The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2010, 11:09 AM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
Lisa

This is something a little different. I got the idea from a similar story a long time ago on here:

[COLOR=white]Lisa was finishing her hair. Jason loved it when she did the big pouf thing. He would be home from the gym soon and she wanted to look her best. She was an aerobics instructor and had the type of body that every one ogled. Firm, nice abs, perky little breasts and tight arms and legs. Her amazing smile disarmed the most difficult of people. [/COLOR]

Jason was a bodybuilder, a perfect match for Lisa. He was as masculine and good looking as she was feminine. Both strong and striking. He was very thick and even kept most definition during his bulking phase. Jason was easy going and very loving towards Lisa.

Just as she was finishing in the bathroom, the doorbell rang. Lisa opened the door and saw a UPS man there with a small box.

"Lisa Simon?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Here I need you to sign on this line."

"What is it? I didn't order anything."

"Beats me, it's from...uhh...SynTech...You know who they are?"

"No...but I'll check it out, as long as they haven't charged my cards. Whatever. I'll straighten this out. Thank you."

"Sure, thanks"

He left and Lisa looked curiously at the package. SynTech, sure enough, and there was her name as well. The Bill of Lading said "Thank you for your order of TRANZFRM! This is your complimentary bottle as requested."

She suddenly smiled. "I bet Jason ordered a gift for me. He always said he liked me staying strong"

She ripped open the package and found a small bottle of about 100 blue capsules. She sniffed and read the package. Take two per day for extra energy and watch the amazing results.

She smiled again, Jason was going to be in rare form so feeling she needed some "extra energy" she quickly took about 5 pills.

Just then her cell phone rang.

"Jason?"

"Hey, sweetie, I'm running a little late with a client here at the gym. Can you hold on our dinner date tonight?"

"Awww. We have reservations at Chef Italiano. That place is tough to get in."

"I'll call and see if they can hold our place."

"Okay, just get here when you can."

Suddenly Lisa felt an odd rush. "Mmmm...okay bye"

"Lis...Lisa, you okay???"

"F..Fine. Just need to use the restroom. Call me when you find out anything....uhhh"

She quickly closed the phone and began to regret taking so many of the pills without fully knowing what they do. She staggered into the restroom and sagged over the sink. At first she felt sick, then suddenly the feeling changed to one of immense elation and power. THe phone slid from her hand to the floor as she looked up into the mirror.

"Oh, my God, this is amazing!" With the last word, her voice dropped an octave. She began to sound like a sultry raven. Power began to flood through her being and an odd feeling occured in her pelvic area. She became instantly aroused and began to gasp as if on the verge a massive orgasm. Her body began to fill out. Her shoulders grew thick and full, her chest pushed out against her blouse and her breasts became a thick full set of pecs. There was a loud ripping sound as her back became massive and broke free, thick powerful muscle.

"Ahhh what....I look like....Jason...."

Her voice grew deeper and an Adam's apple formed in her throat.

SHe gasped and felt her clitoris harden to its fullest. Her legs thickened like trees and burst out of the stockings that were struggling to hold them.

THe phone rang again. She glanced down and saw Jason' name come up, but she couldn't answer. THe ecstasy of the transformation had her in its power. THe phone continued to ring as her chest pushed free of the blouse and her clitoris began to elongate and thicken. She grew to immense proportions and as her clothes broke free, her clitories grew even larger and changed shape to that of a large penis. TWo balls dropped out below that, he/she gasped in unbridled pleasure as each one appeared. The now 6 foot 400 pound monster of muscle let out a groan and shot a volley of cum across the bathroom. Roaring in delight.

"God...no wonder Jason loves this. WHat a great feeling."

The phone beeped a message, and the thing that had been Lisa looked down and picked it up.

He opened the phone and called up the voice mail.

"Hey Lis, I got them to change our reservation for tonight. You didn't sound too good though, I hope your okay.."

THe creature grinned at the phone then looked in the mirror again.

"Oh, yeah, sweetie, I'm way more than okay. Holy shit, I'm getting hard again. THis is Awesome"

THe gigantic cock rose to its full 10 inches and he started stroking it. "Yeah...yeah"

The second climax was nearly as strong as the first, but a the penis became soft, it began to shrink.

"NO, don't go away..." THe voice grew higher with each word. THe Adam's apple receded and the muscles became smaller. Lisa finally lay gasping on the floor fully naked but back to her fit little 5'5 self.

"omigod. Jason can't ever find out about this. My best outfit is ruined...I'll think of something....SHIT!!! My hair! That took me an hour to do!"

Lisa scrambled out of the bathroom and went through the closet looking for something else nice to wear.

"I am NEVER touching those pills or anything that I don't already KNOW what it does. How stupid could I have been. I hope that doesn't happen again. What was Jason thinking getting that shit for me! Wait! What if it wasn't for me? What if it was for him? I don't think he even knew what that did thought...I'll call."

