwards and his torso became perfectly V-shaped.

He felt his quads and hamstrings got thick and ripped. His legs and arms lengthened remarkably while the muscles expanded and grew massive and his feet and hands got bigger proportionally. His arms thickened and his biceps became the size of bowling balls. He saw dark brown hair started sprouting on his strong arms and meaty hands and he knew that the same thick dark coarse hair was covering his legs because of the itching feeling from his ankles moving up his calves and onto his long, thick thighs. He began to feel his massive bulging biceps and triceps, and it felt real.

?I can?t believe this,? he rumbled with his new deep, rich voice. He looked around and everything was a lot smaller now. Soon his head began to itch a lot and his spiked gelled light brown hair started to retreat back until it became a #2 buzzcut and in the meantime the color darkened to chestnut brown.

Paul was too awestruck to say anything. His son was towering over him now. He couldn?t tell how tall his son was now but he seemed almost a foot taller than him. Furthermore Connor didn?t look like a teen anymore. His jaw was strong and angular and his cheekbones were sharper and wider and more defined and there was stubble on his face. Soon his stubble became darker and thicker until it became a full beard and mustache.

He rubbed his thick brown beard on his square, chiseled face and thick neck, unbelievingly. He felt his thick, dense hair on his hard, sculpted pectorals and rock-hard six-pack abs and it made him very aroused. He had always hated that his almost hairless body made him look even younger and now he was hardly contain his excitement although he was in front of his dad.

The impressive bulge in his jeans looked like a cucumber in his pocket. He rubbed his crotch unconsciously. His 10 inch cock was getting even bigger and started to leak cum. Then he heard ?Ahem!? and realized his dad was still there.

?Sorry, dad,? he said with a blushing smile.

Then his clothes started to change. He watched his navy Pedroia jersey changed color to white, red piping appeared around the neck and down either side of the front placket, the ?BOSTON? in red letters turned into ?RED SOX?. The number on his back changed from 15 to 65, even though he didn?t see that. Also he was wearing a red undershirt underneath the jersey now. Looking down, he saw his jeans altered into a pair of white baseball pants and felt the fabric changed into poly/cotton.

Suddenly he felt something on his head and it was a batting helmet. He noticed a familiar red ?B? on it. Next a shin guard turned up on his right leg. A second later a pair of batting gloves appeared on his hands and he was holding a bat.

He was no longer in the bathroom. Being bemused, he looked around and found out he was on deck. But he had no time to panic as he saw Youk was at bat and of course, he walked, which meant?

?Crap! It?s my turn now! What am I gonna do?? he said with anxiety.

But a sudden confidence began to fill his mind. ?I can do this. Not even a third of the season has passed and I already hit 9 homers. I?m definitely not going back to Pawtucket even if Ellsbury will be back. They even started to say I?m going to be the Rookie of the Year.?

?Whoa! What was that thought?? His mind began racing. Although his memory was intact, a new set of memory flooded into his head.

Meanwhile, back at the bathroom, Paul was in panic. First, his son transformed into a big muscled stud and then he just vanished in front of his eyes. However, he unexpectedly found himself at the Green Monster again. The Royals scored 2 runs in the top of the 9th to go up 2-1. Now it was bottom of the 9th inning with two outs. He felt like his heart stopped beating when he discovered that his own son was at bat now.

?Shit! He?s a damn good closer,? Paul grumbled, seeing Joakim Soria at the mound. He started with a 94 MPH fastball with a lot of cut, which called strike. Next, Connor fouled off an 84 MPH changeup. Paul became so nervous that he sweated like a pig.

Connor swung and a high fly ball on the deep right field and it went into the bullpen; he hit a walk-off two-run home run.

?That?s my boy! That?s my boy!? Paul kept yelling proudly with tears of joy running down his cheeks.

Connor trotted around the bases and his teammates rushed out of the dugout to greet him at home plate. He couldn?t believe it. He was surrounded by his favorite players. Just about an hour ago, he would have been thrilled to get a signed ball, and now they were celebrating around him, jumping up and patting him. He also enjoyed the fact he seemed like the tallest one there; he was even taller than Big Papi, Papelbon and Bard.

?Oh, another great success!? Somewhere across town, the old wizard smiled, watching his crystal ball.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to youngtrevor For This Useful Post:
mom bab (October 23rd, 2012)
  #2   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
Nice job. Always happy to see stories like this on the boards
  #3   Add to beard_ed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2010, 02:37 PM

beard_ed has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to beard_ed Send a message via Yahoo to beard_ed
Awesome! I loved it. Nothing better than a baseball story. Plus he's bearded and there is a mention of my fave player Youk and my fave team. Though I wonder why the dad didn't change.
  #4   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2010, 10:56 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This was a great little...er...big..story. Thanks. Baseball uniforms and players are always hot.
  #5   Add to youngtrevor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2010, 03:44 AM

youngtrevor is on a distinguished road
Thank you for your positive comments. I'm really glad to see you guys enjoyed this.

About the dad, I think he doesn't need to be transformed. He will be very happy to see his son play in the Big League.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options