The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2010, 07:21 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Ben Gets Huge: chapter 2

It was August and I was in Ben and I's new apartment unpacking my thing when I felt and heard some big footfalls stomping up the stairs. Was one of the bigger guys on the team also rooming on this floor? There was no way it could be Ben; the floor was now shaking with more and more force as this guy got closer. Suddenly Ben came into view and planted himself in the doorframe.

"Hey there Matt!" he bellowed as my jaw hit the floor. He was abso-fuckin-lutely gigantic, way bigger than the last time I saw him. He filled up the entire entryway, his enormous chest and shoulders brushing against the side of the doorframe and straining against his tight t-shirt. He had grown a full beard and looked more mature, more like a man than a college kid. I panned up and noticed that the top of his head was dangerously close to the top of the door frame; it looks like he had somehow grown 2 or 3 inches taller. I sputtered, "What the hell happened to you!? You're fucking huge!"

"Haha, yeah I guess I put on a few pounds! Lots of hard work at the gym, shitload of food, all that crap," he said while sauntering over to me. He got close and sized me up. "Did you shrink, little man? You seem way smaller than the last time I saw you," he said as he looked down at me, his voice more like the bassy rumble of a subwoofer than an ordinary human voice. He wrapped his thick arms around me and gave me a bear hug, lifing me up off the ground effortlessly. "You're way lighter too, hah! he said as he put me down roughly. He reached under his shirt and scratched his barrel chest, revealing a swath of furry belly and causing his thick forearms to bulge and undulate.

"No Ben, I think you just got a lot BIGGER!" I said, staring up at him. He looked down at me and grinned. I knew that grin. It was the one he used when he got what he wanted or was teasing someone.

"Heh, I guess you might be right. A whole 50 pounds bigger, actually. And three inches taller. And a hell of a lot stronger!" he bellowed. He backed up and flexed his biceps; they caused the sleeves to ride up to his round shoulders as his thick peaks pushed the fabric to the breaking point. "MMM, feels good. These babies are almost as big as my head!"

I was stunned. "How did you do it? I mean, you gained like 50 points in three months! That's crazy! I mean, I worked out hard this summer and put on like 10 pounds, but you're just ridiculous. I've never seen somebody get that much bigger that quickly."

"Yeah, well, like I said, diet and exercise!" he said as he turned back to his bags. I could tell he wasn't telling the whole truth, but I couldn't guess at what he was hiding. "Anyway, I have a lot of shit to unpack, so I'm gonna start hauling it upstairs. I don't need help though; gotta use every opportunity to exert my body so I can get bigger and stronger! What can I say, I'm a growing boy," he said as he once again lumbered through the doorway and thundered downstairs.

I was having trouble processing all this. Ben was hot and huge before, but this was another level. He was absolutely GIGANTIC. If he had gained 50 pounds and 3 inches of height, that would put him at 340lbs and 6'3". Do people normally put on so much size during the offseason? Do people outside of puberty normally put on three inches of height in one summer!? That seemed really unlikely, as I know that Ben would balk at the idea of anabolics or hardcore steroids...not that he was against the idea, but he would get kicked out of football if he tested positive. Maybe it WAS just food and exercise. He had been training like a beast last spring, and god knows the guy could eat, I thought to myself. I was broken from my reverie when Ben appeared in the doorframe again, hauling a heavy-looking refrigerator on his back and a full suitcase in his left hand. He slammed both down in the middle of the room and let out a puff of air.

"Wooo, it's hot out there! Fuck this shirt," he said as he peeled the white tee off his massive torso, revealing every muscular bulge in perfect detail. I could see turtle-shell abs poking through his beefy gut, his meaty, muscular pecs bounce and tense as he adjusted his arms, his traps and shoulders rise like a mountain range. He was way, way bigger than last year.

"Seriously man, how did you get so much bigger? You've gotta be the biggest guy o--"

"It's none of your fucking business, alright?" he suddenly said. His deep voice was commanding and loud, and I immediately froze. "I got bigger. A LOT bigger. That's all there is too it." He seemed very defensive. "I'm gonna get the rest of my shit out of the car, and then we've got a game to get ready for tomorrow," he said, wiping the sweat that was pouring down his face and once again stomping out of the room.

----

Well, that was an easy game, I thought to myself as I slid off my shoulder pads and starting undoing my pants. The coach had moved Ben to the defensive line after seeing his impressive gains in size and strength, and it had pain dividends. The other team couldn't get anything going on the run with Ben clogging up the middle, and forget passing; Ben was always crashing right through his defender (or defenders, it didn't seem to make a difference) and either rushing or sacking the quarterback. The poor quarterback looked so discouraged by the end of the game I almost felt sorry for him.

I felt good too; I had kicked in two field goals, one from about 40 yards out. Not bad for a sophomore.