SHe picked up the phone again. It rang several times before he answered. HE sounded out of breath.

"Hey sweetheart, what's up? YOu feeling better?"

"Uh... I'm fine, just a little problem in the bathroom. DId you order a p ackage or something?"

"Noooo...why? What's going on?"

"Nothing! nothing...Uhm Just a mistake I guess. Well I"m good for dinner tonight, can't wait. GOtta finish getting ready...bye!"

She slammed the phone shut."Wow, what is going on? Where did that come from?"

Lisa found a better outfit, redid her hair and when Jason showed up they had a wonderful time. Jason was fully pumped from his own workout, plus helping his clients. He definitely looked good to her and he never asked another word about earlier.

WHen they got home, Jason smiled mischievously at her and said, "You know how I get when I juice. Wanna fool around?"

"There's a classy line! BOy let me think."

Secretly though, she couldn't wait. Jason was wonderful in bed, passionate and gentle and she loved the feel of him inside her while he held her in his thick biceps and crushed her against his pwerful chest. With his boyish face that belonged on an 18 year old, he was everything she could dream.

She smacked him lightly on the cheek then let her hand drift down to his already engorged crotch. He kissed her quickly, then a bit more deeply. He picked her up and carried her to the room and placed her on the bed. He pulled off his shirt and revealed the massive muscle that he had taken years to develop. He kissed her gently and felt her nipples harden under the blouse. SHe groaned gently, "GOd, I love you Jason"

She eased her panties down and he undid his belt. He started licking at her clit, touching all the right places with his tongue. SHe kicked and moaned, but he held tight. THen he inserted his hard shaft inside of her. She moaned in ecstasy as he leaned over to kiss her. Her arms suddenly clenched his and she groaned "Oh...no...not again."

THinking she was referring to a second orgasm, he smiled "Yeah again, you know you love it...."

A new deeper voice responded, "Yes...he he...yes I do! Ughhhh!"

Startled, Jason looked down to see Lisa leering up at him, her neck quickly filling with muscle as an Adam's apple appeared in her throat. She began to swell with power, Jason began to feel tightness inside her, like he wasn't the only one in there. He groaned as the tightness increased, he tried to pull out.

"NOt yet, baby, You need to stay in for the whole ride!"

He heard a ripping sound and watched as massive biceps burst the sleeves of her shirt and buttons flew off as a set of pecs rivaling his own appeared with a deep valley between. He felt oddly turned on and repulsed by the whole thing.

Thick legs wrapped around him and pulled him closer as her clitoris once more began its change into a 10 inch cock rising up against Jason's thick abdominals. Although her vagina never went away it became much smaller and tighter, trapping his cock as two thick balls dropped out in front of it. The creature continued to swell with size and ecstasy as it enjoyed having its own cock and feeling Jason's thick rod inside as well.

Jason was stunned as the creature slid on his shaft and brought him nearly to climax.

"Lisa...Lisa...oh my...."

"Not yet!"

THe creature brought him in close in a hug and whispered in his ear, "You have always been gentle with me, I will be gentle with you. I still love you. Now we cum together..."

Jason felt the sticky precum against his abs and his own cock responded similarly deep inside the creature.

He groaned as his cock grew incredibly hard and then shot inside it. He pushed against the creature's thick chest, feeling the pulse of the thing that had been Lisa as it shot volley after volley of cum across him. Some of which got into Jason's mouth. He was surprised to find it tasted like LIsa only more salty.

Hours later, Jason lay wrapped in Lisa's arms fast asleep. She cried a little which stirred him.

"Jayce...I'm sorry"

"No, baby, it's all right..."

"I mean, I....know you hate me...what I've become...I took some pills I thought were for energy and then I thought you sent them and then I didn't feel well and then...."

The sobs became louder, but Jason just put a finger to her lips.

"It's really okay, baby! I love you all the same."

Lisa felt something and they both looked down to see Jason was fully hard again. He smiled at her and said "See, I still love you" With each word, his voice deepened and his chest swelled out. His already immense physique grew huge. He kissed her on the cheek then the throat and felt the Adam's apple form there under his tongue...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rocketdog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2010, 04:21 PM

rocketdog is on a distinguished road
I'm not usually big on hetero stories, but that was incredibly hot!
  #3   Add to Helzinki's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2010, 11:35 PM

Helzinki is on a distinguished road
Kind of an odd little Jekyll and Hyde thing going on with her there. I'll admit, a good transgender story is hard to find in this direction some days. There are a good deal of them that turn the men into women and focus highly on humiliation.
Anyways, loved the story, wouldn't mind reading more of it.
  #4   Add to andy_musclebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2010, 04:44 AM

andy_musclebear is on a distinguished road
It certainly was different I'm never really bothered about a hetreo story but this transgender was quite hot. Can't wait for a part two, will she carry on taking the pills? Will Jason take them? Will she into a man and then not change back?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options