Ben was always the last one to leave the locker room, and I saw him waddling to the showers as I finished packing up my stuff. He was the man of match, and everybody had been congratulating him at the end of the game. He lapped up the attention and puffed up with pride, I could see it in his face, that smirky, cocky grin that I had seen the day before.

I was still blown away by how much bigger he was; his back was wide and thick, muscles bulging and flaring out. His traps and delts rose up and merged with his thick neck to make it look like he was always flexing them, even though he wasn't. His thighs were like thick tree trunks of muscle; his quads hung over his knees and out from his hips, like oil barrels full of muscle and power. His calves looked bigger than most peoples' thighs, and I had never seen ones as thick and round as his. The fact that he was taller, significantly taller than last year, just made him even more imposing. Last year he was a big guy; now he was just downright intimidating. I left the room as I heard the water turn on.

I was just getting the keys out of my pocket for my car when I realized I didn't have them. I had left my wallet and keys in my locker. Flustered, I rushed back to the locker room to grab them.

As I entered the room, I heard something. Deep, gutteral sounds, like an animal grunting...I quickly realized it must have been Ben. Ben masturbating! His tone was one of pleasure as he growled and groaned. I peeked around the corner to see his massive back and wide, naked ass. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He was pumping his thick cock with his huge right arm. I unfortunately couldn't get a look at his cock, but from the intensity of his grunts I could tell he was getting close to finishing up. Sure enough, with a satisfied groaning roar, Ben shot his load. Strangely though, he stepped out of the water spray just as he came; he seemed to be trying to collect as much of his jizz in his cupped left hand.

To my shock, Ben proceeded to drink up the cum in his left hand and slurp up what had spurted onto his right. He wiped up the ropes of thick white paste that had shot all the way up to his pecs and licked up all of that too, growling and humming like he he was tasting the most delicious food on earth. Then the biggest surprise of all happened.

As Ben finished slurping up his own cum, he took a couple steps back into the middle of the shower area and relaxed, his wide back still turned to me. The whole room went quiet as he seemed to be lost in thought. Was he contemplating how much he had dominated the game? Why did he just drink up his own cum?

Suddenly Ben's breathing rate increased and deepened, and he seemed to be intensely concentrating on something. He started grunting with each of his breaths, huffing and groaning. I was starting to get a little freaked out, it was like he was psyching himself up for something...but the game was over, not just starting. He was creshendoing and getting louder, and clearly he was focusing on something in his mind really intensely. That's when the unbelievable happened.

Ben roared and seemingly flexed every muscle in his body. I heard a wrenching, popping, stretching sound and I swear to god he grew bigger. Every muscle on his body seemed to bulge and pump up bigger in the blink of an eye. He let out his breath, and then again flexed. His muscles definitely bulged out in all directions; his chest swelled out and hung lower, his arms pumped up bigger, and his traps rose higher and thicker. Next he seemed to stretch out his whole torso as he got on his tip-toes and stretched, and I saw him rise ever-so-slightly taller. His calves pulsed and then burst with new muscle, and his thighs did the same. He sighed and relaxed as he finished growing, and I could tell he was looking over his body, inspecting the changes.

This was obviously how he was had grown so much bigger over the summer. He had just added at least a few pounds to his already massive frame in seconds. If all it took was him slurping up some of his own muscle cum to grow like that, on top of all the eating and lifting he did, no wonder he grew like a muscle weed. Add on the fact that he was a huge, horney, virile 19-year-old college football player, and I was actually surprised he hadn't grown even more.

Of course, at this point I was rock hard. Like, a soft breeze would cause me to shoot my load kind of hard. And it was at that point that Ben turned around and saw me.

I was slow to react, caught in my shocked reverie of seeing my roommate and college crush grow before my eyes. He didn't react with anger, he just grinned and walked towards me, wet from the shower, ruddy and pumped from the game, pulsing with power after his growth. He walked right up to me until his pecs and gut pushed into me and forced me backwards. He backed me up to the wall and looked down at me. He was in complete control. I was thisclose to shooting my wad.

"Strip," was all he said, a command not a request, in a voice even deeper than the one he had heard yesterday. I complied almost instantly. My long, hard erection was pointing straight up, my cock pulsing and aching for release.

"I've got an experiment I want to test," Ben rumbled, now looking straight ahead, above my head, like I wasn't even important enough to look at. "As you probably figured out, I found I can grow after I eat my cum. I was pumping out some cream after a workout in July, and I figured hey, there's protein in cum, why waste it? I need all the protein I can get, baby!" he said, punctuating his statement by slapping and rubbing his rock-hard gut in my face. After a satisfied growl, he continued, "I felt this tension after I ate my thick load, like I was filled with this tremendous energy. I was compelled to flex, and instinctually I did...reached way down deep and flexed with all I had. Man, I bust out of my skin when I saw myself grow for the first time, and it feels way better than a fucking orgasm. Feels like your whole body is cumming, swelling with power and vitality. Fuck," he groaned as he rubbed his cock, which was already chubbing up again. "I get fucking hard just thinking about it. But I got a theory. I figure, why limit myself to just drinking up MY cum? I don't give a fuck about gay or straight, I just want more power. More strength. More size. More muscle. More power!" he said and swelled his chest out. It had to be over 60" around now; the term "barrel chest" did not do his perfect pecs and wide frame justice at all.

And with that, he crouched down, his giant thighs bulging out, grabbed my bubble butt with his meaty paws, and wrapped his mouth around my cock. I was stunned, and came almost immediately, pumping hot cream into his waiting mouth. I could feel an intense, almost painful suction on my member as he sucked every last drop of cum out of my balls.

Growling with satisfaction, he stood back up to his full height and towered over me.

"Oh shit yeah, I feel it coming, bigger than ever, better than ever. Holy shit! Oh shit!" He started panting and grinning, breathing deeper as he swelled up in anticipation for the growth.

With a groan, he once again flexed. Last time was nothing compared to this. He jolted an inch taller instantly and swelled outward. His chest bulged outward as he took a massive breath and flexed his pecs. His chest looked like it stayed flexed and swelled up even after he let his air out. He took another deep breath and flexed his biceps in front of me. His musky jock odor made me light-headed and I watched his arms swell thicker, the round peaks rising higher and bigger. He stretched his arms out wide, flexing his triceps, and they bulged larger, as did his massive shoulders. He looked down and chuckled as he flexed his thighs; they reached their biggest, maximum flex, and then made a cracking, squashing sound and swelled bigger; his calves did the same as he raised one leg and flexed and then did the other. He looked down at me and grinned that same grin he had on his face yesterday when he came into the room.

He turned from me and headed straight to the scale on the other side of the locker room. His round, hard ass was the perfect counterpoint to his bulging, spherical gut, perfect, thick pecs, and shoulders. My god, they were so wide. He was massive, that was the only word for it. Just freakishly huge. He had to practically waddle to walk, his thighs were so huge....no, the word was saunter. Stomp maybe, even. Either way, merely the way he walked commanded authority, screamed power.

He stepped on the scale, which creaked and groaned. His feet took up the whole surface, and he had to peer over his shelf-like pecs to see the new number.

He had gained 15 pounds in a matter of minutes, and at least an inch in height.

"Oh fuck yeah," Ben said as he looked back at me, past his boulder shoulders. He flexed a massive bicep at me, easily over 22", an grinned again. "I'm gonna get fucking huge. And you're going to help me. I know you want to," he said as he faced me and flexed his biceps, "want to help me grow and grow, get bigger and stronger. Fuck yeah you want it, I can see it in your eyes. Fuck, I can see it in that boner you're already sporting again. You're my own little muscle slut, and your cream is the fuel to turn me into a fucking giant."

He walked over to me and bumped into me, his weight and sheer size overwhelming me. Even though he had just showered, his smell was already overpowering, masculine and musky.

"Let's go eat, I'm fucking starving," he bellowed in my face and laughed. It was the start of an incredible partnership, I could tell right there. I couldn't wait to watch him get bigger and bigger.
Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vlad For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (August 19th, 2013), JKT (Yesterday), spitandshove (February 12th, 2014), TheHugeMan (January 23rd, 2014), worshipper (January 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to hotmuscle_101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2010, 09:11 AM
Alwys lookin4 inspiration

hotmuscle_101 is on a distinguished road
Omg!!!!!

Fucking hot as hell dude!
Really loved how you made him grow from his own jizz, and then grow even more from his roomates! HOT HOT HOT!!!!
Can't wait for the next installment!
Thanks
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmuscle_101 View Post
Fucking hot as hell dude!
Really loved how you made him grow from his own jizz, and then grow even more from his roomates! HOT HOT HOT!!!!
Can't wait for the next installment!
agreed
too speechless to be original, so thought i'd just plagiarize hotmuscle...
keep it up!
~Ille

Things happen.
Thanks
  #4   Add to rocketdog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2010, 03:35 PM

rocketdog is on a distinguished road
Great installment! Hot!
Thanks
  #5   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2010, 06:15 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Just cool!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
Thanks
  #6   Add to hshunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2010, 10:34 PM

hshunk
I need to go take a cold shower after reading this. HOT!!!
Thanks
  #7   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2010, 10:47 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
That was one of the hottest growth/sex scenes I've read in a LONG time. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Thanks
  #8   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2010, 08:37 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
This story is so hot. Ok, how bout a competition character is introduced who is using the same method to get bigger. Then see them compete.